• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My terms and Conditions M/M/M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The session began for Ken the way he was used to as my having seen the lad's socked and barefeet on line had responded to the collage student who earned cash as a sideline from guy's eager for the 6', 22 yr old skinhead punk to dominate them with his perfect size 13's and I had told him I wanted a meet and paid via pay-pal $100.00 of the $200.00 he charged, the other payment he would get personally. I using another account for payment not my regular one so a different ID. A senior police officer needing to protect my interests, any blackmailing to be done would be by me not him.

Ken arrived as arranged from college and a looker easy to see why this eye-candy gets the clients and we shared a beer and he told me he was straight but it was easy money cash raping faggots and his girlfriend needn't know and all on offer being his feet and told me having some guy get off on his foot-stink and foot-taste he found funny. Ken told me he didn't meet every guy but I'd sounded pretty desperate and he'd felt sorry for me so decided to make my day and was in the same socks worn all day in college so wouldn't disappoint me.

Ken added he liked my idea of regular meets as he'd benefit from regular payments and hearing him sniff from time to time I guessed what they'd be used for but his life and not something he'd admit to yet anyway. So I asked him if he minded his feet being touched and he said his being in control not but he had needed to kick out at a couple of guys who had tried to tickle his feet as he couldn't stand that, just about finding bearable his feet licked and toes sucked but not for long! He told me most guys getting off on the raunchy smell of his socked and bare feet!

I smiled as he relaxed in tee and jeans and slipped off his black vans and there were two black socked feet and he sat on the sofa with feet on the floor wiggling his socked toes and winking saying suggestively

"My toes trapped in these socks all day and feet working up quite a sweat so gonna have a pong to 'em you'll crave so sit there and look at them wiggling, just wiggling and get on the floor, no touching just looking, yeah that's it on your stomach by my stinky, sweaty socked toes, big sweating size 13 feet in front of you, go ahead smell my socked toes, smell 'em, sniff 'em, let me hear you yeah that's it deep whiffs now face on them you know you want to, you'll do anything to get close to my socked feet, now pull back and see that lifting my feet, socked soles just inches from your face so lean forward yeah no sniff yeah that's it, right foot sole, left foot sole and now lick the socked soles, can you taste my socks Phil yeah can you, yeah so lick 'em, licky my socks go right ahead okay now stop now sit back on your knees!"

I had lapped at his feet like a well trained dog and Ken having loved it and he was good at what he did and all he did was tease and torment me with his two big and powerfully smelling feet, feet that smelled as feet would after a day in college and Ken a guy used to getting what he wants and is insistent on it but on his terms only, no reciprocation. His videos show his feet on camera close to the viewers face and he loving his domination verbally insulting and ridiculing the viewers besotted by his feet and saying that they being very, very ticklish but NO TICKLING so something said by him as added verbal torment and wiggling his toes!

"Get me a beer now!" Ken told me and in the kitchen added the tab to his open can of Budwieser and handing it to him he told me to kneel and wait until he decided he wanted more foot attention and began to tell me how he would have me sniff his socked feet and then rub them all over my face and hear me sniff them like the dirty, pervy ****** I was and laughed. As he spoke his speech slurring as the powerful drug took efect.

An hour later waking secured to the bed with his vans back on and his briefs and gagged. He glared at me as lustfully I looked at him and told him his videos were so hot and got me so horny and how I was going to get to grips with his feet, now secured feet smiling as he fought to free them.

"Ken save your energy as you're gonna need it as I'm going to get what I'm paying for so swear all you like but tonight is one you are not going to forget, I'll be making damn sure of that but first thing I need to do is get these shoes off as your feet have got to be very warm n' sweaty inside them as you said so time to let your socked feet breathe!"

I easily pulled his vans off both socked feet and then looking at him I sniffed inside them both and told him they smelled like sneakers should and put them down and then leaned over both of his socked feet and inhaled them deeply and told him he'd see both feet secured together as it made things easier for me as both big feet equally appealing and smiled as I heard a muffled protest from him

"What's the matter Ken, feels odd relinquishing control I guess but something you'll be doing in this session and I'm sure you wonder about so so yes one that will include my satisfying my personal curiosity along with other guys who in my position would take advantage of it too so yes exploring how ticklish your feet are but later when they're hotter and sweatier so the most sensitive of all, Ssssh calm down Ken what's the worse that can happen except it will tickle and tickle like you have never been tickled before!"

Taking each foot in turn I ignored his moans as I massaged each socked foot saying he must be used to this and try to forget his feet secured he being helpless to stop it happening and told him his socked feet felt so smooth and warm and sniffed each socked foot saying I was glad they smelled like feet that had been in socks for quite some time but he knew faggots like me liked them like that and sniffed around his toes which he wiggled slightly sensing this and I told him to keep doing that and then slowly peeled off each sock as he gasped and faced his big bared feet.

"Mmmm fuck Kent great seeing these on screen but now in the flesh something else, you don't mind me taking a good long look at them so big, sweating feet and long toes and feet clearly very soft n' sensitive and smell awesome and you telling me you're a regular straight guy but that's not quite true Ken as you sell these feet to be played with by other guys, well okay not played with but sniffed and licked by them though saying you finding licking bearable to a point and look at these high arches and so suckable toes!"

I then squeezed his toes saying they felt so warm and most and that his feet having been in the same socks and sneakers all day were very dirty and sweaty and needed cleaning and that a thorough tongue bath would take care of them. I told him that I had ejoyed being forced to smell his socked feet earlier and then to have licked them but the difference then being that Ken had been in charge but now things were different and glided my warm, wet tongue in between his toes which were held apart individually by my fingers and his toes wiggled as he felt my tongue licking in between each and every one of his toes. Soon licking and sucking on them furiously. The lickling sensation was unbelievably ticklish for him and he tried to kick his feet away as I stuck all of his toes from one foot into my mouth sucking them and then his other foot and loved feeling Ken's wiggling toes in my mouth as my warm breath and wet tongue licked in between all of his toes again and again seeing it really getting to him!

"Hey Ken that really tickles you doesn't it, fuck you have tasty ticklish toes so I guess your bare soles are going to be as licklish and you can be sure I'm going to enjoy finding out and loving licking every inch of these feet and you know why, well simply because I can but I got another surprise for you, take a look at this my I.D. badge!"

Ken looked shocked seeing my NYPD ID. and I told him now he knew who he'd messed with and guessed what he used to cash for as habits expensive and we'd come to an arrangement suiting us both but it meant him erasing his videos and being off line as I was not going to share him with anyone, his feet were mine but we'd speak about this later as right now I had an appetite that needed satisfying, an insatiable appetite for his raunchy smelly, ripe tasty feet! Then licked up n' down his right bare sole and loved him squirming so then licked the sole of his left foot and massaged both saliva coated feet as he wiggled his toes but could not not stop his feet being violated!

"It's odd you tell guys to imagine licking and even have others like me earlier licking your feet and handling it but guess like you said Ken up to a point and then you call the shots and ordered to doing so they stop right?"

Ken nodded at me as I smiled and told him that as he got off on controlling guys to do his bidding, we similar in this respect as I like being in charge and something that comes with my job and easy to implement and feels good to be in control of people right, something I have fun with and guys with attitude the most fun to break and naked, blindfold, gagged with one of their own socks and restrained a twitching pair of bare feet gets to me like nothing else and let's say they learn a technique of sleep deprivation feeling as you are now, warm hands moving across their bare defenseless soles and sometimes as you have a tongue licking the length of their feet! Their sweaty soles stretched taut and completely vulnerable. Nobody hearing their screams of laughter, helpless to defend themselves as each foot saliva lubed and then massaged and then tickled and toes twitching like mad as they fight to get free as their feet like yours now are doing, working up a nice sweat so they taste better!

I told him I got ideas from watching his videos and hearing his on line instructions and like he had a girlfriend the married guys being my favourite victims to have fun with sucking on their toes and lickling their soles furiously and loving the mixing of saliva and sweat and going full strength on some guys so feet saliva lubed driving them berserk and then tickling their feet and my fingers gliding along their soles at lightening speed as being wet easily achieved nd having a good smell of their feet as they relax from the tickle torturing!

One guy though stuck in my mind, an executive who was arrested for beign drunk and disorderly, he had been snoring sound when he felt his size 11 black socked feet touched and freaked when they were removed slowly. He then realised not by fingers but by teeth and once off as muffled protests told me he didn't like this and got wilder as he heard me sniffing his newly removed socks and then licked each bare foot before raking my fingers up n' down his soles and showing him no mercy, really merciless and randomly working over every inch of the 38 yr old's feet! Both of his taut soles and toes teased yeah tickle tortured horribly as both were slowly building up with more and more sweat. I then inhaled each foot deeply and religiously licked up and down both feet and feet so sensitive that saliva-coated they were both subjected to a determined tickling and nibbling! I lapped at his soles and sucked on his juicy toes and then his tasty soles! No words spoken by me then as quietly as I'd arrive, I'd leave having ungagged them. What were they going to say, they'd been sleeping and woke to sense their feet being played with and then they're being tickle tortured on their feet by someone they never saw!

Ken having listened was moaning at me and I then told him as lovely as his eyes were that they were going to be covered and this would heighten his senses immeasurably and his struggles futile in preventing me from successfully blindfolding him. I reminded him of his cocky, arrogant attitude and how he needed to be taught a lesson and had a deep sniff of his feet and then my wet tongue licked the sole of his left foot and I loved him squirming telling him his smelly sole needed cleaning and not my problem that his feet were tongue ticklish but seeing why on the videos showing a paying slave treated to licking them that it something only entertained happening to him just moments and a rarity to see but with me a sensation he'd need to get used to and licked the sole of his right foot and as with the left foot a slow deliberate lick from heel to toes and advised him to try to lie still as his feet flinching was only encouraging me!

"I've seen watching your videos Ken that you have a limited experience of foot tickling with good reason of it not being something you can stand having such ticklish size 13's but something I intend forcing you to endure and suffer from and giving me a similar buzz you got cash raping guys on line, the sense of control and tickling can vary in intensity from being soft and gentle to merciless and tortuous but also playful and even erotic but always intense and different tickle tools bring a different sensation as you have sensed from me using my fingers, my tongue, my teeth but the feather teasing like the pipe cleaner and most effective sawing in between toes, the quill of the feather, the pointy end a killer dragged slowly over the soles and along the creases of the wrinkled soles of the ticklee and then the electric toothbrush effective as so being the hairbrush but make no mistake tickling is a very effective means of torture!"

I let him think about this a few moments staring at the size 13 feet that I had complete control over and knowing how envious other guys on line would be of my position and the next sensation he felt was warmth from the heat lamp which I placed close enough to heat his feet but not fry them and activated and told him I needed his feet sweaty as before tickling the fuck out of them I wanted to feast on them and was going to lick them both all over and far beyond his limits of endurance and getting hotter he involuntarily rubbing his feet together which made me smile.

"That's it Ken, rubbing your feet like that saves me a job, I guess your feet getting really hot now so they're about ready!"

I switched off the heat lamp and licked the sole of his right foot and though he wanted to kick me away there was no chance and skillful with my tongue I soon heard muffled laughter from him

"NOOOOMmmphHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOMmmmpHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHESEMmmphHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOPHAHAHA''

I ignored his pleas for the torment to stop telling him his foot tasted delicious as I licked his flinching toes and under his toes and moved to his left foot and enjoyed being merciless with my tongue licking each foot in turn faster momentarily stopping to let him breathe

"MmmmphHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMmmphHAHAHAHAHAHA!''

I lapped hungrily at both soles, snaking my tongue in between Ken's wiggling toes seeing he really couldn't stand his feet being licked, the feel of my tongue on his sensitive feet licking up n' down his soles, in between his toes, under his toes, nibbling his arches was pure torture and I know what I'm doing when I'm working over a guy's feet as I told him as I continued licking with breaks for him to breathe as I say and then he'd use the opportunity to beg me to stop but lightly keeping a finger stroking his feet during the breaks saying his reactions being more than I dared hope for.

"AHAHAMmmphHAAHAH! HAHA! ITMmmphTICKLES!" Ken yelled.

"Glad it tickles Ken so I'm making a good job of it then and doing something that other guys who you cash rape via pay-pal would be itching to do but you taunting them with a taster and then forcing them to stop kicking them but something you can't do now to me and you can bet I am going to take advantage of this fact, I'm gonna tickle you slowly, methodically and as unbearably as I fucking can knowing being a straight jock it's humiliating and embarassing to be helpless to stop another man's tongue enjoying your liclish feet and that's the other point, it lickles you like nothing else but your problem Ken not mine!"

I then continued to lick each foot and to increase Ken's suffering telling him that his feet tasted as ripe as they smelled raunchy and reminding him how initially he'd bragged to me coming to me from college and a squash match he'd made sure a perve like me really got to smell his feet which he'd enjoy rubbing all over my face and deliberately running my face over both soles sniffing them deeply. Both feet drenched in sweat I licked both soles and then licked his toes and in between his toes saying the smell and taste of his feet being intoxicating! I told him I understood his liking to being in control and something we shared in and I took advantage of and told him had fun doing.

I saying by example arresting a guy in possession of a class 'A' drug and he cuffed in the squad car driven not to the police station but to a wasteland and my telling him no arrest need being made as in the back of the car with him pulling off his shoes and stroking his socked feet and later bare feet, so not every guy but appealing ones and always straight so an humiliation they'll live with but rather than being arrested willingly subjecting themselves to tortuous tickling! The guy sworn to keeping quiet or having his ID that I would have him arrested and charged!

"I'm curious Ken as to what got you into selling your feet on line and reckon you are going to tell me or I'll tickle the fuck out of your feet until you do, you got that, do we have a deal?"

Ken nodded so I ungagged him but stayed by his feet and blew air on them to let him know it and told him he best be honest as his size 13's in range and both so vulnerable and ticklish and reluctantly he told me he grew up with his Uncle and cousin a year older than him and he had shared with the nephew and in a playful wrestle his cousin had discovered him ticklish on his feet and he having told his father that they both used his weakness against him and his cousin would encourage his friends to do the same thing. I gathered it being regular and he nodded and asked any time that stuck in his memory and he told me his 18th birthday when he was drunk that he had needed to sleep and his cousin and two friends had come into the room and all drunk like his Uncle and he slapped him until Ken woke and said to the three lads as Joe knows his cousin Ken has big size 13 feet and feet that are very, very ticklish and 18 yrs old we're going to initiate him to adulthood and his feet need T.L.C. so in turn each of his toes will be sucked, every inch of his soles licked and his feet rubbed, caressed, fondled, massaged and enjoy making him flex his feet and wiggle his toes. You all have my permission to mock the level of his ticklishness, the size of his feet, the smell and taste of his feet as this is going to be a foot-frenzy and the objective being to tickle torture him as he's a man now and can take it!

Ken told me that his cousin Joe and his Uncle were the last ticklers and taking a foot each began gently rubbing his warm soles and slowly increased the speed and intensity especially along his arches commenting as he curled his toes in response as his soles were stroked and he told to fight his urge to laugh or they'd give him something to laugh about and then they moved their fingers slowly, slowly to the balls of his feet and too slowly to tickle but they then sped up their fingers tickling his arches and under his toes and their fingertips traced zig-zags up n' down the soles of his feet as his feet twisted and tried to wiggle around. Then his Uncle indulged in something his cousin never did and blew breath on his toes and began sucking on them all in turn and then took a mouthful and kept sucking his toes and then nibbling his feet and engrossed in this Joe his cousin and his two friends not excited by this leaving the room. The Uncle continued orally lickling Ken's feet for an hour or more!

"Okay Ken so you get off on the fact you know older guys find your feet a turn-on and that you can tempt them and tease them saying how sweaty and tasty they are and entice them to spend more imagining licking under and in between your toes, across your arches and up n' down the length of your soles but then allowing chosen guys a moment to do so and liking the fact you are controlling their lust for this by denying them this pleasure as you couldn't your Uncle and why you choose the guys you tease with your feet being older guys right!"

Ken knew I had worked things out and nodded and the psychology made complete sense, his cousin not interested in orally messing with his feet never had done so guys Ken's age and even a year or two older not as attractive a proposition for him and most unable to pay his rates! I told him now I understood why he was a 'Foot-Whore' and got paid hiring his feet out to faggots like me and re-gagged him saying having paid him, he was going to give me what I paid for. I smiled making him gasp as I told him to imagine I was his Uncle!

I then stroked a finger along the sole of his right foot and then his left foot saying I was going elicit the most desperate squeals of hysterical laughter from him with pure sadistic delight and he sucked in his breath as I told him that it was his problem his feet were so ticklish and he best prepare for an intense workout as I was going to get what I paid for and I would find out exactly where on his feet to tickle and for how long to gain the maximum reaction from him and what techniques and tickle tools worked best as I prided myself on being an expert tickler like his Uncle! I then licked each sole and once saliva lubed began stroking each sole lightly and simultaneously up n' down, up n' down, up n' down and saying this whilst doing so and the ticklish sensation really getting to him!

"HAHAHAHAMmmphHAHAHAHAHAHMMphHAHAHAHAHAMmmmphHAHAHASTAAAAPHAHAHAHAHAmMMPHHAHAHA!"

I very gently stroked his soles and caressed them and pulled his toes back and stroked under them very gently saying that he was going to be deleting his on line business as he was mine and I would decide if I shared him and with who and if so with guys on line he'd cash raped and they given freebies with his feet and up to him keeping his girlfriend but it would be awkward if she or another girl came to know of his secret life, would they like their boyfriend's feet being drooled over by other men and taunted him verbally stroking the soles of his feet very lightly loving his muffled giggling!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMmmmphPLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAMmmphC'MONHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The tickles forcing him into wild fits of insanity with my fingers stroking over his feet like a musician plays his musical instrument but producing from him the sound of laughter, near hysterical laughter as he bucked and thrashed around as my fingers stroked under his toes and along his soles with a little more pressure and loved teasing the arches of his feet, so reactive to a little nibbling as the tickle became torture and telling him I loved hearing him laugh and enjoying himself!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAMmmmphNOOOOMmmmphHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHHAHAHAHAHAMmmphPLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ken was in ticklish agony and glad he was gagged as screaming in such ticklish agony as I have perfected over the years and told him I wanted to take him over the edge and 'Bzzzzzzz' activated the sonicare and brought the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush into play and aimed it directly at both arches and how he clenched his toes in immediate reaction as he howled into the gag, I very gently brushed all over each foot in turn and found them both equally responsive loving his laughter and his wild reactions but then switched it off and stroked his feet with my fingers again but then scraped his soles lightly with my teeth and then lickling his soles and toes mercilessly enraptured by the way Ken's toes wiggled and his soles wrinkled as his hyper-sensitive feet responded to my experienced lickling touch and intermixed sucking his toes gaining the response wanted, his toes wiggling in my mouth so my tongue slid in between them all in turn, slurping all his toes and licking each sole with my tongue until they were wet with my saliva.

I feasted on his delicious feet and tormented them with tickles at the same time and saying I really loving the fact his feet were so ticklish and his hating being tickled and then licking his feet again making him wiggle his toes and saying I having another tickle tool a vibrating probe I wanted to test out on him and as it vibrated pressed it into the centre of each sole in turn and it really tickled, Ken laughed hysterically and the tickles became unbearable and finding this teased him as sadistically and unmercifully as I could! Driving him breathless I then stopped! I then replaced both socks on his feet and left him a few minutes and then told him I liked the sight of his socked feet but liked the feel of them more and began massaging each foot ignoring his pleas to let him go saying muffled I couldn't hear him and saying his feet were very warm and needed cooling down and peeled off both socks and ungagged him before licking the sole of his right foot and he squirming instantly as the terrible tickling sensation resumed and I said I bet it reminded him of when his Uncle would peel off his socks to taste his sweaty feet and ignored his begging me to stop fixated on lubing every inch of his smelly soles with my saliva and sucking on his toes and loving his size 13's being so ticklish, so unbearably ticklish or more correctly licklish! Then massaged both feet telling him to enjoy the respite from tickling torture but was soon tickling his feet all over randomly loving hearing him laugh and seeing him writhe about as much as he could!

"Hahahah! Oh shit ahaha! Fuck fuck fuck noooo hahaha! I caahahn't take it!STOPAHHAHA! PLEASE STOP TICKLING HAHAHA!"

"Pretty ticklish, huh Ken and feel me working my fingers in different places with my expert hands and all you can do is take it!"

Ken knew he had no other option but to submit to me and the tormenting tickles stopping if he told me other times his Uncle and cousin had played with his feet and I then began slipping my fingers in and out between his toes for extra encouragement and this sensation really got to him and he was covered in sweat and fighting to catch his breath from the intense foot tickling.

"NO NO! HAHAHA! PLEASE OKAY STAAAP okay HAHAHHAHA!"

He told me things worsened after his 18th as his cousin away on military service his Uncle had drinking buddies over and Ken was then their target as they thought it funny that such a big, strong lad had such a powerful weakness and Ken shuddered as he told me the drinking pals would stop over and one in particular Len really took advantage of this after the Uncle was asleep. Ken would have been tied and gagged for an earlier tickling session but then Len would squeeze his toes and slowly and lightly drag his fingers up n' down both bare soles and under his toes relentlessly and drag his fingers over the balls of Ken's feet and across both arches deliberately getting Ken's feet sweaty and telling him sweaty feet being the most ticklish and he stroked the tops and sides of both feet delighting in making them spasm! Then spider tickle the length of both soles and under Ken's toes sensitising them before lightly tickling over each toe with his fingers. With one finger to a toe, Len stroked over them, tickling the little pads of each toe before stroking in between each toe which tickled so badly but never fast tickles, slow and deliberate tickles as Ken got more and more sweaty and Len stroked his feet until he would then retire to the other be to sleep.

I smiled holding the feather and telling Ken I wanted him unbearably ticklish and found that a feather was a remarkably efficient tickling torture tool and wanted to see if it worked on him and the feather was a devilish tickle tool as teased anywhere on the body getting results and guys the most ticklish after they've cum and it turned me on like fuck to tickle torture guys this way and especially arrogant, straight guys like him. I then slid the tip along his inner left thigh and slid it inside his briefs to his balls and said now his torment would be taken to another level!

"Now Ken this will really make you sweat and get that straight dick of yours so hard, you'll be begging to cum, feel that yeah!"

"AHHHA! HAHAHAHAHA! JUSTSTOPPPP!"

The feather caressed his balls with the insidious tickling driving him berserk and so helpless and vulnerable and blindfold so the sensation heightened and involuntarily soon enough his dick throbbing as he moaned when he wasn't begging for me to stop but I told him to imagine it was his girlfriend caressing his balls not a corrupt cop and then withdrew the feather but stroked along his inner thighs, teasing and tormenting him unpredictably and mercilessly seeing his dick stirring in his briefs and saying he seemed quite a big boy and under threat of his dick stroked gasping to me 7" but please to stop as the sensations were too much! I told him to be a brave guy and pulled down his briefs and there was his hard dick and I taunted him about getting hard and ran the feather along the shaft of his dick saying dicks did nothing for me but tickle tormenting guys got me horny as hell and though not something I did often, teasing to fuck a straight guy's dick was a real thrill and so was tracing their asshole which made Ken really yell!

"Nooo Fuuck nooo c'mon staaaap ahhahaplease nooo!"

I then began to saw the feather in between his toes and instructed him to splay them and not to dare clench them or his asshole would be slowly stroked and avoiding this Ken laughed uncontrollably keeping his toes splayed for the feather to slide in between them all one after the other and told him to nod if it was excruciatingly ticklish and he nodded violently but there was no escaping the intense tickling! The feather quill was devastating lightly dragged the length of each sole which drove Ken into hysterics, excruciatingly ticklish at all times but restrained and blindfolded, every single touch of that despicable feather sent him into paroxysms of helpless laughter and involuntary muscle spasms and then feathered Ken's asshole and if he had been able to jump or even fly off the bed he would have!

"AhhhhhhhhnooooPleasenoooooooooostappp!" he yelled

"Say "Sir tease my dick please!" or this feather might side inside your hole you got that!" I taunted him and he nodded

"AhhhSir ahhh please, please tease my dick!" Ken whispered

My feather stroked along his hardened shaft relentlessly as I told him I was going to see he endured sexual frustration from the endless stimulation as I would be dick teasing him a long while so his desperate need to cum intensified proportionally. He was soon at the point where a single firm stroke on his dick would have made him ejaculate spontaneously and he powerless to control making himself cum or preventing this from happening if I deliberately assisted it happening! Ken was in dire need to shoot his spunk and he shuddered uncontrollably as suddenly the feather stroking, teasing and tickling fiendishly resulted in his spunking off and I stroked his balls with the feather milking him! I then replaced both socks on Ken's feet and told him now he would learn what tickle torture was all about!

My fingers on the sole of his warm, sweaty socked right foot I began scraping my fingers from the heel to the toes and gripped his socked toes and his sole taut tickled wildly along the sole with my other hand sending Ken balistic! He yelled and writhed violently as I tortured his socked right foot and then leaned into his foot and sniffed telling him to wiggle his socked toes in my face, rub them over my face or the tickling would get worse but then sniffing his right socked foot proceeeded to tickle his left socked foot and told him to wiggle all ten socked toes and not to stop until I said so! I then told him to feed me his socked toes and when he did nibbled them and then tickled both socked feet simultaneously!

"Hhahhahahahahahahahap-p-pleeazzzzzzzzzze, stop!” Ken begged as I dragged my fingers under his socked toes and around the balls of his feet. My fingers wandered around to the tops of both of his feet and I tickled around his toes and down along the side of each foot driving him nuts! Then peeled the right sock off and traced my fingers in the centre of the sole loving seeing his toes wiggling and foot flinching trying to escape the tickling sensation. I began tickling the bare arch as Ken screamed thrashing around and wiggling his toes wildly. Then off came his left sock and I began tickling his sweating left foot in the same ways and told him he was gonna be getting ticklish pay-back for all the guys he'd financially fleeced and I was going to enjoy every moment delivering him his deserved tickle-workout!

“Oh fuck pleaseSir please, stop, I can’t take it.” Ken gasped.

“Oh, you can give it but can’t take it?” I said.

“Please Sir....no, don’t.” Ken pleaded

"Oh Ken wish I didn't have to but these size 13's faggots like find irresistable, you know this and that's why you sell them on line and I have paid for them and so you deliver to me the purchase Mmm fuck your feet smell good Ken fuuck yeah Mmm!"

I began mercilessly tickling every inch of his sensitive soles loving seeing Ken throw his head back screaming with laughter as I stroked under his toes and across his arches and threw in some nibbles and again saw a feather teased in between his toes as he was being driven wild and sweating from the especially sadistic tickling torture! I kept running my fingers across Ken's arches, along the sides of his feet, up n' down his soles to his toes, under his toes and along the balls of his feet stopping when he was breathless and drenched with sweat and gave him a ten minute break!

Then again tickled up and down both of his soles simultaneously.

“P-p-p-ppplease Sir stop, I’ll do anything, just stop!” Ken begged.

“Stop Ken? We haven’t even started yet.” I told him and ran my fingers across his arches and licked and nibbled them and ran my tongue along both soles from heels to his toes which I sucked on hard and licked in between his toes tasting their salty, sweaty and as I expressed to him Mmmmmmmmm taste and he better get used to the fact his feet appealed to me but to convince him I knew what to do!

“Uuhhhhh, please, p-please, stop.” Ken gasped, exhausted as my fingers stroked his arches and I swirled my fingers over all of his toes and ran my tongue from his heels to his sweaty toes, tasting the salty sweat of them both, no spot on Ken’s feet was missed by my tongue while I convinced him to agree to all of my terms and conditions!

My lightly spidering my fingers over his arches and wiggling my fingers under his ticklish toes had him give me his password to cancel his pay-pal account and stroked along the balls of his feet had him give me the code needed to locate his clients and their numbers and stroking the soles of his feet up n' down and up n' down using the lightest most teasing touch possible convinced him to agreeing to dumping his girlfriend, frantic wiggling feet and constant giggling and toes flexing having him gaing a tickle break with more tales of experience including his last one with his cousin on leave from the military. His Uncle in hospital his cousin brought an army pal with him and evidently both bullies in uniform easily got Ken in their control having him secured to the bed and his cousin Joe tickling the insteps of one foot whilst his mate Warren wiggled his fingers in between the toes of his other foot and each of them targeting different spots of Ken’s feet at random. Warren tickling the balls of one foot and Joe his cousin the sole of his other foot, each dragging their fingers up n' down the length of his feet seeing who could make him crack first and telling Ken tickle torturing was something they enjoyed doing to new recruits who would be threatened not to tell!

They told him a favourite victim was Sanderson, they never used his christian name. He would be told to report to them in their room and then strip naked and be secured to one of the beds on his stomach. Such ticklish size 11 feet and gagged they'd begin pulling his toes down and stroking in between them all and taking it in turns as both feet bound together, teased simultaneously by one and the other volunterring suggestions. Warren using his tongue licking the lad's soles and toes, nibbling and sucking them and telling Ken they'd be doing the same things to his feet and did. Soon Sanderson was enduring tickle-hell as his toes were mercilessly teased and he helpless to stop it. The 19 year old defenseless as his long toes appealed to Warren who sucked, licked and nibbled them, constantly licking each toe so all ten toes were targets of oral assault and Sanderson gagged with a sweaty sock either one of Joe's or Warren's having to smell and taste it which they'd mock him about saying he better chew and suck on the sock sweat and the other sock rubbed over his face and held under his nose.

Then figure 8's traced all over both bare soles unpredictably so Sanderson would never predict which part of his bare soles would be tickle traced next and each of them then subjecting a sole to tickling with a toothbrush and making rapid circles and patterns on the soles of both feet and a worse sensation when Warren would lick both soles and then they'd be brushed as saliva lubed intensified the ticklish sensations. Both bullies exploring the spaces between their victim's toes often resulting in muffled maniacal laughter certainly from Sanderson. He now sweating and both loving seeing his feet reacting spontaneously to every stroke, caress of his feet enduring unbearable toment and teasing a their hands and from Warren's mouth! The tickles unbearable for him, stroked from every angle intensifying his correspondingly ticklish agony. Index fingers run along his high insteps as Sanderson's feet so sensitive reacting as if he were being given electric shocks to his feet! Each of them tracing their fingers over the contours of his feet methodically exploring every inch of them, nowhere untouched so his toes, under his toes and in between them, all along both arches and insteps, along either side of each foot, the balls of his feet and along the length of both feet!

Ken told me after tormenting him mentally telling him this account and others like it that they then would subject his feet to very similar treatment and would take their time and at night he learned about the torture behind closed doors employed by the military as it is effective on the right person and has the advantage, it leaves no tell tale signs of being used, no physical damage but mentally an experience engraved deeply psychologically on anyone victimised and interrogated this way, never being able to forget it's having happened to them and with Ken this certainly being the case which is something I make sure of and guys who he financially fleeced enjoy getting to grips with his feet in ways they never dreamed they would!

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back