• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream World - The Queen F/F

sethman15

Part I
Part II
Part III

Kayla called out of work the next morning, her body still excited from her previous dream. She couldn't get the feelings out of her mind, she had hated being tickled in the past. Now her body was craving it, she felt she needed it to get her release. Kayla used the day to prepare herself, she went to get a pedicure which tickled immensely, this only added to her excitement. When she got home shed decided to take a shower, she shaved her entire body completely smooth and moisturized every piece of skin to ensure it was soft as could be. She dried herself off but didn't bother to put any clothes on.

Her clock read 9pm as she wiggled her nude body under the sheets, they felt cool against her warm bare body. She could feel herself becoming more and more excited as she felt sleep begin to overtake her. She wanted it now to have the feeling all over skin, her body was craving it. She raised her arms high and spread her legs excited for what was to come. She closed her eyes one more time before she succumbed to the slumber.

Before she even opened her eyes she knew where she was. She felt the binds holding her body in place, and the familiar smell of the air. When she opened her eyes the pink sky only confirmed she was back. She was outside in the middle of a field, a cool breeze was blowing causing her nipples to stiffen. She was nude and secured in a kneeling position, but hovering about about a foot in the air. Her upturned soles secured at the ankles a little bit more then shoulder width apart. Her arms were up above her head and pulled slightly back causing her to bend backward slightly at the waist making her midsection protrude out. Her wrists were similarly bound as her ankles were, they were unnecessary she was glad to give up her body.

Kayla looked out in front of her and in the distance she could see a single woman walking slowly toward her. Her pace was slow and deliberate, as she got closer her form came into focus. Kayla could see she was beautiful, she was naked as well. Kayla could see her ebony skin was soft and blemish free, without breaking pace she put one bare foot in front of the other. It seemed like it took for ever for her to reach Kayla, that only served to heighten her excitement.

She was now face to face with Kayla, her green eyes seemed to pierce through Kayla as she looked up and down her naked body. "Please take me" Kayla was begging now, "hushh child in time, my name is Makeda you have been visiting my kingdom and I am so very glad to finally meet you." For the first time someone was explaining this world to her, and for the first time Kayla did not care. Makeda brushed the wind blown hair out of Kayla's face, "you have come to me a lot sooner then the others, it appears that Tonny and his daughters had quite the affect on you." Kayla was caught by surprise by that, what did she mean others this was her dream. She lost track of her thoughts as Makeda's hand trailed down her left cheek, and continued down Kayla's naked side. Her fingers were soft as feathers, but her nails seemed to be perfectly manicured to titillate her skin.

"So many years, and you my dear are just what I have been hoping for" Makeda spoke with a gentle voice. Kayla tried to listen but was forced to squeal lightly as Makeda began to lightly scratch along her right side as well. It was delightful torture for Kayla as her upper lip started to quiver with laughter. Makeda began to run her hands faster and faster up her sides. "You will love your Queen, and her touch" Makeda said suddenly sternly, Kayla was also as surprised as a second set of arms seemed to sprout from Makeda's body and begin to dig into her underarms.

Kayla didn't know what she meant by Queen this was her dream but she didn't have much time to think clearly as she was howling with laughter from the 4 handed tickling. "Yes child laugh, give yourself to me and this world. You have already come so far, I can sense how badly you want it" Makeda said stoically. "Yeaaaaahhhahah I wan't release pleaaaahahahaa" Kayla trailed off as a well trained index finger dug it's way into her belly button. "As I said my dear you are almost there, but I will help you get there" Makeda said as she dug into Kayla's sides once more.

The upper body tickling went on for what could have been years Kayla thought. With each stroke of a finger Kayla could feel her desire growing exponentially. When Makeda stopped Kayla was sweaty mess, her breasts heaved in and out as she gasped for air. "Please let me give myself to you now, I am ready you don't need to tickle me" Kayla pleaded. Makeda moved in very close to Kayla less then inch from her bound form and said "not yet" as she grabbed hold of Kayla's toes.

The feeling was instant, with Kayla's toes pulled back her size 7 soles were pulled taught and Makeda's nails easily glided over the freshly pedicured skin. Kayla's soles turned a bright shade of pink, this only encouraged Makeda. Her long fingers tormented Kayla's helpless feet, reaching every crevice. Kayla's lungs nearly exploded when Makeda began to dig into the base of her toes. Makeda began to chant something that Kayla couldn't quite make out, and to her amazement a third set of arms sprung from her body. "Let's see how ticklish your feet really are" Makeda said with a devious smile.

Kayla's body was wracked with ticklish feelings. One set of hands were still holding her toes separating them so that the ticklish fingers could reach between. While the last set of hands were still working on her soles. Even now with 6 hands tickling her most ticklish spot she could feel the yearning building in her, she wanted more. "Good child, you are almost there" Makeda said still smiling "PLLLLEEEHAHAHAH IIIMMMM THERERE NOWWWWW" Kayla screamed. The outburst only made Makeda laugh and tickle harder, and the harder she tickled the more Kayla craved release.

Kayla was sucking air in, this dream was longer then any of the others and way more intense. "Pleassee, what do I need to do for you I don't understand this place am I here just for tickling and frustration" Kayla said with exasperation. "Not frustration child, this is what you have dreamed of" Makeda explained "and when you are ready your Queen will give you what you want." Makeda reached around with one set of hands and began to lightly caress and tickle Kayla's butt. "EEEEkkkk" Kayla giggled, the tickling was lighter then on her upper body and feet, but the light tickling on this sensitive area fueled her fire more then any touch before it. Next Makeda began to use a set of hands to begin to tickle up and down Kayla's inner thighs, coming dangerously close but never touching Kayla where she really wanted it.

"heheheh ohhh please, pleaaaaaassseee hahaahah" Kayla half moaned half laughed. "Yes my child, you are almost there. Remember this is your dream world, it will end as you want it to." Makeda punctuated her sentence by reaching up lightly tickling Kayla's pink and swollen nipples. "ohhhh myyyyyy" Kayla grunted. Any other time the nipple tickling would have tickled immensely but not now. "Please take my body, it's yours to tickle please let me cummmmm" Kayla screamed. Makeda smiled, she looked down at Kayla's wet womanhood. It was a bright pink with her clit swollen and slightly pushing its way through begging for attention. "You are ready" Makeda said gleefully. Her gentle hands moved up her thighs, slowly coming into contact with Kayla's lips. Kayla gasped even from the slightest touch, Makeda did not stop her hand continued to move up parting her slit. With the gentlest of touches began to lightly tickle Kayla's button. Kayla began too laugh hysterically for another moment, before succumbing to the feelings coming from her butt, nipples and now vagina. Kayla threw her head back and with a guttural grunt shouted "YESSSSSSS." Wave after wave hit her, her climax felt glorious as it went on and on. As Makeda removed her self from Kayla's body, Kaylas slummped in her binds. Her body was a sweaty mess and she was physically exhausted but quite satisfied after finally receiving the release she needed. Makeda, whose body had returned to normal placed a hand under under Kayla's chin raising her face to meet her own. "Good child, now rest." Kayla closed her eyes.

When Kayla reopened her eyes she expected to be back in her bed, however she was quite surprised. She was in a bed but not her own, she looked around it looked as though she was in some kind of palace. The sun caught her attention and when she looked out the window she saw the all too familiar pink sky. She jumped as she felt a pair of nails skitter down her right foot. She looked down toward the end of the bed and there stood Makeda. Kayla stood up still completely naked and asked "what's going on, how come I am not home." Makeda looked at her and smiled "I said to you, this is your dream, it would end how you wanted it to end, it will be as you want it to be. If you are still her it is because you want to be. You can use all of this magical world, and hopefully you will help me bring others here as well." Kayla looked outside the window again, and she saw a man walking along the beach, and it appeared that his feet were getting stuck in the sand. Kayla looked at Makeda who said "Don't worry my dear his time will come, and maybe you will help me to help him realize his drea.." Makeda walked out of the room leaving Kayla to herself. Kalya was still a little in shock, but she knew this felt right when she heard a friendly gentleman's drawl "well hello there" come from the corner of the room. Kayla didn't hesitate as her bare feet moved quickly across the room, she knew what to do. She sat on his lap with her back to Tonny's face, she raised her arms wrapping them around his neck. She placed her tiny feet on top of his and he wrapped his arms around her, one over her breasts and underarms and the other around her stomach and sides. Kayla knew she was in the right place as she instantly felt the tiny furry hands tickling every piece of skin from the bottom of her soles up to her neck.

Makeda still walking down toward the beach smiled to herself as she heard the screaming laughter once again.

Stumbled upon this story while I was looking for something else, and noticed that no one had commented on it. So, I guess this is a bump…

Hot story. In fact, the entire “Dream World” series is hot. Stories with a “fantasy world” element to them usually appeal to me, and I like the overall idea here, of Kayla entering a fantasy world when she falls asleep. I also like the way you handled the installments where Kayla was tickled by “non-humans” — tickle plants, tickle bugs, monsters, etc. That’s something I always have a little trouble with in my own tickle fiction; I admire writers that can make it work.

Read some of your other stuff, sethman15, and enjoyed that, too. But I also noticed a lot of deleted posts… Maybe I missed some controversy of something… don’t mean to pry…

So I’ll just leave where I started — hot story, hot series. Thank you.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back