• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends with benefits. (M/F)

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
Introduction

An innocent beginning. Sandy and I had been in a class together during Freshman year. Our paths didn't really cross much, but we would say hello and exchange kind words when we bumped into each other. She was about 5'2, cute with a nice figure. Nice girl. We were both 20 yers old.

One day we bumped into each other on campus. She asked me to walk her to her car because she had a book that she wanted to return to me. Cool. We were walking and talking, moving across a large lawn on the way to the parking lot. And there was a young lady...either asleep or passed out...just laying in the grass. She was barefoot, but otherwise fully closed. "Do you think she needs help?" Sandy wondered out loud. We moved closer to the "body". 'Miss, are you okay?' I asked, thinking that the woman would move or wake up.

Nothing.

By now we were right next to the body. I called out again. No response. Sandy was concerned and had grabbed my arm. But I kneeled down next to the body to get a closer look. Well. Good. She was breathing. I looked up at Sandy and nodded my head. We were relieved. On a whim, I looked down at the feet of "the body". Nice, pedicured feet. With my index finger, I traced the bottom of the soles...hoping to wake the person up. Her toes scrunched a bit in reaction to my touch. The body shifted a little but not much. So I went for another try.

Sandy gasped. I looked at her and she was red in the face. "What?", I asked. Sandy shook her head and shivered a little bit. "Don't do that.' she said. I chuckled. And I tickled the sole of one foot a little more. Good movement. But the body didn't really wake up. So I place my hand on the shoulder and shook it. The woman woke up. I told her that we saw her and was just checking to make sure she was okay. She thanked us and said she was fine. She said she was just tired and sat down...must have fallen asleep. All was good.

Sandy and I started walking towards the parking lot again. When we got to the car,she opened the back door. Then Sandy says, "Wow, I can't believe you did that".

"What did I do?"

"You touched her feet like that", Sandy said.

"Ah...Oh...hmmmmm. Yeah. And I remember you reacting to that. Interesting. Something tells me that you must be ticklish". i chuckled a bit.

"Me? Nope.', Sandy tried to dismiss the suggestion and bit her lower lip. But her face was red again. She quickly moved half way into her car to retrieve the book.

"We will see about that", I laughed. I followed behind her. I put my hands on either sides of her ribs and tickled. She giggled, squirmed and flipped over on her back. Still squirming and giggling, she kicked her legs wildly, accidentally kicking me a couple of times. Chest and chin. i laughed but back up out of the car. "ha. 'not ticklish'? I retorted. Sandy was concerned..."Did I hurt you?" She got the book, closed the door and then was checking me out in the places that she had kicked me. I was fine. We both sat up on the trunk of her car and talked for a bit.

She caught me looking at her ribs. Defensively, she moved both arms to protect them. Red face again. I went for them...but this time I got her from behind, took her off the car, held her with one arm and tickled her with the other. She had been giggling again...but then it happened. Wow.

She started barking, laughing. She sounded like a seal. Loud,sort of barking sounds. What a big sound from a little woman. Amazing. Now I'm laughing too. She was hella cute when she was laughing...that that sound was hilarious. I moved one hand to her obliques. Jackpot! She's barking, laughing louder.Then I get the armpit. More barking. And squirming. She manages to turn around, even though I was still holding her. And now she is barking in my face. Screaming laughing. Red. A couple of tears. So i stop. And i let her go. We were both laughing. She was hitting me playfully.

"Dayum!". "You are really ticklish." 'And that laughing, wow!"

Sandy was embarrassed. "Well, you got me", she said sheepishly. She was still smiling though. I got the book. She said she had to go.

inside the book cover was a little note: "Call me" and her phone number.

Excellent.

There is more to this story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back