• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for a story

smart-tickler

Hi everyone

Im trying to find a story that i might really like. Ive been scrolling through but don't have time to read them all. Can anyone think of a story that has a really powerful female character ideally a series of 3 or more episodes. A series where a powerful female character makes multiple ticklees submit through their tickling power and also something that has some nice twists in it where the unexpected happens and you are kept guessing a bit about who's gonna get tickled with a bit of reversal and revenge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Smart-tickler

you should checkout the Jenni The Clown series by PeterVincentTGVK he has a story archive thats amazing!! You can check out mine too if you like but I only have a few so far.

A Law Degree is No Defense

Might I recommend "Melissa's Ordeal" by J the Quill, known more recently as Kindred? <br>This deliciously twisted and twisty seven-part series features the title character, a wonderfully naïve lawyer, repeatedly nylon foot tickled into a lather by a criminal mastermind and her thralls. It's a classic by one of the Community's most gifted scribes.<p>
Find Part One--thanks to ticklephehe--here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?19086-Melissa-s-Ordeal-(-great-story-and-sequel-)&highlight=melissa%27s+ordeal

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back