• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Emily gets kidnapped

Ticklelover35

This is my first story! So please let me know what you think and if I should make a part two!

Emily is a 19 year old living alone in a small house. One night she was just about to get ready for bed but she heard a knocking at her door. She was confused because she does not usually get company, but her curiosity got the best of her. She put on some shorts and a bra, than put a robe on top. She heard another knock and she yells "I'm coming!" She opens the door and a man stands there, around the age of 24, good-looking he says "Hello I'm sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if you could show me where 31st street is?" "Oh no problem you just walk down the road turn at the.." The man puts a cloth over Emily's mouth until she passes out, when she did pass out he carried her to his van. He drove Emily to his house near by. When he got there he carried Emily into his bed room and tied her speadeagle on his bed and left the room. Emily finally woke up to an empty room with a bunch of cameras everywhere. "Help someone!!" She yells right after the door opened and in came the man. "You finally awake, took you long enough." The man said "who are you? Let me go!" Emily yells, the man walks over to Emily case and kneels "you are such a pretty girl, my name is Justin." "You let me go now!!" Emily screams "oh no you are the prettiest girl I ever met" Justin says while he gets up and grabs pair of scissors and walks back. He then kneels down near her shorts and starts snipping them off "NO!! Stop!! You can't do this!!" Justin just continues to snip them off until he sees her panties "You look a little wet down there huh?" "Stop you can't do this you pervert!" Emily yells, then Justin starts to snip off Emily's panties. "You need to be quiet" he says, he then gets up still leaving the panties covering and snips off Emily's bra. Emily realises that nothing she says will stop Justin so she just give him a nasty look. Justin goes and gets her panties and crumbles it in a little ball and grabs duct tape he goes over to Emily "open up!" Emily refuses so Justin holes her nose so she cannot breathe. "Come on you have to open up sometime." Emily trays to take a quick breath but he got the wet panties into her mouth then he wraps her mouth in duct tape about 5 times. Emily's starts to struggle, then Justin climbs on top of her and lightly sits on her stomach and feels her body and rubs her nipples. "Mmmmm" Emily moans while Justin starts to lightly tickle Emily's armpits. Muhumuhumuhum Emily giggles and struggles.

PART TWO COMING IF YOU WANT IT!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back