• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hogtying Heather Holmes

Hello fellow readers,

I'm very excited to share with you my newest published short story, "Hogtying Heather Holmes." I listened to the advice and criticisms of some of my previous works and made this short story longer, and I included a bit more back story and follow up to paint a more realistic picture in the minds eye. Here is a short excerpt from the middle of the story:

41szOHuNmxL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

“Shh…shhhh….” Michael coos in Heathers ear. She is practically whimpering now, unable to see, unable to move, bound in a stressed position, unable to close her mouth with the chrome ring keeping it open and ready. Her mind is racing racing, trying to think of what he could and would do to her, and she feels him glide his hand down her side, her hip, and trace it up her leg to her bound feet, which stuck up in the air and suddenly felt very vulnerable.
“Tell me sweetheart.” Michael grabs one foot with each hand and Heather whimpers louder. “Are you ticklish?” A sure of panic shoots through Heather and she tries desperately to shake her head no, but can’t. She resorts to trying to scream through her ring gag.
“MmMM!! Mpmmp! MMMM!” Heather tries in any way she can to beg him not to tickle her sensitive feet, but Michael just laughs sadistically. He places his index finger on her big toe, and slowly drags it down her soft arch, all the way to her heel. Heather screams and shudders.
“I’ll take that as a yes.” Michael digs his fingers into the softest part of the soles of her feet, and wiggles them relentlessly. Heather bucks and squirms all she can, but finds that doing so strains her neck. She can feel Michaels fingers discovering every pressure point in her feet, and each one is like a bolt of lightning running through her body. What can only be described as a bizarre mixture of a scream and a laugh escapes from her lungs, and a thin line of drool protrudes from the corner of her mouth, brought on by the gag forcing her mouth open.
Michael relents for a moment, only to revel in Heathers suffering. He watches her entire body shiver and shudder, and listens to her try and catch her breath.
Heather is grateful for the small break, but her gratitude is immediately broken when she feels a cold liquid being squirted on her feet. Instinctively, she tries to jerk her head around, but can’t, because her hair is tied to her wrists and ankles. She feels the liquid, whatever it may be, being squirted all over her feet, and then massaged in by Michael’s hands. Her feet feel far more sensitive to touch now.
“This, my dear,” Michael says in a matter of fact manner, “Is baby oil. It makes your already sensitive feet even more ticklish, and I plan on making you scream like you’ve never screamed before.”
Heather tries to buck against her restraints, but to no avail.
“Should I start with your toes, or your soles?” Michael teases.
“Mmmm… uh uh…,” is all Heather can get out through the gag.
“What’s that? You’ll have to speak up.” Michael playfully traces his finger on her sole.
“Mmmpphh, mmm!”
“Oh all right. Toes it is.” Without further warning Michael digs his fingers underneath Heathers toes, and the reaction all throughout Heathers body is staggering.
“Mmmhhmmhmmm! Mmm! Mmmhmm!” Heather bucks so hard that she begins rocking back and forth, trying to escape her torturers grasp. Michael places a firm hand in the small of her back, and pushes her down.
“You’re not going anywhere sweetie,” he whispers in her ear. He returns to her feet, bends the toes of her right foot back with one hand, and furiously rakes the bottoms of her toes with his fingernails. He switches to the other foot, does the same, and by the time he’s had his fun, Heather is a sweaty mess on the table.
Heather breathes heavily and tries to come to her senses. Her neck is starting to feel sore from holding her head up and back, and her shoulders ache tremendously. As if he can read her thoughts, Heather hears Michaels voice.
“Don’t get tired on me yet doll. We have a long way to go…”

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7MAOYC

As always, I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it.

Liam Bond

Last edited:
Simply stunning. You are without a doubt one of the most talented writers I've ever read. Can't wait to see what else you have for us!!!

Thank you! I intend to write 26 short stories in all, each of which featuring a different alliterative title and name, one for each letter of the alphabet. Any suggestion as to which letter I should tackle next?

Liam Bond

I've fantasized about a girl I work with named Sidney for about two years now. Reading anything with her name alone in it would be a dream come true.

I would pay any amount of money to have someone as talented as you write a tickle torture story about the Sidney I fantasize about on a daily basis!!!

I will see what I can come up with. Should be fun. If you have any input as to what you would or would not like it to include, don't hesitate to let me know.

Liam Bond

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back