• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of the Blondes —*Part 4 (m/f/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
For them that's interested…

Here's Part 1

Here's Part 2

And here's Part 3

On with the show…

Night of the Blondes —*Part 4

I left Loober’s and headed towards the safe house, taking the shortest possible route I knew, avoiding the main roads, sticking to the fields and meadows where I wouldn’t expect to encounter anyone so late at night. At one point, I thought I heard the sounds of scooters in the distance, but wasn’t sure.

Soon the tended fields and orchards gave way to wild meadows of long grass and copses of trees. There were no roads in this part of the parish, though those familiar with the area knew where to find one of the few paths that wound their way through the country.

I was relieved when I finally came to the edge of the woods that ringed the field where the safe house lay. I moved slowly down the path. I could hear nothing besides the usual night noises. I was still some way from the house. I left the path and used the moonlight filtering through the branches above to make my way through the trees. My eyes grew accustomed to the dim light, and I spied no stalkers hidden in the shadows. I was approaching the edge of the woods when something — a tiny glimmer — coming from my right caught my eye. I immediately stopped and crouched down, peering through the brush. For quite a while I stay there, eyes on the shadows where I had saw the tiny flash, but it wasn’t until I adjusted my position just slightly that I saw what it was…

My scooter. Hidden in the woods and unattended. Feth was clearly somewhere in the area.

Hastily, I checked the storage compartment. The stun gun was where I had left it. I took it out and then walked the scooter through the woods, some yards distant from where I had found it. I was concealing it behind some brush when I heard the low hum of a scooter coming from the direction of where I knew the safe house to be. Creeping to the edge of the trees, stun gun in hand, I crouched down and surveyed the area.

The safe house lay on the other side of a field of tall grass. There was a figure running through the field, making a straight line for the wooded hills to my right. She set a fast pace, and there was something determined and focused about her stride. I couldn’t make out many details from so far away, but I was almost certain it was Mary; she was easily the most athletic woman in our parish. She was being chased by two women on scooters — police, by the looks of them. The scooters were rapidly gaining on her, but I saw that Mary had enough of a lead to reach the woods before her pursuers caught up. As I watched, she disappeared among the trees just several yards ahead of the other two women, who followed her into the woods.

I was a little puzzled, but I thought I knew what was going on. What this particular safe house lacked it absolute seclusion, it made up for by having a fall back position. Deep in the woods, at the end of a narrow path that wound between the hills, was a run-down barn. Though it was way-too desolate to actually live there for any length of time, it could serve as a good temporary hideout. The two women chasing Mary would have to abandon their scooters a few yards in to the woods and continue their pursuit on foot. Mary, who knew the territory well, would remain just ahead of them on the path, never completely out of sight. And once the two guards got deep enough into the woods, the other girls would ambush them and take them to the barn, where they’d spend the evening teaching the two captives a lesson on the dangers of harassing peasant girls…

That’s what I thought was going on, but I wasn’t sure. Were there people still in the house, and that’s why Mary was drawing the two guards away? Were the other girls really waiting in the woods? How had the two guards found the house, and what happened to Kay, Jin and Feth?

I stayed in the underbrush for a few more minutes, watching the house and the surrounding field. When nothing stirred, I crept forward, keeping low to the ground, hoping to conceal myself in the tall grass. I watched the windows closely for any sign of movement, my ears alert to any sound that might indicate someone was watching my approach. I ran the last few yards to the edge of the house and pressed myself up against the wall, underneath an open window, and peered over the sill.

The inside seemed deserted. A small lamp shone in the main room, but both the upstairs and the rest of the house were dark. I pulled myself through the window and slipped into the small kitchen, crouching down once I got inside, listening. The house was still, completely silent. I took a few cautious steps inside, the floorboards creaking just slightly under my feet. I paused for a few moments, waiting and listening. The small table and two chairs that were the kitchen’s only furnishings were askew, as if they had been knocked aside by someone running to the back door.

I was just wondering if I should explore the upstairs when I heard something, a tiny but unmistakable muffled sound coming from behind a small door at the back of the kitchen that lead to the basement. I crept over and inched the door open. A narrow flight of six steps led down to a landing where the steps switched back. From there, I knew, another six or seven steps went to the basement, which served as a playroom for anyone occupying the house. I was quite familiar with it, more so than I wanted to be; not too long ago I had spent part of an excruciating evening there as a guest of Molly and Mary.

But what got my attention this time was the faint glow coming from around the corner. I listened for a moment, and once again heard a noise, a muffled grunt as if someone were trying to push something heavy. I cautiously padded down the stairs and peeked around the corner.

I couldn’t have wished for a better scene than what confronted me. On the right wall was Feth, her arms stretched out to her sides, wrists bound to brackets set in the wall. Near the left was Kay, wrists tied above her head to one of the rafters in the low ceiling. In the center, towards the back wall, was Jin. She had been secured to a rickety chaise lounge, her wrists tied behind the lounge’s back and her ankles to the lower end. All three were gagged, and all three were totally naked.

“Well, well, what happened here?” I said. They immediately started trying to tell me something when they saw me come down the stairs. I couldn’t understand them, of course, but from the entreating tone of their voices and the way their eyes flashed at me over their gags, they seemed more anxious to get my attention than worried about being found bound, naked and totally at the mercy of their former victim. They pulled at their bindings and made angry, impatient noises at me as I stood in the middle of the room, looking at the scene. I was most eager to get at Feth, but the idea of saving her for last, of making her watch while I played with Jin and Kay, seemed an exquisite bit of added torment for her. Besides, I couldn’t take my eyes off Jin, bound to the lounge with her chest and belly deliciously on display. The way her arms were tied behind the back of the chair made her look particularly helpless and further emphasized her enormous breasts.

I decided to let Feth stew a little more in anticipation, and approached Jin. I lightly flicked my finger up and down the arch of her foot a couple times. “Errumph!” She tried to jerk her legs away, her eyes shooting daggers at me even as I moved away from her feet. I reached behind her head and released her gag.
“Untie us! Hurry!”

“What happened here?”

“We don’t have time for this!” she shot back. “Untie me! Now!”

“You’re in no position to make demands,” I said. “Tell me what happened. Who tied you up?”

“Damn you! We’re all going to be in big trouble if we don’t get out of here now! They could be back any second!”

“Maybe I’ll put this gag back on you and ask Kay or Feth,” I said. “I’m sure they’ll be happy to talk to me…”

“Okay, okay!” In between cursing me and demanding to be released, Jin quickly filled me in on what had happened. After leaving me in the field Jin and Kay had made their way to the farmhouse. They found the place packed, with maybe seven or eight women there, including Angie. But before they could figure out a plan to grab Angie, a lookout had spotted them creeping around the house. They were captured and brought down to the basement. “We told them about Feth,” Jin said, tugging at her bonds. “We told them we had come to warn them…” They didn’t believe her, of course, but decided to set a trap. They sent Angie out on the front porch as bait for Feth, while a few other women waited just inside.

But Feth had actually arrived before Jin and Kay, and had spent time casing the area and planning her attack. Hidden in the tall grass she had seen Jin and Kay sneaking up to the house, and watched as they had been captured. Taking advantage of the distraction, she had moved closer to the house. “I guess they caught her when she tried to grab Angie,” Jin said. “I don’t know. All I know is that within a few minutes they brought her down here, too.”

Unfortunately, Jin, Kay, and Feth weren’t the only visitors to the secluded farmhouse that night. Dolly and Fancy’s police had been all over the area recently, searching for Angie and any accomplices they could find. Someone had been spotted and followed; whether it was Feth or the other two women no one knew, but whatever the case Jin said that before things even got underway in the basement one of the lookouts had come down to say she had spotted at least three police on scooters at the edge of the field. “So your friends gagged us and left us here,” Jin sneered. “Now untie us! Either they’re going to come back, or the police are going to find us. We’re going to be in big trouble whoever catches us, so get us out of here!”

“Where did they go?”

“I don’t know! Now quit talking and untie us!”

The story sounded just convoluted enough to be true, at least as Jin saw it. She probably wouldn’t have known about the run down barn in the woods, or that Mary had lured the police away from the farmhouse. As to why Mary had done that I couldn’t be sure — maybe they didn’t want the three women they left tied in the basement revealing what they knew about Angie; maybe they simply wanted to save them for themselves. But whatever the reason, I knew it would probably be a long time before anyone came back here.

“What are you waiting for?” Jin snapped at me. “We’ve got to get out of here… hey! What the hell are you doing?! Get off me!”

Jin glared up at me as I straddled her hips. “We don’t have time for this!” she said. “They’re going to be back any second…”

It had not taken Jin long to tell her story, and she had kept struggling to free herself even while she talked and cursed me, tugging back and forth, pulling against the bindings on her wrists. The lounge rattled and swayed with her efforts, her shapely breasts rolling from side-to-side like two super-sized scoops of jello. With all that shaking going on I found myself getting distracted, my eyes repeatedly drawn to her chest while she talked. They would linger on those wobbling mounds for longer lengths of time, and when I climbed on top of her I was leering at them openly. Jin must have noticed the expression on my face as she looked up at me, for she suddenly stopped her commands and followed my gaze to where it fixated on her rippling breasts. “Don’t you dare,” she said, her voice firm and even. “I swear if you even… ahhhhh!”

My hands slid all over them, gently at first, then more firmly, my fingers curling so that the tips pressed into her soft, warm skin. Jin twisted her torso back-and-forth as much as her bindings and my weight on her would allow, trying to escape my hands. Her face went through a range of agonized expressions as she fought to keep her composure. “Stop it!” she ordered, still furious even as she struggled to suppress a smile. “Get your hands off my tits right now… we can’t… you better let… YAAAAHAHAHA!”

I gently rolled her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger, making her thrash so violently that I thought I would either be thrown from the chair or the whole thing would collapse underneath us. “You pig!” she shouted. “I swear I’ll get you for this… AAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, I’m scared,” I said, still tweaking her nipples. She arched her back, crying out. “Ohh! Ahh-ha-ha! Damn you! I’m gonna… ohhh! Stop it!”

She tried to keep up a constant stream of curses while I toyed with her nipples, but her vindictive was interrupted by moans, groans, and sudden bursts of spluttering laughter. “Oh, no, big Jin is going to get me,” I taunted. “What am I going to do?”

“Ahhh… you’ll pay for this you… ohhh! O-ho-ho-ho… hee-hee-hee!… dammit!…p-p-pig!…”

I worked her nipples until I didn’t think they could get anymore swollen, then slid my hands to the bottoms of her breasts and wriggled my fingers. “YAHH! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” Jin threw her head back and howled. She heaved her body side-to-side, the lounger pitching dangerously with her efforts.

My fingers wriggled and poked and prodded all over her giant jiggling breasts. Jin’s mad, cackling laughter filled the room. “Coochi, coochie, coo,” I said, my hands crawling up the insides of her boobs and over the quivering tops. “Ahhh-ha-ha-ha! You’ll pay… HA HA HA!… oh gawd!…”

As Jin squirmed beneath me, her big breasts rolling from side-to-side, I glanced quickly over at Feth. Her wide eyes stared at the scene on front of her, her own chest heaving in excitement and fear. She saw me looking at her and looked away, tugging furiously at her own bonds again. On the other side, Kay was also working at her ropes, stealing quick glances with worried eyes at what I was doing to her friend.

I returned my attention to the delightful task at hand, my fingers unmercifully tickling Jin’s quaking bosom. Jin shook her head back and forth, eyes screwed shut, hair flailing.

"HEEEAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Huge bellows of laughter poured from her lips. Her face was flushed red and tears trickled down her cheeks. I grabbed big handfuls of tit flesh and treated them to rapid squeezes that had her howling and thrashing like someone possessed. Her breasts were so huge that my hands would completely disappear when I tickled the undersides of her mounds, a spot that seemed particularly sensitive judging by the way she screamed. But as horribly as I tickled her, Jin never begged. She would curse and threaten and call me names, laughing so hard that I feared she would knock me off her, but not a single plea for mercy escaped her lips.

“Remember when you wanted me to untie you?” I said, using both hands to tickle a single breast. “Like I was just going to these babies go.”

“AAHAHAHA! WAAA-HAH-HAH-HAH!”

“Do you want me to stop? Say ‘please’ and maybe I will…” My hands circled the sides of her bosom to once again tickle the bottoms of her breasts.

“Damn you!” she shouted, bucking and heaving in great spasms of laughter. But when I slid my fingers across the jiggling surface of her chest and started to gently swirl them across her swollen nipples, I got an entirely different reaction. Jin suddenly arched her back and froze, her body stiff. Her eyes popped open wide, her mouth forming an almost perfect ‘O.’ She looked surprised. She let out a deep groan. “Oh my god,” she gasped, her eyes rolling. “Oh my god!”

I swirled my fingers more rapidly, tickling and teasing and brushing. “Oh! Oh! Oh you… Damn you! You’re going to make me… OHHHH!”

My finger still swirling around her left nipple, I leaned down and put my mouth around the right one, inhaling as much of the tip of that massive tit as I could, and then began to bathe it with my tongue…

Jin practically exploded. Throwing her head and body back, she screamed so loud I thought she would bring the house down around us. Her body began to tremble and shake uncontrollably, completely taken over by the sensations coursing through her, and a particularly violent spasm sent me toppling off the side of the lounge to sprawl on the floor. Then her body slumped back in the chair as if totally drained. I picked myself up to find Jin unconscious, head to the side and her mouth hanging open. She twitched and moaned in her sleep as little aftershocks shot through her.

Then, I turned towards the other lovely captives. They were staring at me, eyes wide in horror, muffled cries coming from behind their gags. “Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you two,” I said. Feth grunted and threw all her weight against the ropes around her wrists. “I’ll get to you, don’t you worry,” I said to her. “But I still have some entertainment planned for you.”

I approached Kay, my hands up and crooked like claws. She whimpered through her gag as I came towards her. Begging with wide eyes, she shook her head in panic. "nuhhnh! nuhhnh!” I waggled my fingers at her and she squeaked, her feet doing a desperate dance on the floor as she tried to back away from me. The way she was tied, with her arms stretched above her head, lifted her heels just slightly and forced her to hop and jump on the balls of her feet. Her huge, heavy breasts bobbled up and down. I hadn’t even touched her yet and she was already fighting back giggles behind her gag. I stood in front of her for a few moments, cruelly letting Kay’s anticipation build while I savored the sight of her bouncing chest and wriggling curves. Then, when I was unable to resist touching her any longer, my hands shot out and I burrowed my twitching fingers into the smooth hollows of her arm pits.

"MEEEE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HEEEEE!" Kay shrieked as she tried to twist away from my tickling fingers. She spun around, her back to me, but that only let me get a better grip on her underarms. "Nu-huh-huh! Peeeeezz! Eee-hee-hee-hee!

She frantically hopped from one foot to the other, screaming with muffled laughter as I kept up a relentless assault on her upper arms and pits. I started tickling down her sides to dig into her well-padded ribs. “Nyyaaahahahahaaa!” Kay shot up on the tips of her toes, her body almost bowed, before losing her footing and falling back against me. I vigorously massaged her rib cage, forcing even louder screams from Kay’s body. "EEEE-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

After counting her ribs a couple times, I let my hands wander up to sneak in a few quick tickles and squeezes on her bouncing breasts, before they went back down her sides and around to her tender waist and belly. "Nuhh! Nuhh! Peeeze… GAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!” She couldn’t escape my tickling fingers no matter how much she twisted and squirmed — and she was putting up quite a thrashing. To steady her, I wrapped one arm around her waist while the other went around her upper torso to grab her left breast. I then pulled her up against me and held her there while I tickled.

Pressed up against her back, I began licking and kissing the side of her throat. This brought a new, high-pitched squeal from her. She wriggled in my arms, her round, soft butt twitching against me, her whole body shaking as she lapsed into almost silent laughter.

I let go of her waist and grabbed her breasts with both hands… and was surprised when she bucked so violently I was knocked back a step or two. It seemed Kay didn’t even really know her own strength, for she still looked dazed as she spun around out of control to face me.

Once again I grabbed her and pulled her against me, this time front-to-front, with my hands clutching her big, firm buns. For a moment, she stared at me with wide, pleading eyes, our faces just inches from each other. Her cheeks were flushed and tendrils of blondish hair were plastered to her forehead with sweat. She shook her head desperately as I gave her butt a few exploratory squeezes. “Uhh Uhhh! Nuuhh…!” I began tickling and massaging in earnest. Her eyes clenched shut and she flung her head back as a gale of muffled laughter escaped from behind her gag. Tears of laughter trickled form the corners of her eyes. She frantically shook her hips, her whole body rubbing up against me.

With her head flung back her lovely throat was exposed to me once more. I planted my lips on her neck, licking and nuzzling. She flung her head back and forth, side-to-side, squealing. My mouth began exploring more areas within its range. I kissed her upper arms and blew raspberries in her arm pits. I licked and nibbled on her ears. Her gag — hastily tied anyway — began to unravel with all her movement. It finally fell off and I was treated to a loud, long scream of unmuffled laughter. “HAHAHAAAAAEEEE!" She leaned her upper body as far back away from me as she could, her knees buckling. I held on to her butt, arching my fingers to cover each cheek as much as possible and wriggling my digits into her flesh.

“Plee-hee-hee-heezz! Nooo-hoo-hoo! Staa-ha-ha-happ!” I felt her soft buns jiggle as she desperately tried to escape my grasp. She flailed at me with her legs, but we were standing so close that she couldn’t put much force behind her kicks. Besides, she was laughing too hard to really give it much effort. “Nooo!” Kay cried as I began to lick the soft, sensitive skin under her right upper arm. “Ahhhahaha! Doh-ho-ho-hon’t! Nooo…!”

My tongue trailed down Kay’s arm to lick at her smooth armpit. “Eee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee! No, not that! Plea-hee-hee-hee-heese!” While continuing to lick and nuzzle her underarm, I eased up my ticklish assault on her butt, treating those round buns to light fingertip caresses interspersed with a squeeze here and there and an outright ticklish “goose” just to keep her dancing. “Ohh, stop,” Kay gasped. “C-c-c-ome on (tee-hee-hee)… Let m-m-me go… oohhh… I let you go…”

“Yes, you did,” I said, my mouth moving down her side. “But you had your fun with me first, didn’t you?”

She groaned and giggled as I kissed and licked the side of her right breast, that huge mound gently batting my face when she squirmed. After teasing her nipple with a few quick licks and eliciting a shriek or two, I went back to making my way down her ribs. “What are you doing?” she moaned as my mouth traveled down her torso. “Oh, please, just st-st-stop…”

Her titters and gasps turned into louder laughter as I nibbled at the sensitive flesh of her waist. I was on my knees by now, my hands still clutching her butt, my face level with her belly. “Oh, no!” she giggled as I kissed and licked her quivering stomach. “No, don’t! Don’t! … NYAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kay once again screamed in hysterical laughter as I wiggled my tongue into her belly button. Her curvy hips bucked frantically. “NOO-HO-HO-HO! STAHP! STAHPPP!”

Keeping my grip on her hips and butt was difficult. She cried out in relief when I withdrew my tongue, her chest and belly heaving as she let out great, shuddering gasps. I started gently kissing her stomach again and felt a shiver pass through her. “Ohhh… oh, no… please, enough… ohhh…” I slowly started making my way even further down her belly. She caught her breath when I got about an inch below her belly button. “please… please… no…” Then, suddenly, there was a sharp intake of breath from her… and what came out of her mouth next was totally unexpected… “Wait! No! Feth! Don’t leave me!”

Confused, I looked up at her. Kay’s eyes were fixed somewhere behind me. I spun around just in time to see Feth’s legs disappear around the turn of the stairs. I immediately jumped to my feet. “Wait! Wait!” Kay cried. “Untie me! I did the same for you!”

She had, but it wasn’t mercy that lead me to untie the rope wound around the rafter above her. If anyone came back, I wouldn’t want Kay or Jin revealing anymore than they already had, especially if it was the police. I left Kay’s wrists tied together in front of her, so she would have a chance of untying Jin, who could free her, and then they could both escape. Plus, with Kay’s wrists still bound, she couldn’t get me. Not now, at least.

I let her down and gave her a few quick tickles on her breasts and belly to distract her. Leaving her curled up against the wall and giggling, I grabbed the stun gun off the floor and sprinted up the stairs. Freeing Kay had taken just a few moments, but I vowed that both she and Jin would regret it if I couldn’t catch Feth.

--------------------
The 5th (and final) part of "Night of the Blondes" is right here

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back