• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish UK Pnone girl (part 2, the bet)

Smiler77

TMF Novice
The bet. Part 1 finished with Honey and Stevie making a deal that on her next erotic TV phone show Honey would wear sheer black stockings for the fiirst 4 hours of the show and if Honeys shoes were on her more than off Stevie would never tickle call her again and Honey would humiliate Stevie every time she was on and he called. However if her shoes were off more than on at the request of her callers she had to endure a tickle session with Stevie....

The few days passed quickly and Honey was within 5 minutes of going on air. She look stunning with a sexy black bra and panties set, black suspender belt and high heel black shoes. All only bettered by her legs in the ultra sheer black nylon stockings. She knew the rules but felt safe that the callers would be more happy looking at her with her bra off rather than her shoes.

10pm came and Honey went on the bed with her phone ear peice in. The near 6ft long haired blonde with stunning green eyes looked a picture with her long legs covered in sheer nylon. "Hello your through to Honey" she said to her first caller. She could not believe it as he asked her for a foot job. 15 minutes later Honey hurriedly puts her shoes back on as the caller hangs up. Unfortunately for Hoeny the 2nd caller asked her to take her shoes off and wiggle her toes at the camera for the best part of 20 minutes. The next few callers just wanted Honey to take her bra off and talk sex, but she was aware she had lost the first hour by a good 5 minutes.

11pm. Disaster for Honey. The first caller was the first "tickle monster" of the night who not only got her shoes off but wanted to knew her every tickle spot. Honeys heart was sinking as she seen the clock go past 11.30 and tickle monster was still on the phone. He finally hung up at 11.40 followed by a caller who wanted her to have his cock in every available hole Honey had. Honey was actually releived for the call which lasted to her 12am break. But Honey knew on her return at 12.30 she was 25 minutes down with only 90 minutes of the bet left. A cold shudder went through her and she could actually feel her feet being ticked

On Honeys return at 12.30 there was relief as all the next callers until 1.15 did not ask about her shoes. With 45 minutes to go and Honey 5 minutes up her 2nd disaster of the night as tickle monster number 2 called and off came the shoes. The call lasted to 1.50. Honey knew she had lost as she answered the next call.

"I think it's fair to say it's tickle time Honey" said a voice she knew as Stevie. "Please no, not fair" said Honey. "You are not a girl who folds on a bet Honey, I know you 2 well, however to make it easier instead of 30 minute tickle session, how about I cut it in half and you are tickled by two, me and my pal"

"Deal" said Honey thinking 2 people for 15 minutes will be better than a 30 minute torture.
"OK will arrange on Twitter over the next few days but meantime Honey get those shoes off and stretch you arms above your head for me please" Stevie proceeded to mind tickle Honey for the next 5 minutes. Honeys mind was wandering so much her back was arching and her toes were almost bent double. Just in the mind or not this man had the ability to make it feel like she was getting tickled tortured and he will be doing it for real soon. "Please no more" said Honey shooting up. " be in touch soon Honey and see you next week for 15 minutes you will remember for the rest of your life" said Stevie before hanging up and leaving a shattered Honey to finish her show...

Part 3 soon. Let the real tickling commence..

Thanks to all who took the time to read this and part 1 of my first effort of a tickle story (making first effort a 3 parter a bit ambitious I know but they all tied in). Part 3 soon and Honey will for real get her tickled silly.

Thank you to all who read (pretty mild I know but had to set up for next bit) this and the 1000 plus who read part 1. Part 3 coming soon which I promise will be real tickling of a super ticklish girl.
Again thanks. First thing I've tried to write really since I left school (too long ago to remember)..

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back