• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The History Lesson M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The lecture almost over and my distracted by the tutor Mr. Thompson, more to the point his black laced shoes and what were inside them and as always he looking in my direction and this evening I made sure he saw he had my attention, winking at him suggestively and at the end of the lecture stayed behind as the guy in his 30's collected his books and stuff and smiling at him said if he wanted to go for a drink in the student bar we could but he saying it would be awkward being seen and I nodded and he then said it was a shame and I told him, perhaps then my place better as I stroked his ass through his chinos and he gasped and I told him I wasn't taking no for an answer and Keith smiled saying "Oh you're the boss!" and winking I said "Yeah!"

Keith suggested we leave from the back where his car was parked and soon we were on our way and told him being the college Principal's son his job depended on pleasing me and we laughed. I told him what he needed was a sensual massage and he said it sounded great but to be careful as he being ticklish and teasingly I asked him where? He saying everywhere but especially on his feet, his elder brothers taught him that and I deliberately changed the topic of conversation speaking about his working for my father and he told me he honestly loved his job as American History he majored in. I told him I found some parts more interesting than others but was interested in the American civil war. I let Keith tell me why it started as I stared at his shoes on the foot pedals. We arrived at my place and sat having a beer on the sofa as he removed his jacket and I sensed him nervous and said he needed to relax, we were alone as he knew my parents, his Boss and his wife my mother on vacation for a week.

My apartment the basement of the family home and we chatted about him and he said he was divorced and knew he was bisexual but not done anything about it, never been touched by another guy and I said smiling except his brothers and he nodded but said that wasn't enjoyable, more like torture in fact. I got him another beer and slipped in the rufie and soon enough the tab took effect and I suggested he lie down and I'd give him the massage and helped him to the bed. He was disorientated and I stripped him as he moaned as I made sure I fondled him whilst doing so and sensing reluctance had not touched his black socked feet having unlaced his shoes but concentrated touching him to excite him and same time easily secured him. This done I stroked both armpits and he flinched so said he seemed very ticklish and heard in the American Civil War though never seen it confirmed that captives sometimes tickled to death and joked he'd have been!

Keith moaned and nodded and I told him that tickle torture is a particularly cruel interrogation method in which a feather, or sometimes an entire feather dusting implement or something else is applied to the bare skin on the soles of the feet usually and very effective, the tickling sensation immediately elicits full-body convulsions and horrific screaming laughter. It being regarded as so dehumanizing that it is the only form of torture that is referenced directly in the Third Geneva Convention, which provides guidelines for treatment of prisoners of war. I then said as a history lecturer he was going to give me a practical history lesson and whispered I was the Indian brave and he my captive Confederate soldier and remarked on him being naked except for his feet, long slender feet in black socks worn all day in college by him working up a sweat and getting so warm and warm feet the most sensitive. I told him he said I was Boss.

I smiled moving to the end of the bed kneeling facing both socked soles and told him he better obey me or I would really torture him and touched both socked feet saying secured together so easier to work over and told him to stretch and point his toes and keep them rigid and stroked a finger from the heel of his right foot and across the arch to his toes and same with his left foot. Feet side by side he clenched his teeth as he did as told. I stroked again saying I was excited by the way his socked toes wiggled and stretched and then stopped and looked inside a shoe reading out size 12 adding it ought to have said ticklish size 12! Keith lay still but asked me to please not to touch his feet and I told him okay since he asked nicely and then a few seconds later said but I would tickle them instead!

Then sniffed each foot saying not smelling rank but certainly both smelling like feet, my nose against the black nylon fabric adding warm and moist and began tracing my fingers teasing the edges of his feet saying I was just testing his reflexes and responses and slowly slid my fingers over his nylon covered soles as his toes wiggled and put my mouth over the socked toes of his right foot and sucked and then same with his left foot and alternated feet, toes involuntarily wiggling in my mouth as he groaned as clearly embarrassed, humiliated and not lking the sensation as stopping I asked him.

I told him I was glad as this history lesson was about torture! There was a sharp intake of breath from him when I said this and stroked both socked arches of his feet which made him intake breath faster and stopping just fondled both feet and pushed my face into them. I told him his feet smelled awesome and had admired them during every lecture wondering ehat they looked like, smelled like, tasted like and how ticklish they were and adding finding they pressed all my buttons and I told him ...

Dad or Principal Henderson might well see tutor Keith Thompson having a bonus to his salary as my private history tutor or alternatively if hearing from me his flirting with me in lectures fired and this his decision but the former scenario the lesser of the two evils as I would expect my private tutor to earn his bonus of maybe $ 400,00 so $ 200,00 each foot! I inhaled the smell of both feet which really aroused me and the fact that he'd been on his feet all day working up their sweat and smell drove me wild as I told him saying he'd be sensible and choose the primary situation as work hard to find if accused of mis-conduct with a student even if as his feet proved being; insanely ticklish! I drew slow and deliberate figure eights in the centre of each sole slid a finger up the length of each foot as he squirmed delightfully!

"Sssh calm down Keith it's just tickling and socks still on, they'll need to come off soon as you step back in time in your history and re-live your two elder brothers getting to grips with these feet and bet they had fun, a foot each and challenging eachother who could get the greatest ticklish reaction from you but you will tell me all about those mis-adventures as something for me to tickle out of you but tonight it's about me getting to know your feet!" I told him in matter of fact, alomst clinical fashion!

Soon enough Keith was desperate to free his feet and toes wiggling in his nylon socks in my face so as told to do teasing me with them, enticing me and inviting me to fixate my gaze on them all and having access to his smooth soles and having determined being the most ticklish areas of his ticklish feet focused stroking up n' down them as he laughed like crazy! I have to say though Keith's feet are ticklish all over so people gather he made the decision of financial benefit to him and I enjoy every private tutorial with my socked and barefoot tutor! Anyway to return to my account!

I moved my hands over the tops of his feet and gripped them and bent his toes back to stroke under his socked toes and wiggling in reaction stroked in between them making him squirm and stopped to look at both feet and sniff them before resuming lightly teasing both archesand seeing from his toes wiggling and stretching involunatarily how unbearable the tickles were and are for him. I again inspecting each foot and saying they both so warm and moist and sweaty in his socks, time to cool his feet down and lose them both. Imagine if you will the pleading from him to leave his socks on which I did to test the quill of the feather dragged along them saying American Indians having feathers to hand must have enjoyed tormenting a Confederate soldier's feet before killing him or even tickling him to death!

I then peeled off both socks and stared at two lage bare feet completely immobile, crossed at the ankles and dragged the quill ever so lightly across his arch and the ball of his right foot and then along the sole, Ooooh fuck what a reaction, instant and immediate! He was violently shaking on the be as I alternated feet and my assault continued as I told him that his feet were mine and a long night ahead and switched from using the feather to my fingers delivering devastating tickles to his bare feet!

Soon I was dragging all five of my fingers up n' down his right sole and then left sole and sawing the feather end in between each of his toes, both feet squirming to the ticklish touches and discovered that tickling his toes with the feather while scratching the sides of his feet with my fingers being unbearable torment for him and continued this tactic, switching between both feet and then slowed the pace of the tickling and delighted in just teasing his feet.

Very sweaty I leaned over them and deeply inhaled his foot stink and loved it but said I needed to see how licklish his feet were and asked if his brothers had licked his feet and he shook his head and I told him that for me then to initiate him and slowly licked all over both bare feet and said this was why secured together he was getting a double dosage and licked from his toes across both arches and nibbled them and licked the balls of his feet and pulling toes back, under them all and then indulged in sucking and nibbling his toes and tracing the wrinkles on his soles with my tongue and licked in between each of his toes!

Keith's feet so smooth and tender so always reactive to oral teasing all over both feet and such unbearable tickling, lickling is so something I relish indulging in but every inch of both feet saliva lubed I then mercilessly glide my fingers so easily all over both feet as I did for the first time described here and if my folks home worsened by the fact he's gagged! This session though the first I found his laughter exciting and addictive and told him he'd have a break and then socks on I wanted to hear all about how his two elder brothers tickle tortured his feet as he recounted history for me telling him I would listen to every word and gain knowledge from him and thrill proving it when using techniques they had, I would improve on them all and his reaction as I sniffed his feet was this..

“Hahahahahahahaha I cant take it anymoreeehahahahaha! Please stop whoevahahahahaheeheehaha herahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Last edited:
Sexy fantasy of the older dude trapped by a younger one - dress shoes, socks coming off. Oh yes.......

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back