• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happens when a beautiful, 42 year old woman, finds herself tied and helpless?

I've written many a stories in the past, but this is one that I find to be the most tantalizing and exciting. I'm sure this has something to do with the fact that it's a true experience of mine, but in any case, I want to share it with you all. Here is a short excerpt, for your reading pleasure.

“Say hi to Sidney, Robin,” Phillip said, gesturing towards her as if this were the most familiar of circumstances, instead of saying it to a woman tied to a bed breathing heavily and naked.
“Hi…” Robin immediately hated how nervous her voice sounded. She knew she was really in for it now.
“Hi Robin!” Sidney sauntered over to the bed and looked up and down poor Robin, with all the enthusiasm a little girl would have getting to play with a new doll. Robin had a feeling that’s pretty much what this was. Sidney turned back to Phillip, who had wandered over to the other side of the bed.
“Where did you find this beautiful little thing?” she asked mischievously.
“Doesn’t really matter now does it? All that matters is that she’s completely helpless, and ours to play with.” He smiled and Robin switched her gaze left and right, watching them move in closer to her as if they had all the time in the world.
“Wait. Guys, wait. I don’t want to do this,” Robin pleaded. “Untie me, right now.” She had attempted to sound serious and authoritative, but it obviously had no effect on her two torturers. Sidney laughed as if this was the most absurd thing she’d ever heard.
“Awww… she must be really ticklish Phillip.”
“You have no idea.”
Sidney giggled again before asking, “where should we start?”
“Ladies choice,” was Phillips answer, being the perfect gentleman. Again, the irony was not lost on Robin. She watched helplessly as this young newcomer took her time walking around the bed, sizing up her up. She almost began to panic when Sidney stopped her pacing at the foot of the bed.
“Are these cute little feet ticklish?” She knelt down to her knees and was suddenly out of Robin’s sight.
“Haven’t gotten that far yet. Why don’t you see?”
“No…. no… no…” was Robins only response, barely even audible. She knew it would be pointless to beg them not to. Her feet were by far her most ticklish spot, and she could feel her heart rate begin to accelerate, knowing what was to come.
Nothing could prepare her for the pure torture that followed. She felt on the bottom of her soft creamy soles, sharp fingernails gliding up and down, from toes to heel.

http://www.amazon.com/Tickle-Toy-Liam-Bond-ebook/dp/B01E06ND5S?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing this.

Liam Bond.

Nice start. Too bad I'll never read it. There's too many good writers here that don't charge for their stories.

^I agree.
Establish yourself here first with free stories.
If I like your work, I will GLADLY pay for future, longer, releases.

Yeah, I still wouldn't pay to read a story. There are too many wonderful writers glad to write great stories here for free. Just look in the archives. There's months worth of reading there and it's growing all the time, not to mention all the stories posted all the time that don't have a place in the archives. If you want to make money writing, write a book and get it published. Sorry. Just my opinion.

I disagree. I gladly pay for long quality tickle fiction. However, the length of this particular story seems quite short to justify this kind of spending.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I've read (and paid for) Liam's story "The Domination of Delilah Dawn" and it's one of the very best pieces of tickle fiction I have ever read - and I've read a LOT! He is an excellent writer.

we are all allowed our own opinions but Liam has the right to want to charge people to read his story, just as others have the right not to want to buy it .........

Didn't say he didn't have the right to charge for it. I just said I wouldn't pay for it!

Yes i agree i wont pay for a story either unless that person has posted free stories before on here ......i have bought other peoples stories who have posted on here free first.....

I am conflicted both ways.. I get he is a talented writer and wants to make a little money for his hard work.
On the other side this section is usually free stories so I did feel a little let down after such a strong title and intro only to be left hanging then asking to log into my amazon account. By then I was thinking no way.
Is there a better section this could have been posted in?

Sure he has a right to charge. But I'm not going to buy.

I didn't charge for my work. I felt it was important to share with the community.

Besides, he's good, but he's not exceptionally talented.

Excellent feedback. I love the unfiltered and raw truth of the community. I will take it all into consideration when working on my next stories.

shame your books are not available on kindle unlimited where i have an account

I am actually working out an agreement that will allow my works of fiction and non fiction to be featured on Kindle Unlimited. Stay tuned!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back