• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: The Peekaboo Club FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everybody! This following story is for tickle artist CollaredKid05 and features his character, Kid. It was a lot of fun to write but sadly might be my last story for a while. I have a very busy summer ahead of me and will not be able to guarantee regular posts. Enjoy the story and as always, thank you for reading!

Jenni had to do a double take.

Jenni sat alone at a table in her favorite bar. It had only been a few nights since she had Parker in her basement but she was already feeling the itch again. From where she was sitting, she could see the whole bar from the front door to the pool tables in the back. And more importantly, everybody in the bar could see her. That was the point, after all. She wore a dark blue halter top and matching jeans. She had considered bringing a jean jacket as well but summer was starting to set in. At night, it was about 80 degrees with a pleasant breeze. No sense in covering up. After a little while (and a Tequila Sunrise), Jenni decided to move to a table out in front of the bar. She ordered another drink and exited.

Jenni crossed her legs as she sat down and stirred her drink slowly with her straw. There weren't many people out, sadly. A couple girls and a couple guys, but nobody who caught the off-duty clown's attention. She wanted to call her friend, Lily, but Lily had just started some new night job and hadn't yet told Jenni exactly what it was. Jenni silently cursed her friend. She pulled out her phone and played on her Facebook for a few minutes. She glanced up almost absent-mindedly as someone passed in front of her.

Jenni had to do a double take.

She wasn't immediately sure of the person's gender. He/she was slightly shorter than her and was dressed in a sleeveless Tee and tight shorts. Somewhat long brown hair added to the person's androgynous nature. The young man walked into the bar and, after about Seven seconds, Jenni picked up her drink and followed.

Jenni saw the young man walk up to the bar and look at the beer list that was posted on the wall. The bartender, Amy, approached him.

“What can I get you, Hon?” Amy folded her arms, leaning on the bar.

“I... uh...” The young man murmured as if still making up his mind. Jenni walked right up beside him.

“He'll have one of these!” Jenni slammed the rest of her Tequila Sunrise. “Make that Two.”

“No problem, Sexy.” Amy winked at Jenni as the two girls were old friends. The young man turned to Jenni.

“Um... thanks. I'm not much of a drinker.” The young man said. His voice was soft and timid.

“No problem, Kid. I'm Jenni. What's your name?” Jenni introduced herself.

“Kid, actually.” The young man muttered and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

“Hahaha! Nice!” Jenni laughed as Amy returned with the two drinks. “Wanna sit over here with me?” Jenni asked.

Kid found himself staring at Jenni's chest.

“Up here, Kid.” Jenni chided pleasantly. Kid blushed and Jenni smirked.

“Sorry... their uh...”

“Hard not to notice. I know. Don't worry. I wouldn't be wearing this top if I had a problem with guys gawking at the twins. Come on, let's get a table.” Jenni led Kid over to the table where she had first sat before Kid had showed up. Kid sat across from her.

“So, Jenni... what do you do?” Kid asked.

“Ugh, boring.” Jenni rolled her eyes, “Surely you can think of a better question than that.” Jenni was hoping that she could sway the conversation her way.

“Um... well...”

It worked. Jenni smiled.

“Okay, then. I'll ask the questions.” She decided for him. Kid just nodded and sipped his drink.

“First off, I swear I don't mean anything by this, but what's with the clothes?”

“I am just comfortable this way, I suppose.” Kid answered.

“Hey. No judgment here. I am just have this kind of fascination with people's likes and turn-ons. So are you gay, then?”

Kid wasn't being very verbal. He simply blushed as if he wasn't sure what to say. Jenni assumed that he wasn't used to people being direct.

“I see. Well, a little bit about myself: I work as an entertainer, and recently received a Masters in Psychology. So, you see, I have a big interest in different personalities.” Jenni took a big drink. “By the way, how many times a week do you get high?”

“Excuse me?” Kid looked a bit uneasy.

“Kid, I can smell it on you. I'm no stranger to the stuff myself, ya know.” Jenni informed him.

“Yeah, I was smoking earlier.”

“Cool, but how many times a week, would you say?”

“Um... a few a guess.”

“That much, huh?” Jenni winked knowingly at him. She noticed that Kid seemed really uptight. Much more so than most guys she met. “Why are you so nervous?”

“I guess I have a hard time with girls.”

Jenni leaned forward with an assuring look on her face.

“Kid, I'm not asking you to pull out your dick.”

“That's good. I wouldn't want you to get hurt.” Kid commented.

“Was that a joke?” Jenni smiled, “That's a start. Why do you have a hard time with girls? You aren't bad looking.”

Kid blushed again.

“I don't... I didn't mean it like that.”

“Then how do you mean?” Jenni furrowed her eyebrows quizzically.

“I feel sometimes like I am too trusting.” Kid admitted.

“Oh you poor thing. You were cheated on?” Jenni asked.

“No. No. Not like that.” Kid quickly corrected.

“Well, then what are you talking about?”

“I just... Okay, here's an example: A little while back I went to the Renaissance Fair...”

“Aaawww, I missed it this last year.” Jenni interrupted. “Sorry, go on.”

“Well, I ended up in the stocks for part of a show and these girls, uh...”

“These girls, uh... what?” Jenni pressed him as she drank.

“They tickled me. Like actual tickle torture.” Kid confessed. As soon as Jenni heard the T word, she started to get a little wet.

“O-oh really?” Jenni tried to hide her arousal.

“Yeah, it was horrible. They tickled me all over but especially on my feet.” Kid was blushing more as he filled Jenni in on the mischievous actions of the girls from the fair.

“How ticklish are you, Kid?” Jenni asked.

Kid was already starting to regret telling Jenni about the incident.

“I... HEY” Kid started to answer when he felt a tickle on his knee. Jenni had brought a finger to his exposed left kneecap and she circled it with her pointed fingernail. Jenni smiled at the reaction.

“Oh, so you're very ticklish.” Jenni's voice took on a somewhat sultry tone. Kid looked even more perplexed now.

“You could say that I guess.”

Jenni was soaked at the moment. She loved tickling men and women and the idea of tickle torturing this femboy made her heart beat a mile a minute. She began to formulate an idea in her mind.

“Did you drive here?” She asked.

“No. I walked.”

“Good. Finish your drink. I'm taking you somewhere.” Jenni slammed the rest of her drink.

“Wh-where are we going?”

“Let's call it a field trip, Kid.” Jenni smiled. Kid finished his drink and the two left the bar.

After about a half hour drive, Jenni pulled the car up to a place that Kid had never seen before. It was certainly a bar. The neon sign in front said “The Peekaboo Club” and featured an image of a nude woman riding a swan as if it was a dragon. Kid turned to Jenni.

“What is this place?” Kid asked.

“Follow me.” Jenni responded non-chalantly. She and Kid got out of the car and headed to the bar's entrance. Kid noticed that Jenni had a kind of skip to her walk, like a small girl at a playground.

Jenni opened the door and Kid followed her inside. There was a second door just a few feet up. Kid didn't quite understand why until Jenni opened that second door and, with a peppy grin, motioned him inside. Straight ahead was the bar area. A young female bartender with a good deal of make-up and a perky demeanor was leaning over to get a beer from the cooler while a man in a suit repeatedly requested that she “Get one from the bottom”. Other men sat and conversed with each other about the Basketball game highlights that played on the 4 HD televisions above the bar. To the left was the DJ booth and stage with Five poles extending from the stage to the ceiling. The stage was surrounded by tables with rather comfy looking chairs. And to the right was a series of small rooms. Kid saw the door to one of them open as a chipper (and topless) girl exited the room, leading an older man out by his tie. The older man's face and collar were covered in lipstick prints. Jenni had brought him to a strip club. Kid turned to face her. He opened his mouth as if to speak but she spoke first.

“Call it an early Birthday present. C'mon...” She grabbed his wrist and walked the shy boy over to a table near the stage. The two sat at the table and, before long, the bartender approached the table to take their order.

“Hey, Jenni. Haven't seen you in a while.” The bartender smiled. Kid looked at Jenni.

“Do you know every bartender in town?” He asked.

“Only the hot ones.” Jenni answered.

“Awww, thanks, Babe.” The bartender smiled and turned to Kid. “I'm Sheryl by the way. What can I getcha?”

“I don't know... I'm not much of a drinker.”

“He means Midori, neat. One for me too.” Jenni pulled some cash out of her cleavage to pay Sheryl.

“You got it, Hon.” Sheryl winked and started to walk back to the bar.

“Hey, Shere?” Jenni stopped her.

“Yeah?”

“You guys still have the one room? You know, the one with... The chair?” Kid wondered what Jenni was talking about. Sheryl smirked.

“Of course.”

“Awesome.” Jenni smirked back and Sheryl went to the bar to get the drinks.

“What were you talking about?” Kid asked Jenni.

“Nothing you need to worry about, Cutie.” Jenni promised before adding under her breath, “Not yet anyway.”

Sheryl returned with the drinks and set them on the table.

“Who's dancing tonight, Sheryl?” Jenni inquired.

“Oh, God, I forget her name. New girl. She just started here a couple weeks ago. I know her stage name is Shadow.”

“Shadow?”

“I know. Not very sexy. She's cute though.”

“Cool.” Jenni sipped her green drink as Sheryl left the table.

“How often do you come here?” Kid asked as he shifted a little in his seat.

“Not much anymore, sadly. It used to be a regular thing, like once a week or so.”

“So, are you into girls?” Kid tried the drink himself and found it surprisingly sweet.

“Let's just say that I appreciate certain things about the human body, be it male or female.” Jenni eyed the stage, eager to see who the new dancer was.

“Fair enough.”

The DJ's voice suddenly blared through the room.

“What's happening all you foxes and cock-ses? Welcome to Thurday night at the Peekaboo Club. Our specials tonight are $2.50 wells and $1.50 domestics. Make sure you tip your bartender, Sheryl. It's always fun to watch her fall over.” Jenni snickered at the corny joke as the DJ continued. “Let's get our first dancer up to the stage. As mysterious as the night and pale as the moon, give a warm welcome to Shadow!”

The red velvet curtain in the back of the stage flew open and Shadow strutted out into view. Jenni recognized her right away.

“Holy shit! It's Lily!” Jenni exclaimed. Lily wore a black negligee with spider earrings, matching panties, and not much else. The negligee was see through and her nipples were clearly visible as she caressed herself and swayed to the beat of 976-EVIL by Deftones.

“Who is Lily?” Kid asked.

“So this is her secret night job.” Jenni concluded out loud. “She's a friend of mine, Kid. A very good friend. Hey! Get over here, you sexy bitch!” She shouted to Lily. Lily smiled.

“Hey, Jenni!” Lily danced her way over to the table, removing the negligee. Now topless, she kneeled down on the table and forced Kid's face into her chest, running her fingers through his hair and rubbing her boobs in his face. When she let him go, he was beet red and speechless.

“Ah, another satisfied customer.” Lily joked causing Jenni to laugh. “Who's your friend, Jenni? He's cute.”

“Lily, this is Kid. Kid, Lily.” Jenni introduced the two. “Why didn't you tell me you were stripping?”

“You know it's nothing personal, Babe. I haven't told anybody cause I am still deciding whether It's something I am going to stick with. I figured I would try it for a month and then figure it out.”

“Well, you look fucking fabulous!” Jenni complimented. “How about a private dance or two for my new buddy?”

Kid's eyes went wide.

“It's cool, Kid. It's on me.” Jenni stated.

“Which means that soon, I'll be on you.” Lily winked at Kid seductively. He was fidgety as all get out at this point.

“Look at him shake. It's so adorable.” Jenni teased. “Hey, Lily, is the room with the chair available?”

“Should be.” Lily smiled as she whipped her hair.

“Okay, seriously, what is so special about this chair?” Kid was clearly very nervous at this point. Jenni and Lily just smiled at him.

“Right this way.” Lily directed.

Jenni and Lily led Kid to one of the rooms on the other end of the club. Lily opened the door and the three of them entered. There was a padded chair in the center of the room. It was normal except for Two things: The backrest was elongated, almost to the point where it reached the ceiling, and there were cuffs built in to the legs of the chair as well as about Four feet up the backrest.

“Have a seat.” Jenni suggested. Kid reluctantly agreed.

“What is the point of this thing?” Kid sat down.

“Well, every now and then, there is a customer who gets... lets say grabby. This chair is meant to make sure that their hands stay off certain areas during private dances. Kind of a safety measure for the girls.”

“That makes sense, I guess.”

Jenni walked behind Kid and lifted his arms to cuff his wrists above his head. Kid once again grew nervous as she rendered his arms immobile. At the same time, Lily fastened his ankles to the chair legs.

“You know... I'm uh... I'm not really a grabby person... or anything.”

“Oh, but this chair has other purposes. You know, Kid, this room is sound proof.” Jenni informed the bound young man.

“It-It is?”

“Uh huh...” Lily nodded slowly.

“Lily, I don't have my outfit. Would you mind?” Jenni batted her eyelashes.

“Not at all, Sweetie.” Lily nodded again and instantly, Jenni was in full clown make-up and costume.

“Yay!” Jenny cheered.

“What the fuck just happened?” Kid bellowed.

“Oh, Remember when I told you I worked as an entertainer? Well, specifically, I'm a clown.” Jenni educated Kid, “And Lily here, she's a witch.”

“A WITCH!!??” Kid shouted, terrified.

“Calm down.” Lily hushed him, “Not like an evil witch or anything. I can just do certain things.”

“Like what?”

“Like this.” Lily waved her hand and Kid's clothes disappeared, leaving him totally nude.

“Hey!” Kid blushed furiously.

“Ha ha! Kid's all Nake-y!” Jenni teased as she made a funny face at Kid. “Now, Lily, I found out a little secret about ole Kid earlier.”

“Did you now?” Lily stroked her chin, looking interested.

“Oh yeah... turns out that he is really ticklish.”

“Oh dear!” Lily gasped mockingly.

“Yeppers. And you know what? He doesn't seem to be in any position to fight back.” Jenni pointed out.

“Now wait a minute here...” Kid started to voice an objection.

“No. No. We don't like to wait, do we, Jen?” Lily smiled evilly.

“Nope.” Jenni shook her head no. “Not one eensy weensy bit.”

The girls approached, closing in on the young man like vultures to their prey.

“Please... don't do this...” Kid pleaded.

“Oh, now, we won't have any of that.” Jenni stated, “No frowns. Just smiles!”

Lily walked over behind the chair so that Kid couldn't see her and Jenni kneeled down on the floor in front of him.

“Where are you the most ticklish?” Jenni asked.

“Let me go!” Kid begged.

“Okay, we will just tickle everywhere and find out for ourselves.” Lily decided. The topless witch brought her hands in front of Kid's face so that he could get a good look. “See how nice and pointy my nails are, Kid. I had them done just earlier today. That makes you a very lucky boy. They are nice and sharp, perfect tools for tickles.”

“I dunno, Lily.” Jenni remarked as she brought her gloved hands into view. “The softness of this satin fabric combined with a delicate touch can prove quite deadly as well.”

Kid stared at the fingers and swallowed nervously.

Jenni stroked up and down the front of Kid's calves from the bottoms of his knees to just above his feet. His legs squirmed a bit at the touch. It was more of an itch than a tickle. A truly vexatious sensation.

“Oh, he's a touchy one.” Jenni commented.

“Let's see how he likes my touch.” Lily brought her nails to the undersides of Kid's forearms, gently tickling from the insides of his elbows to right before his underarms. Kid snorted.

“Hehehehehe...”

“How cute! He's already giggling!” Lily indicated.

“So ticklish that he couldn't hide it for even a second.” Jenni responded giddily.

“You know what else he can't hide?” Lily nodded downward, guiding Jenni's glance to Kid's rising cock.

“Oh my. Nice to meetcha!” She joked and she and Lily shared a chuckle while Kid blushed and giggled. Jenni switched targets and dragged her fingertips along the tops of Kid's bare feet.

“Hehehehhehehehe...”

“Tickle tickle, feetsies!” Jenni playfully poked and stroked the skin near Kid's toes, bringing more giggles out of him. Lily too, decided to change tickle spots as she started tracing her nails slowly inside Kid's underarms with random patterns.

“HehEhhehEHehHHEHHEhEhEHHEHEHE!”

“Wow! He's quite a wiggler. Coochie coochie coo...” Lily taunted the poor guy as she continued her affectionate assault on his armpits. She had started tracing the letters of the alphabet right in the hollows.

“Hey, Lily...” Jenni wiggled her fingers between Kid's toes, driving him crazy “His feet are real bad. In between these piggies especially.”

“Try the soles” Lily suggested.

“Novel idea” Jenni held the left foot still and skittered her fingers up and down the sole.

“HAHAhahHAhAhHAhAHhHAhHAhhAhHAhhA”

“Oh yeah... Tickle tickle, Kid.” She grinned from ear to ear.

Lily dragged her nails along Kid's ribs, being careful to get in between them with her soft tickles.

“HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” The combination of foot and rib tickles made Kid's eyes start to water.

“Christ, I'm getting so wet!” Jenni exclaimed. Torturing the femboy had her more hot and bothered than she had felt in a long time. Lily stopped her attack and walked over to kneel down behind Jenni. She decided to show her some attention by grabbing and massaging the clown's breasts through her costume while Jenni tickled the bottoms of Kid's feet. Jenni moaned and bit her lip as Lily tweaked her erect nipples. Before too long, Lily moved one hand down to massage Jenni's pussy, rubbing her between her legs. Jenni's tickling intensified. She tickled faster as she became more and more aroused. Kid cackled merrily as Jenni breathily explained to him that she wouldn't stop and all he could do was laugh, teasing him relentlessly with a husky tone as she steadily approached orgasm.

“These feet are all mine... Tickle tickle... Coochie coo... Oh my God, you're so ticklish! I can't get enough!”

Lily brushed her fingers over the fabric covering Jenni's clit, making the clown tremble.

“Tickle him Jenni...” Lily whispered in Jenni's ear, coaxing her. “He can't take it. Look at his face. You've got his number. Now tickle and tickle and tickle...

“AAAAGH!!!” Jenni screamed as she came. Lily wrapped her free arm around her to hold her in place as she shook with violent pleasure. Jenni even stopped tickling for a minute as she recovered from her orgasm, giving Kid a short but needed reprieve.

“That's never happened before.” Jenni panted, “I've never gotten that caught up in it.”

“I know.” Lily agreed, “There is something about this one, isn't there?”

“Oh yes. It's like I'm addicted to how he reacts.”

“You picked a winner, Jen.”

“I missed your touch...” Jenni told Lily as she caught her breath.

“Hey, I know what you like.” Lily winked.

“So... are we... are we done here?”

“Um, I don't think so. “Jenni chided, “That was just... intermission.”

“Please don't. I can't take any more.” Kid told the clown.

“Too bad. So sad.” The devilish smirk returned to Jenni's lips as she saw Kid's throbbing erection.

Both girls got up off of the floor and stood in front of the boy, eying him as if deciding on a game plan. He looked up at the girls towering over him, sinister gleams in their eyes.

“Ya know what I see, Jenni?”

“What's that, Lily?” Jenni responded.

“I see Two tiny tickle points.”

“Oh?”

“Mhmm.” Lily raised her hands and conjured a short blue feather in each hand. Kid immediately squirmed at the thought of what she might be planning.

“And where are these tickle points?” Jenni played along. Lily walked up to Kid and sat on his lap, trapping his penis between his belly and hers.

“Why, they are right over here.” Lily began to rock her hips back and forth, providing some friction as her tummy rubbed the underside of Kid's boner. She then gave him an unreadable smile and started to dust his nipples with the feathers. The result was quite abrupt.

“HeEhEHHEHeHHEhHEHHEhHEHEHHEHEHHEhEHhe” Kid laughed and shook his head.

“Tickle tickle, Kid.” Lily taunted. Jenni walked over to Kid's left side and casually poked his exposed side with a friendly playfulness.

“HEHehHEhEHHEHEHHEHHEhHEhEHhehEHhEhHEHE”

“Jenni, he is so fucking hard right now. It keeps poking me in the bellybutton. It's like he's trying to get it in my cleavage.” Lily tapped and danced the feathers on Kid's nipples.

“That's hilarious, Lily.”

“Yeah, I think he's getting really close.”

“Oh, shit. Stop for a minute then.” Jenni quit her poking and Lily lowered her arms. Kid giggled quietly.

“Get off of him for a minute, Hon.” Jenni instructed and Lily obeyed. Sure enough, Jenni could see that Kid's penis was like concrete. His balls were pulled in tight and his chest was flushed red. Lily was right. He might have cum against Lily's tummy if the rubbing had continued.

“What now, Jen?” Lily asked.

“Do you really have to ask?” Jenni winked. Lily winked back and gestured toward the chair. The cuffs magically moved up higher, pulling Kid a few inches up off of the seat.

“What's going on?” Kid asked.

“See-saw.” Lily stated simply.

“What?” Kid was confused.

“See-saw.” Jenni repeated.

“What the Hell does that mean?!”

Lily and Jenni laughed and Lily walked back behind Kid once again, one of the blue feathers still in her hand. Jenni walked to Kid's right side and crouched down Indian style on the floor. Lily reached under Kid to spread his butt cheeks apart and began to slide the feather back and forth, the tip poking his scrotum occasionally and the feather's tendrils sliding back and forth against his taint, hole, and crack.

“HehHhehehhehehEhehehehehehehehehe”

“Yay! See-saw!” Jenni laughed. Kid understood now what that meant as his bottom was tickled mercilessly. Jenni reached towards his groin and cupped his balls lovingly in her hand, lifting them into view.

“Ya know, Kid, Jenni loves when I put her on the see-saw too.” Lily commented and Jenni blushed hard under her facepaint.

“Stop!” Jenni said, embarrassed.

“What? You do.” Lily smiled. Jenni looked up at Kid's face as he giggled quietly from the feather's grazing.

“Ready for Jenni The Clown's patented tickle ride?” She asked him rhetorically. She daintily tickled up and down Kid's towering penis with quick flutters of her fingertips.

“HEHHEHeheHHEhEhEHHEhEHHEHEhEHHEEHHEHEhE!” Kid was truly in Tickle Heaven at this point. Jenni noticed that the head of the penis and the underside were especially ticklish, so she gleefully pinpointe those spots.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” Lily sang.

“Uh, uh. You can't sing the tickle song by yourself. We both do it together.” Jenni reminded Lily.

“Okey dokey!” Lily replied.

“Okay. On Three. One... Two... Three”

“Tickle tickle tickle... tickle tickle tickle...tickle tickle tickle...” The girls sang in unison, harmonizing together while Kid laughed and laughed. The feather had made his asshole pucker by now and his cock was covered in Jenni's precise and calculating touches. Jenni lowered her fingers to Kid's scrotum and tickled the hypersensitive globes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOHHOOHOHOH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!” Kid was losing it and the girls were loving it as they sang the tickle song to him. Jenni kept going back and forth from tickling his cock to tickling his balls and Lily kept up her torturous feathering.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jenni and Lily stopped singing and Jenni stood up. She let go of Kid's balls and straddled him, not with enough pressure pull him down and hurt his wrists, but enough for him to feel her satin covered body against his naked skin.

Lily dropped the feather and started to softly tickle Kid's taint, hole, and balls with her nails. Kid lost his shit.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh Kid...” Jenni intoned teasingly “I'm coming to get you.” She pressed her tummy against his cock the way that Lily had done earlier and began to brush her tummy against the underside of the erection. Kid gave into the pleasurable sensation and started to thrust (to the best of his ability), moving with the clown's swaying. While Lily continued to cover Kid's behind with tickles, Jenni looked the poor boy in the eyes, her face only inches from his, and brought her fingers to his neck and behind his ears. He laughed hard from the tickles and Jenni giggled happily with him. She felt the cock start to throb and pulled away from it.

“Oh God, plehehehehhehehease!” He objected.

“No. I don't want you to cum yet.” Jenni said.

Still feathering, Lily added “I know, something about Kid makes me feel more...”

“Wicked.”

“Exactly.”

“I know what will really fuck with him.” Jenni announced. She crouched back down in front of Kid and, instead of her tummy, pressed her satin covered breasts against the cock. She swayed her chest back and forth and up and down... and reached up to drill her fingers in his armpits.

“HAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH NOHOOHOHOHHOHOOHHOHOOHOH STOHHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHHOOHOHPPPPP!!!”

Lily now specifically targeted Kid's balls with her fiendish nails. Kid didn't know what to do. The armpit tickling was too much of a distraction for him to cum. Jenni then made matters worse by tickling his nipples with wild abandon. Kid's face was red and tears were flowing down his face. He nearly came again, and once again Jenni pulled away, cackling malevolently at the femboy's frustration. This happened at least Three more times. Kid was begging so much that he could barely talk between giggles and cries. Jenni at last decided to give him release. She undid the top of her costume, letting her heaving bosom free. She pressed her boobs against Kid's quivering penis and expertly tickled his nipples while Lily started to play butterfly wings against Kid's tight scrotum and asscrack. Kid dissolved into silent laughter from the intensity of all of the different sensations. Jenni laughed mockingly in his face as a clown would during an act.

“Hee Hee Hee... Ho Ho Ho... Ha Ha Ha!

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA”

“Hehehehehehe... tickle tickle... Hehehehehehehe... coochie coo!” Lily play laughed as well as she taunted him.

Kid came. He shouted as his semen covered Jenni's chest. The orgasm rocked his body as the girls tickled. For those few moments, Kid's whole body spasmed repeatedly until his cock was completely milked. The girls stopped their tickles and moved away from him to let him recouperate. He looked as if he was close to passing out.

“How much do I owe ya?” Jenni asked Lily.

“It's on the house, Hon. Just promise to bring him back from time to time.” Lily requested.

“Oh, of course. I seriously doubt that he will object... too much.”

Thank you! Another hot Jenni story!

Sorry to hear we may not be reading about her for a while, but I'll be looking forward to her return.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back