• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream World - Happy Fur ***/F

sethman15

Part I
Part II

Kayla was hysterical the whole day. She called every doctor she knew, but they assured her that she was probably just having some bad nightmares and maybe some sleep walking. They assured her it was nothing to worry about, just to lock her bedroom door to ensure she couldn't go to far in case she was sleepwalking. Kayla was still uneasy, when she stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself up in a brown towel. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair, her normal routine for bed. She dropped the towel and put on a black zip up hoodie sweatshirt and a pair of gray sweatpants,, they were from an ex-boyfriend so they were about three sizes too big, she would tie the strings as tight as possible and the pants would still fall down on her. They were perfect for bed and they were just to comfortable to get rid of, and she needed all the comfort she could get right now. She lay down in the bed watching tv, she felt herself nodding off and began to fight to keep her eyes open. She didn't win the fight for very long as she was asleep in a few minutes.

When she opened her eyes, she could have screamed. She was inside some kind of cabin and out the window she could see the distinctive pink sky from her last two dreams. The wood floor was cold against her bare feet, she scanned the room carefully waiting for the next tickle trap to present itself. "Oh my oh my oh my" a cutesy girly voiced said from the corner of the room. Kayla jumped and looked in that direction, coming out of one of the rooms was a large pink beast. It had the head of a woman but the body of a bear with pink fur unlike any she had ever seen before. The monster began to walk toward Kayla who started to run for the front door, Kayla was slowed down by having to hold her sweat pants up. Kayla reached out for the door handle and tried to turn the knob, only to find out it was locked from the other side. Suddenly there were strong pink hands holding onto Kayla's dainty wrists. Kayla was now looking at the monster who was still holding her wrists "Hi my name is Tisha" the monster said "We are going to make you happy." Kayla processed what she just heard "what do you mean we, please don't make me happy." Kayla struggled as Tisha began to drag her along the wood floor, Kayla tried to dig her feet into the ground but she just slid helplessly along the wood surface.

Tisha was way to strong for Kayla to break away from, so Kayla stopped fighting she figured it was wise to save her energy. Tisha easily controlled the tiny Kayla and brought her into a back room. This room was much plainer just four walls, except for the 4 chains hanging down in the middle of the room. Kayla saw them and started to beg "please no, don't do this i'll die this time." With relative ease Tisha had put the chains around her wrists and ankles. They were not taught at the moment and Kayla was able to sit on the ground, crying she begged to be let go. "Ohhhh Tisha she is just precious." A second pink monster came into the room "hello you my name is Annya and I am going to help my sister Tisha keep you happy." Annya moved closer to the wall, and stood in front of a set of cranks. She began to pull them and Kayla began to feel her chains pull. In seconds she was standing straight up her arms up in the air in a big Y. Her left foot was pulled off the ground and bent at the knee about 90 degrees behind her, her right foot was still supporting her on the ground but withe her arms so high only her tippie toes still touched the floor.

Kayla was crying now she knew what was going to come, Tisha and Annya moved closer to her. "Don't cry we are going to make you smile, AND WHEN YOU SMILE YOU'RE HAPPY!" Tisha said, Kayla responded "please it makes me laugh but it does not make me happy." "Of course it does, plus our fur is made for extra happiness." Annya said. Kayla looked closely at the fur now, it looked like it was alive. Each strand was a normal piece of fur, but each piece was a tiny hand and they were all reaching out for Kayla. Tisha was standing behind Kayla now and she was measuring her, " hmmm 5 feet 2 inches, feet size 7. Your feet are very nice and pink let me see how soft they are" Tisha said as she reached her hands down to her exposed left foot, and when it made contact it was like a shock of ticklish electricity went through Kayla. "Oh my gahhdd I cant take that at all please don't do this." Tisha ignored Kayla's please and said to her sister "shes much tinier then our last friend." Annya stood in front of Kayla and unzipped her sweatshirt, with a smile Annya said "much smaller hehe" she reached in and grabbed Kayla's b cup breasts. The feeling was so intense it was like a thousand hands in one spot, Kayla jerked in the bonds and started instantly laughing. "Good" Annya said "looks like were making you happy already."

Every piece of fur on their bodies was a tiny tickling hand, that reached out and grabbed any piece of ticklish skin it could get its hands on. Tisha was using both hands on Kayla's exposed left foot. The level of tickling was beyond anything she had ever felt before. If anyone was watching it looked this Tisha was just resting her large pink hands and covering Kayla's foot, what was really happening was a very different story. The living pink fur had a mind of its own, On her heel Kayla could feel the hands massaging her heels tickling along the sides and across the bottom of her foot. On her soles and toes the hands were scratching and poking the soft sensitive skin, they seemed to know exactly the best way to get a response from each piece of skin. Kayla's brown eyes were popping out of her head, "hahahaahahahhhhhhh, Im tooooo ticklishhhhh pleassseee stoppppp." "Look how happy you are, you are smiling and laughing why would we stop. Plus there's so much more of you to make happy." Annya

Kayla began to sway her hips from side to side as Annya reached inside Kayla's open sweatshirt and held held her waist and sides. Her large pink arms and hands, had no problem encompassing a large part of Kayla's midsection at once. The ticklish volts were now flowing through Kayla's foot, sides belly and hips, the laughter poured out of her wide open mouth. Kayla was sure she would pass out soon unable to take the tickling. Annya wrapped her long arms around Kayla so that they wrapped her up in fur from her waist to the top of her belly. The mini hands went to work on her midsection, poking, prodding, pulling and stretching on any piece of skin the touched. Her hips and sides were goosed a hundred different times a minute, and she could feel tiny hands pulling at her belly button making it wider for other hands to dive in and tickle.

Kayla's face was covered with tears, she was screaming hysterically trying to do anything to avoid the unavoidable sensations. She was still swaying her hips back and forth involuntarily at this point to try and knock the hands off. The rocking had an undesired affect as she felt the large sweat pants begin to slip down her waist exposing the top part of her butt. Tisha smiled, moving one hand to the top of Kayla's exposed cheeks.

Kayla felt the pink fur begin to settle on her backside "Notttt thereee toooooohahahah" Kayla screamed. The hands were scratching her sensitive cheeks, and other were beginning to dig there way in to tickle her crack. This caused Kayla to thrust her body forward right into Annya, "Oh goodie you want a hug" Annya pleasantly chirped and pulled Kayla even close so that her entire upper body was now in contact with Annya's pink fur. The entire front of Kayla's body was now covered in the fur from her under arms down to her waist. " I love hugs, they make people so happy" Annya gleefully laughed. "ahhhhh oh mahhhhhhhh hahahah I'm not happpppyyyyhahahaahah' Kayla screamed. She felt the tiny hands massaging around her exposed underarms and playing with the soft skin of her breasts. They were playing with her ribs like they were piano keys and scratching up and down her sides. Her belly was not forgotten either with tiny hands squeezing every part of her ticklish skin. Tisha meanwhile was still playing with her foot and butt, Kayla was in ticklish hell and nothing she screamed made them understand she wasn't happy at all, even if she was laughing like crazy.

To try to lessen the tickling Kayla began to hop up and down on her right toes as much as she could, hoping at the very least it would shake off Annya from her bear hug. To her dismay though she felt her sweat pants starting to fall instead. She tried to open her legs a little to make her waist wider, but it was too late. The sweatpants fell down to her ankles leaving her naked below the waist as well. Tisha didn't wait, she removed her second hand from Kayla's now bright pink sole and brought both arms up to her butt. Kayla felt them scratching the skin on her cheeks, and the tiny hands spreading her to reach in and tickle the space right inside her crack. No one had ever touched her there tickling or not and the feeling for Kayla was explosive. Kayla let out a silent scream for a few seconds before the laughter returned to her lungs. Annya released her bear hug, but the look in her eye did not sit well with Kayla. "Look at this more fun places to make happy" Annya said looking toward the now nude Kayla. Kayla begged, "please don't tickle me thereahahah I cahhhhhnnnntt do itttthahaah" it was a struggle to beg because Tisha was still tickling her. Suddenly the door opened and Kayla heard a male voice coming from the doorway.

Tisha and Annya both stopped and ran over "yayyyy your here your here" Tisha screamed, "we saved you the best happy place" Annya said. This monster was blue, he had the face of man his fur appeared the same as Annya and Tisha he was just much older. He walked in front of Kayla and said "what a beautiful creature, my name is Tonny. It looks like my sisters have taken good care of you." The blue monster said with a southern gentlemanly drawl. Kayla wanted to yell at him but didn't have the energy, but she was sure she looked like anything but taken care of. "Annya, go get my chair, Tisha would you get dear Kayla here ready for me" Tonny asked. Annya ran out of the room while Tisha began to play with the levers on the wall. Kayla felt her foot lowered to the ground, part of her thought "please, please be letting me go." She had no such luck as she felt the restraints continue to move now lifting both her feet completely off the ground and in front of her, her body and legs made a 90 degree angle as she was now held about two feet of of the ground. Tisha walked over to her and ripped the sweatpants down the middle and completely removed them from her legs, as she did this Kayla felt her ankles being pulled wide apart so they made a large V. As Annya walked back in with heavy looking wooden chair Tisha ripped her zip up sweatshirt in a similar fashion leaving her completely naked.

Kayla was hyperventilating now as Tonny, positioned the chair so that he was sitting between her legs. In her new position Kayla was able to wiggle a little more, twisting her legs, wiggling her feet, and bouncing her hips a few inches. Kayla was crying hysterically now "Hush child" Tonny said "I am going to make you so happy." Tisha again hit one of the levers and Kayla began to slowly move through the air closer to Tonny. He was about a foot away from her, Kayla was trying her best to pull her body away but there was nothing she could do. Kayla was about 6 inches away from Tonny, she could tell now that with her legs spread like this she would be forced to straddle his furry waist. Annya was gleefully jumping up and down behind Tonny, she guided Kayla's legs and bare feet behind him so that she could play as well.

Kayla screamed as her thighs passed around his sides and brushed over his blue fur. She slid into place with her woman hood now resting right where his belly button would have been. The feeling was immediate, she felt the hands begin to move all over her most intimate parts. They grabbed at her inner thighs and the skin where her legs met her waist. They were toying with Kayla, the tiny blue hands were lightly spidering on the outside of her lips and down along her perineum. The tickling was different, she was already laughing, but not in the same way. She could feel a warmth build up with every bit of laughter that escaped her lips, that is until Annya began to play with Kayla's feet and this time both soles were held under the furry tickling. Kayla yelled and screamed as her pussy, toes and soles were being tickled all at the same time.

It was starting to build for Kayla, every once in a while she would be able to block out the feelings on her feet and focus on the tickling of her vulva. Her laughter would quiet when this happened and her breathing would become louder, only to have her body shocked back into tickle mode. "My oh my Kayla, its getting a little damp down here now if you weren't happy would that be happening. I don't think so" Tonny said with a chuckle. Kayla part hated it and part loved it, she hated not being in control of her body but for once it was starting to feel good. "Tisha, Annya I think we need to help young Kayla here open up a little bit more "Tonny directed. Kayla saw Tisha's pink arms reach around from behind her and settle on her breasts. For a second Kayla rocked in the air, the feeling was intense, more intense then before. The tiny hands had ignored her nipples earlier but now were playing with, rubbing and tickling both her erect nipples.

Kayla was beginning to rock, she felt the tickling on her feet, but it took on a new dimension as it began to mix with the pleasure that was building up inside her. She was becoming wetter and wetter, with the joint tickling on her two erogenous spots. As she became wetter, the tiny fur hands began to sneak there way inside her lips further and further with each pulse. They were now tickling the inside of her lips and Kayla let out a loud gasp "ohhhhhhhh" before settling back into light laughter. She was still becoming more and more turned on, her clit was becoming engorged now. The opportunity was not missed as she felt the hands reach for her sensitive button. One second it felt like tiny fingers scribbling quickly over it, then fingers were gently rubbing it. The conflicting feelings had her moaning one second and laughing the next. She was very wet now, the hands began to circle around her opening then slowly began to creep in finding a bumpy patch. Kayla was in ecstasy now "ohhh my goooodddd, it feels so good don't stop." She didn't feel the tickling anymore, only the fire between her legs. "Oh my I'm gonna do it, Im gonnna cuuuuu."

Kayla was sitting up now in her bed, she was breathing heavy. Kayla was almost upset her dream ended, she was so close to having a powerful orgasm she almost didn't mind the tickling anymore. She looked down at herself, again she was naked. She looked down at her sheets and between her legs starring back up at her was a large wet spot.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back