• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Idol 4/2

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Tonight on American Idol, they showed a video clip of some behind the scenes things that have gone on in the last week. One of the things the contestants were treated to was a full spa treatment at the mansion they are staying at. That included facials, pedicures, full body massages, and the likes.

Anyhow, at one point of the video, they showed Clay Aiken pretending to give one of the female constestants a pedicure (it was either Kimberly Caldwell or Carmen Rasmusen...sorry, it caught me off guard and they both have long straight blond hair...it was hard to tell the difference on such short notice). As he was doing it, he started to play with her toes and do the "This Little Piggy" game, in a very ticklish sort of manner. The girl's reaction was fantastic. She was obviously very ticklish (or else HIGHLY amused by his antics). During the entire 5-6 seconds worth they showed it, she was trying to pull her foot away and was shrieking and giggling at a fever pitch.

Unfortunately, since American Idol is a live show, there will be no repeat of this. I checked the video clips they have on the website, and at this point, that clip is not among them. I WILL keep checking back with the site though to see if they add it at any point. They sometimes add clips several weeks, or ocassionally even a month or two after the fact, so I'll cross my fingers.

In the meantime, here are the two girls in question. As I said, I'm not sure which of the two it was, but it was one of them...lol. They are both gorgeous, so it's a win win situation, either way.

Kimberly Caldwell:
Kimberly.jpg

Carmen Rasmusen:
carmen.jpg

Mimi :)

I hate that show so I didnt tape it....

...AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I saw it too, and it was Carmen. I'm 99% sure on that. I was watchin on a little tv so I coudln't really tell if the reaction was great or not...I was gonna be upset if she got the boot tonight...you can't kick all the hot blondes of the show! Then it would be just based on...like...talent and stuff. :p

Anyways, I do feel a little taken advantage of...they wasted an hour of my time! All they care about is ratings...I guess 15 million is worth a needless show...

...and the tickling helps a little ;)

Thanks for the post though mims :)

Scoob

Finally something good comes from a "reality" show! Thanks, Mimi.

Thanks

Thanks for posting this...I actually taped the show, but missed that part as I was fast forwarding...

And I definitely think it was a ticklish reaction (not just being amused with Clay's antics) because after watching it a few times I can actually see Clay dig into the crevice between her pinky toe and the next toe over...she was trying to pull away but he had a good hold of her foot...

Short but sweet scene!!!

Thanks again,

Pips

Pips!! We did a great trade a while ago.....I'd love to give you a very generous trade for this clip (and any others you might have lying around since last time!). Please PLEASE please email me at [email protected]

Thanks Mimi for posting such a great description! I am DYING to see this!!!

This show was just shown in the UK tonight - thanks for the warning - never watch the show usually.

Can confirm it was Carmen - nice clip with a great reaction!

I never watch this show. It never appealed to me, but it would be nice if someone could post a clip. *hint* *hint*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back