• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Screen Test M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
With the blindfold secured and his body stretched and tied down the 6' Hungarian lad Bartok was as ready as he would be to earn the $500.00 for the movie scene. Bartok though straight was interested when as the waiter serving me liking what I saw I propositioned him with the idea to make the extra cash, his dark Gypsy looks and slim physique in his black trousers and shirt and black bow tie got my attention and a sneaky look to his large black shoes sealed my interest. I told him that we'd screen test him after his work, the studio my basement not far. Bartok hesitant saying he was straight, having a girlfriend and told he would be able to afford to buy her something special and the 22 year old said an engagement ring.

I left the restaurant ten minutes before it closed and called the lads to go to my place and await our arrival but to be scarce. On the way to my apartment Bartok being seduced by money talk volunteered information to me which included saying size 14 feet which nobody had touched, certainly not his girlfriend as they were quite sweaty and he laughed embarrassed but nodded when I suggested ticklish but we spoke of other things. I told him that in the movie he was a prisoner who had refused to talk and would be interrogated but no pain and he would not be fucked!

On arrival he had shared a cognac with me and was now waiting to see what would happen. As he had used the bathroom I went to the spareroom where the lads who would assist me were waiting and told them what I wanted them to do and then returned to see Bartok hesitantly get on the restraint table as I told him keeping his socks on and laying on his stomach secured him and was ready! I drew the stool up by both black socked soles and yes sensed sweaty like the large feet inside them and pressed my face against his soles secured together and inhaled their smell which was intoxicating. Bartok lay still as he could so I continued rubbing my face against his feet inhaling their aroma deeply. They smelled strong from working on them all evening I told him and clearly nervous Bartok nodded his head and I sniffed them more and told him his big feet were very warm and sweaty and he nodded again. After a few more minutes of thoroughly inhaling Bartok's sweaty foot smell, I slowly peeled each sock off and sniffed each one while staring at the large bare soles facing me.

I then walked up to Bartok and gripped his nose causing his mouth to open and shoved the left sock in his mouth and sealed it with duct tape saying he needed to taste his own foot sweat and rubbed his right sock in his face telling him to sniff it which he did. I told him I bet his sock tasted good as they both had smelled funky! I told him I was glad to be the first person to show an interest in his feet, his raunchy smelling feet certainly having my interest and duly pressed my nose in between the big and second toe of his right foot and breathed in the odour emanating from the lad's big feet and then ran my nose over the sole of his bare right foot and did the same to his left foot saying his feet smelled awesome and loved seeing him squirm when I said I was going to enjoy playing with and tickling them! I heard a muffled "Staaap" and said I hadn't started and then began licking his right sole, long licks slowly from heel to toes, his smooth and sweaty sole perfect and such lickable toes! Each of his feet given a thorough tongue bath and then concentration on toe sucking mouthful by mouthful and nibbling hearing him stifle laughter!

I made comments about a big lad like him having such a weakness, two big n' ticklish feet and here now both bare and bound soles up so in an enticing, inviting position I was going to be taking full advantage of. I inhaled his foot stink again saying I loved their rich smell and rubbed my face over his bare feet, placing my nose under the toes of each foot inturn and deeply inhaling their extremely arousing odour that moist and sweaty, smelly feet like Bartok's have and how I was so going to enjoy playing with his big, stinky, sweaty feet and absent-mindedly rubbed my thumbs on the soles of each foot simultaneously making him giggle and then ran fingers up n' down both soles and he laughed and soon was squriming in muffled ticklish agony as I played with both very sensitive feet. I stopped saying I had been watching him at the restaurant and seen him at one point slip off his right shoe to scratch his foot and scratched his right sole emphasizing the point to him adding though he'd been wearing socks then as he writhed a bit as my fingers ran in between his toes and stroked in between them saying I'd decided then to have his feet and subject them to tickle torture!

I told him I had not known if they'd be ticklish but had guessed and he having told me they were that this would be something I'd be taking complete advantage of as he needed to earn the fee being paid him and scraped my fingers along the sole of his right foot and sliding in between his toes saying his left foot was next as I loved seeing his toes wiggle! I then sucked on them and licked in between each toe and loved his muffled giggling at the sensation of my tongue licking in between his toes and then sucking and nibbling them again saying it was great his feet were so horrendously licklish! I then moved to his left foot and did the same things before sucking on the toes of Bartok's right foot while still caress tickling the sole and toes of his left and alternating feet so he ddin;t know how to react to the varied stimuli assaulting his feet and alternated accordingly in his reactions from moaning to cursing to giggling! I smply pressed my face to both hot n' stinky feet and inhaled their smell deeply!

Being saliva lubed and advantage as this meant my fingers running all the smoother the length of his soles but also I gave his feet that smelled like feet a massage which wasn't to tickle him but was to show him just how much control over him I had over him and it gave me time to inhale his sweaty, stinky foot smell which I already had become addicted to and using both my hands massaged both feet alternating between them and running my hands up and down both large soles and rubbing each of his toes. Then indulging in licking and kissing them whilst then massaging them and sucking on his toes one by one, moving back and forth between them and then taking mouthfuls of them! Licking each sole up n' down rubbing my face into them! I loved his very warm and sweaty feet and strong smelling sweating toes and rubbing my face over each foot and then both simultaneously! Taking his sweat slicked toes of each foot in turn into my mouth and tickling the same foot's sole so they wiggled in my mouth!

I gave Bartok a break and told him that it was time to begin the proper interrogation and text my assistants to join me. They came in and Bartok desperately tried to break free as I told him the restraint table needed to be raised and certain partitions would open and they did so his dick and balls flopped under the now automatically raised table and his nipples were exposed and the feathers deployed. I stayed with his feet and heightened the chair so they were in direct range still and feathered each sole and his toes as Marcin and Petr under the table used feathers stroking Bartok's armpits and nipples which hearing his moans I knew they were licking and Romi stroking his feather up 'n down the hardening shaft of Bartok's dick. I with my face pressed into the bare soles of the size 14 feet really enjoying their smell and taking deep whiffs! Bartok was squirming out of control as the sensation overload got to him and as he was feather teased I massaged both bare feet getting them slippery with more sweat so as I told him increasing their ticklishness and then lightly used the pointy quill end of my feather to drag along each bare sole beginning with Bartok's right foot.

Bartok's hysterical laughter muffled was very real and his body shook uncontrollably as I told Marcin to lightly lick just the head of Bartok's dick along the piss slit which he did and Bartok shook uncontrollably as Marcin's tongue softly teased the head of the straight lad's dick tantalizingly. I alternated the quill of the feather scraping the length of Bartok's bare feet and gripping his toes and bending them down to run the quill end across the base of them, this proving being excruciatingly ticklish! As my assistants tormented Bartok I again massaged his feet and sucked his toes taking them one by one into my mouth! Marcin had stopped the oral torment but was fondling Bartok's dick but wearing the silk glove so Bartok's being driven berserk as the silken fingers lightly ran along the shaft of the straight lad's dick and Romi stroking the lad's inner thighs as Petr holding his feather used one hand to pull apart the cheeks of Bartok's ass and the other to gently stroke his virgin hole with the feather.

Bartok clearly upset and angry yelled into the sock gag in his mouth as I told Romi to jerk the lad's dick and he did as I resumed sucking Bartok's toes and told the other lads to lick and bite Bartok's nipples and he writhed like crazy pleading for the torment to stop but I continued sucking his toes and alternating feet, Marcin and Petr were stroking Bartok's inner thighs and Romi jerking Bartok's dick! The inevitable happened as Bartok shot his spunk! I then began sucking his toes as Marcin and Petr lightly stroked Bartok's inner thighs while Romi stroked Bartok's balls with the feather so lightly touched all over his sensitive skin and having cum very sensitive skin, the sensations tickled and intensely as he squirmed and begged us to stop! We continued the light touching and the guys all used feathers expertly driving him berserk and Romi slowly and sensually started to lick Bartok's asscrack which made him gasp as he knew it was a male licking him and a sensation he having never experienced it was ultra humiliating and embarrassiing for him as he felt vulnerable, exposed and helpless but his dick hardening again so horny too!

Despite the embarrassment of being erect with other guys the intense feeling of his asshole licked which was dirty and perverse he was reacting to it as his dick and balls exposed under the table were teased by Marcin and Petr with their feathers and Romi's tongue ravenously licked Bartok's sweaty and musky smelling virgin asshole as his head twisted from side to side as I still sucked on his toes but slowly and sensually inhaling their sweaty scent. I told Marcin and Petr to lick the straight boy's nipples and balls and dick which was happening as Romi licked his asshole and Bartok moaned as I sucked his toes, he was finding our oral attentions unbearable, literally being driven crazy and brought close to another orgasm but denied the relief and release but we loved making him squirm from every touch! I relished sucking on his toes as I do this with as much intensity as other guys suck dick and Petr began tickling Bartok's ribs and Marcin licking and tickling Bartok's armpits! This was torture but Petr then licked the head of Bartok's dick, just the head to lick the pre-cum he had noticed on the lad's rigid dick!

It was unbearable torment and he gasped and moaned and I increased my teasing of Bartok's bare feet with my tongue and ran my tongue slowly over both soles and grazed my teeth across each arch and licked each foot from the heel to his toes and nibbled and sucked his toes and licked in between his toes. I loved Bartok's feet being so hideously ticklish and ran my teeth across each arch in turn and nibbled on the balls of his feet and licked along the base of his toes and worsened things saying the feel of his feet, their sensitivity and smell was so appealing to me but being so ticklish the icing on the cake! I ran my fingers up n' down both soles simultaneously loving making his feet shake and hearing him giggle and winked at Romi who tickled the straight lad's asshole, the puckered entrance with his feather and my concentrating on tickling strokes across the high arches of his feet and foot by foot so enjoying having deep sniffs of their delicious smell!

“YYAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEYYEEEEEE!!!”

I kept on short, concentrated tickling strokes in the mid-arch area of each of Bartok's bare soles and licking each foot and sliding my fingers up the length of the newly saliva lubed sole driving Bartok ballistic and all other sensations stopped so he had no distractions from my well versed deliberate foot tickling I excel in delivering and I thrill being as sadistic as possible and using two fingers tickled the centre of one sole then the other. Bartok's feet so amazingly reactive so all the encouragement I needed and ran my two fingers over and over each foot in turn and then stopped and Petr with no finesse jerked Bartok off and hearing his gasps as he came again I then intensely tickled both size 14 soles! I then instructed Marcin to jerk Bartok off and Petr to finger his asshole and they did and how hot it was seeing the straight lad abused! After shooting cum so sensitive I told him I had saved the best for last and his dirty, sweaty, smelly feet needed cleaning!

Bartok driven hysterical as 'Bzzzzzz' the electric toothbrush so merciless, revolving bristles brushing every inch of each foot which really tortured him diabolically and I then mixed oral lickles of his feet with manual tickling all over his big size 14 feet and pressing my index fingers in the centre of both soles and the other lads spoke about his feet being so ticklish and how they knew from experience how he was suffering as they all had having sensitive feet themselves! I can verify they do and Romi's the most, his size 11's though not as ticklish as Bartok's! My tongue teased Bartok's flexing and ultra ticklish toes as my fingers stroked both sensitive soles, my maddeningly determined fingers tickling each foot individually and simultaneously driving Bartok to becoming a ticklish mess in hysterics but his becoming breathless it was time to quit as did not want a corpse to deal with!

Bartok was shivering on his release from the bondage and blindfold off, eyes red from crying as he had literally cried with laughter and was paid an extra $ 100,00 but despite being offered a regular payment for more sessions he was not interested as he was just too ticklish to bear it happening and asked if he could request the filming being cancelled and I told him there was no need as he had not been filmed as this had been his screen test, his ticklish screen test and Bartok replaced his shoes but not his saliva saturated sock and left and a week later not seeing him at the restaurant, his boss told me he had got engaged and resigned moving to another town outside the Capital city! I didn't ask where did not want to be tempted to find him!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back