• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba / Dark Angel Story

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Here is the first part of a story featuring Jessica Alba as Max in "Dark Angel". This tale puts a lot of emphasis on establishing the plot and making it believable. Please let me know if it works for you and any suggestions you have for Part 2.

TOUCHING AN ANGEL (Part 1)

Max prowled slowly outside of a large, dark mansion with about 50 windows and six entrances. But neither the mansion nor the surrounding night were quite as black as the suit she wore: a tight, long-sleeved top, form-fitting black jeans and boots to match. Even her socks were black. Somehow, this color—besides being appropriate for stealth—felt natural. It also went well, she thought, with her deep brown eyes and hair. Max scanned toward the top of the mansion to see several rather tall women patrolling the edge of the roof.

As usual, Max was here on one of Logan’s assignments or ‘crusades’ as she often thought of them. This case was a bit out of the ordinary because the bad guys were actually girls, a network of about 30 to 40 young women, all in their 20’s and 30’s, all extremely intelligent, and all—to add to the strangeness—intensely religious, although the exact religion and its beliefs remained very sketchy to Logan’s intelligence sources.

Essentially, the women were first-rate computer hackers, but hackers who radically opposed sophisticated technologies and their uses. The women belonged to one of the many cults which had sprung up in the eleven years since the ‘Pulse’—the electromagnetic discharge exploded by terrorists in 2009—had wiped out most of the United States’ electronic, computer-based infrastructure. Several of these cults saw the Pulse as a divinely-guided message condemning the evils of technology and calling for a return to simpler, more natural, more ‘human’ times.

Paradoxically, this female hacking network used its considerable scientific skills to undermine the remnants of America’s technological capabilities and to prevent a return to pre-Pulse conditions. Logan, under the guise of ‘Eyes Only’, a combination cyber-journalist and private investigator, certainly understood the risks of technology, but he also employed his own highly advanced computing resources to defeat and frustrate corruption at every opportunity. These women, even if their intentions were good—in an insane kind of way—had to be stopped. They had already shut down the Pacific Northwest’s electrical grid three times in the last two months. Max was dispatched, once again, to do the ‘leg work’. Not only was Logan confined to a wheelchair, but Max just happened to be a genetically-engineered super-soldier who could take on an entire professional football team with both arms tied behind her back.

Since the women of the Network used this mansion as their home residence as well as their central headquarters, there was almost no chance of approaching it secretly, when no one was around.
Unfortunately, a more direct, confrontational approach was called for. Her basic plan, as always, was ‘to make it up as she went along’, but Logan’s instructions were to obtain their primary computer-net security password. This would allow him to see the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of everything the women were involved in—without their knowing a thing about his snooping. Failing that, Max was simply supposed to ‘take out’ their equipment. Although not as desirable an option, on today’s market it would take the cult at least a year or two to rebuild.

Max saw her opening as three men, in what looked like delivery uniforms, were quickly slipping out of a wide doorway about 100 feet ahead of her. The three looked like they were in a big hurry to leave. As she crouched in some bushes, Max estimated she would have about 6 seconds to get inside. No problem for someone who had dodged bullets at close range. This was going to be easier than she imagined.

Speeding behind the door, Max waited until it had almost shut and grabbed it by the knob at the last moment. She watched as the delivery men disappeared into the darkness and then felt someone pull hard to close the door. When it didn’t budge, the ‘someone’ tried to push it back open. Max waited until she felt the full force (such as it was) of the person’s effort, then she let up. A blonde women dressed in green came stumbling through the doorway. Max grabbed her with one hand and spun her around while still holding onto the door with the other hand. She then roughly pulled the blond inside along with her, dropped the woman to the floor face-down and held her there with one knee. So far so good, she thought, as she took in the warehouse-type area around her. They seemed to be alone.

“Good evening, sister. What d’ya say you and me take a little stroll up to your main operations center?” Max began. The blond was struggling, but Max kept her under control without difficulty. After several moments she lay still.

“Who are you? Let me up!!”

Max smiled slightly. “You might want to change your tone if we’re going to form a meaningful relationship.”

“You’ll never even get out of this area, and I’m certainly not going to help you!” the blonde said angrily.

“OK,” Max shrugged one shoulder, “Fine with me.” Lifting the woman, who looked about 25, easily to her feet, Max said, “Close your eyes, honey.”

The woman turned to run, but Max grabbed her around the waist. “Have it your way. That’s what a girl gets for trying to be gentle….” And with that Max delivered a hard , but precise blow to the blonde’s jaw. She crumpled quickly to the ground, but Max caught her from behind and kept her head from hitting the cement.

Max saw that the one exit leading further inside the mansion was directly across the room. Moving to it quickly, she came up against a security door that required some sort of sensor key to open. Returning to the unconscious woman, she looked around for the device in question. On the blonde’s belt was an ornament the size and shape of a finger. Finding no other candidate, Max slid it off and carried it back to the exit. Apparently, the finger-ornament went on your own finger and was then inserted into the sensor panel. Max could clearly see where such a device could fit.

Pressing it on her little finger, Max was surprised to see that the silver piece of metal didn’t go on smoothly, although there seemed to be plenty of space inside. Suddenly she felt a sharp stinging sensation and the finger device clamped tightly over her skin. Ignoring the pain, Max pushed the device into the sensor panel opening, but an alarm began to blare and the light in the room increased dramatically. Max started to feel dizzy and quite warm. Things were swirling and fogging over as she realized the finger-key must have an ID mechanism set to a particular print-pattern. Guess I should have stayed around longer for some more “X-5” genetically-enhanced training, Max thought and almost smiled. Then blackness engulfed her.

Max felt daylight caressing her closed eyelids as she began to wake. Unexpectedly, she didn’t feel tired or hung over, in fact she was bursting with energy as if she had just drunk three cups of coffee. Stimulants, she realized, and opened her eyes in time to see a tall, red-headed women putting a syringe away into a small briefcase. Max had to blink several times to clear her vision. When she tried to bring her hand down to her face to help with that process, her arm stopped abruptly and she heard a slight clink of metal. Handcuffs. At least they felt padded. She began to take detailed inventory of her position as all her damned, miserable training under the control of Manticore Corporation had taught her: She was lying flat on a large mattress about three feet off the ground. Her wrists were shackled above her to a headboard with about two inches of play per arm. The position of her legs and ankles paralleled her arms and wrists—spread apart and cuffed. Her body formed an X position on the bed, the ‘eagle-span’, she thought they used to call it.

She was no longer dressed the way she had entered the mansion. Stripped of her black top and jeans Max lay there in her sleeveless gray T-shirt and pale yellow panties. The latter apparently her only concession to a ‘feminine’ color scheme. The T-shirt left an inch wide strip of her belly exposed.
Although they had removed her black sports bra, oddly, this female gang had left her military-style boots on. Certainly, Max thought, a mistake on their part since it would be much easier for her to run when the time came.

“Well, we know you are at least an X-3 from the bar code on your neck,” the speaker was the tall redhead with the syringe. “But that’s about all. You, on the other hand, apparently know quite a bit more about us. Of course, this puts us at a disadvantage. One which we are required to remedy.” Max counted 15 other women, all fitting Logan’s intelligence profile, surrounding her bed.

Max smiled confidently and cocked her head a bit to one side. “Oh really? Sounds interesting. I have a different read on the situation. By the end of the day you’ll be telling me all sorts of things that I want to know. And by the way, I’m an X-5.”

Max saw a few of the women take a step back from the bed and flinch a little. That showed the Network did know something about Manticore’s activities over the years. They were not bluffing about that. “Just how do you intend to pry information from me? Beatings? No, probably drugs—I see you are pretty good with the needles,” Max said, looking hard into the redhead’s eyes. “Let me save you time. That stuff won’t get you anywhere with me.”

The redhead took a step closer to Max who noticed that the woman had a great figure, a very nice chest and beautiful, light green eyes. Max thought of her lesbian friend, Original Cindy. Cindy would love to get this gal’s phone number. If she uses the phone, that is.

With an air of pride the redhead almost whispered, “My name is Auria. We do not intentionally inflict harm on anyone. We serve the High One and will not cause you…injury. However, to fulfill His wishes, we will do what is necessary to overcome the Beast of technology. We have selected a method of…persuasion which leaves the body undamaged, but moves the soul to reveal its secrets.”

Max had no idea what she was talking about, but she found the woman’s heavy, quasi-religious tone disturbing. Who knows what bizarre stunts their “religion” demands of them. “In English, please,” Max said, a bit angry now.

Simply and without a trace of jest she answered, “We are going to tickle you until you tell us why you are here, what you know about us and who you work with.” Like a formula she repeated, “We’ll tickle you until you tell.”

Max stared at her for a few moments, not trusting her ears. “Did you say, ‘tickle’? Your big plan is to tickle information out of me? How…quaint.” Max was still convinced they were covering up some dark intent. As she scanned the attractive faces surrounding her, however, they all seemed to take “Auria’s” proposal quite seriously.

“Perhaps you have never really been tickled before,” Auria responded, “Or in an effective manner. I assure you, it can be quite…overwhelming.”

Her statement caused Max to think back. Tickled? Sure, a few times. At Manticore, when she was 8 or 9, Zak tickled her ribs once or twice in an effort to cheer her up. She also remembered a boyfriend who probed her underarms to get a reaction. Of course, not too many people could pin down an X-5 for more than a few seconds because of her strength and speed. Even Zak could only hold her for about a minute before she broke free. Come to think of it, a couple of times Logan squeezed her waist or poked her in the ribs. In each case, she resisted any reaction to Logan’s sneaky fingers.

What kind of a threat is this? Max wondered. She decided to play along. If that’s all they had planned, great. She could use the time to consider escape methods. “And how many of you do the…tickling?”

Auria got a gleam in her eye, but did not really smile. “As many as it takes.”

Max blinked and tried to stave off the mental image of 16 girls probing her body. It would be pretty gross, if nothing else. “Well, I hate to break it to you, sisters, but I’m not exactly ticklish. In case you haven’t heard, X-5’s are built kinda tough, they…”

“X-5’s,” Auria interrupted, “possess an highly developed neuro-sensory response system.” She sounded like she was quoting from a textbook—or from what was left of the Internet. “In your present situation, this constitutes something of a…liability.”

While Max chewed over these words, Auria called to the blond women Max “subdued” the night before—apparently her name was Kim—and the two of them came up next to Max’s body on either side. “We will begin with the belly,” Auria announced.

Kim reached out and lightly pulled up on Max’s T-shirt to expose more of her stomach. The lack of body fat and well-worked abs were now clearly on view. Suddenly, each of them grabbed one side of Max’s waist—Kim on the right, Auria on the left—and started “goosing” her with little pinching motions. Both of them tickled, but they both also watched Max’s face carefully, waiting for signs of sensitivity.

Strangely, Max’s first thought upon being tickled was: No unauthorized laughing, soldier! She could almost hear Lydecker, her former chief commander at Manticore and current archenemy, barking out such an order. Uncomfortable sensations shot out at her in waves from her waist area. Max felt a slight temptation to smile, but she knew that would not be a good idea. It would encourage them and also weaken her own concentration. She began to draw on her “hostage scenario” training, relaxing as much as possible and attempting to focus exclusively on thoughts of her mission. Logan, sitting at his computer terminal, came to mind. How was she going to explain this to him?! ‘Well Logan, they used some unusual interrogation techniques….’

Max felt the women shifting their attack. Four hands, or more precisely, eight fingernails were lightly dancing over the soft skin of her stomach. It didn’t really tickle. Occasionally, a finger went inside her bellybutton for several seconds which sent little shivers up her body, but Max still kept up a stony expression.

“Hey, girls. Maybe you should go back to whips and clubs or something. This doesn’t tickle me and there’s no way in hell I’m going….” Max’s voice trailed off as Kim and Auria dug their fingers deep into her ribs, very much the way Zak had done to her as a kid. Max squirmed a little, left, then right, and started breathing more deeply. This was definitely a more sensitive spot and Max noticed the blonde and the redhead exchange a meaningful glance. Apparently, they were encouraged by Max’s reaction because Kim, who was dressed almost as scantily as Max herself, climbed on top of Max, straddled her waist and took over the rib-tickling, solo. Kim went to work passionately, going under Max’s ribcage, then between her ribs, first slowly, and then with furious speed.

Max closed her eyes, struggling with the frontal assault. Kim was good at this, the bound X-5 thought. Maybe I hit her too hard last night. Max squirmed some more and shook the hair out of her eyes. She could feel a loud sound in the pit of her stomach trying to push out, a sound that most likely resembled laughter, but she forced it down, stayed silent, until Kim made a fist and began rolling her knuckles over Max’s lower two ribs.

“Aaah, no! Eeeeey,” Max let out, surprising herself and her captors. Her face wore a kind of forced grin.

“Very good,” Auria said softly as she watched from the side. “It will be easier now.”

Max tried to reassert control over her mouth and voice. This had now become as much a matter of pride as anything else. Screw the mission—she wasn’t going to give these wacko bitches the satisfaction of seeing her lose control.

Kim was now using both set of knuckles on this lower rib area which had proved vulnerable. Focusing her mind, Max was able to stop squirming—for the moment. “We will soon need to provide some distraction,” Auria said commandingly. Immediately two other women, both short brunettes, came up alongside Max’s head. Each was holding some sort of stiff feather.

Kim stopped the rib-tickling and slowly lifted Max’s shirt even further up. Then she started probing and poking Max on the sides of her breasts, on bare skin, just below the armpits. Max jumped and squeezed her eyes shut. This was electric, definitely the worst so far and Max bit her lower lip and took a few deep breaths. I am in control…control, Max muttered in her mind.

Suddenly, Max felt Kim’s hands creep up an inch or two into her armpits. She began to gently wriggle her fingers in random patterns around Max’s smooth, hairless underarms. At this point, Max involuntarily and fruitlessly tried to pull her arms down. The bed shook at the force of her effort.

Kim leaned in close toward Max’s face as she continued teasing the soft skin. “We’ll tickle you until you tell,” Kim whispered.

Max opened her eyes and stared back angrily at the blonde. “I won’t tell, you psycho.”

“But we’ll tickle you until you tell,” Kim explained.

Auria nodded to the brunettes. The one on Max’s left quickly put the tip of her feather into Max’s ear and swirled it very slowly in the ear’s little crevices. The girl on the right instantly began to graze Max’s amazingly full lips even more slowly, back and forth, with her feather. Max flipped her head to each side to see what was going on. The girls never let up in spite of Max’s movements. After a few seconds, Max’s lips started to itch from the feather’s silky touch. Then the same sensation seized her ear. It soon became maddening not being able to wipe away the itchy, tickly feeling.

Right then, as Kim intensified the armpit teasing—using her thumbs to press and dig in—two new girls grabbed Max about two inches above her knees and squeezed over and over just firmly enough to provoke a response.

In her mind, Max tried everything she could to cope with the multiple onslaught of sensations, but it was too much. Auria stepped up to Max’s crotch and flicked one finger up and down on the outside of Max’s yellow panties. “Does this…tickle?” she asked innocently.

Max exploded into laughter. “Noooooooooo, dooooooooon’t dooooooooooo thaaaaaaaat, aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stoooooooooooooooooooop, eeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.”

Auria smiled broadly as she watched Max writhing at the hands of the Network. When Max started bucking, Kim actually fell off the bed, but quickly resumed tickling from the side. It was time to press their advantage. Kim went back to kneading Max’s ribs and two additional girls began to lightly stroke Max’s inner thighs with their fingernails.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, WAIT! WAIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I-I-I aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hohohohohohahahahaha,” Max’s laugh got wilder as the tickling continued.

After five minutes of this, it became hard to tell what was getting to Max the most. But Auria thought she knew: the ribs, and she had a plan to exploit this area to the fullest. She tapped Kim on the shoulder who immediately stopped her tickling; she then stopped the thigh-strokers. The others kept going as Auria pressed a button on the wall behind the bed. Slowly the bed compacted itself until Max was about a foot and a half off the ground. Quickly girls brought over benches and set them adjacent to the bed on both sides. The ticklers made room for them, but didn’t stop. Three girls sat on each bench.

Auria addressed Max calmly. “Will you tell?”

Max’s was not laughing quite as hard as before, but it would still have been tough for her to speak. Auria motioned to all the remaining ticklers to cease. Max immediately got quiet. She felt angry and embarrassed at the same time. How could she let these girls get to her? She had to toughen up—now! She certainly wouldn’t reveal anything to them. “That…would be…a ‘no’,” Max answered breathlessly.

“We’ll tickle you until you tell,” Auria said with a perfectly straight face.

“Ya, I think I’ve heard that somewhere before,” Max sneered.

“Very well.” Auria said and backed up. Then the six girls sitting on the benches began to take off their shoes and socks. A few of them pulled sock lint from between their toes. One brunette gave herself a quick foot massage. Some of the girls wore nail polish, some not. “Girls!” Auria said and each one began to position her toes along Max’s ribcage and belly: 12 feet, 60 toes were lined up from Max’s armpits to her hip.

Max looked a bit shocked when she peered out at what she had to admit were a bunch of pretty feet. This was not going to be good—at all. Max was developing an unexpected nervous feeling as she watched the toes wriggle and wait for the word from Auria. Somehow they looked much more…tickly than fingers did. She wondered why. Maybe because feet themselves were usually ticklish or maybe because they look funnier, or….”

Auria nodded and the toes went to work. Some pressed and scratched her ribs, some poked her waist or rolled over her tummy. The girls tickled in unison, but each with her own style, sending hundreds of goofy signals of not-quite pain, not-quite-pleasure racing to Max’s brain. She began to giggle loudly, “Hehehe hehehehe heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssseee, nooooooooooooooooooooooo, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiit, HEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHE HEHEHEHE. NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

“Why did you come here?” Auria asked.

As she continued to laugh, Max shook her head ‘no’.

“Who sent you?” After waiting a few moments for an answer which didn’t come, Auria addressed the girls who were toeing Max. “Step it up, ladies.” All six simultaneously leaned over and placed their hands into the battle, sticking fingers between, below and over toes, finding new skin to probe.

Max roared and sweat formed on her forehead. “STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I-I-I-I-I woooooooooooooon’t teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!! Oohoohoohoohoohooooooooooo.” She kept raising her torso, trying to get out of the reach of those hands and feet.

“We believe you will tell. But let’s take a simpler question: What is your name?”

“Ruuuuuuuuumple-stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilt-skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin hahahahaha hahaha HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, YOOOUUUUUUUU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!”

Auria thought for a moment. “Girls, you may stop now. Kaitlin, begin please.”

A girl about 23, 5’2”, very petite, with light brown hair came up to the end of the bed and stood over Max’s feet. She had finely shaped fingernails on her tiny hands. She started to unlace Max’s left boot.
Auria let Kaitlin continue until she was tugging at the heel to get the boot off.

Max, did you wonder at all why we left your boots on?” Auria finally said.

“Been dyin’ from curiosity.”

“We find that feet are more…lively when they just emerge from shoes. Yours should be a bit warm by now.”

Max wondered about the sensitivity of her feet. She tried to remember a time when she had been tickled there, but couldn’t. Neither Zak, nor Dirk…Andy, her friend Sue…or Logan had gone for her feet. Nobody. But it couldn’t be worse than the rib tickling, right? She was doing OK. Sure, she had lost some dignity, but there wasn’t even a question of talking…or ‘telling’ as these crazies put it.

Kaitlin dropped Max’s left shoe to the floor and with finger and thumb began slowly pulling off the black sock. She lifted Max’s ankle slightly with the other hand to ease the way. Following the last tug, Max’s foot—lean, long and smooth—lay naked in Kaitlin’s hands. Max’s toes were nicely-proportioned and thin and went without nail polish. Kaitlin lowered the foot to the bed and then sat down on a low stool one of the other girls had brought over.

“You can stop this at any time, if you tell. Otherwise, Kaitlin is going to tickle the bottoms of your feet. She is extremely good in this…department.”

“Bring it on.” Max hoped she sounded nasty.

Attachments

• SvS 1.png
    SvS 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
great story!

awesome story dig dug dog, the only bad thing is that you ended the story right before they tickled her feet, keep up the good work and can't wait for the sequel!

Goddamned great!

I've never watched more than 15 minutes of Dark Angel, but Jessica Alba is a beautiful woman. Her beauty, together with the toughness of her character, certainly make her ripe for a resistance-filled breaking from some deft tickling touches. You make the most of it here! I especially love how Max is taken progressively through levels of susceptibility to tickling. I think I would have liked for the gradual increase to continue even a bit longer, but then I'm no story writer, and I can imagine that a story I wrote would bore by never getting the victim to the breaking point. Thanks a million. From this and our reactions to the Ticklish Lottery (any idea what the status of that is now?), I think we have very similar interests.

Thanks for writing such a great and vastly entertaining story!

Bravo Bravo!!!!!

This story is awesome so far. I've always been a huge Jessica Alba fan. She's soooooo adorable. Her character in Dark Angel just screams to be broken by intense tickling. I'd just love to nibble on her bare feet until she giggles to tears. Anyway....great so far man....can't wait for part 2!! No mercy for her feet please!

very good, i don't know the show or the girl, but the story is a masterpiece, excellent job!!!!

TickleStud

D3, I knew you were the man for the job! Terrific! I can't wait for part two.

OH MY FRIKKIN GOD! *ahem* Jessica Alba is VERY hot...and she's definately in my top 3 foot-wise. What I wouldn't give...:confused:

Wow, I'm very gratified by the enthusiastic response! It makes the task of writing a lot more fulfilling to hear that you've given enjoyment to others.

Please note that I must be out of town for several days beginning Friday afternoon (8/3). I will plunge into Part 2 upon my return. During the break I will pray for the ability to do justice to Jessica's feet! :)

Thank you all.

Note to afogb: I think you are right about our interests. I'd like to confer by e-mail when I come back. I thought about extending the build up, but that can go on indefinitely, as you said. Plus I try to take the "general reader" into account.

awesome story

man great story i can't wait till they tickle her little perfect feet. if it is at all possible could they tickle her while she still has her other black sock on. that would be awesome. other than that little request keep up the good work

Amazing D3 simply amazing make sure u get a lot of foot tickling in the sequel cause ive always wanted to see Jessica Alba get her ffet tickled on Dark Angel maybe something to write about to FOX asking if they could put an episode of Max getting tickled but this is a truly amazing story keep it up.

Stooge: It would be my privelege to fulfill your request.

Trey: I can't believe that would affect Fox, but hey, nothing to lose and everything to gain. Should I send them this story? :D

Chuckster and Akatora: Have no fear, guys.

Tklr5150: I haven't given up hope for your "resistance-based" story. Pleeeaaase!

Stud: You are too kind.

Scooby: What can I do to maximize your enjoyment of the tale?

Last edited:
REPOST OF PART I

As I'm about to post part 2 of this story, I'm bumping up part 1 for those who missed it. Please enjoy. I hope you find the plot payoff to be worth the wait...

TO: afogb

Hey afogb,

I'd like to send you e-mail to share thoughts on future tickling stories. Your e-mail is "unlisted" here. Please e-mail me if you see this at: [email protected]

Also check out Part 2 of Max's interrogation tickle ("Touching an Angel").

This one is simply too good to hide...

Since I've already bumped part two to the top of the heap, how can I not allow part one to rejoin it? See my comments on part two--which I
must perversely admit, I read before this one--re: the joys of
anticipation, which all of us should have learned from our encounters
with Heinz ketchup.
Y'know what really impresses me about this story: I've never seen
the tv show that inspired it--not a second. But I feel I now know
the protagonist awfully well-and that's apart from the delight
engendered by her ticklish surrender. That's a mark of solid fan
fiction/tickle tale writing: it does right by both the source material
and by the joys of tickling.
First rate job, ddd!

Captain,

It was really kind of you to take the time to post two messages of appreciation. I hope my future efforts will make the same impression on those of ticklish heart and soul.

dig dug

Since Tickling Bro commented on Part 2 of this story, I decided to bump up Part 1 as well for those who have not seen this tale...

dig dug dog

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back