• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newest Update on Florida Tickle Gathering!

Shannon

TMF Regular
Hi Everyone!

It's official! The Florida Feather's n Teathers tickle gathering is set for May! Wait til you see what I have in store for you! You won't believe your eyes!

I'm going to say one word....PENTHOUSE!!

You read right! The party will be held in a penthouse suite in south Florida and you ain't heard nothin yet! lol

Go to http://www.shannonsecret.com/fetishparty and check out all the details!

See you there!!!

Shannon :devil:

Shannon this is awsome. I had no idea you were planning this. What a great idea. You know you can count on me being there. If you need some help organizing things let me know as I have some experience with party planning. We can discuss this next week. Thanks for working on this.

Florida Gathering!!

Please give me more info on the Gathering Shannon. I will be there waiting for my feet to be tickled.

belly...the link is almost 4 years old, originally posted in 2003.
Unless there is something new, or perhaps you responded to the wrong thread.

Rob

I would be interested in attending Shannon

Hi Shannon I live in Broward County and I would be interested in attending. I am a 42 SWM, lee but can also be a ler. When I clicked you link it did not go through so I had to go to the main page. Can you please reply back to me with the details.

Mario

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back