• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie Night - f/m Sexual tickles, edging and sex.

thetroublewt

Movie Night.

'No...nope...no...seen it...heard it's crap...no' Said Max as Hannah flicked through their netflix account. She hated movie night. It was the same very week. She would try in vain to find something they would both enjoy and Max would basically say no to anything that didn't have explosions and boobs.

He was being particularly difficult tonight. They had been going for 30 minutes. Why can't he just suck it up and watch one movie that doesn't have a guy in a cape.

'What about this?' she enquired almost hopefully. It had won best film, it was critically acclaimed and there were no explosions. She got the answer she expected.

'That looks lame.' came Max's reply. Hannah sighed. Their relationship was perfect. But movie nights tested her. She began to think that he was being particularly cocky for a guy, who no less than two weeks ago, had been edged 24 times by her. She definitely should of got him to agree that she could pick the movies forever more.

An idea began to form.

Max was sat on the sofa next to her. he was wearing his comfy pants and a white t-shirt. even in this state he was bit of a cutie. She wanted to watch that movie and she now had a plan to make it happen. She peeled off the socks on her tiny, soft feet. They were warm and inviting. She spun on the sofa and placed them near his face.

'Hey, what are you...oh!' said Max. Seeing the invitation he grabbed her ankles and began to kiss her soles. She purred in response. He loved her feet. He began to kiss her soft arches and lick her toes. She giggled but kept her feet still. His foot lust grew and he sucked her toes. They both moaned. She decided to move forward with her plan.

'Why don't you lie down on the floor?' she said.

'What do you mean?' he asked.

'I'll show you.' she stood up and began to move him. She beckoned him to lie on the floor. Putting his legs and feet on the sofa, he rested his back on the floor. She sat between his legs on the sofa, his feet either side of her. She rested her feet on his chest. She move her feet to the bulge forming in his pants. Skillfully she began to manipulate the growing cock with her soles.

‘Why don't you take off your pants?’ She said seductively.

He quickly pulled down his slacks and his cock sprang free. He was already hard and bobbing in anticipation. She wriggled her toes under his balls. He gasped. She wrapped her arches around his shaft and began to slowly pump. He let out a deep moan.

Whilst he was distracted she moved to the next phase. Taking the rope off her dressing gown she wrapped it around his ankles and looped it behind her. His feet were bound either side of her legs. He didn’t realise what she was doing until it was too late.

‘Hey what are you… oh god!’ He gasped.

She started by walking her nails up and down both his bare soles. He shrieked and wriggled his feet desperate to get away. But the rope stayed firm. She went back to tickling his balls with her toes. He squirmed and bucked on the floor. He tried to reach up to get her but she just gently kicked him away and increased the tickling.

Her nails skidded and slid all over his soft bare flesh. His feet danced and flexed as she sought to find the spots between his toes. He howled his tormented approval. She giggled as she continued to exploit all his ticklish weaknesses. Her feet moved to capture his cock again and she pumped his length. His laughter mixed with moans.

‘Oh the widdle ticklish baby’s dick is so hard. Is the baby boy ticklish? My little tickle pet ticklish? Ohhh what’s the matter? Too ticklish for my nails? Tickle tickle tickle little pet. Cootchie Cootchie coo!.’ She teased.

‘Hahahehemmmmmm not the tickle talk! Anything but thahahahhhhahahaatmmmmmmm!’ He squealed.

All his weaknesses, all his desires mercilessly exploited. She felt his orgasm building. His moans close to raising into a crescendo. She stopped working his dick and went back to tickling his balls. He screamed.

‘AHAHHEHEHEHEHHE DON’T STOP AHAHEHEHEHHEHEHE I WAS SO CLOSE!’

‘You’ve been a difficult bitch all night so you’re getting punished. Tickle tickle your full balls are so ticklish. But not as ticklish as your widdle feets!’

He hollered and screamed in protest but she didn't listen. She focused on extracting every yelp and laugh out of her helpless horny pet. After a few minutes she went back to giving him a soft footjob. Again her silk soles milked him relentlessy till he was about to explode. Again she stopped.

‘OH GOD PLEASSEEEE HAHAHEHEHEHHE I’LL DO ANYTHING! JUST LET ME CUM’ He pleaded.

‘I get to watch any movie I like?’ she asked.

‘YES YES YES! ANYTHING!’ he replied.

She stopped her assault. She leaned in.

‘So here’s the deal. I’m going to watch any movie of my choosing. You are going to lie there and take whatever I give you and not make a sound. If you make a sound I'll edge you with my feet. After my movie if you have earned it i’ll let you cum. Understand?’

He nodded. He figured she would put on some light chick flick. He would have to endure an hour and and twenty minutes of the this at best. She turned on Netflix. Pride and Prejudice - extended edition.

‘I hear this is a three hour cut.’ she giggled ‘Now every time you disturb me from my movie i’m gonna deny you. Understand.’ He nodded again, eyes full of terror.

She started to watch. Her feet snaked around his member and began to work their magic again. With one nail she slowly stroked his left sole. He bit his lip. He wanted to scream so bad.

The first ten mins were manageable. They felt long but he started to believe she might be kind. That was about the time she brought both hands to play. Her nails skittered up and down his sensitive sole. He covered his mouth and yelped. Her eyebrows raised.

‘Tickle, tickle, tickle…’ she said in a slow and seductive voice.

‘No!’ he cried and then instantly regretted it. Her feet immediately wrapped around his leaking cock and pumped. He threw his head back and bit into his hand to stop the deep moan from escaping. She worked his cock beautifully, her soft soles like silk over his teased member.

She edged him. He nearly cried. Her feet rested on his hips whilst his cock bobbed and leaked. He heard her chuckle. She went back to slowly stroking his soles.

This was the pattern for the next hour. When the movie got to a boring point she would increase the tickling on his feet, make him laugh, then edge his needy cock. 4 times in one hour and he still had two more to go. He couldn't last could he?

The second hour saw a change in his resolve. He tried harder to keep the laughs in by covering his mouth. Trying not to focus on the sensations on his feet. It worked for a good half hour, but she was also distracted by the story. At one point she stopped her light tickles all together. Maybe she had grown bored. He sensed a small victory. He relaxed.

Which was a mistake.

She been building to this. Surprising him with a full ten finger attack. He howled and laughed instantly. He was rewarded with another slow edge. But this time she kept her soft tickles in place. He couldn't but grunt loudly as she edged him again, which in turn earned him another. He was edged almost continually for the next half hour 6 times.

The final hour. She relented her assault as the story began to reach its climax. He was a sweaty wreck. All he could think about was cumming. He tried his best to recover his sanity in the little time he could before she remembered to torture him again. She raked her nails over his bare soles. This time he was ready and held back valiantly. She tickled and teased softly and deliberately. He held on. His body shaked but he kept the laughter at bay for 15 minutes. The nerve endings on his feet were directly wired to his leaking member. Every tickle served to tease him more. He wanted her. He wanted every part of her. He wanted to serve her. To make her happy. And God he wanted to cum.

She sensed his resistance. She was so proud of him for fighting. The movie was getting to the good bit and so was she. With her feet she began to wriggle her toes under his balls, adding to his torment. Her free foot began to explore and poke his tummy with her skilled toes. They snaked around his sensitive body. His resistance couldn’t last. It didn’t. His laughter spilled out and he cried for mercy as he crumbled. She had no time for mercy. Her soles pumped him again and raked his tender soles. He screamed and yelled. He had been pushed past the breaking point. She worked his cock and his shot streams of precum over her feet. She laughed at his predicament. The last 40 minutes were spent slowly edging him just twice more. Long drawn out tortures that made him howl and scream. She loved it. She loved him.

He thanked god when the credits rolled. She stopped working his cock and stripped off her clothes. He looked at his goddess. She was perfection and she was his. She moved off the sofa and looked at him. In his state he was ruined and hers. She wanted him so much. She also knew how much he had been tortured.

‘If I sit on you now you’ll cum in a few seconds. That’s not fair for me.’ She said as she straddled his face. He hungrily took her pussy in his mouth. He licked up and down her pussy lips. His tongue snaked between her lips and located her aching, throbbing clit. He sucked hard and felt her shake and moan. She reached back and tickled his sides and his laughter vibrated deep inside her pussy. She screamed as her orgasm took hold of her body. She weakly dismounted his face and moved down to his weeping cock. Taking it in her hands she slowly stroked him. He begged for her. She felt he had earned his reward.

Mounting him slowly she slipped him into her pussy. He felt her soft lips engulf his cock and watch transfixed as she bounced up and down on his aching dick. Her tits jiggled as she moaned and screamed for him. He thrusted deep inside her. She collapsed forward and kissed him passionately. He buried his cock into her. She whispered into his ear that she wanted him to cum. He obeyed. His cock erupted as he screamed her name. A few minutes later he was spent. She slipped off and lay beside him. He turned to her.

‘I love you so much.’

Movie night was going to be a lot better from now on.

All of your stories are great. I'm really glad you've begun to post them around. I'm very particular and I've enjoyed all of yours. I hope you continue to write and share, your work is appreciated.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back