• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matt's Obligation M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My name is Grant and late 40's and vice-president of a major investment bank in L.A California. About 2 months ago I hired a fresh out of jail guy so on probation to work as an account executive. Matt cocky and extremely handsome. 6' 3" 4 brown hair and eyes from his Brazilian mother and big feet size 15's from his Swedish father he's told me though 14's so a size smaller. Matt's well hung and from the start good at his job but was inclined to be lazy though he took direction well as he does now with no choice and always dresses smartly. Anyway three weeks back I went to get some documents from the printer but they hadn’t printed since it was out of paper. I restocked the paper and hit start and the job started. It printed my documents but there were a few extra pages apparently from a previous user who didn’t realize their job didn’t finish because of the paper.

Once I got back to my office and looked closer at the extra pages, I was shocked by what I found. I spent the next 2 weeks investigating my find and considered what I needed to do. I called Matt into my office and after a few pleasantries I asked if he wanted to grab a beer after work. He was a bit surprised since I’d never socialized with him in the past but he eagerly agreed.
We went to one of my favorite bars and chatted and I casually mentioned what had happened at the printer a couple weeks ago. I told him that what I found required me to investigate further. I had used my supervisory password to gain access to his computer and copied the drive. By now he was sweating. In addition to some naked girls, I told him I found a number of encrypted files and a few he’d forgotten to re-encrypt.

What I found was enough to fire him and turn over to the SEC for investigation and he would no doubt face charges and could get his probation stopped and instead serious prison time. He begged me not to bust him. He said he’d do anything I wanted, just don’t bust him. He was serious and told him I would not take action if he satisfied me and was blunt, he would be my personal assistant in and out of the office but I always Boss. He looked mystified and told him he needed to decide as fresh meat in prison as he'd been sent elsewhere meant he'd be popular so he had to decide being in service to me or them? In fact we both knew his decision before he made it! We left the bar and went to my home and on entry told him that he still had the choice and the 23 yr old nervously looked at me and I had penned a confession letter which he'd sign or the cops called in and a prison record, not something in his best interest to happen.

Matt sensibly signed the confession and I told him to strip to his socks and he looked at me pleadingly but I told him his choice as I locked the confession note in the safe. Matt slowly removed his jacket and eased out of his black loafer shoes, tie and shirt off and embarrassed dropped his trousers stepping out of them. The look of humiliation on his face and told him underwear and he pulled off his briefs and standing in front of him I fondled his large flacid dick and balls and told him he knew the alternative but that playing the game my rules, job security, financial bonus and even a car and eyes closed he nodded. I then caressed his ass cheeks and he squirmed so squeezed his balls a little

"Still Matt, very still so I get a good feel up of your straight ass, our secret and since his split with Joanna asked had he met anyone and he told me he was alone at the moment and I smiled saying it seemed he'd not be facing prison and saying this as my finger located and teased at his hole and he tensed. I knew he didn’t like it, it was invasive and humiliating but it was meant to be. You are under my control and supervision right I told him and he nodded. I stroked his dick lightly and explained my rules so no touching his dick and cumming without my permission and he gasped as I told him he would be living here and that was that! Asked he told me his dick 8" and releasing it now hardened it throbbed in the air.

I took him to the rest room and told him to lie on his stomach on the massage table which he did and it being custom made was quickly secured to it and he freaked begging me not to fuck him and I told him I wasn't goiing to fuck him but fuck with him as he'd done at the office! I then faced both black socked huge feet seated on the stool and told him he seemed to have very smelly feet which sweat a lot and my face level with them inhaled his foot smell saying it was appealing to me and stared at each sole and told him so hot n' sweaty they'd benefit from a massage and he immediately responding "Noo Please Nooo!" The sweaty smell of his socked feet got me hard immediately as I pressed my nose against both socked soles secured side by side!

I then fondled each socked foot and as Matt squirmed told him to lie still or he'd have something to squrim about as clearly his feet seemed sensitive-ticklish and he lay still and silent but I could telll was clenching his teeth as my fingers with pressure so not to tickle explored his feet from heels to toes and told him his thin black nylon socks were moist with his sweat and warm and sweaty feet always so ticklish even to the lightest touch and heard him gasp. I smiled to myself and told Matt I was going to be tickling his feet with pure intensity and taking my time exploring their sensitivity which I'd determine with a socked foot massage and would test his ticklishness so be focusing attention all over his feet so lightly stroking his heels and the balls of his feet, his arches and outer edges of his feet, the centre of both soles and his toes teasing them individually and together as well as in between them and imagining his facial expression hearing my intention expressed to him.

"You listening Matt and you best say Yes Sir!"

"Yes Sir" he responded

"Oh good Matt so you know I mean business, this isn't a game, what do you say Matt?"

"Yes Sir .. please don't tickle my feet Sir!"

"Matt save your protests, I am going to deliver a thorough tickling to these feet and I guess instinctively you will fight the sensation and hold your laughter and that's cool as a challenge excites me but the tickle will tickle and secured as you are no escaping it Mmmm fuck your feet smell good Matt Mmmmmm and it's going to be so exciting for me to torture them both and diiscover all your weakes spots! I'm a very slow, methodical expert tickler Matt and will soon be tickling these socked feet after the massage and then tickling your bare and vulnerable feet and Matt something I love doing and being straight will sicken you, both feet tongue bathed so licked up n' down each sweaty sole and your toes; Mmmm sucked and nibbled and licked in between them all and living here after we get in from work you will only wear socks in the house and the same socks worn two days consecutively. The confession signed, the benefits being foreign travel with me as my P.A. the car and living in luxury so think about that or jail time as you know right Matt?"

"Yes Sir, please not my feet Sir!"

"Matt you are a guy with attitude so don't tell me you are a 'Pussy' about having these enormous stinky feet tickled!" I taunted

"Mmmm now press your socked soles hard into my face, do it now, right now!"

Matt knew he had to obey me and I rubbed my face in both warm socked soles as he did as told so scraped his socked soles against my face, wiggled his socked toes in my face under my nose and even fed me his socked toes one foot then the other and I sucked his socked toes hearing him seeth at the sensation.

"Feel my tongue yeah Matt sucking your sweaty moist socked toes and sucking the sweat out of your socks, Mmm salty tasting can't believe these feet never had any kind of attention but will tickle torture confessions from you so best think about that Matt as denial will increase the intensity of the tickling delivered and be warned I'm sadistic and merciless so you decide got it! Guess you know how goats tongues would tickle torture criminals in years past and how effective a torture it was but no goats on these feet Matt, my tongue and 'lickling' as I call it I relish in delivering as I indulge in my foot-lust and my tongue maintains a constant stimulation of all the nerve endings in the soles of your feet and size 15's they'll be plenty and as you kind of get used to my licking one sole then I'll switch to the other and from arches to your toes intent on sending shockwaves to you in random patterns and your feet get sweatier and sweatier so more salty and encouraging more tongue work! I will be spending a long time on the hyper-sensitive arches, causing your feet to move like mad, toes clenched and spread uncontrollably and there being no chance for escaping the lickling torture!"

"No please Sir I'll not stand it, let me loose I will tell you Sir please free me Sir!"

"Tell me what Matt, who tickled your feet, when, where and how huh?"

"Er yes yes Sir yes!" he said

"Go right ahead and let me hear whether I believe it or not!" I told him but then sealed his mouth with duct tape saying he could tell me later and began the massage and stroked from his socked heels to the socked balls of his feet gently working to his toes and then a focus of attention on the soles of both socked feet and rubbed slow circles in the centre of them as Matt moaned and told him seeing already where tickling got to him through his socks that soon they'd be off and I'd be tickling his bare and defenseless feet as I wanted him to laugh and this reaction showing me how ticklish his feet were and that my intention being to tickle his feet in all sorts of ways and his telling me how ticklish each technique was and if he didn't then I would just keep tickling his feet until he did! Meanwhile continuing the slow massage of each socked foot loving the warmth of his feet in the thin black nylon socks.

I then slowly peeled off both socks and there were two large bare soles and as I told him nice looking feet liking seeing his flexing toes. Matt's feet very smooth, toes lined up perfectly and feet naturally lightly tanned and quite high arches and easy to smell their rich odour and his torment began as I leaned into both bare soles and very lightly blew cool air on both warm n' moist soles making Matt's toes twitch and telling him I didn't want his feet to lose their heat but was just showing him how vulnerable his feet were and being straight how frustrating this had to be for him! His moans evidence of this and remarked on his high arches and dragged a finger slowly up his right sole from the heel to just below the toes causing him to jump and jerk his foot back while giggling loudly from my unexpected move.

“Sorry Matt but your feet are really ticklish and will keep this in mind, good to know!"

Then proceeded with a massage and saying I loved his long toes perfectly symmetrical and slid my fingers in the spaces between his toes to emphasize my point and enjoyed seeing his toes wiggle and hear him giggle and told him it was great his feet were so smooth as my fingers slid up n' down both soles. Clearly my touches were tickling him because he wiggled his feet but he was seemingly holding his breath trying not to lose it. I ran fingers over each bare sole in turn until he laughed again and commenting again that it was a thrill for me his feet were so ticklish! Then resumed massaging both feet and saying I loved very ticklish feet like his, big feet so masculine but such a weakness to take advantage of as he would be tickle tortured all over them later to tell me when they'd been tickled before!

The tickling was becoming unbearable and he started to try to pull his feet away and amusing me to see I let him with goading comments like he should pull harder, the strain making his feet sweatier so more ticklish and smelling even more like feet which is how I loving feet to be and perhaps something he was accustomed to doing as his big feet attention seekers, I knew they'd been tickled before and said he enticing me to tickle them more and stroked them both.

“Fuck! Cut it out! Ahahahahahaha….” I heard him cry out.

“Matt this is just too much fun!” I responded with a laugh myself and no respite from my tickling and Matt laughed non-stop with a deep, masculine belly laugh that was turning me on big time while he slapped his hands on the massage bed in a frustrated, helpless display of anguish as I purposely inflicted the tickling torture on his feet aggressively and over every inch of both very sensitive feet as he became frantic and hysterical. I stopped and resumed the massage which I made slow saying he needed to accustom himself to the fact from this night unless he wanted to serve a jail term that his feet were going to be my focal interest in socks and barefoot!

I then ran my fingers along his soles and his feet moved as he tried to get them away but assured him both bound tightly a waste of energy and to save it for laughing! I then raced my fingers over his soles, heels, arches, under the toes, between the toes as his muffled laughter grew more and more intense and thanked him for assisting me in detecting by his reactions where most tickled him and that the more he laughed when I tickled a certain place, this an invitation for me to remain tickling there. I told him having large feet, size 15's tickling them taking a long time but I being in no hurry and he going nowhere and showing me by his reactions where tickling made him suffer the most and tickled his soles in random patterns.

I then told Matt that tickle torture invariably effective and if he'd not guessed was very experienced in the art of it from collage days when 'hazing' pledges and in secret something used in the military during interrogation training but could not go into too much detail but that it being a technique used to determine the level of endurance a recruit could take and many failed but the joy of it being a technique leaving no signs of it's usage and ran a finger along his soles.

"NOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEASE NOT THAHAT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Matt struggled and squirmed trying to escape again but futile as I told him that it wasn't my problem his bare soles were so sensitive and stroked both defenseless soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHTTEEEHHEEAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!" Matt pleaded as the torture continued.

I then began stroking his soles with a feather and stroked from his heels to his toes.

"NOHOHOHHAHAHAHTEEEHHHEEEAHHAA!" Matt giggled and squirmed desperately trying to escape as I teased his feet with the feather, light stroking and sawing it in between each of his long toes ignoring his protests and instead cruelly then dragging the quill end the length of each foot and continued raking it along his feet but then stopped saying what got to most recruits was another style of tickling and I began licking his soles, licking his toes, sucking his toes and kissing his toes!

"HAHAHSTAHAHAP!" Matt curled his toes defensively"AHAHAHAHAHHA! PLEAHESE!STAHHAHAHP!" Matt was laughing hard and begging as I said his long toes so appealing and tasty as they looked and loving their softness, smoothness and sensitivity and his high arches and the balls of his feet and though fit having such big but so fucking ticklish feet and light stroking under his toes! I gave a break to the feather tickling and told him a ticklish experience to keep him alert to my intent to tease his feet!

"Mmmm Matt such addictive feet and reminding me of a recruit who had size 11's but he reacted like you to his feet touched, fuck he hated it and later served in Iraq but I selected him to be interrogated by me privately and gagged like you Matt he howled when my fingers lightly stroked up n' down his soles and underneath his toes really made him squirm as I was relentless lightly dragging my fingers over the balls of his feet and his arches as soon both feet coated in a layer of sweat which made him laugh harder as the sweat increased his ticklishness and stroked the tops of his feet and the outer edges of them both.

I loved tickling up and down his soles, my fingers spidering slowly up and down his soles and under and in between his toes which really got to him as he soon convulsed with ticklish laughter but his toes his nemesis and so gave them all a thorough work out lightly teasing them with my fingers and stroked over them all and ticklled the pads of each toe before attacking the tips and in between his toes when he laughed loudest except for when I orally enjoyed them all and told him it was this or risking facing being put on a charge as bullying not tolerated and enjoyed taking full advantage of his weakness and something we both knew he'd never speak about happening and he having no choice but when told to report to my quarters and remove his boots and socks but your sweaty feet Matt even more exciting to me!"

I knew what tickles got to him most and would use lickles to drive him insane! I enjoyed sniffing his soles and saying there was nothing he could do but submit to the inevitable happening and that my tongue was a wicked tickling tool and he would find it impossible to desensitise his feet to the constant stimulation it would be giving to all the nerve endings in the soles of his feet! I was right as he could not escape my fast moving tongue delivering him a suffering made worse by the fact it was by another man and one being intimate with his feet and as I assured him loving their salty, rich and sweaty taste and the lickling sensation worsened the more I progressed with it knowing as I told him the more licking, the greater the intensity of the stimulation and I licked random patterns over both soles of his feet!

I told him liking a challenge was why he was gagged, later removed he could and would laugh like he'd never laughed before as I am a skilled tickler and good at what I do because I enjoy it and licked each foot individually toes to heels, heels to toes saying both feet so ultra-sensitive and he drenched with sweat I could only imagine the hell he was enduring in reaction to the contant stimulation of both feet! I then slowly and lightly dragged my fingers up and down both bare feet and I could tell the singer was fighting laughing but told him slow strokes were very intense and saliva lubed soles my fingers sliding along them so easily and tickled harder on both feet and then stopped and ungagged him! I told him to laugh as loud as he liked as I was going to tickle the fuck out of his feet!

I then placed the heat lamp facing both bare soles and told Matt I liked tickling bare feet very warm and moist as then horribly ticklish and though they were sweaty wanted them perspiring more and liking the aroma of them increasing it and flicked it on and sat back looking at his feet getting warmer but not burning them and telling him that his feet were going to be so incerdibly ticklish and hearing him moan then deactivated it and said his feet were ready and licked his feet in his most vulnerable places. Matt was in hysterical laughter with every determined lick along both soles of his deliciously tasting feet and licked in betweeen his toes which drove him crazy saying the fact he was straight so liked pussy and tits, was arrogant and an ex con made me even more turned on working over both of his feet! Matt reacted to every lick!

“Stop! It tickles so bad! HAA HAA HAA! Please Sir!” he pleaded

Instead I rubbed my hands on the soles of his feet and saliva lubed soles amplified to the daibolical tickling sensation and soon Matt laughing hysterically as I indulged in tickling his feet mercilessly. Then went under the massage table and suddenly using the controller in my hands pressed a button and a partition opened and there flopped down Matt's semi-hard dick and balls and taking it in my hands rubbed it as he yelled for me to stop and I did when it was erect and took it into my mouth and began to suck. I ran my tongue along his shaft and licked the head which sent arousal tension through him and eventually he wanted to cum.

I stopped and just caressed his balls with the feather and then stopped this teasing and resumed oral attention ignoring his swearing at me and each time he was ready to cum I stopped the sucking and caressed his balls with the feather! I then stopped and began to put his socks on and Matt helped me by relaxing his feet as he assumed I was endng the session and once his feet were socked lay quiet and I enjoyed increasing the tension so stayed silent. After a few moments asked him if he felt alright after the torment and he assured me that he was okay but it had been intense.

I then told him his socked feet really smelled and let him wonder what might happen and told him he should be glad I didn't find the smell of his sweaty feet offensive and began to fondle his feet hearing him taking a deep intake of breath and told him he best keep quiet or he might entice me to tickle his feet again and continued feeling his feet up and he lay as still as he could and then I stroked both soles and he squrimed as I told him to lie still and quiet or I'd make it worse for him and he knew I could!
Matt stopped squirming and I leaned into both soles sniffing them deeply saying his feet were dirty and needed washing.

I ignored his protests peeling off both socks and told him that I sensed his being straight that though hyper-ticklish on his feet that what got to him most was having his feet lickled, another man's tongue all over them both and how attractive his high athletic arches are, his smooth soles and long succulent toes, his feet having a strong manly odour from his natural sweat. I then traced the tip of my tongue up n' down each bare sole and then back and forth across his toes. Matt as told was trying not to laugh as I tongued his feet and watched him writhe in ticklish agony.

I started to nibble on his right arch and that's when he burst out laughing, I then nibbled his left arch and held back his toes and lightly danced my fingers on his soles as he tried in vain to hold in his laughter but I increased the stroking and ran my fingers up and down his arches simultaneously until he lost any composure he'd had. He was screaming with laughter, cursing, begging me to stop, and squirming so nothing for it but to gag him with one of his own sweaty socks. I then began to massage his feet and loved his muffled protests as my being sensual with Matt's feet gets to him the most and I began sucking each of his toes as I told him that giving blow jobs to guy's toes far more preferable for me than sucking dick!

I traced both arches of his feet with my tongue and pulled his toes back and smelled the aroma under them all. The sweaty feet acted as a lubricant which made the sensations unbearable for him and my nose under his toes stroked the soles of his feet so they wiggled and more sweat emanated from his feet which I inhaled deeply and tonguing his soles wildly as muffled giggling encouraged me as I saw his toes wiggle faster and faster from my tongue licking and the smell of his feet wafted into my nostrils! I continued to lick the soles of his feet and moistened with his own sweat and my saliva lightly tickled both feet saying how salty and delicious his feet tasted! Again sucking his toes and swirled my tongue up n' down his soles and told him to clench then splay, then clench, then splay his toes and Matt did.

Seeing his toes curling and spreading told him his toes needed sucking and nibbling and both totally at my mercy and brought my face to his toes and told him to splay them and keep them splayed and pressed my nose in between his toes in turn and sniffed breathing his smell in deeply and my fingers then gently held his toes open and loved their rich smell and the fact of his feet being so sensitive, so ticklish and buried my face into his soles, sniffing, sucking, and gently scraping them with my teeth. Matt was going ballistic because this torture was hell to him being so hideously ticklish for him.

He tried to wiggle his feet away from me but told him he wasn't going anywhere and slid my tongue along his soles slowly and licked in between his toes and sucking them then lightly stroked the sole of his right foot and stroked faster and faster over his sensitive sole and squirming as much as he could but he couldn't move his feet away from my maddening touches and curled his toes when I concentrated on the ball of his foot, lightly stroking the ridge area under his toes! near the base of his toes, then teased his left foot the same ways and heard muffled pleas from him

"Hahahahaha! F-Fucking s-stohohohop hahahahahaStohohop t-tickling hahahahaha my feheheheet!"

I then began to tickle both sensitive soles at the same time causing Matt to laugh even harder and my touches were more forceful sending him into hysterics! Matt really tried to move his feet, all to no avail, stuck tight, he was going nowhere anytime soon and increasingly sweaty I stopped as he panted for air. I then activated the electric toothbrush saying the revolving bristles would be hellish for him and brushed his right sole leaving no spot of his foot untouched and then teased his left sole with it and then deactivated I swapped it for a feather!

I teased first his left sole with it,dragging the quill end along the sole and up and down his arch, sawed it against the ball of his foot, and drew circles on his sole, then with my other hand I carefully held his toes open so that he couldn't curl them sawed the feather end between his toes and dragged the quill end of the feather under his toes so he was hysterical and again then feathered his right foot in similar fashion! Again then running the toothbrush along his toes, getting under and in between them and along his soles, so working on each foot individually!

I feather tickled each foot and sawed in between his toes and then the quill along both soles in relentless tickling torture but again saying I knew the technique that really got to him and began to lick up and down his soles, my tongue running all along them in turn as he hates my wet tongue on his feet now as he did then!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! F-FUCK HAHAHAHAHAH STOHOHAHAHAHAHAP!" He exclaimed, squirming.

I licked, sucked, and nibbled on his toes, getting under and in between his wiggling toes and alternated between licking his toes and finger ticklish soles and lapping away at his entire soles while my fingertips teased his toes. It was maddening for him and he laughed uncontrollably and even muffled I was loving his reactions to the torment

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! F-FUCKING HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHAHAHAP!"

I began lickling his toes on each foot in turn with the tip of my tongue, lightly stroking his slippery soles with my fingers loving the proven fact that with just a few flicks of my tongue Matt was reduced to a laughing mess and tickled both of Matt's feet
mercilessly and gasped and giggled as all ten of my fingers ran up and down his soles.

"Hahahahahahahahah! Thahahahahat f-f-fucking tihihihickles! Hahahahahahahahah!" Matt roared with laughter, trying to move his feet but he was helpless and no amount of squirming or twisting or bucking eased the torment for him as I licked and sucked his toes again continuing to finger tickle his feet relentlessly! I was loving raking my fingers hands up and down both vulnerable soles, five fingers for each foot and constantly switched between the two naturally tanned feet, pulling back Matt's toes to get the most laughter I could from him.

Then slid the feather along both soles in turn from heels to toes! Then the revolving bristles of the sonicare brushed each sole making them both suffer the sadistic tickles! The moment the electric toothbrush touched the toes on his feet Matt kicked out begging me to stop as I brush-tickled over each of his toes, then the outer edges of both feet which drove Matt nuts and he was trapped in ticklish hell!

Then deactivated again I scribbled my fingers all over both bare soles as he was tickled mercilessly by me and then licked over both of Matt's soles and all over his ticklish toes, I was driving Matt bananas and tickling under his toes, he thrashed around more than ever in ticklish agony. I then persisted licking and sucking both feet until they were saliva lubed and with breaks to let him breathe telling him he best get used to his feet being mine to use and abuse for my own satisfaction and removed tha gag as he instantly yelled

"FUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA OH FUCK IT TICKLES IT FUCKING TICKLES IM TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS PLEASE GET THE FUCK OF MY FEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEEET AHAHAHA"

I then began running my fingers softly but quickly up and down the soles of his feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AOH FUCK FUCK FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS FUCKING TORTURE AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE I CANT TAHEHEHEHEHHEHE TAKE IT PPHHFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHHAH IM TOO TICKLISH TOOOOOHOHOHOHOHHO TICKLISH"

The feather came back into play at the base of his toes, scratching irritatingly under them, sending crazy itching, tingling tickles to him. Then my fingers scratchy glided up and down the soles of his feet making the tickling more intense

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK NO AHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT LIKE THAT YOUHAHAHAHAHAOOOHOHOH FUCKFUCKFUCFUCKFUCK THATS TOO MUCH I CAN"T TAKE IT STOP IM TOO TICKLISH FOR THAT TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. STOP STOP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STOPAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOAHOAHAO NO NO ONO NO NO TOP STOP STOP I CANT TAKE IT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT IT TICKLES TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP PLEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHHHHHEEEEESE - IM GOING TO GO OUT OF MY MIND I CANT TAKE THIS TICKLING. I CANT IT TICKLES TOOOOOHOHOHOOOOHOH MUCH"

The tickling didn't stop and Matt screamed and laughed as I told him his feet were so smelly and nibbling all over the balls of his feet and then alternated between delivering rapid tickling and then slower tickling saying I loved the different reactions and his having such amazing size 15 feet all the more foot flesh to enjoy! I then telling him I having experienced fingers and began eagerly licking his feet again saying they tasting as ripe as raunchy as they smelled and licked them both very slowly as Matt has told me that lickling his feet is ticklish hell for him but he knows I loved tongue bathing his feet and the sensuality of licking his feet as he is straight but drives a BMW and lives a comfortable lifestyle and isn't in prison and his other tickler he's admitted being his step-father who tickled his feet as punishment for him as I do but his step-father never lickled his feet, that horror initiation for him came from me and the most effective torment for straight Matt so something I fully indulge in having him endure and sometimes he's woken from sleep covers lifted feeling wetness on his toes, it drives him berserk!

He having no choice but to endure me sucking and licking his toes, licking and massaging his feet in the socks he wears to work all day and then barefoot. Matt made the right decision accepting my proposal though not something he'd agree with having his feet tickled until he's hysterical, having his socked feet smelled, massaged and licked and the sweat sucked from his socked toes but even more so whilst always restrained for foot-play his feet are kissed, licked, and in the case of his toes, sucked vigorously as their smell and taste intoxicating for me and his feet always sweaty but that's the agreement he's obligated to fulfilling and he does so! Matt watches straight porn and I have allowed him to have pussy paying for escort girls to come to the house but after they have gone then he knows he submits his feet to me for a tickling and lickling as gratitude to me!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back