• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Late night work out (m/m) (sexual, explicit, non consentual, graphic)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
Brad is a 21 year old college kid in Los Angeles, Ca. 5'10, messy rocker hair, thin probably weighs about 160 pounds soaking wet. Clean cut and you'd have a tough time believing he was a day over 16. Originally from San Diego he moved to L.A. a couple years ago to attend UCLA. His parents have supported him from back home helping him with rent and school but trying to get more spending money a couple months ago Brad went looking for a job and the only place he could find that would accommodate his class schedule was a 24 hour fitness gym.

Now Brad isn't out of shape at all, he looks like a lead singer from some cool rock band but he's not really in gym shape either. Skinny but with out much muscle. He's never been much for working out and P.E. in high school was his least favorite thing but after getting the tour at the gym and being told what his duties would consist of he thought it was perfect for him.

Brad would work the grave yard shift from 10 p.m. to 6 in the morning which besides the having to stay awake part was easy as pie. All he had to do was sit at the front desk make sure people signed in when they came in and make sure their accounts were up to date to be able to work out and walk around ever so often and that was it.

To make it even easier almost nobody shows up in the middle of the night. Sometimes he's there by himself with a couple of people here and there getting their work out in at 3-4 in the morning. It was sweet he could basically just sit there and read his books or do his homework uninterrupted while one or two muscle bound idiots came in and worked out.

The hardest thing was probably his boss asking him to work out every now and then to look fit since he was working at a gym so once in a while Brad would get on the treadmill or lift a little bit of baby weights, do some push ups, but that was it. Pretty sweet gig.

After working there a couple months Brad had a pretty good handle on things. He was familiar with a couple of the regulars that came in the middle of the night but for the most part it was just him and his homework and everything was as easy as he thought it'd be except for one regular customer...

Derrick. A 26 year old meat head who use to be a full back at USC but hardly ever played and once he was done with college he went off to be a paralegal for some ambulance chasing lawyer. As soon as he saw skinny Brad wearing a UCLA sweater one night he started giving him a hard time since they're college rivals not that Brad cared about sports or any sort of rivalry but that wasn't going to stop Derrick from razzing him about going there playfully at first but one night when Derrick came in and according to the computer he was behind on his payment so Brad told him he couldn't go in and work out until he was paid up.

Derrick threw the biggest hissy fit and the 6'4, 240 pound man behaved like a spoiled child cursing at Brad telling him he's been going to that gym for years and he was making a mistake but of course the mistake was by Derrick who hadn't updated his new credit card information but did he apologize to Brad for his outburst once it was cleared up? Nope. He just started ignoring Brad every time he came in but Brad didn't care. He wasn't there to make friends or wasn't particularly chatty so it was no skin off his back that this big ex jock didn't like him.

On just any other night Brad showed up to work at 10 p.m. in his skinny jeans, work tee shirt, and slip on Vans. Before his boss left for the night he informed Brad that since the drought in California was so bad all 24 hour fitnesses in California were going to stop running the steam room from midnight to 6 a.m. to save water since only one or two people would use it at that time anyway...

Unfortunately one of the people that came in to use it that night was Derrick.

Brad was completely alone at 2 in the morning and he barely looked up from his book when Derrick walked in and punched in his code on the key pad. "Enjoy your workout" Brad uttered which Derrick ignored as he went straight to the locker room stripped off his clothes and just wrapped a towel around himself and put on his sandals and walked over to the steam room only to find the doors locked.

Next time Brad looks up from his book he sees Derrick standing there wearing only his towel and a pretty angry expression on his face, "the doors to the steam room are locked." Brad puts on his best fake smile, "sorry about that sir but due to the drought the steam room won't be in operation between midnight and 6 a.m. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Brad returns to his book.

Derrick pounds the counter, "this is the only time I can come to the gym and I pay good money to be able to use all the amenities when I want."

Brad isn't sure what to say.

"I'm sorry, man. I don't make the rules if you want to complain write an email to corporate." Brad offers up. "Oh I will but I want to use the steam now so please get your skinny ass up and open the door to the steam."

Brad just shrugs his shoulders, "sorry man I can't do it. Just go lift some Dumbbells you look like you could use a little mass." Brad meant that as a sarcastic joke but Derrick took that as a total insult. Derrick takes a few steps away as he spots one of the jump ropes left behind laying on the floor and he goes and picks it up and returns to the counter and walks behind it and just as Brad looks up from his book Derrick picks him up off the chair and drops him to the floor on his stomach and sits on top of him

Before Brad even knows what's going on Derrick grabs both his arms and pulls them behind his back and with little effort holds them together with one hand and using his other starts binding Brad's wrists together with the jump rope

What the hell are you doing, man?!" Brad yells out completely overpowered by this now naked jock since Derrick's towel flew off in the melee. Derrick's dick is isn't much compared to the rest of his physically fit body.

Derrick grew up sailing with his father always tying knots and that served him well as he finishes binding Brad's wrists behind his back in a hurry and rendering him helpless before Brad knew what was happening.

"You better let me go right now or you're going to be in big trouble!" Brad yells unconvincingly as he struggles to get himself up off the floor but Derrick just calmly stands up and puts his size 14 foot right on Brad's back holding him down to the floor.

He looks around and spots Brad's messenger bag on the floor behind the desk and calmly grabs it and unhooks the shoulder strap.

"You don't mind if I take this off your purse do you?" Derrick jokes.

"Dude are you fucking nuts! This isn't funny. Get the hell off me and let me go right now!"

Derrick completely ignores him as he takes the shoulder strap and wraps it around Brad's ankles a couple of times before making a knot and effectively leaving Brad squirming on the floor like a worm.

"Comfortable?" Derrick asks before pushing him over on to his back and now Brad looks up and sees Derrick standing over him completely naked, little dick swinging and everything.

"What the fuck, man? Put something on and let me go you fucking sicko!" Brad yells but Derrick is just smiling as he looks down at the helpless little scrawny rocker. "I think I have a better idea."

Derrick grabs a sharpie from the counter and a blank piece of paper and writes: GYM CLOSED DUE TO GAS LEAK. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. Then Derrick walks over to the front door and puts the sign up and makes sure to lock the doors.

"What are you doing?!" Brad yells from the floor. "I'll show you" Derrick responds. He walks over to Brad bends down and picks him up like a sack of potatoes and puts him over his shoulder with no effort.

"Put me down you asshole!" Brad yells as Derrick carries him toward the back where the weight machines are. Derrick lowers Brad on to the seat for the Lat pulldown machine (google it) and holds him in place while he unlatches the bar off the hook and hooks it to the jump rope binding Brad's wrists and then sets the pin to the highest weight capacity easily preventing Brad from moving at all.

"Dude let me go!" Brad yells at the top of his lungs but that doesn't do him much good in the huge empty gym. "I'm going to teach you a little respect, kid"

Derrick butt naked walks over to the other nearest weight machine and with all his might drags it close to the foot of the bench Brad is forced to sit at and then he grabs the hook from that machine and lifts Brad's ankles up and hooks it to that machine before setting the heaviest weights on it lifting Brad's feet up in the air and barely allowing him to move as he's completely stretched out. Brad uselessly tries to wiggling around but it doesn't accomplish anything except making Derrick smile.

"Okay I learned my lesson all right? You're strong I'm weak! I get it!" Brad yells and Derrick just snickers. "I haven't even started teaching yet" Derrick pulls Brad's Vans off and tosses them as far as he can across the room and Brad starts wiggling his feet underneath his black cotton socks. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Derrick starts yanking off Brad's right sock despite him wiggling his foot around frantically and he exposes Brad's slender soft size 10 foot. Long manicured toes and smooth sole make Derrick grin ear to ear and his tiny dick starts getting hard much to Brad's horror. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Derrick traces his finger down Brad's bare sole and he immediately bursts into an unwanted giggle that he can't fight back. "Stop that"

Derrick doesn't. He uses a few fingers now and dances it over Brad's foot and he laughs harder now as Derrick's dick grows fully erect to five inches as Brad is helplessly reduced to laughing like an idiot strung up by these two machines. "Don't fucking do that!" Brad screams between laughs.

Derrick ignores him but stops to start slowly pulling off the other sock. "Please don't do that." Brad begs but Derrick is cherishing the moment as he removes Brad's sock off completely now leaving both his feet bare and wiggling with vulnerability.

Derrick holds both of Brad's feet close together and buries his nose into the arches of his feet despite Brad's effort to pull them away he can't even nudge them one way or another as Derrick breathes in there still soapy clean aroma.

"You just take a shower, Brad?" Derrick teases as he pulls his face away but not before giving Brad's soles a sloppy wet lick that clearly grosses Brad out.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Derrick is just getting started as he takes in the view of this slender barefoot college geek strung up helplessly at his mercy.

"Somebody help me please!!!" Brad screams at the top of his lungs in the massive empty gym. Derrick calmly walks out of the weight room leaving Brad struggling to free his wrists from the jump rope or at least pull them from the machine holding him in place or desperately pull his feet free but all he can do is wiggle his hips, fingers, and toes and grunt frantically as he does it. Brad doesn't realize Derrick is back at the entrance of the room watching with a big smile as he hopelessly struggles.

"You're cute" Derrick finally says walking back beside Brad's stretched body. "Dude this is super illegal! If you don't let me go right now you're going to end up in prison. Just let me go right now and I'll pretend like this never happened, okay?!" Brad says looking up at Derrick and his erect cock and then noticing the roll of packaging tape in his hand.

"How about I don't let you go and we don't pretend like this didn't happen because I know I'm never going to want to forget it." Derrick says with a grin as he picks up one of Brad's black socks from the floor and he balls it up in his fist. "Open your mouth" Derrick orders. Brad keeps his lips tightly closed and shakes his head. "Come on open up" Derrick asks again and Brad refuses to comply. Derrick smiles "I'm going to love this."

Derrick grabs hold of Brad's tee shirt and as if it were a piece of paper he rips down the middle and despite Brad wiggling in place takes it off his body exposing his skinny abdomen, smooth chest, and flat stomach. Next Derrick starts dancing his fingers slowly around Brad's belly button down to his sides and up to his underarms ever so lightly and that's all it takes to get Brad to burst out laughing hysterically and Derrick seizes the opportunity to stuff his own sock in Brad's mouth immediately muffling his girlish laughter and Derrick proceeds to wrap the tape over his mouth putting several pieces over his smooth mouth and securing the sock in place. Brad grunts in futility as Derrick walks circles around his captured college kid.

Derrick finally stops by what seems to be his obvious focal point at Brad's feet. Still wiggling them frantically as he sees Derrick salivating over them. Brad's mom worked for a nail salon for a long time and she always told him it was important to take care of his feet so he always did and grew up getting pedicures from other employees at the shop while he waited for his mom to get out so he always kept up the habit. Now Derrick was fully appreciating the condition they were in and Brad shuffled his feet up in the air as Derrick cruelly traced his fingers down his soles. No matter how many pedicures Brad got in his life the ticklishness of his feet never wore off much to his annoyance but much to Derrick's delight.

"This won't do" Derrick utters as he walks out again but returns shortly holding a pair of shoe laces and once again heading directly for Brad's dangling feet and as Brad tries desperately to move them away Derrick simply takes one of those shoe laces and wraps Brad's big toes together and ties them off in a knot rendering them even more helpless and then Derrick takes the other shoe lace and binds the lace around Brad's toes to the strap binding his ankles perfectly pulling his toes up in the air and preventing from moving them much at all. Brad grunts into the sock gagging him as Derrick pulls up a chair next to Brad's feet and taking a seat brings his face right up to Brad's perfect size 10's and after admiring them close up puts the toes from Brad's right foot into his mouth and much to his dismay very sensually sucks them while using his tongue to dance around each one as they wiggle helplessly in Derrick's big mouth.

The slight tickling sensation it provides comes second to surprising pleasurable feeling Derrick's rotating tongue and warm mouth send from his feet up through his body never having felt the feeling of his toes sucked and his amused muffled giggle betrays his desire to escape the position he finds himself in.

Brad shuts his eyes and still grunting into the gag Derrick's foot worship start converting his disapproving groans into pleasurable moans as Derrick goes from sucking the toes from his right foot to sucking the toes on his left foot with the same results. Brad stops struggling and now gives in to this new sensation of wiggling his toes inside a warm wet mouth. The strange sensation reverberates through his body and his dick starts to react accordingly as Derrick finishes slobbering over his toes and moves down to the soles of his feet stroking his tongue up and down like a paint brush causing Brad to stop moaning temporarily to giggle helplessly but still finding the feeling wildly erotic.

Derrick senses Brad's changing emotions and looking at the crotch of his jeans can clearly see Brad is hard. Derrick rises up away from Brad's feet and unbuckles Brad's belt and starts unbuttoning his pants to which Brad puts up a mild protest by shaking his head and wiggling his hips as Derrick ignores his and pulls down his pants along with his boxers to reveal Brad's impressive 12 inch hard on. The same way Derrick's body dwarfs Brad's his dick dwarfs Derrick's.

Derrick gives Brad's rock hard cock a few strokes before returning his attention to his feet and bringing his mouth over his tied big toes and swirling his tongue around the shoe laces binding them together causing Brad to laugh while simultaneously moaning in pleasure. Derrick takes the opportunity to wiggle his fingers over the sides of Brad's feet while he sucks his big toes causing him to laugh harder into the gag while his twelve inch cock stays hard for attention.

Derrick keeps up the foot worship for a couple minutes until he sees Brad has genuinely grown exhausted with laughter and then stops and moves back towards Brad's dick which now show signs of pre cum built up at the tip and with out any hesitation Derrick takes Brad's 12 inch dick into his mouth and starts going up and down on it like a Popsicle on a hot summer day.

The sensation rocks Brad to the core and to make it even harder to process the pulse pounding pleasure Derrick stretches his long muscular arm and while he goes down on Brad he simultaneously tickles the soles of his feet causing him to wriggle in place while Derrick sucks his cock but Brad who is no longer thinking of the situation he was placed in by this muscle bound giant who he always considered intellectually inferior but with his strength was so easily able to over power him and bind him helpless and now was his to do whatever he wanted with but no longer considering himself a victim of a humiliating experience instead the lucky beneficiary of pleasure he never encountered or even knew existed as Derrick expertly tongued his dick while it filled his mouth just like he had done with his toes with same ticklish effect he had spent most of his life resisting now unable to fight off he discovered it's stimulating unexplainable effects that Derrick's tickling fingers delivered in unison with the sloppy wet blowjob was building the hunger to cum like he's never felt before.

Bound, stripped, and forced to endure pleasures he never knew existed from this jock he was now putty in his tickling hands and as Derrick's mouth finally released Brad's throbbing cock while still running his fingers up and down his smooth soles he used his free hand to finish stroking off Brad and while still laughing into the cotton sock stuffed in his mouth he moaned to an earth shattering body quivering orgasm that sent cum spewing out of his dick as impressive as any volcanic eruption you'd ever see.

Derrick slows his tickling over Brad's feet slightly reducing him to muffled giggles as he tries catching his breath looking down at his chest he sees it covered with his juices that Derrick extracted. Brad seems to struggle not passing out from the tremendous amount of pleasure he just experienced and it doesn't matter to him at the moment of how it came about only that it was the grandest sexual gratification he's ever endured.

Being at work in a gym bound, naked, and helpless at the hands of this Neanderthal wasn't the least bit concerning to him right now but only how could he feel that feeling again was all that he was thinking about. Maybe the muscle bound jock wasn't as dumb as he seemed because one look at Brad's eyes and a knowing crossed his sinister face as once again he reengaged his tickling fingers over Brad's delicious feet with his mouth enveloping his toes once again.

WOW!! So glad you're back and with a kick-ass story. I loved the scenario you created and the characters. They were flesh and blood creations and that added a lot to the story. I love that Derek really seems to know what he is doing as a tickler, and that Brad is forced to take it and also to rethink his opinion of Derek. The gym equipment bondage really worked, as did the setting of a gym late at night. Great stuff!!

Thank you very much. The only time I've had to work out recently is at 4 in the morning and sometimes beside me the only other person there is the employee and maybe another person here and there so my imagination kind of kicked into gear while I'd be there alone for hours working out. Appreciate you all taking the time to read it.

Thank you very much. The only time I've had to work out recently is at 4 in the morning and sometimes beside me the only other person there is the employee and maybe another person here and there so my imagination kind of kicked into gear while I'd be there alone for hours working out. Appreciate you all taking the time to read it.

I'm glad you did! These are the kinds of stories I enjoy most, and with this classic added to your collection of equally great yet diverse content, you're among one of my personal favorite writers, angel. :thumbsup:

Greatly looking forward to your next piece, your scenarios and character description/details make anything you write an enjoyable read.

Thank you so much for saying so. I really appreciate it. Writing these stories are some of favorite things to do and I hope to make time to keep telling different kinds and I'm when anyone takes the times to read them. Thank you again

Great news that you intend to write more! Your stories have shot straight to the top of my hits list. Your imagination and your technical skills make your work stand out. I love the m/m ones the most. I especially the care you take to develop your characters and the sophisticated situations they find themselves in. Really first rate.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back