• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish UK phone girl part 1 (The mind tickles)

Smiler77

TMF Novice
Hi troops. First ever story. Hope to make it a 3 part story. Part 1 is based on truth, part 2 is loosely (until the end) based on truth and part 3 totally made up.

Any feed back please (good or bad) please fill your boots (as I said first ever attempt so could well be rubbish)

Honey is lying on the bed looking sexy for the TV viewers as anoher caller hangs up. "Hello your through to Honey" says the just under 6 foot babe with stunning green eyes, long blonde hair and legs to die for.

"Hi Honey" says the voice in a mild Scottish accent

"O no" says Honey with a smile on her face and dread in her stomach. Honey recognised the voice as that of Stevie who for the last wee while had been tickling her over the phone. As she is off the scale ticklish, even though it was tickle torture by phone it drove Honey mad with just the thought of it.

"Your going to do it again aren't you" said Honey who was now feeling a bit exposed dressed only in a pink bra (still half off from the previous caller) pink pants and pink high heels. Honey was used to guys calling her to do all sorts to her but due to her hopeless ticklshness the mind tickling drove her mad.

"You know me too well Honey" replied Stevie. Now Honey please lie flat in your back with your legs stretched out and arms above your head" " o and close your eyes and take your shoes off please"

Honey did as requested and waited for the mind games to begin her toes already curled up.

"Honey" Stevie began " I have one finger slowly running circles round both armpits" She lets out a wee Yelp and digs her hands into the bedsheets. " ALl my fingers are now running up and down both your sides Honey, and it's driving you mad". Honey arches her back and looks both vulnerable and o so sexy at the same time. " I'm now running my fingers down both your inner thighs and you know where they are heading Honey" said Stevie as Honey arches her back several inches off the bed. "Honey both fingers are now running over both sets of toes and it's driving you mad but you know you can't move your feet as I run my fingers over your o so ticklish soles". At that Honey lets out a Yelp and jumps up. "Too much your driving me mad. It's like it is actually happening"

"Thanks Honey you never let me down" say Stevie " even if you don't last too long.

I don't know how I would ever cope with a proper tickle like that" Honey said in her shy but sexy way

"You fancy a gamble Honey" said Stevie "I'm listening" replied
Honey

Next show you are on in a few days, you wear sheer black nylons for the first 4 hours and with all the callers, if your shoes stay on more than off you own me every time I call and no more tickle games, but if they are off more than on, I get a half hour real tickle session with you"
"Deal" says Honey not thinking what feet covered in Sheer stockings may do to callers.
" talk to you In 2 days" says Stevie " winner takes all"

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Anyone please give me feedback (good or bad, I suspect the latter).
First ever story and need advice / help from any experts out there as I would like to give it another bash (there are 2 more parts to the Honey saga, the last one where she gets tickled out of her mind)

That is an awesome start.... part of tickling is the mind games. :)

That is an awesome start.... part of tickling is the mind games. :)

Thank you Sole. As I said first effort so unsure if good or bad (probably the latter). It is based on truth with a cracking girl I speak to weekly. I will give part 2 a bash now. There will be very little tickling as it is a build up to part 3 where poor Honey will get tickled well beyond her limits..

Can I thank the 550 plus who took the time to open and look at this, my first effort of tickle writing

Hi. Since over 650 have viewed this (thank you) and no one has said it was really bad I'm going to bash on with parts 2 and 3 next week. Any experienced writers that think they could help (please read the blog at the start, Honey wil lose the bet (pt 2)!and get tickled silly (pt3)) please please give me input.

It's a unique and new (to me anyway) premise. I kind of wish this story continued because I can kind of predict where it will go.

With that said, great job. Try to shake it up as well. Think of what we might expect and flip it if you can and are up for it.

It's a unique and new (to me anyway) premise. I kind of wish this story continued because I can kind of predict where it will go.

With that said, great job. Try to shake it up as well. Think of what we might expect and flip it if you can and are up for it.

That you hyped_up for comment and help. Will try a wee exta twist on part 3 where Honey will for real get her brains tickled out

Cannot believe over 900 have viewed my first ever effort of writing. Honestly thank you.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back