• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emilio's Ticklish Ordeal M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The two cops glared at bound Emilio Cortez the 20 yr old Puerto Rican punk full of attitude on his arrest and had needed three officers to subdue him whilst he was forcibly stripped to underwear and socks and secured gagged to the restraint bed and to worsen things blindfold. They'd then all left but now two were back.

The cell door slammed and an endurance of hell for the handsome 6'1" lad about to begin, one of the most surprising and unbearable torments he'd ever experienced! Officer Delaney saying

"You've been a bad boy Cortez, violating your parole and caught with the 'A' drug on you and bad boys Cortez get punished and earlier you struggled quite a bit when you were stripped and seems to me you have a ticklish problem as pulling off your sneakers just the slightest touch to your size 12 feet made you squirm so anyway Officer Pascall and I are here to check it out and colleagues covering for us but gone 11pm we're off duty anyhow! I have to tell you I have a thing for straight lad's feet and seems yours have worked up quite a sweat in these sports socks and you know what the warmth makes your feet perspire and the hotter they are, the more ticklish they’ll be and the sweatier, the more smelly and yeah tasty; you ever had another guy lick the soles of your feet and suck your toes Cortez? I guess not so it'll be an education for you, what's that he's saying Ed, I can't make it out?"

"Oh he's moaning and cursing so guess not too set on the idea so he's gonna go ape when I lick and suck somewhere else!" Ed said

Imagine how vulnerable and helpless Cortez felt as they told him he could scream with laughter no problem as a reaction expected from someone being tickle tortured! It gave both officers a real buzz seeing their prey desperately try to release trying to kick his legs but a futile effort as they told him! Officer Delaney let him know there no escaping the agonsing tickling he had in mind to subject him to and saying Officer Pascall not a tickling fiend but having his own torments and teases he'd relish delivering. Officer Delaney seated facing the large soles in black nike sports socks!

"Mmmmmmmm fuck Cortez gonna have a lot of fun with these sweaty dawgs, just smelling 'em's got my dick hard Mmmm Oooooh fuck yeah you're so gonna hate what's gonna happen!"

The cop stared at both feet saying he was going to make the most of being in complete control and both cops smiled at eachother hearing Emilio Cortez moan and watching him squirm and Officer Delaney saying to him to keep rubbing his socked feet together as he was doing as it made them sweatier so more sensitive. Then he lightly stroked a finger along each socked sole and immediately Cortez flinched and the cop told him he was going to awaken every nerve ending in his feet and he was free to beg for the torture to stop but unlikely it would! Then more fingers added running over his socked soles and Cortez desperately fighting the sensation!

"He's a tough one Bob but take your time with him, he'll break!" said Officer Pascall to his colleague

"They always do eventually Ed but gonna take my time with this one as he gave us so much shit earlier, gonna make him pay and feet like these not found everyday, they feel so soft n' smooth even socked and massaging 'em gets me knowing where the fucker is most sensitive and yeah seems under these toes a hot spot and oh yeah arches and centre of his soles so I guess the full ten yards; that's cool with me, you hear that Cortez huh!" Officer Delaney said menacingly.

As his fingers stroked both soles Cortez was weakening but managing swearing in Spanish and a series of angry muffled yells through the gag realising there being no escaping the inevitable and each touch of Officer Delaney's fingers eliciting gradual increases of laughter from the Latino. He was gradually being driven nuts from the insidious ticklish strokes expertly teasing and tormenting him!

"You certainly got a live one here Bob!" said Officer Pascall

Cortez reacting more violently physically as the other cop's fingers tormented his socked soles and toes and then yelled

“NOOOO! Please not the socks PLEEEEASE NOOOO!"

"Cortez don't spoil my fun!" said Officer Delaney removing each sock in turn very slowly as Cortez amused both cops shaking his head side to side helpess to stop it from happening!

Officer Delaney's warm hands connected with both bared feet and a finger slid the length of each sole to the toes which tickled and made Cortez gasp! He knew he was heading for pure ticklish hell as one finger on each sole stroked lightly and tortuously slowly. The single fingers si slowly slid up and down the smooth tender soles consistently and tickled and teased as Officer Delaney said both feet were going to be tickle raped and slid the single fingers in between the toes of each foot watched by a fascinated Officer Pascall seeing a Master at work. Soon enough Cortez's laughter would be off the scale and he driven berserk drowning in waves of tortuous ticklishness, pure tickle agony!

"Oh yeah very sensitive big feet that smell like feet and gonna taste like feet, long suckable toes and high arches so perfect for the feather quill Cortez, now that's gonna take tickling to a whole new level for you and sawn in between every toe a killer but the pipe cleaner more devilish still but I guess the sonicare will destroy you , the revolving bristles of the toothbrush going everywhere on your feet!" threatened Officer Delaney but Ed do your thing!"

Officer Pascall used scissors and cut off Cortez's underwear and stroked the writhing punk's flacid dick very slowly as Cortez tried to get free but hopeless and his dick stroked in the way it was involuntarily hardening but then stroke ticking his shaft and balls with a feather which was hellish torment and as this happening his feet lightly tickled and the simultaneous sensations proving overwhelming for him! The tickling sensations were so intense and were not being done to make him cum at this stage, there was no release or relief as this was torture and the worst of it being no pain, no physical marks in evidence of it happening to him but it driving him crazy.

"Stroke his inner thighs and caress his balls Ed, let's see him deal with it Mmmm fuck his foot smell's addictive!" said Officer Delaney and Officer Pascall loving the reactions from his callous teasing even seeing pre-cum licking it from the head of Cortez's throbbing 7" dick!

"Careful you might excite him and he's straight so likes pussy but maybe he's turning!" mocked Officer Delaney

Emilio Cortez couldn't believe what was happening to him, it was a nightmare but his protests muffled and ignored! Officer Delaney sadistically and firmly bent the toes back on each foot in turn and stroked under them all making Cortez dissolve in frenzied laughter as he squirmed violently reacting to the newest torment and then spidertickled both soles adding to the ticklsih torture he delighted in inflicting before then letting Cortez feel his wet tongue on his right sole and wildly licking along it savouring the salty taste and nibbling on the Latino's vulnerable arches driving Cortez ballistic! Then scraping his teeth along the outside edge of the same foot before similarly orally indulging in the lad's left foot! Emilio Cortez was in sheer ticklish agony and powerless to stop it from happening!

Officer Pascall was licking the shaft of Cortez's dick and then saliva lubed slowly having gripped the stiffened dick was rubbing it up n' down very slowly as the feet lickling continued. Saliva lubed Officer Delaney's fingers stroked from the bases of both heels to the toes and then across the arches, to the outer sides of both feet and muffled howls of laughter came from Emilio Cortez but Officer Delaney stopping the tickling as Officer Pascall began to jerk Cortez off but sensing him nearing orgasm stopping and Officer Delaney increasing the pressure and tickling furiously over the arches of Cortez's feet making him hysterical! As well as the tickling there was the humiliation he was being played with by two cops!

Officer Delaney merciless scribbling his fingers faster and faster over both soles and under all of the Latino's toes, teasing the arches and insteps with fingers and deliberate nibbling and licking in between and sucking Cotez's toes! Cortez was literally doing insane as the balls of both feet were licked, nibbled and tickled! Then Officer Pascall began licking Cortez's balls while stroking his inner thighs and Officer Delaney holding a feather saying he'd be using it on Cortez's toes slowly and sensually running it in between them teasingly and how Cortez would instantly clench his toes but that if he did then the reverse end of the feather, the quill end reverse end of the feather would be dragged along both soles, across the balls of each foot and this really tickled!

This happened as Officer Delaney wanted it to, so duly indulged in delivering rapid strokes up the spasming soles resulting in a violent ticklish reaction as Cortez writhed about on the restraint bed in intense ticklish agony and writhing intensely trying madly to escape from the relentless tickling torment! The hellish tickling driving Cortez wild as the quill aiming for the balls of each foot and the arches and Officer Pascall saying he had been warned in advance by Officer Delaney what was going to happen!

"Mmm you know Cortez I love licking big, sweaty smelly feet like yours, a big tough lad full of shit and giving it large with real attitude and finding himself not fucking pussy or licking tits but having two cops in control of him, licking his dick and balls, licking the soles of his feet and sucking his toes and tickling his feet to torture him so effectively, the humiliation of you knowing your macho feet having been orally raped, tickle raped and you used and abused in all ways imaginable as in the next session Officer Pascall wants to lick your ass, yeah lick and stroke your hole with fingers and the feather and have a lick which will be something you'll never forget and I more than happy to take complete advantage of these two sweaty, smelly , hideously ticklish feet just because I can and far beyond the limits of your endurance!" said Officer Delaney!

Officer Delaney then indulged in raking his fingers over the helpless soles and both high arches and bent back the toes of each foot and tickled under them all and then spider tickled along both bare soles and was merciless! Saliva lubed for a while then Officer Delaney activated the electric toothbrush and lightly ran it up and down the length of both bare soles as in fits of frenzied and uncontrollable laughter Emilio Cortez suffered! He was even more ticklish directly after shooting his load and something taken advantage of as it was an open invitation and bad manners to ignore that! With no means to avoid the determined tickles and Officer Delaney having fun tickling both sweaty feet listening to the muffled pleas and consistent giggling from Cortez and Officer Pascall milking him but stoppng before Emilio Cortez shot his load and subsequently tickled or lickled the first moments after shooting his load when every ticklish sensation was magnified! The officers then left the cell to eat but would be back for the next session with Emilio Cortez!

Last edited:
So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone. And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this. And who do you think that guy was? Emilio Estevez! I was like, "Emilio." The Mighty Ducks man. I swear to God!

Your story has made me so so hard. I wish I had a couple of guys tie me down and play with me as those 2 cops did on Emilio.

Muchas gracias Ernesto, yo estoy muy feliz el fantasia de Emilio es calliente para ti!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back