• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Massage (m/m)

jocksocks

TMF Novice
Hi my name's Jake. I'm a 5'8, 150 pound, bespectacled (but cute!) college nerd majoring in

Information Technology. I'm gay, and I also have a huge foot fetish, two facts which are

(thankfully) unknown to my 6'0, 200 pound jock dorm mate. His name is Josh.

One evening while I was working on my laptop, Josh walks in wearing a sweaty t-shirt, athletic

shorts, and his worn-out size 12 Nike High Tops.

"Yo Josh, what's up," I asked.

"Not much, I'm just beat, man," he replied, while grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Yeah, you look like it," I laughed, "Basket ball game?"

"Yup, kicked ass like always."

"You're delusional. Grab me a beer too while you're over there, will ya?"

Josh lumbered over to the "living room" with the beers, gave one to me, peeled off his sweaty

t-shirt, pulled off his shoes, then plopped his ass down on the sofa opposite me, cradled his

hands behind his head, made a lengthy exhale, and perched his big socked feet on the coffee

table.

I was sitting on the couch directly opposite him, with the coffee table between us, which

afforded me an excellent view of his big socked feet. Almost immediately, my eyes were glued to

his feet. Almost in a trance, I surveyed those feet like a true connoisseur, noticing how his

socks were indeed damp and sweaty, how they clung to the shape of his feet, noticing the well

defined contours of his heels, arches, and meaty toes. As he reclined on the sofa relaxing, with

his eyes closed (luckily for me), he begin to slowly wiggle his toes, clenching and unclenching

them, which was a delight to watch, because it made his socked soles wrinkle and curl up like

fists. And of course the scent, which wafted across the room to my eager nostrils, like a fine

perfume to me. Suddenly Josh opened his eyes and spoke.

"You alright, man? You look like you're in a trance or somethin'. How many beers have ya had

today?" He laughed good naturedly. I snapped out of my trance, quickly averting my prurient gaze

away from his feet (with some difficulty), and back to my laptop. Perceiving that during the

length of my trance blood was rushing to my dick, I crossed my legs, hoping that I didn't have a

noticable bulge in my khakis.

"Sorry man, I guess I'm just exhausted. Been working on my assignments all day," I said as a

pathetic attempt to save face.

"Yeah, I'm worn out too. My feet are killin' me."

As soon as he said the phrase "my feet are killing me," some sort of restraining bolt in my

brain just popped out, and I blurted out these words before I could stop myself:

"Have you ever had a foot massage?"

Hearing this, Josh immediately opened his eyes and looked at me in a piercing, inquisitive

manner.

"I- I mean, by a girl, of course, haha!" I stuttered, feeling my cheeks flush, hoping to God

Almighty that my face wasn't turning a shade of red due to this disastrous blunder.

"Nah man, never got one. Most girls are grossed out by guys feet."

"And that doesn't make any sense, does it? I mean, feet are feet, everyone's got 'em, right?

Chicks pay so much attention to their own feet, getting pedicures, painting their nails, all

that shit. So it seems kinda hypocritical for them to refuse to even give a guy a foot massage!"

It might have been my imagination, but at that moment, I thought I saw something in Josh's eyes

light up. "Wanna give me one?" he asked.

For a moment, I just sat there completely stunned, mistrusting my own ears as to whether or not

he really just said what I though he said.

"Y-you mean, like, ME give you a foot massage?" I stuttered in disbelief.

"Yeah man, 'cuz no one else has ever offered to give me one, and I could use one, I've been on

my feet all day."

I jumped at this unbelievable opportunity.

"Ok, just lie down on the couch... here's a pillow for your head, and just prop your feet up on

the armrest."

As he did that, I rushed to get some toys, including a fur glove, an ostrich feather, a bottle

of warming massage oil, a Hitachi "massager", and two silk ties. I put them all in a discrete

duffel bag. When I returned with the bag of goodies, he inquired what was inside, and I told him

it was just "massage stuff." I pulled up a comfy chair and sat right in front of his socked

feet. I pulled out the silk ties.

"What are those things for?" Josh asked.

"You don't know?" I asked in mock surprise. "All the professional foot massage places use them.

They're meant to hold the client's feet in place to ensure the very best possible massage!"

I don't think Josh bought that baloney (he wasn't THAT dumb) but he put up no resistance as I

diligently wrapped the ties around one ankle, securing it with an intricate knot, then did the

same with the other ankle, and then secured the excess slack of the ties to the bottom of the

couch. When I finished, he playfully tugged at the bonds, trying to move his feet this way and

that, but my handiwork allowed his feet a very minimal range of movement (much to my delight.)

So there I was, sitting very comfortably in front of my jock buddie's tied down socked feet as

he lied supine on the sofa. This was going to be fun!!!

*To Be Continued*

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back