• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inescapable (mf/f) (self bondage, discovered, non consensual, explicit)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
*theres probably been many of these kind of stories involving self bondage and then being discovered and tickled but I haven't come across any but I'm sure if I really looked I'd find plenty but either way I hope this one is different enough for you to enjoy. Thanks for reading, hope you like it.
My name's Elizabeth but everyone except my mother calls me Liz. I'm 24 years old living in Los Angeles. After traveling abroad for a couple years I finally settled down and started going to USC to get my criminal justice degree.

To put myself through college I work at a juvenile detention center for girls as a guard. I live with a roommate, Melissa. She's a year younger than me. We met at USC last semester when we had a class together and in talking with one another we found out that we both wanted to live in the same area so we went apartment hunting together and found the perfect spot and we've been living with each other for 6 months now. We're not best friends or anything and even though we aren't very similar it's been cool. We don't hang out together much since we have wildly different schedules and interests but we both mind our own business so it's not a bad living situation.

The only thing that's been annoying is that I've pretty much had zero social life the past year. Haven't had sex since I broke up with my boyfriend almost 2 years ago. Haven't been on a date in over a year. It's sad. With school and work I haven't really had the energy to "get out there" so it's tough.

Making it tougher is the fact that Melissa is really social. Right now she's only going to school 2 days out of the week and her parents give her money for everything so she doesn't have to work so she has a lot of free time she's constantly going out on dates and hooking up with different boys but I'm not mad. Good for her. At least one of us is getting some.

I'm not sure I fully understand it. I mean she's pretty she reminds me a little of that actress Ellen Page but I don't think I'm being conceited when I say compared to me I'm much more attractive. I know, I know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and blah blah blah but I don't think saying I'm more conventionally beautiful is wrong. I'm tall, 5'10. Perky c cup breasts. Slender, about 115 pounds. I find time to work out every chance I get so I'm toned. Long legs, flat stomach, long blonde hair down past my shoulders.

Melissa is short at 5'2. Barely there breasts. Mousy brown hair that she has down just past her ears. But she does ooze personality and her face is beautiful so I can understand the attention she gets and like I said I'm not mad just a little perplexed by it.

Here it was another Saturday night off for me and I'm sitting in the living room in my pajamas, barefoot in my fuzzy slippers, drinking wine flipping from one channel to another. There's a knock at the door, Melissa comes out of her bedroom wearing a little mini dress and strappy sandals showing off her pretty tiny size five feet with baby blue nail polish.

"That's my date" Melissa announces as she goes to the front door. No shit I think as I take another sip from my wine. She opens the door to reveal a tall rugged masculine guy with 5 o'clock shadow that towers over her. "Hey Rick" she greets him all perky before giving him a hug. He's a hunk and totally my type but there he is with her. "Hey. You look beautiful" he says looking her over. "Thank you" she replies as she spins around for him.

Remembering me over on the couch "This is my roommate, Liz." I raise my hand to say what's up from across the room, he does the same and adds a "Hi"

"Me and Rick are going to catch a movie and then grab something to eat. You want to come with?" Melissa asks me. "No thanks I'm just going to chill out here." I respond. "Okay. Don't wait up." Why would I? She and Rick head out the door. He gives me one last polite wave as she shuts the door behind them. If I was her I would've skipped the movie and took him straight to my room but then again I'm sure she's not as thirsty as I am.

So I just sit here alone and pour myself what must be my fifth glass of wine because the bottle is nearly empty and I'm feeling pretty buzzed, pretty good. Bored out of my mind though as I flip through the channels and land on some documentary about magicians. I drink as I watch old black and white footage of magicians escaping out of chains, straight jackets, and ropes. I scoff and say "That's not magic" out loud to myself.

They show another magician as he lays on a table hogtied with his hands handcuffed behind his back attached to chains around his ankles struggling to get out in front of an audience while a pendulum swings from the ceiling getting closer and closer to him.

"I could get out of that!" I yell at the tv half drunk and confident. I pause the show and head to my room where I have my guard uniform and work supplies. I was assigned a pair of steel handcuffs, I grab them and make sure to get the key and then I look around for something to tie my ankles with and settle on the sash from my bathrobe and I remove the strap from a purse and with all this in hand I go back to the living room.

I look at the paused image on the television and see how the "magician" is restrained. Too easy I think to myself as I take another drink from my wine glass. I place the key on the coffee table before sitting down and I start to bind my ankles with the cotton sash and after a little trouble I managed to securely bind my ankles together. I try to pull my legs apart but the knot holds my legs tied together tightly.

Next I lay down on the couch on my stomach and keeping my fluffy slippers on I hoist my feet back and put my purse strap around the sash binding my ankles and then wrap them around the metal links on the cuffs before securing them around my wrists not too tightly but tight enough so I can't slip out effectively putting myself in the same hogtied position as the magician on TV.

As I lay there on my stomach with my hands cuffed behind me attached to my ankles and my feet up in the air with my fluffy slippers dangling off my long toes I realize wine, boredom, and an escape artist documentary might not have been the best way to spend my Saturday night.

I struggle to reach the knot binding my ankles with my fingers arching my back and wiggling on the couch and slightly turning on my side I accidentally make the cuffs a little tighter. Shit. This is tougher than my drunk self thought as I realize I might've put myself in an inescapable situation I start to panic a bit killing my own buzz.

"Come on Liz" I tell myself as if I wasn't already trying my hardest to get out of this. I impatiently start to yank on the knot around my ankles or even the latch around the strap keeping my ankles and wrists together but even that proves difficult. I'm feeling like a complete idiot and the feeling grows worse when I hear the front door unlocking behind me I turn my head back just in time to see Rick and Melissa walk in and freeze as they see me in my situation.

"Hey there." I manage to get out as I feel myself absolutely mortified of being discovered in this stupid predicament. "What's going on?" Melissa whispers naturally afraid that we're being robbed or something. "I did something really stupid" I blurt out. Melissa shuts the door behind her and the two of them walk up to me and stare in disbelief.

I'm sure it's quite the sight. A grown woman in her P.J.'s hogtied on the couch in her fuzzy slippers. Both Rick and Melissa start to laugh and I grow more humiliated. "What were you doing?" Melissa asks between giggles and I get the impression that she might've had a few drinks too. "I was watching this stupid documentary about escape artists and I thought I could do it too and now I'm realizing that I can't." Rick and Melissa start laughing at me harder.

Kill me now I think in my head. "Can you please uncuff me?! The key is right there on the coffee table." Rick goes over and grabs it. "This one?" He asks coyly. "Yes that one. Please." I hear myself pleading. "I don't know Liz. I think you can get out of it if you try hard enough." Melissa adds. "I'm ready to give up. Just let me go please."

Melissa takes a seat on the couch by my head and pets my hair like I was a cat. "You look so cute like this though." Rick takes a seat at the other end of the couch near my hiked up feet. "She really does" Rick adds.

I have no idea why they're fucking with me I'm already super embarrassed about the situation and now them just playing with me like this while I'm so helpless gets me angry. "Can you both just hurry up and let me go now!"

The both of them go "whoaaaaaa" at the same time. "Pretty bossy for someone so defenseless" Rick jokes. That's when he flicks my furry slipper off my right foot fully exposing my bare size 9. "Heyyyyy" I protest but they ignore me. "Melissa would you happen to know if your roommate is ticklish?" Rick asks and the words immediately send chills down my spine. "I have no idea" Melissa responds, "but I wonder...." Melissa wiggles her little fingers towards my sides and I frantically wiggle in place as I feel Rick flick the other slipper off my foot.

"You both stop! STOP RIGHT NOW!" I order in my bravest toughest voice that they both ignore as Rick starts tickling the smooth arches of my feet with both hands and Melissa tickles my sides and I scream bloody murder before bursting out into a full on high pitched laughter like I was a little girl again getting tickled by my older brothers. "Stop! Please!" I beg this time between laughter but the two of them keep at it for what seems like an eternity but really wasn't even a minute. Once they stop I feel like I just sprinted a mile the way I'm struggling to catch my breath.

"Whoa she is really ticklish!" Rick exclaims. No shit Sherlock I think as I try to regain my composure. "Okay, you had your fun. Please let me go. These cuffs are starting to hurt!" I implore as passionately as I can.

"Really? Well we don't want you to feel pain Liz." Melissa says sweetly as she gets up but then exits. "Where you going?" I call after her. She disappears into her bedroom and comes back out holding a long scarf. "This will be more comfortable" Melissa says as she starts wrapping it around my wrists tying it tightly and then using my same purse strap she unlatches it from the cuffs and secures it around the scarf now binding my wrists. That's when Rick uses the key to remove the cuffs still leaving me effectively hogtied.

I'm in a bit of disbelief.

"What the fuck Melissa?! You can't be serious! This isn't funny you-- hahahahahahahahahaahhh" she interrupts me by tickling right underneath my toes and sending me into hysteria wiggling my feet like a duck paddling under water. "If it's not funny why you laughing?" She asks. Rick grabs hold of my ankles doing his best to keep my feet still as Melissa goes at them but even then I still resist like hell as I laugh my head off against my will. After a few more very long seconds she stops once again.

"This is way better then going to the movies!" Melissa exclaims. I gather my strength as I feel myself start to perspire "Okay guys you had your fun but that's enough. Please let me go now." I say as calm but stern manner like a mom at the market trying to control her kid. And much like that out of control kid they ignore me.

"I wonder where else she's ticklish?" Rick asks out loud. "Good question." Melissa responds. I start to panic again, "No where else! That's it I'm a little ticklish on my feet and my sides but no where else! Just let me go now please." I demand. It's been a long time since I've been tickled but if I remember correctly from my brothers torturing me when I was a kid there was never a spot they tried that I wasn't and I didn't even know if I was on all the other parts of my body but I start finding out quick as I feel Melissa's fingers tickle the back of my neck and once again all I can do is laugh and struggle against my bondage.

"That's a spot!" Melissa announces as if my reaction didn't already say it and then Rick takes it upon himself to tickle the back of my legs and I have the same flailing laughing reaction and I exert so much energy this is turning into the toughest work out of my life as Rick keeps wiggling all the way down to my feet again but this time tickling my heels and even that is maddening with how ticklish it feels.

"HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA" I scream and as I laugh uncontrollably I make sounds I've never heard myself make before. Rick and Melissa both stop and once again I'm left sucking air a shell of who I was just an hour ago.

Being a guard a juvenile detention center for girls has had to toughen me up and I've had to earn the respect of some violent troubled girls but if they could see me being owned the way I am right now I shudder at the thought of how I'd never be taken seriously again so when Melissa and Rick both start taking pictures with their iPhones of my embarrassing predicament while they give me a break I just grow that much more humiliated by this whole ordeal

"No! No! Don't take pictures please!" I yell at them as if that's been working so far. "Smile for everyone on Facebook, Liz." Melissa teases. "No! You better not Melissa! I swear I will-- hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Melissa starts ticking my underarms before I can finish my threat. "You swear what?" Melissa asks but doesn't stop tickling me so I'm unable to respond with anything but uproarious laughter. "What are you going to do?" She asks again as I see Rick gleefully recording me bucking on the couch cackling my head off "Hahahahaha stop! Hahahahaha stop!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I rock my body backwards and forwards as much as possible but I'm unable to get away from Melissa's tiny wiggling fingers. Finally Melissa stops to give me a much needed break, "So you were saying?"

I catch my breath and look up to see Rick still recording me. "Please don't do that. I'm begging you." I implore. Rick and Melissa look at one another unsatisfied. "I don't think that's begging." Rick comments behind his phone. "He's right, Liz. We want to hear you actually beg." Well this is degrading. "Please, please, with sugar on top can you stop recording this I really don't want people to see this." I let out in the sweetest voice I can muster. "Okay Rick stop recording." Melissa instructs. Rick does. "Thank you." I say gratefully.

"But....." Melissa continues. "What will you do for us so that we don't post what we already shot?" Having recovered I feel my anger build back up despite my helpless position. "Are you serious Melissa? You're acting like a real bitch right now!" I yell as loud as I can. Melissa isn't intimidated and why should she be I'm absolutely incapacitated and at her mercy and she reminds me as she brings her wiggling fingers back over my long soles focusing on my arches and once again making me squeal like a piggie and giggle like a school girl but this time she keeps it brief before stopping again. "What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

Melissa thinks for a moment. "Let us tickle you for as long as we want." She tells me. "Haven't you two already done that?!" I respond. "But we want to do it longer." Rick adds. "Hell no. You've already tortured me enough. Let me go right fucking now!" I yell at them.

"Okay but then we're going to post this video right now." Melissa grabs the phone from Rick and plays back the video for me to see myself being tickled by her and I look so ridiculous hogtied in my pajamas with my bare feet up in the air laughing like a maniac it makes me cringe just looking at it and the idea of it being online is beyond humiliating.

"If I agree you'll delete it right now?" I ask regretfully. "Right now but we can tickle you for as long as we want tonight however we want." Melissa explains. I consider it still seeing the image of myself looking so helpless on the phone's screen. "Fine but you have to delete that right now." I agree begrudgingly. Melissa hops up with joy. "Deal!"

I've already endured this much tickle torture how much more could they possibly want to tickle me before they get bored of it I think as Rick and Melissa gather a few feet away and talk quietly amongst themselves before breaking their little huddle and turning back to me. "You agreed however we want to tickle you right?" Melissa asks me again. "Yes yes. Whatever! Let's just get this over with" I respond. "Great give us a second." Melissa says as her and Rick retreat into her bedroom.

Why can't they just go in there and hook up and let me go. I try breaking free again but I'm bound tighter than a drum. I look at the television which is still paused on the black and white footage of the magician hogtied on the table. Maybe I should've watched it all the way through before I tried this stupid idea. "Hey are we going to do this or what?!" I yell out.

Rick and Melissa walk back in holding several items in their hands. Ribbon, scissors, an electric toothbrush, roll of packing tape, a pair of pink lacey panties. "What the hell is all that?!" I ask as they put all the stuff down on the coffee table. "You said however we want right?" Melissa replies. "Yeah but what--" in the middle of my question Melissa stuffs the balled up pink panties in my mouth and Rick is quick to rip off a piece of tape and put it over my mouth followed by another. "Mmmmpphhhmmhhh!!! Mmmmpphhhhh!" I yell into the gag.

"Relax relax. It's just so we won't wake up our neighbors." Melissa reassures me. "These panties are clean I've bought them and I've never worn them." That doesn't make me feel better. Rick adds another piece of tape effectively gagging me. "That comfortable?" He asks. I just glare up at him. Next he takes some of that ribbon and starts wrapping it around my big toes, I naturally try to resist but he has no trouble binding my big toes together and now I'm unable to separate my feet. This can't get any worse I think to myself.

Why did I think that for?!

Using the scissors Melissa cuts through my pajama top and rips it clean off my body fully exposing my upper body since I'm not wearing a bra. "Mmmmmmmpphhhh mmmmppphhhhhh!!!!" I protest into my gag absolutely shocked that she's doing this and then continues to cut through my pajama pants and rips those off my legs to reveal that I'm not wearing any underwear.

Rick and Melissa giggle as they get a good view of my bare white ass. "Mmmmppphhhhhh!!!" I scream into my gag. "You said however we want and we want to tickle you naked." Melissa says with a smile and then giving me a light slap on the ass followed by tickling the sides of my hips and immediately making me laugh into my gag. She carries her wiggling fingers in between my legs and that causes me to rock like a maniac as I laugh.

"Oh my god this is going to be so much fun!" Melissa announces.

"You know what's going to make this even funner?" Rick asks Melissa. "Tickling both of you." Rick answers his own question as he slaps my cuffs on Melissa's right wrist and then spins around and puts her on the floor pulling both her arms behind her back and cuffing her other wrist before she could do anything about it. "What the hell are you doing, Rick?!" Melissa asks as he grabs the scissors and starts cutting off her dress. "Like you said. Just having fun." Rick yanks the dress off her body leaving her laying on the floor in her bra and panties and still wearing her strappy sandals and he starts tickling her bare sides and she reacts just like I did by screaming bloody murder as she laughs uncontrollably. "Perfect" he says as he looks us both over.

TO BE CONTINUED

Yessssssss, another aggressiveangel hit! Hope to see more in this series.

If I may say though, after reading Late Night work out so much and hoping for a female equivalent to it, I'm personally hoping to see some foot worship show up at some point in Liz's future ;)

A Fine Fix

Ah, the perils of drink and deferred desire, not to mention a little knowledge--in this case of literal self-restraint!<br>
Angel, your fine "please do, please don't" tale gives domestic prankishness a real erotic charge. 'Love the way you deftly and plausibly let Liz set herself up, and gave us a sting-in-the-tail of Melissa essentially setting herself up, too. Clearly, Mel didn't vet Rick enough before granting him those 'cuffs. The ribbon toes tie would indicate an experienced ticklephile, the scissors one with nooo patience or scruples.<br> More the pity for (envy of?) Liz and Mel, and eager anticipation for us.<p>Thank you, and do continue.

Last edited:
I quite enjoy your works. A nice style, and good eye for fitting the conventions and tropes in. Very solid work.

Myriads

EXCELLENT story !!

You always create wonderful scenarios - you're a great storyteller indeed!

:D

Thank you island man. I appreciate it. How to provide a few different ones soon along with continuing a couple older ones.

Yeah, this is a story that really needs a part 2. Great story, and very promising to be continued :)

How have I missed this story??? Fantastic... and I hope there is a part 2 soon!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back