• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of the Blondes —*Part 3 (ff/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Night of the Blondes —*Part 3

Kay had untied me, just like she said she would, but my former tormentors were gone by the time I came to, sprawled naked in the long grass of the field. Every instinct in my tickle-racked body screamed at me to make my way home now, hide out for as long as I could and just hope things would turn out for the best — hope that Feth or Kay or Jin wouldn’t capture Angie or any of the others; hope that my circle of friends wouldn’t discover it was me who had betrayed them; hope that the Queen’s security forces wouldn’t round up the whole lot of us… Perhaps my gang had moved somewhere else. Or maybe a lookout would spot Feth — or Jin and Kay — before they got to the house. There were probably at least half-a-dozen girls in my little group at the safe house right now. There was no way Feth could get past all of them…

But then again, maybe she could. She was smart, resourceful, and had surprise on her side…

And every scenario I played in my head where Feth, Jin, and Kay were stopped before they could get Angie, there was another scenario where Angie was delivered into the Queen’s clutches and made to reveal the names of everyone who helped her hide. Or another scenario where Kay and Jin missed out on Angie, so kidnapped one or two of my friends and tortured them for fun.

I realized I had to do something. I couldn’t just go hide out somewhere and hope everything would turn out for the best. I couldn’t just let Molly, Mary or any of those girls in my circle of friends be captured and tortured. I had to try to make amends for revealing my secret, and do whatever I could to help them.

I tried to formulate a plan as I started walking across the fields towards the safe house. I thought about going for help, but I didn’t know who was at home, or if they’d be alone. I immediately thought of Loober. She was the strawberry blonde who had crossed my mind earlier, before Feth had captured me. She was a member of my group, and lived close by. Maybe she was at the safe house tonight, but it was worth a try. Not that I would take her with me, even if she was home. The curvy strawberry blonde was a real sweetheart, and no “airhead” either, but she was too easily frightened to be very useful on a mission that would probably require stealth. She might panic under pressure. But she had a friend who might be very helpful, and this friend owed me a huge favor…

A while ago, I had spent most of the day gathering wild fruit in a remote area of the region and I was on my way home. It had been a good day, but I was anxious to get back to more familiar territory before nightfall. This part of the country was uninhabited and mostly wild; there was always the danger of encountering some of the outlaws or rebels who hid out in the hills and thick woods of the region. Slavers and even roving bands of wild women weren’t all that uncommon either.

So I was focused on getting home, moving at a cautious but steady pace down the narrow dirt track that served as a road in these parts, when I could have sworn I heard someone call my name over the low buzz of the scooter. The sound was distinct enough that, even in my need to get home, I stopped the scooter to listen. I heard it again only moments later, and turned to look behind me.

Several yards back, a familiar figure emerged from the trees on the side of the road and started running towards me, crying my name. It was Loober, a member of the gang I was a part of. She was about medium height, with shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair, slightly curly, and creamy white skin. As she got closer, I saw she was wearing a white tank top stretched tight across her large chest and a pair light brown shorts that hugged her hips and accentuated her round thighs. I was surprised to see her out here — she was probably the last member of my group I would have expected to be out, alone, in this area, with nightfall rapidly approaching — and I knew immediately something was wrong. There was a note of panic in her voice, and something desperate about the way she rushed toward me.

I got off my scooter to meet her. Her hair was tangled, matted to her shoulders and forehead with sweat. Dirt streaked her limbs and stained her tank top.

“Loober, what…” She practically threw herself on top of me, knocking me back a few steps. “Oh, thank you, thank you… you have to help me… please…”

She was breathless, clinging to me as she babbled, pleading with me to help her. I gently tried to pull her arms from around my neck, imploring her to calm down.

“Please help me… please… please help me…” she sobbed.

I told her that of course I would help, but she needed to calm down for a minute and tell me what was wrong. She took a few deep, shuddering breaths — a delightful sight. “Oh, thank you… thank you… You don’t know how glad I was to see you…”

“I said I’d help, but what’s going on.”

“My friend Bobbi… two bootleggers captured her… they’ve got her up on Brackenberry Hill… you’ve got to rescue her… please…”

I told her to take another breath and slow down. Though Loober was still in a state of extreme agitation, I got a coherent, if rushed, story from her, one that gave me a few misgivings about offering my assistance so quickly.

Loober had heard a few stories about a pair of criminals — bootleggers — setting up a little operation on Brackenberry Hill. No one knew who these two women were, but they had harassed a few of the locals, and in general, their presence in the area made the country girls nervous. Loober had told her friend Bobbi about them, and this afternoon, the two had gone up Brackenberry Hill to investigate. Bobbi and Loober didn’t expect to find the bootleggers there in the middle of the afternoon, but they were wrong. The two bootleggers spotted them and gave chase…

“Bobbi told me to go on and she’d try to hold them off while I got away,” Loober said. The criminals were right behind them, so Loober ran down the hill a short distance and, unwilling to completely abandon her friend, hidden herself among the thick undergrowth on the hill. Bobbi tried to lead the criminals in another direction, but she didn’t get far. Loober watched as they overwhelmed her friend, tearing off Bobbi’s clothes and binding her hands behind her back.

“They tickled her, right there in front of me, trying to make me give myself up,” sobbed Loober. “Bobbi kept telling me ‘no, don’t do it’… It was terrible, seeing them do that to her. I wanted to help, but I was so scared…”

In a little while, Loober told me, they took Bobbi back up the hill, to their shack, and Loober snuck away to try to find help. “That’s when I saw you,” she said. “Please, rescue her…”

“Who is this friend of yours? Bobbi? I don’t think I’ve met her.”

“No, she’s… she’s just a friend…”

“And why did you two go up there by yourselves?”

“She was doing me a favor, coming with me…”

There was something about Loober’s story that made no sense. I didn’t think she was lying — she was clearly in distress, scared and desperate and anxious for her friend — but there was something she wasn’t telling me, something she was leaving out. I knew all the women in the parish, but I had never heard of Bobbi, someone who was apparently such a good friend of Loober’s that she would go with her to investigate an illegal bootlegging operation run by dangerous outlaws. And something else about Loober’s story struck me, the part where Bobbi had told Loober to run ahead while she stopped and tried to distract the two bootleggers by herself. I suppose it could happen, but that seemed… well, uncommonly courageous on Bobbi’s part.

When I said all this to Loober, she clutched my arm and plead with renewed vigor. I tried to calm her down, reassuring her that I would help… “but please, Loober, you have to tell me what’s going on. Who is Bobbi?”

“She’s my friend… she’s…” Loober scrunched her eyes shut and gave a little wail. “She’s a policewoman.”

I was shocked. For the peasants, the Queens’ police force were as troublesome as the outlaws and rebels they were supposed to be fighting, harassing us, treating us with suspicion, and even bringing us in for interrogation at seemingly the slightest whim. Besides, practically every peasant indulged in some sort of illegal activity, however minor — a little unreported income, a little contraband, a little thievery — and the ones who didn’t knew someone who did. So the police were basically “the enemy,” and the less you had to do with them, the better.

“No one knows about us,” Loober said. “It’s a secret.”

Now the little details of Loober’s story that had confused me began to fall together. Loober was doubtlessly counting on Bobbi’s expertise and authority to protect her from the bootleggers, and possibly encourage them to at least move out of the area. And Bobbi… well, Bobbi was doing a favor for her friend.

“Do you… do you give her information?”

“Oh, no, it’s nothing like that,” Loober cried. “We’re friends. Please, you have to help me rescue her. She’s so nice. They’re probably torturing her right now. Oh, please, please! I’ll do anything.”

I realized that there were other reasons besides Loober to rescue this Bobbi. Who knew what she would reveal to these bootleggers under torture? She might tell them how she knew about their little operation, which would turn their attention towards Loober and the other peasants in the area. And if Bobbi “disappeared” — if they gave her to rebels or even slavers — the Queens’ police would be out in the area in full force looking for her, and make life miserable for all of us.

But ultimately, I had to rescue Bobbi because of Loober. She was a member of my little group, a sweetie and a friend. I had promised her. Besides, the way she looked at me, pleading, with her big grey eyes open wide, the way her full bosom heaved under her thin shirt, the way she clutched my arm… I couldn’t refuse.

Loober climbed on the back of the scooter and guided me into the forest. We moved very slowly, weaving our way down a narrow, winding trail until we reached the base of the hill, not too far off the road. It was almost dark now, the trees thick around us. I told Loober to stay with the scooter. If I didn’t return, she needed to go for help. But I also knew that she wouldn’t be much help to me in a situation like this, especially in her current state. I took the stun gun out of the compartment and started making my way up the hill.

It was a fairly long climb, made even more so by the thick brush and near darkness. As I got closer to what I thought was the top, I kept my ears open for screams or laughter, but heard nothing. Soon, I spotted a faint glimmer of light coming from the top of the ridge above me, to my right. Keeping low and moving slowly, I climbed towards it.

The light was coming from inside a small shack in a clearing at the top of the ridge. A low lean-to, topped by a canvas sheet, stood several yards away from the shack, and underneath the sheet I could see maybe a dozen small barrels stacked in pairs. I heard voices coming from the shack, as well as the occasional moan. I crawled to the side of the shack, crouching underneath the narrow window, and peaked over the edge.

Inside, a naked blonde was bound spread-eagled between two posts. Two other women were in the shack, one standing behind her and one in front. Though anyone who fell into the clutches of a pair of outlaws was in for some ruthless treatment, what the two bootleggers were doing to their captive was particularly cruel. They were pleasuring her, the woman behind her teasing her with caresses and light tickles while the other, the one in front, drew the plume of a fluffy feather slowly between her legs.

Their captive arched her back and thrust her hips forward, letting out deep moan. “You like that, don’t you?” the woman behind her chuckled as she swept her long fingernails over the ribs, under-arms and belly of the blonde. “Doesn’t it feel good? Now, answer out questions and we’ll make you feel even better…”

“Think how sweet it will feel to finally get some relief,” the other woman said.

The blonde cried out. A sheen of sweat covered her voluptuous body and made her skin glisten, her straight, shiny hair hung in limp strands over her brow. Her eyes were shut, her head lolling in ecstasy. I knew members of the police force received endurance training, but these two outlaws had been working on her a long time. I could tell Bobbi was almost at her limit. It wouldn’t be long before she told them whatever they wanted to know if it would bring her relief. I needed to get her out of there.

I slipped away from the window and crept over to the canvas-covered lean-to where the barrels were stored. Bracing my back against one of the posts, I planted my right foot on one of the bottom barrels and shoved it as hard as I could towards the slope.

It worked… though a little better than I had anticipated. The lower barrel tumbled down the slope, crashing into branches as it went. The upper barrel chased after it, making just as loud a ruckus. But the post I had braced myself against also gave way. I staggered backwards, falling on to the ground, and watched as two more stacks toppled over with a crash. I scrambled to my feet, scurrying into the undergrowth just as the two bootleggers came rushing out of the shed.

I heard the two women cursing as they stood at the top of the slope and surveyed the wreckage. Their voices were angry, but if they suspected foul play, their more immediate concern was retrieving the fallen barrels. Through the brush I glimpsed them start to make their way down the slope. Then, crawling, I made my way towards the rear of the shed, rising to my feet once I was hidden by the rear wall. I slipped around the corner and — after looking through the window to make sure the coast was clear — climbed inside.

I made quick work of the ropes. Still dazed, the blonde almost collapsed when I freed her wrists. I caught her around the waist and half-dragged out of the shack. “Ohh… who are you…?”

“A friend of Loober’s,” I said. “Try to walk. We have to get out of here.”

We stumbled down the slope, me casting backward glances behind us, ears straining for sounds of pursuit. I heard the two women calling to each other through the trees to our left. They sounded like they were still trying to recover the barrels, though I knew that probably wouldn’t take them long. We reached the bottom of the hill, Bobbi still unsteady on her feet. “Come on! This way!” I half-carried her through the brush, making my way to where the scooter was hidden.

Loober was waiting. She gave a start when we staggered through the undergrowth, and then gasped when she saw Bobbi. “Oh! You made it!”

With cries of relief the two women embraced. “Come on!” I hissed. All three of us got on the scooter, Bobbi right behind me, Loober behind her. I started it up and took off, going as fast as a dared over the uneven ground in the dark. Once we hit the trail, I pushed it as fast as it would go.

We had gone some ways down the trail, Bobbi pressed against my back with her hands wrapped around my waist, when I began to notice soft sighs and moans coming from the naked blonde. I heard Loober coo and whisper endearments to her friend, her words punctuated by kissing sounds. Bobbi whispered: “Oh please… please… I need you…” and then Loober, her voice hoarse, told me to stop the scooter.

I pulled over into a copse of trees and got off. For a few moments, my passengers stayed on the scooter. Loober was pressed up against Bobbi’s back, her hands on Bobbi’s full, round breasts. The blonde craned her head around and the two met in a passionate, open-mouthed kiss. They slid to the ground, Bobbi whimpering, pleading for what Loober was willing and eager to give. Loober attended to her friend with a mixture of affection, lust and pure efficiency. It was over very quickly. Bobbi’s treatment at the hands of the two bootleggers had left her so wound up that it seemed Loober had barely begun before the blonde was coming. She climaxed with a long, drawn out wail, her body shuddering, before passing into unconsciousness.

Afterwards, as Bobbi lay sprawled on the ground, breathing deeply, Loober kneeled over her, brushing some loose strands of hair from her friend’s face and caressing her cheek. “Let’s let her rest for a little while before we move on,” she said as she stood up.

We were both hungry, so I broke out some of the fruit I had picked earlier. “Thank you so much,” Loober said as we ate. “I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t come along. That was very brave of you.” She looked over at Bobbi. “They must have been teasing her, to get her so worked up like that.”

I briefly told her what I had seen, adding that I didn’t think she had told them anything. Loober shuddered. “I’d forgive her if she had. I guess the police training is pretty vigorous, but there’s only so much of that a girl can take.”

“Where are we going next?” I asked.

“I thought we could all go to my place and clean up there,” she said.

“I’d appreciate that,” I said. “I got kind of dirty crawling around those woods.”

Loober laughed. “You and me both,” she said. “But a little hospitality is the least I could do for you after what you did for us. Besides, I’m sure Bobbi would like the chance to express her gratitude.”

We finished our snack and got ready to go. Loober gently woke up Bobbi by kissing her nipples and nuzzling her ears. The blonde policewoman was still a little out of it as we helped her on to the scooter, but by the time we made it to Loober’s house after a relatively short ride, she seemed much steadier and more aware.

I had a great night at Loober’s house. The three of us had a long bath in the small pond in Loober’s back yard, washing off the dirt and sweat of our ordeal “Loober is very lucky to have such a good friend,” Bobbi said to me while the three of us took turns cleaning each other in the pond. “And I am, too.”

Throughout the night, Bobbi and Loober eagerly showed me how grateful they were. They kissed and caressed me, let me suck and lick their big tits and play with their bodies. They even let me lightly tickle them. “This is fun,” Bobbi said as she gently held Loober’s wrists so I could trickle my fingertips over her chest. “Loober and I rarely get to play with anyone else like this. I love seeing someone else play with my sweetie, especially since you’re so kind to her.”

Bobbi was quite a beauty. She had straight, blonde hair, very shiny, that hung to her shoulders, with big blue eyes and full lips. And as I got to know her that night, she proved to be very nice, too. It was obvious she was devoted to Loober, and seemed very protective of her.

“I owe you,” Bobbi told me early the next morning. “If you ever get into any trouble, I promise I’ll help you out. It’s the least I can do for what you did for us. But no one can know. If you reveal you know me, or how you know me, or anything about me and Loober, I’ll deny everything, and you’re on your own. But those are the only conditions I have…”

If there was a ever a time to call in that debt, this was it. My hopes rose as I approached Loober’s farmhouse and from across the field saw a light in one of the windows. I hurried the rest of the way, and paused in the long grass at the edge of her yard. Loober was in the yard, walking towards the front door with a basket of laundry that she had just pulled off the line. I called her name, keeping my voice as low as I could. Startled, she dropped the basket and looked towards me. “Who is it? Who’s there?”

I identified myself and stepped closer so she could see me. She put her hand over her heart. “Oh, you scared me,” she said. “What are you…” Her eyes flew wide when she saw the paint covering me. “Oh my goodness! What happened? What…”

I told her I’d explain later, and she hustled me inside, giving me a blanket to cover myself. She gave me something to drink and I told her the whole story. She gasped and made sympathetic noises as I talked, her hands fluttering to her mouth or her heart. By the end of my tale she was trembling, imagining her own body naked and bound helpless to the bed as Feth leaned over her, paint brush in hand…

“I need Bobbi,” I finally said. “Can you find her?”

“Ohh, I can’t,” she said, sounding genuinely distressed. “I haven’t seen her in a while. She’s staying away because she doesn’t want to draw attention to me. She knows I know where Angie is, and she doesn’t want me to get involved.”

“But you haven’t told her?”

“No. She didn’t even ask me. She wouldn’t do that to me.”

“I need to go after Feth and Jin and Kay,” I said. “Maybe I can stop them, or at least warn the others…”

“Don’t go,” Loober said. “There are probably 7 or 8 girls at the house with Angie right now. Those other three won’t get them. And the country is crawling with police. The might get you. Stay with me until it all blows over. You can hide upstairs.”

I told her I needed to go; if our friends found out what I had done, they’d be very angry.

“Not after they hear the horrible torture you went through,” she said.

“You know that’s not true,” I said. “This is serious. Angie is wanted by the authorities, and I betrayed her. It’s one of the worst things you can do. There’s no way they’ll go easy on me unless I find a way to make it right.”

We went back and forth a little more after that. Loober begged me not to go, hinting at all sorts of fun if I stayed and hid at her house. I was tempted, but I kept insisting that this is what I had to do. Loober finally realized how serious I was. She even asked if I wanted her to come with me, though the thought clearly filled her with fear.

“No, you stay here,” I said. “We need some one to round up the rest of the group if we all get captured.”

I took a quick dip in the pond in her backyard to wash off the paint while Loober dug out a pair of my shorts that I had left here on another occasion. “One more thing,” Loober said as I dried off and got ready. “I… I have a stun gun… Bobbi gave it to me for protection after you rescued her. You can take it…”

“No, you might need it later,” I said.

“You’re so brave,” she said. “Please be careful.” I told her to stay inside and keep the lights off before I headed off into the night.

---------------------
Part 4 right here

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back