• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickleween Pt 2

terorizer

Verified
LAST NIGHT--TICKLEWEEN PT 2

Carrie and Alma lay there on there backs, ankles tied to the legs of the chairs, and wrists tied to the arms of the chair. Staring up at the two orange feathers hovering just inches above their faces. They were a little scared, and a lot confused. How did they end up in this predicament? They'd tried to scream, but it seemed useless. What about Shane and Dawn? Were they somewhere about to be tickled too? Who was behind all this? Were they really going to have their feet tickled? Alma broke the silence.
"What are we going to do?" she asked, squirming to get free.
"I don't know" answered Carrie, "I can't get loose. This has got to be a joke!"
"Why tickling? I don't know what I'm going to do, Carrie."
"My cousins always used to gang tickle me when I was younger, because I was the smallest. I learned to handle it most places, but my feet are hopelessly ticklish!"
The ladies' whispering was interrupted as the heard footsteps behind them. Looking up, they saw it was "Jason".
"You better let us out of here this instant!!" demanded Carrie.
"Yeah, what's the meaning of this....." Alma added, but was cut off as Jason placed blindfolds over each of them, as they both shook their heads furiously and screamed. At that moment, they heard laughter....female laughter.
"Is that you Dawn?" asked Alma.
"No sweety" answered the voice "But I'm sure she's tickled to know you're thinking of her!"
Carrie knew that voice! "Grace!!" she yelled. "You're behind this!"
"Bingo" giggled Grace. "Actually, it's a part of the house. I told you it was haunted....well, instead of ghosts and goblins, it's haunted with ticklers! I got initiated last year. Jason here's just going to tickle you for awhile. How long depends on if you can make him stop."
"How do we do that?" asked Alma.
"You're bright ladies, that's up to you to figure out. But I'll tell you this, if you can make him stop, and make it through the house, there's a much better prize than just those chocolates you have there."
Alma and Carrie knew they weren't in any real harm, but just the same, knowing they were soon to be helpless and ruthlessly tickled terrified them both!
"I'll leave you to your tickly torment now" laughed Grace.
"Where are you going? Come back here!!" Yelled Carrie. But she was interrupted by the sensation of something soft tracing over the tops of her insteps. The shoes to the harem outfi were nothing more that little booties, which left the ankles and insteps exposed.
She twitched her feet a little, then the sensation was gone. She instantly heard giggles from Alma, who was now recieving the same treatment. The orange feathers traced over her golden ticklish skin, creating a contrast with the pink booties she was wearing. Then the sensation stopped. Both girls could feel fingers gently squeezing around the ankles, by the achilles tendon. Carrie immediately began to twitch again, shifting, though she didn't make a sound. Alma on the other hand was the opposite. She didn't move, but giggled right away. The kind of helpless giggle, as though she couldn't stop if her life depended on it. Again, the tickling stopped, and they could feel their footbottoms beginning to lose their protective coverings......

Though she was tied up the way she was, somehow, Shane managed to find humor in her situation. She just felt it was part of some scare tactic or something, so she had toned down her yelling. Stretched like she was, the wispy red veils hanging from her wrists actually dangled in the smooth, hairless hollows of her underarms. It tickled, which made her smile....then realize how ticklish she really was.She began to think about her ordeal when she heard through the speaker:
One two, Freddy's coming for you
It repeated over and over about 5 times. She chuckled to herself, thinking how silly it was and shut her eyes. When she opened them, she let out a scream. Standing before her was a man dressed like Freddy Krueger, from the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies.
She knew it was a costume, but under the circumstances, it was a little harrowing just the same. She stared at the burned face mask, the red and black sweater, then immediately tried to look at his right hand, but it was hidden behind him. She was about to say something when she heard a woman's voice.
"Three four, gonna laugh some more!" It was Grace! She walked and stood besides Freddy. "I'm glad to see you've got no hangups about your present situation" she laughed.
"GRACE!!" Shane shouted, "I should have known you had something to do with this! Get me outta here right now!"
"But I'm afraid," Grace continued, "the tour's not yet done. You're gonna have to use your wits....or your lungs! Don't worry, Freddy won't tickle you if you can figure out how to make him stop."
"How am I supposed to do that tied up??" she protested.
"Oh, he'll stop, sooner or later." she laughed "Just try not to get up in arms!!" and with that, she started walking out the door.
"Wait! Come back here Grace" Shane shouted. But her attentions were soon visited upon Freddy approaching her. As he got nearer, he showed her his right hand he was hiding behind his back. Instead of blades however, he had attatched to each of his fingers, paintbrushes, like the kind used in little water color sets. He wiggled them in front of Shane's face, then moved behind her, behind the padded panel she was tied against. Suddenly she felt something around her forhead, securing the back of her head to the wall, so that she couldn't turn her head at all. At that moment, she felt the palms of Freddy's hands lightly rubbing her elbows. She reflexively tried to bring her arms down, but couldn't. Then it was fingers drawing circles around her inner arms.
"That tickles!" she said, before she knew she had said it out loud.
Shane felt the tickles stop, then a soft but bristly sensation building in her right ear. Circling around the lobe and first, then dipping inside and working there way around. She immediately burst into giggles, trying to move her head away, but her head was securely held in place.
"Hahahahaaahaha! Don't do that there heheee!" she said. "Oh no" she whined, as she felt the brushes whisping downward, heading for her neck.......

Dawn was bewildered, but she couldn't show it. She refused to yell her head off like an idiot, so she just lay there, testing her bonds every now and then. She knew someone would be coming eventually, and she would deal with them then. It wasn't long before her theory proved true, but she felt herself beginning to fill with terror as she made out the large figure approaching her. It was a man. He wore a dark jumpsuit, and a faceless plaster mask. It was Michael Meyers from the "Halloween" movies. Michael walked towards her holding something small and skinny in his hand. All Dawn could think of was the scalpel from the movie. She knew it had to be someone dressed up, but she was helpless. Michael walked up to her and knelt down, fiddling with something under the bed.
"I see you two have met" she heard a woman's voice say with a laugh.
Dawn looked up to see Grace, who she hadn't even noticed walking in with Michael. She could only stare at her with a "Why?" look on her face.
"Oh come now deary" Grace responded, "don't get all stretched out of shape over this! Mr. Meyers here is just going to tickle your little ribs for awhile. Of course, it could be a short while, or a long while. That all depends on you. I know you don't want to give up do you?" she said, knowing Dawn wouldn't back down. "Your other friends all managed to find some lovely gifts, but it's not too late for you to get out of this and be, uuuh, compensated." As she was speaking, Michael pull out 3 wide straps and lay them accross Dawn's body. One went over her at the knees, another just below her waist, and the last one over the tops of her breasts. Michael then walked around to the other side of the bed and fastened the straps down, so that Dawn was unable to raise herself or move side to side.
Dawn turned to watch Grace leave. She was about to call her a bitch when she felt a poke in her side.
"Aahhhhaha!" she wailed.
Grace turned around smiling. "You never could stand a little good natured ribbing!"
Michael reached over and using both his hands squeezed Dawn in that soft spot underneath the ribcage. She never thought anything could tickle so much.
"Yeeeeaaaaahahahahaaaaa Stop iiiiitttttheheee!" she laughed. She tried to buck and squirm, but the straps prevented that all together. Michael kept on poking and squeezing Dawn's sides, until she was screaming with each touch. She couldn't believe how ticklish she was. Then Michael changed his tactics to a spider-leg technique, running up and down her ribcage. Dawn was giggling uncontrollably in short little bursts. She would try to stay quiet for as long as she could, but the giggles would well up inside her until she had to let them out. Then she felt his thumbs at the top of her ribcage, pressing along the top rib, the, just using his thumbs, he moved down to the next rib. He was searching for her most ticklish rib, and the lower he went, the more it tickled, and he was only on her second rib........

Carrie and Alma could feel their booties being slipped off there bare feet. Jason allowed the slippers to dangle on their toes, just leaving the heels bare. He then wiggled his fingertips on the heels. Tickles shot through each woman, and Carrie began to try to think of ways to get him to stop tickling, as she wiggled her feet.
"We'll pay you!" she managed to blurt out. "How much do you want? How much to stop tickling our feet?"
"Heeeheheheheeheheeeee!" Alma laughed. "Yeeahahaaa how muhuhuhuch!!!!"
At that, Jason removed their slippers off completely. Carrie felt a gush of air sweep across her exposed vulnerable toes. Alma clenched her toes on one foot, while spreading them on the other. Carrie's feet were small, with a dainty heel and broad across the
ball of the foot, and her toes were plump and round. Her soles were smooth, with a medium sized arch. Alma's feet were longer, shaplier than her friend's. The toes were long and elegant, with a high arch, and her soles were ultra soft and wrinkly, even without pointing her toes. Alma felt a feather passing through her ticklish toes.
"Yeeeeeheheheeeeeeee!!" she laughed
Meanwhile, Jason's thumb was lightly scratching Carrie's tender arch. Carrie shook her head, and let out her first giggle, so Jason lingered there a while.
"That tickles!! It tickles!!!" she yelled.
"I guess we know who the brains surgeon here is!" quipped Grace as she reappeared. "It does tickle doesn't it? Well I take sole responsibility for it." she laughed as she stooped down to let all ten of her nails dance in Carrie's other bare arch.
"Noooooooohahahahahaaaaahaha!!! No more nomore!!" laughed Carrie.
Alma was in hysterics of her own, as feathers passed between her French-tipped toes. She wiggled, clenched and spread her long toes, but still couldn't stop the tickling.
"How much do you want??" both girls screamed at the same time.
"I'm insulted" responded Grace, "You can't buy your way out of my attention....and poor Alma, I'm neglecting you..."she said as she got up and walked to Alma's free foot. Taking a hold of it, she bent the toes back, and scratched the base of her toes.
"That's okay, thatsokay!! heheeeehehe" laughed Alma.
"You're right!" answered Grace, as she moved to the backs of both girls' knees, making them both jump in their chairs.
"Nooononononooo..hahaahehee!" Carrie shreiked, "I can't take it!"
Jason was now using a feather on each girl's sole. Stroking up and down, while Grace tickled the backs of their knees.
"This is supposed to be foot and knee service only" spoke Grace, "but since you insulted me, I have special surprise for you." She began to move in between the girl's thighs, tickling the soft areas of the inner thigh.
Carrie screamed, while Alma just laughed so hard that she didn't make a sound.......

Freddy wiggled his paintbrush fingers into Shane's neck on one side, and his own fingertips on the other.
"Heeeheheheehehehahahahaha!! Nooooooohahahahaa!!" Shane laughed. The two different sensations tickled so much she couldn't think straight.
On and on he kept tickling. Moving alternately between her neck, up into her ears, and moving up her arms to her elbows, then back to her neck, occasionally going under the chin. Shane's laughter filled the room as she tried to jump, squirm and wiggle away from the tickles, but she couldn't.
"There's $50 in my wallet, you can have it just stop tickling my neck" she managed to get out between her giggles.
"Bribery? That’s the pits!!" answered Grace, reaching up to ticklishly knead Shane's armpit flesh between her fingers, while Freddy concentrated on the under side of her arms and elbows.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!" Shane screamed. She began to buck and thrash wildly, as her armpits were her most ticklish spot. "NO MORE, I can'thahahaaaaaaa, take it! AAHHHHHHH!!! I'm tooo Ticklish!!! I'M TICKLISH THAT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!"
"Oh?" answered Grace, "Then how about this" she asked as she began to scrape the ticklish hollows with her long nails.
Shane was laughing so hard that she was half-laughing and half-coughing. Her body was motionless, except for the spasmodic gasps for air. Grace then reached up to work her nails under the chin, behind the ears and the sides of the neck. Shane went back to her struggling, and she managed to loosen the head restraint to where she could shake her head and ward off some of the neck and ear tickling.
"Heeehehheheehehehee!"
"Break my restraints will you!" chided Grace. While Freddy moved back to the ears and neck, Grace reached around to search for ticklish spots on Shane's back. Just stroking with her fingernails made Shane wiggle, but she found two spots: one underneath the shoulder blades, and another on the lower back near the spine. Shane never even knew that she could be tickled on her back, let alone be as ticklish as she was there. But she was finding out very quickly.
"No, hahaha Please, don't heeehehe that reallly tickles!!" she giggled.
Everytime, Grace pressed one of the spots, Shane erupted, bucking forwards and screaming with laughter.
"My but we're ticklish!" she teased. "This is what I call getting ..back to the basics!" She would then move back to the armpits, just to graze them with the nails, and every so often give a poke.
Shane could only giggle and jump around. She'd never been tickled like this before, and finding out ticklish spots she never knew she had seemed to make her more ticklish, and the tickling was that much worse.
"Heeehehehehhahahahahaaa!! Please haaa no more under the arrhahahaammsss!!!"

Michael was using his strong thumbs to work over each of Dawn's ribs separately. Massaging the middle ribs, she was giggling helplessly at his touch. Once he reached the lower ribs, working up and down, she gave up trying not to laugh all together, and burst out non-stop in high pitched giggles.
"Ahahaa, ahahahaa ahaaahahaaa!!" she laughed as she tried to squirm away from the tickling thumbs. "Please..heheeee, don't..stop..I can't take hehehehee it anymore...Please don't tickle me anymorehhheheeee!"
"Here.." she said, "This is a twelve-hundred dollar ring, take it, just stop tickling me!!"
Grace walked in just in time to hear Dawn's proposal.
"Tsk tsk" she said "I thought you would hold out longer than that. Guess I'll have to ..ring that up as a failure!" Walking over to her, Grace rested a finger on top of Dawn's bellybutton. "Now what should I do about that?"
"Nooo pleeease" begged Dawn, "You're not going to tickle my bellybutton!!"
"Well, I was just going to tickle your tummy, but since you've requested so nicely, I think it's time to Button Down the Hatches!!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHA!"
Grace stuck one finger in Dawn's bellybutton, then two and wiggled them around. Michael was now using all of his fingers to give Dawn a deep massage of her ribs. "Hmm, I don't believe you've recieved twelve-hundred dollars worth of tickling here" Grace spoke, "but I think I can do something about that....or at least have fun trying!!" Using her fingertips, Grace pressed them into the upper part of Dawn's thighs, right near the hip, while Michael began to administer a series of pokes all over her sides, ribs and belly.
"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOO THATTT TICKLESSSSS!!!!!!" Dawn was squeling with laughter. Her shreiks even surprised Grace. "PLEEEASE HAHAHAAA STOOOP!! THAT TICKLES SOOO MUCH HAHAHAAAAAA!!".
"Well, we're only at about$650 right now!" laughed Grace, as she dug into Dawn's hips.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEHHEHEHHEEEEE! THAT'S TICKLISH!!!!"
Grace moved down to squeeze Dawn's knees. "Tickle tickle tickle!!!!" she teased. "Is that tickling your wittle kneezies??!" she laughed.
"YEEEESSSSS HAHAHAHAAAAA, NO MORE!!!!"
"Kitchy kooo wowowoooooo!!!"
"AHAHAAAHAHAAAA!"
While Grace was busying herself with Dawn's knees and thighs, Michael had pulled out the little skinny implement he was carrying earlier when he walked into the room. It was a felt pen. He began tracing it all over Dawn's sides and tummy. After she'd bucked and laughed, he took the cap off, and began to write on her belly.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAAA!!!" All Dawn could think of was that movie with Robin Williams, where he wrote on his wife's stomach. She imagined at the time that it must have really tickled the actress. Now she was learning first hand how much it must have tickled......

Jason was working over both of Alma's bare soles at the same time, driving her nuts. He had put aside the feathers, and was attacking her ticklish arches and the balls of her feet with all of his fingers. Alma was laughing so hard, it sounded like she was hyper-ventillating. Drawing circles in the arches, and scraping nails across the balls of the feet as she wiggled her feet and spread and clenched her long toes. She couldn't speak to protest, or beg for mercy, all she could do was laugh, and try to wiggle her feet out of the way of those tickling fingers. Her stomach was beginning to hurt from all of the laughing she was doing. Then it stopped, she could her Carrie start to giggle, but she was concerned with catching her breath at the moment.
Jason had picked up the feathers, and was slipping them in between the toes of Carrie's little helpless feet. She had tried to hold out, but her feet were her most ticklish spot, and she simply could not stand having her toes tickled, and now there was nothing she could do about it except laugh. Tears started to roll down her face as Jason moved down to the little toes, discovering they were most ticklish, and lingering there. But when Jason started using the quill end of the feather to scrape at the tender areas between the little toes of her feet, she couldn't take it anymore. She screamed out to her friend to help her.
"HEEELLLP MEEE!" she squealed. "Alma I can'thahahahahahaaa take itHEEEHEHEHEE HEEELP ME PLEEESE"
Alma wondered what she could do, but she was tied up too. She was beginning to fear her friend would laugh to death though, and in a fit of desparation, she yelled out.
"Hey..uuh Jason, stop tickling her, tickle me.....please tickle me!!"
She immediately heard Carrie stop screaming, and prepared to have her own ticklish soles assaulted again. She felt his hand on her legs and cringed........but there was no tickling. She felt her legs free! He untied her! By the time she realized what had happened and took off her blindfold, Jason was gone. That was it she thought! All they had to do was ask to be tickled! She quickly untied Carrie, who had started to regain her composure, put on their shoes, and went about to find Dawn and Shane.....and Grace!!!!

© Terorizer 1996

Haha, kickass dude, thats my kind of story. Freddy, Michael and Jason are my boys, lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back