• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria vs Trish (F/F)

Dre

TMF Regular
Victoria was backstage upset that she lost her WWE Women's Title to Trish at WrestleMania, but she exercised her rematch clause and had a match with Trish tonight. While she was stretching she heard a laugh not too far away from where she was so she went to see what it was and it was Trish getting a pedicure. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JANICE OH PLEASE STOP PLEASE begged Trish. sorry i didn't know you had such ticklish feet. Not many peple know i try to keep that a secret cause if any opponent find out i am in deep said the women's champion, after hearing this Victoria had a devious smile on her face as she knew how she was going to get her belt back. Trish came down first with her black cowboy hat and red and white outfit, then her opponent came down in an white bra and white pants and the match began with Trish unloading on her challenger but Victoria countered the champions punch and hooked her in a black side for the 1...2... kickout by Trish. Victoria started working on Trish's back by hitting a back breaker on her twice and drove her knee into the champ's back. Victoria went up top and tried to hit the elbow but Trish moved out of the way and started to unload with punches and chops, she sent Victoria into the ropes and tried the drop kick, but the challenger held on the ropes. Watching Trish lay their after hitting her head that is when Victoria made her move, she removed Trish's boots and socks and saw the perfect size 5 feet no callouses or anything on them silky white skin and she asked Trish. "Trish you ticklish?" Trish went quiet until victoria stretched the beautiful Toronto native feet out and sat on her legs and tickled her lovely soles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VICTORIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH STOP THIS HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Trish was in tickle hell having her bare soles tickled. Victoria moved to the toes Trish lost it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH STOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, Victoria kept going for another 15 minutes of tickling the soles and toes of Trish until she passed out. The referee finally stopped the match and gave Victoria the match and the belt as she became the new WWE Women's Champion.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back