• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: The Floor Show F/M F/Fs Fs/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello readers! This story was a commission tale that I have just completed for Amkes! I am proud to show this story as a Jenni story as well as an example of what my commission work entails. I am still accepting commission requests so if you want to be featured in a story with Jenni or any of my characters, send me a note on my deviantart page, http://rustynail72486.deviantart.com/ with the details! Enjoy!

Lily lit a clove cigarette as she pulled up to the apartment building. She pulled out her phone and sent Jenni a text announcing her arrival. About 20 seconds later, Jenni exited one of the apartment buildings with Two kids who were begging her not to leave. Jenni had removed her make-up and changed out of her costume while waiting for her ride. She wore tight dark jeans and a purple tee shirt with a very blingy belt. She had a duffel bag with her costume and make-up inside. She told the kids she had to go, and walked towards the car.

“Hey, Bitch.” She approached.

“Hey, Tramp.” Lily retorted.

Jenni laughed and got in the car. She threw her duffel into the back seat and pulled her seat belt across her chest.

“Is that a Djarum?” Jenni asked.

“Mhmm.”

“Ooh, lemme see.”

Lily passed her cig to Jenni, who took a quick hit and passed it back.

“I'm not big into smoking, but I swear those things taste like Christmas morning.” Jenni exhaled the smoke, which looked almost blue in the sunlight.

“So how did the party go?” Lily asked.

“Bar Mitzvah.” Jenni corrected. “The kids were sweet but that was about it. Made Six Hundred for Four hours though.”

“Nice. That's close to what I make in Four hours at the club on a good night. Like a Saturday.”

“Wait a minute. I gotta ask...” Jenni turned in her seat to face her friend. “You are a witch. Isn't there a spell that you could do to just instantly have cash?”

“There is, but I would never use it. It doesn't just materialize. It has to come from somewhere. For all I know, I could get some single mom's life savings or something. I wouldn't want that.”

“Wait, so anytime you have conjured up ropes or something for our games...”

“It has come from somewhere on the planet.” Lily informed her.

“So there's a witch somewhere who is constantly conjuring my left socks?” Jenni asked half joking.

“Either that or they end up in Narnia.” Lily responded sarcastically. Jenni's eyes went wide.

“Narnia's a real thing??”

There was an awkward silence between the two girls before they both busted up laughing. Once they both settled down, Jenni turned back to sitting normally, adjusting her boobs with the belt.

“So, anything special happening at the club tonight?” Jenni asked.

“Nope, just another night.” Lily replied. “Sheryl's working. Not sure which other dancers will be there. Andrew will probably be there, too.”

“Who's Andrew?”

“He's an electrician they hired to do some work in the club. He's been there on and off for the last couple of weeks.”

“Is he good looking?” Jenni let the smoke from Lily's cigarette fill her lungs as they passed it back and forth.

“Not bad, ya know. But he's kinda shy. He loves feet, too.”

“I have found that a lot of guys do. Feet and boobs.” Jenni responded.

“Yeah, we all like to mess with him. Sheryl got him a bit tipsy a few days back and he told her he had a foot fetish. Most of us paint our toenails and wiggle our feet at him during our acts. It's all in good fun, especially when you see how hard he gets. He tries not to let on though.”

“Ya know, fetishists are the most fun.” Jenni enlightened Lily.

“What makes you say that?” Lily asked curiously.

“Because they're a sure thing.” Jenni educated. “They have that one thing that always does it for them. As soon as you figure out what it is, they're all yours. Men are pretty easy regardless. But a man who has a secret turn on? Butter. Let me get my tootsies on that cock and it will all be over.”

“You sound pretty sure of yourself.” Lily pointed out. “I smell a bet.”

Jenni turned to Lily once again.

“Okay, pal o' mine. I will not only seduce said powerman, but I will make him cum before the end of the night. And I will prove to you just how easy it is to use somebody's fetishes against them.”

“No direct pussy contact.” Lily demanded.

“Fine. If I win, I get to strap you down in my playroom next week.” Jenni gave Lily an evil look.

“And if I win, I get to strap YOU down.” Lily shot back.

“DEAL!” They said in unison.

The sun was almost set once the girls arrived at The Peekaboo club. Lily noticed Andrew's car in the parking lot. She pointed it out to Jenni, who simply smiled, and they got out of the car.

Once they entered the club, Jenni immediately noticed that there were no customers in. A female DJ was up in the booth and had just put on “Restless” by Unkle. Jenni walked straight up to the bar area while Lily went into a room in the back to change for the show. Sheryl was bartending. Jenni pulled up a stool.

“Can I get a double Bird Dog neat?” Jenni ordered.

“Sure thing, Babe.” Sheryl grabbed the whiskey bottle and poured. “How goes it?”

“It goes.” Jenni answered. “What's this I hear about your new electrician?”

“Andrew?”

“Yeah.”

“What do you want to know? I'm pretty sure he's single.” Sheryl put the glass in front of Jenni.

“That's not what I mean. I mean what did you tell Lily about him.” Jenni clarified.

“Oh.” Sheryl laughed. “Yeah, he's a tootsie fan. I don't think that's all either but that's all I got out of him. That's him now over there.” The bartender guided Jenni's glance to a young man in the corner of the room. He seemed to be checking a power box that was hidden behind a small curtain that could have easily been mistaken for a random decoration. He bent over and Jenni got a good look at his jean-clad ass. She was even more interested now. He finished what he was doing and turned. For a second or Two, they locked eyes. He looked away quickly though. Lily was right. He was a bit shy. He walked into a room in the back. Jenni turned back to Sheryl.

“The room with the chair?” Sheryl asked.

“Uh uh.” Jenni thought to herself for a moment. The chair was for intimate torture and play. This had to be a bit more extravagant. To break the young man, Jenni knew that she needed a way to humiliate him. To confront him with his fetishes in a somewhat... public manner. “Do you think you will get a lot of customers in here tonight?” She asked Sheryl.

“I would be very surprised if we got anybody in here. Nobody likes to work Mondays because we don't get customers.”

“How many girls are dancing tonight?” Jenni asked.

“Six including Lily. What are you thinking?”

“I will pay every girl here including Lily a Hundred bucks.” Jenni offered.

“For what?!” Sheryl was surprised. Jenni beckoned her to lean forward. She did and Jenni whispered her plan. Sheryl then pulled back with a look in her eye.

“You're evil.” She told Jenni.

“Lock up the doors and get the girls together.” Jenni ordered. “I'm gonna go have a talk with your powerman.” She smiled, finished her drink, and walked over to the room Andrew had disappeared into.

Andrew sat at a small work desk that he had brought in for himself for the duration of his work. His laptop in front of him so he could look over some equipment he was ready to order when he heard the knock at the door.

“Gimme Five minutes.” He requested. There was another knock. He glanced at the door. Sheryl was more accommodating than this. It had to be somebody else.

“Who is it?” He asked.

The door opened and Jenni let herself in.

“The Muffin Man.” She joked. Andrew turned to see the busty beauty darkening his doorway.

“What?” He was taken aback.

“You don't know the Muffin man who lives on Drury Lane?” Jenni smiled. “Just fucking with you. I'm Jenni.

“Jenni, why are you just letting yourself in?”

“Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a problem with curvy girls taking initiative?” Jenni didn't give him time to answer. She pulled up a stool and sat next to him.

“What's up, duck?”

“Duck?”

“Sitting... duck.” She looked into his eyes with more than a hint of malice. “A little birdie told me a couple secrets about you.” Andrew immediately knew what she was referring to.

“Holy Christ! Was Sheryl going to tell everybody?” Andrew ran his hand through his hair nervously.

“I'm not judging.” Jenni assured him. “Quite the opposite, actually. I'm intrigued. In fact, I have a surprise planned for you.

“What kind of surprise?” Andrew asked cautiously.

“Lily?” Jenni uttered. Andrew looked towards the door to see Lily in a blood red negligee.

“Sleep.” Lily spoke the one word and Andrew suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion come over him. He was out cold within seconds...

Andrew felt a little light headed when he came to. Though he had only been out for maybe 20 minutes, he felt as though he had just enjoyed a full nights sleep. Over the following few moments, several thoughts passed through his mind: Why was he on the stage? Why was he standing but with ankles and wrists bound to Two poles on either side of him? Why was he stripped completely naked? And... where was everybody? He looked around and couldn't see a soul. The lights were still on, but there was no music cause there was no DJ. Nobody drinking because nobody at the bar. And nobody watching the stage because nobody dancing.

He heard a creak and looked to where the back room was located. The room was specifically for the dancers to clock in and change their outfits for the show. The Five women who were scheduled that night other than Lily all came out, walking in single file. Sheryl sure knew how to pick her dancers. Each was more beautiful and curvy than the last. Large breasts and firm asses were the order of the evening. Two were Blonde while Two others were Brunettes, the Fifth had died her hair pink but Andrew suspected that she had previously been a platinum Blonde due to her skin tone. All Five women wore matching velvet lingerie but each was a different color of the rainbow. The five women giggled to themselves, pulled up chairs to the front of the stage and sat facing the electrician.

Suddenly, a peppy instrumental tune came on the speakers. Andrew looked over to the DJ booth to see the DJ smirking as she spoke into her mic.

“Hey, everybody, welcome to The Peekaboo Club. This is merely a formality since tonight, the club is closed to the public for the sake of a more... private show.” The DJ seemed as though she was trying not to laugh. “Now, let's welcome our Hostess for the evening, Jenni The Clown!”

Jenni erupted through the curtain at the back of the stage. Her face was heavily covered in greasepaint clown make-up but instead of her normal satin jumpsuit, she wore a sky blue corset that boosted her chest and a black easy access skirt with Blue stilettos. She had a couple of feathers tucked into the back of the corset as she strutted over to where Andrew was tied. The dancers all clapped and laughed.

“Hello girls! This is a special night here at The Peekaboo Club!” Jenni stated. Normally the guys get to watch you shimmy and shake about on this stage, but tonight, you get to watch as Andrew over here puts on a show for us!” The girls all cheered.

“Um... I don't really dance much.” Andrew whispered to Jenni. She turned to him.

“Well, tonight you will.” She winked seductively before turning back to the audience. “We will start with a game that I like to call Piggies in the Barn!” She walked in front of Andrew, blocking his view of the dancers. “Now, Andrew. There are Five beautiful women behind me. How many toes do they have in the collective group? In other words, how many piggies are in the barn?”

The point of the game was clear. It was to force the mental image of the Ten feet and Fifty toes into the young man's head. His penis started to rise, much to Jenni's delight.

“F-fifty!” He answered.

“That is CORRECT!” Jenni hopped up and down and clapped. “Ladies?” Jenni moved aside so that Andrew could see the girls. They all removed their stilettos and propped their feet up on the stage so that Andrew could have a full view. They all giggled girlishly as they wiggled their toes. Andrew saw the Ten feet all lined up in front of him and his cock became stiff as a board. Jenni smiled. He certainly did have a thing for feet.

“He's so attentive, isn't he, girls?” Jenni joked. The dancers all giggled more and Andrew began to blush. He looked more than a little flustered.

“Hey now, lighten up there buddy. Give us all a nice big smile.” Jenni brought a gloved finger to Andrew's belly and drew a circle around his bellybutton. Andrew was beyond embarrassed and tried not to let on how much the touch tickled him. Jenni could sense the effort quite easily though. “Come on now, don't be a grouch.” The finger dipped into Andrew's bellybutton and poked about with gentle wiggles. He squirmed as he tried to hold in his laughter. Jenni got an idea.

“Lily, dear? Help me get a smile out of this boy.” Jenni invited. Lily walked out from behind the curtain in the back of the stage and what everybody except for Andrew could see, was the short black feather in each of her hands. Jenni kept up her probing of the electrician's Navel, scratching the knot inside delicately. Andrew was barely able to fight the sensations as he writhed. Then he felt the feathers tickle the backs of his ears.

“Tickle tickle, baby boy.” Lily smiled evilly.

“Hehehehheeheheheheh No gehehehet those awahahahahahay!” Andrew could never stand tickles on his ears or neck and the feather tips teased the sensitive skin with a maddening touch. The dancer's all laughed at his discomfort. After all, what woman on Earth doesn't enjoy watching a strong man dissolve into a little boy when he is tickled? What Jenni didn't know, however, was that Andrew also had a massive tickling fetish as well. Being tickled and broken in front of these women with their feet wiggling before him had him harder than he could remember being since he first started getting erections. His scrotum pulled his testicles in tight and his manhood pointed triumphantly towards the ceiling. Jenni had to stop the bellybutton tickling now because Andrew's cock was in her way and she didn't want to go near there... yet.

“He is just having so much fun!” Jenni observed, drawing out the syllable in the word 'fun'. She was eager to keep the laughter coming. Lily continued to feather the boy's ears and whisper tickle talk to him. He was extremely responsive to the verbal teases as well as the ticklish sensation of her breath hitting his ears.

“Tickle tickle... coochie coo... Laugh for Lily, sweetheart... I know this tickles...” The whispers tickled him almost more than the feathers.

Jenni and the dancers watched with smiling faces. Every now and then, a girl would call out a tickle taunt or wiggle their fingers at him. This gave Jenni a thought. She could incorporate the dancers in a few different ways. She was paying them after all, and they certainly seemed entertained. She turned to the girls.

“Well, this certainly seems like a very ticklish little boy that we've caught here tonight, eh girls?” Jenni wiggled her hips and the girls all voiced their agreements. “What say we put it to a vote? Where should he be tickled next?”

“His hips!” One of the Blondes suggested.

“His feet!” Said another.

“Under his arms!”

“Gotta get his ribs!” The pink haired girl insisted. “I used to tickle the shit out of my little brother. Every boy has ticklish ribs.” The other girls all seemed to agree with her.

“Ribs it is!” Jenni walked back over to Andrew and motioned for Lily to stop her feathering.

“Please don't tickle me anymore.” Andrew pleaded. Jenni walked right up to him, her face only inches from his, her boobs pressed against him.

“No can do. See, you like being tickled. I can tell. Your penis gives you away. I'm gonna get you. And I am not going to stop till I see fit.” Jenni's threats scared Andrew but excited him at the same time. And she knew it. She placed her fingers against Andrew's lower ribs, and began to slowly creep them upward, like a tarantula slowly crawling along the flesh. She grinned ear to ear as she looked deep into his eyes.

“Hehehehehhehehehheeheheheheheh” He started to squirm again. Jenni knew what she was doing, she wiggled and slithered her fingers not against the ribcage, but in between the bones, getting at the soft spots in between.

“Goochie goochie goo...” Jenni teased. “Laugh for Momma.”

Andrew did laugh. The tickling was unendurable. The girls all laughed at him as well. They even called out suggestions.

“Get the bottom set again! It makes him wiggle more!”

“Just before his underarms has him hopping in place a bit! That must really tickle!”

Lily had forgotten about her bet with Jenni at this point. She was far more interested in seeing Andrew fall apart. Jenni peeked at her for a moment while tickling Andrew's ribs. Jenni mouthed something at her. Lily couldn't tell at first. Jenni repeated the lip movement and Lily understood: “feet”. Lily walked over to the front of the stage where the dancers had their feet propped up. Jenni continued to tickle but stepped behind Andrew so that he could see what Lily was up to. Lily crouched down and started passing her feathers across all Ten soles in a line, bringing snickers from each girl. Andrew watched the gentle feathering of the feet as he got his ribs worked over by the flirtatious clown. It was almost too much for him. Lily smirked.

“Tickle tickle...” She told each girl as she passed her feather through. The girls all laughed when they were tickled but they didn't fight it. They understood the point of what Lily was doing. A couple of them even feigned gasps or fear.

“Oh no. Not my feet!”

“Please not my toes! It tickles to much!

“Hehehehehehehe”

“Hahahahahahaha”

“Where next, girls?” Jenni asked the dancers.

“Hips!”

“Knees!”

“Butt!” One of the brunettes shouted between chuckles. The girls all laughed uproariously at the suggestion.

“How about it, stud?” Jenni whispered into Andrew's ear, making him giggle again. “Is that a problem area for you?”

“Please dohohohon't.” Andrew begged. Jenni cackled wickedly and removed her gloves to reveal her sharp, hot pink fingernails. She lowered them, flickering and fluttering the nails against the soft flesh of Andrews cheeks!

“HahahahAHahHAHAhHAHHAhHAHhAhHAhHAhAHA! NOOO!”

Everybody was laughing at this point. Even Sheryl and the DJ up in the booth. Lily had taken to piggying the toes of each dancer randomly. Jenni mercilessly teased the jiggling cheeks with her nails, whispering more tickle taunts to her victim.

“I've got your bottom... Dance for me... tickle tickle tickle...” He did indeed hop in place and wiggle around trying to avoid the tickles.

“I think that we have found all of your secret desires, powerman.” Jenni proclaimed.

“Let me tickle you!” Andrew pleaded between intense laughter. Jenni was take naback. She stopped tickling and walked in front of Andrew.

“What was that?” She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“I want to tickle you.” He gasped for breath. Lily and the other girls were too distracted to notice.

“I don't let guys tickle me. Sorry.” Jenni informed him.

“Please.” Jenni saw the puppy dog look in his eyes. She couldn't say no. She leaned in. “Tell ya what, Cowboy... you take the rest of what I'm giving to you tonight... and we will work something out.” She smiled. He nodded, acknowledging his submission. She smiled. “But for now, it's back to work!” She reached around and spider tickled his ass again, creeping along the crack occassionally.

“HahAHHAhAHAHAHHAHhAhHAhahHAHHAhAHhA!”

“There's a good boy! Coochie coo...” She leaned in. “Be honest. What tickles you the most? Where's the one spot that puts you absolutely beside yourself?” Jenni whispered to him while Lily tickled the toes of all Five girls at random. Andrew didn't answer right away. Jenni pressed herself against him, trapping his cock between their bellies. “Come on, Sweetheart...” She coaxed. “Tell Jenni where it tickles...”

“I can't...” Andrew knew once he revealed his most ticklish spots, Jenni would certainly render him a teary eyed, giggling fool.

“Tell me, baby... remember our deal...” She put her arms around him as she cooed. “I think I know where it is...” She told him. And I think we are going to have fun with those spots.”

“We?” Andrew asked fearfully. Jenni belly laughed. “Oh, girls! It's time for what I told you earlier. Bring em on up!” Lily stopped tickling the girls and they all got up on the stage, approaching the naked man. “Now remember, the toes know. Trust your instincts.” Jenni instructed. “Now, take your positions!” Lily stood back as the other Five dancers surrounded Andrew. They all grabbed onto the surrounding poles for support and raised up on foot each. There was now a foot aimed at each of Andrew's armpits, one for each ass cheek, and one for his tummy.

“Please no...” He whispered in terror.

“And-a 1. And-a 2. And-a 3!!!!” Jenni cheered and the girls all smiled and went to work. Twenty-Five soft, pedicured toes poked and wiggled under his arms, against his bottom, and across his tummy.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHHA EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA!”

“As I was saying...” Jenni stood before the hysterical young man. “I think I know where to getcha. The spot that all ticklish boys dread. The spot where a man truly is a man, but can be devastatingly ticklish if a girl knows what she's doing. And baby... I know.” Jenni got down on her knees. Andrew looked down at her with desperate, teary eyes.

“NOOHOHOHOHOHHOOHHOHOOHOHHO!”

“Oh, honey... yes!” Jenni placed her index fingernails on either side of Andrew's scrotum, and traced little circles as she looked up at him with nefarious eyes.

“Tickle tickle... She whispered as the nails traced the skin, running over so many nerve endings.

“NOHHOOHHOOHHOOHHOHOOHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!” Andrew couldn't take it. All those spots at once were bad enough but the ball tickling pushed him over the edge. It was at this point that Lily walked over behind him once again, and used her feathers on his ears. His laughter went silent. His body flushed red from the strain. Jenni now tickled his balls with one hand, and his penis with the other, using her fingertips to stroke and tickle the underside of the cock while the nails on her other hand evilly played upon his engorged ballsack.

“Here we go, girls!” Jenni exclaimed. “He's gonna blow!”

All the girls began to chant.

“Tickle tickle tickle... tickle tickle tickle...”

Jenni brought her face to the massive erection and slowly dragged her tongue up the length of the underside.

That did it.

Andrew came. Hot jets sprayed from his cock as the girls tickled. They continued to chant and tickle him though even after his orgasm subsided. He had gone from Tickle Heaven right into Tickle Hell!

“STOOHHOHOHOOHHOOHOHOHHOHPPPP!!!!” He cried before he passed out.

After a few minutes... Andrew came to. He had been untied and moved to a couch on the other side of the club. He was still naked. He looked up to see Jenni. She smiled and sat down beside him. He twitched instinctively, making her snicker.

“Don't worry. I've had my fun for now.” She insisted. “But I would like to talk to you.

“A-about what?” He trembled.

“You kept up your end of the deal. Now I'm keeping mine.” She winked a naughty wink. “Now... where do you want me?”

Great story! Are we gonna get to hear about Andrew getting his turn?

Some truly wonderful moments in this story. Thank you for posting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back