• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brainstorming

Jets28

TMF Expert
Lets brainstorm a story together in this tread about a mother being Ganged up and tickled by a group of sorority girls

The mother must take a walk of shame, which she must offering her soles to get tickle by the member of soririrty.

how old the mother and how old the daughter?

Interesting, the mother is in her 40's . Idk if I want her daughter to be in this. Maybe this mother lives next door to a sorority house. She tries breaking up a party or snoops around the sorority house and is grabbed by the girls. Possibilities are endless :$)

What if the House Mother was caught fucking one the Sorority girl's boyfriends... could have two lee's for the price of one...

I like where your head is at too CapturedDoll :). You rather not have a milf? I think it would be hot if the tough milf/ mother tries to show her authority but the girls are brasin. There could be a small tussle and the girls pin the mother and strip her slowly

Milf's great with me I was just trying to add her job title. To be around a sorority and not just one of the girl's mom's. That way everyone has a justifiable reason to tickle her... they've probably already been dealing with her for some time ya know?

That's a good idea. I like that they somewhat know her. What if is a neighbor who nags all the time and constantly complains and calls the cops on them. The girls finally had enough when the mother comes in to tell them to turn down there music

I think the story would be amazing if it was Like the "Don't upset the babysitter" story by Tower98. Best story on the forum!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back