• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Ordeal MMM/M (sexual)

jayp

My name is Jayson and yes I was a bully and quite a horrible person. Not long ago I was taught a lesson by 3 guys whom now I consider my friends. It was a life affirming lesson full of shear torture, uncontrollable laughter, and forced pleasure at the hands of my former enemies.
Brian, Jamie and Bob are the 3 guys that I had tormented and laughed at because they are gay. I called them names and bullied them into cowering whenever they saw me coming. Little did I know that they were planning something for me, something that would make me cringe.
I arrived home from work and grabbed my usual drink. Soon after I sipped my usual vodka I felt faint and fell to the floor. I couldn't move and then everything went dark.
I woke up in a haze. There was movement all around and I was being tossed around. My eyes were wide opened but I could not see anything. Terror filled me, I had a hood over my head and my wrists and ankles were bound tight. I tried to scream but my mouth was gagged.
The sounds and the movement made me realize that I was in the trunk of a car. Could this be the end of me? All manner of terrible thoughts ran in my head, and at that moment the car stopped. I heard footsteps and then heard the trunk pop open. I screamed for help, but it came out as a muffled yelp. I was terrified. I felt arms grabbing me. I struggled as I was being carted off. I fought and fought but to no avail.
For only a second did I wonder why this is happening to me, but then I realized that it was because of my doing that I was in this predicament. Still struggling, I was laid down on what felt like a bed with my bound wrists above my head and my bound ankles secured spread apart so I could not move.
The hood covering my head was finally taken off and finally I saw who had done this to me. It was Brian, Jamie, and Bob. Horror filled my eyes as I saw their faces. I screamed and struggled as they laughed and I knew that this would be the beginning of my ordeal.
All 3 guys had scissors and soon began to tear and rip my clothes off. Embarrassed and ashamed, I now lay on the bed facing up with nothing on but my white brief underwear and the gag covering my mouth. I was horrified because I knew they guys are gay and I figured that they were about to rape me, but I was in for much worse.
Bob stood at the side me with Brian and Jamie at the foot of the bed. I felt a sensation on my bare feet. Quickly it ran up my body like lightning. I shook violently as my bare soles were raked by the very guys I had tormented time and time again.
Uncontrollable, muffled laughter had penetrated my gag while Brian and Jamie raked the soles of my bare feet. I screamed and laughed at the same time as if I was somehow amused by what was happening to me. But I was not amused. It was forced. The laughter rushed out of me because of Jamie and Brian tickling my feet without mercy.
As they continued assaulting my feet, Bob had removed my gag and the laughter filled the room.
"PLEASE STOP, NO MORE AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AH AH HA " I Pleaded, but they kept on tickling.
Finally, Brian and Jamie had stopped and gave me time to breathe. Bob looked at me and smiled as I struggled.
"It's time for you to pay for what you have been doing to us for a couple of years now", said Bob in a stearn voice.
"Please let me go. I am so so sorry for what I did to you and your friends, please!" I said, scared and sweating.
"No, you owe us and we intend to get exactly what we want, and that is you." said Bob, with a smile on his face.
As soon as he said that to me the relentless tickling began with a vengeance. It was slow and hard. I could feel all 20 fingers scratching and penetrating in between my toes. I tried very hard not to be affected, but the laughter came out without question along with the inevitable pleading and begging for this ordeal to stop. It was truly a humiliating torture as laughter was being forced upon me.
"OH SHIT PLEASE NO MORE, PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!" I screamed.
The torment continued. Brian and Jamie gleefully tickled my feet and enjoyed every moment of my torture.
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE AAAAHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed.
The torment stopped for a moment and my eyes had widened as I saw both guys pick up hair brushes. Can it get any worse for me? Well it did because I felt the sensation of the brushes on my soles. It moved as fast as lightning up my body and it came out as screaming laughter.
" OH SHIT OH SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO more PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I screamed as the brushes moved fast on my poor soles.
After what seemed like an eternity, the tickling stopped, but it soon was replaced with a new sensation, a sensation that along with forcing laughter out of me, it was also making me moan and groan with a sort of unwanted pleasure. I tried very hard to hide this pleasure being forced upon me but it came out. Brian and Jamie were passionately sucking at my toes.
" OOHHHHHH MMMMMMM DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE OOOH MMMMMMMMMM AAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I was forced to moan.
As the 2 guys licked my soles and sucked at my wiggling toes, I felt my cock getting harder and harder. I was embarrassed because now there was a big bulge trying to rip through my underwear. I was also embarrassed because I knew that there was a bit of pre-cum staining my tighty whities. It was no use hiding my unwanted pleasure. They all saw my hard on wanting to penetrate through my stained underwear.
"PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO ME" I begged and begged.
"I WILL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE, PLEASE STOP" I pleaded, to no avail.
" OOH PLEASE NO MORE, PLEASE NOOOOOO, AAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, PLEASE STOP, IT TICKLES", I pleaded and pleaded.
The warm sensation of the 2 guys licking the soles of my feet combined with their fingers dancing around my soles was such a conflicting feeling. I laughed, cried a little, and I moaned as pleasure was being forced upon me. I felt that my cock was as hard as a rock and the tip now peeked though the waist band.
"Oh how nice. Looks like your big boy wants to come out", said Bob as he slowly pulled down my underwear to reveal fully my stone hard manhood.
"Looks like your boy is in need of some relief. Does your big hard boy need relief?" said Bob Tauntingly.
All I could do was moan and groan as Jamie and Brian continued to suck and lick my feet. But Bob was concentrating on my hard cock, staring at it as if hypnotized. I knew exactly what he wanted and there was no way that i could do anything about it. They had me where they wanted. I was their play toy, and it was not going to stop until i was forced to orgasm. It was inevitable, and I dreaded the obvious extra humiliation that I was about to endure.
While Jamie and Brian concentrated soley on my feet, Bob was all about my cock. He licked his lips as though he was hungry.
As I moaned, I pleaded with Bob not to touch me, but it was quite clear that he wanted my cock. He wanted to pleasure me. He would be the first man to do this to me.
I let out a short yelp when Bob grabbed my cock and began to slowly stroke it. Tears ran down my eyes. My body tingled. Two guys were sucking my toes and the third guy was jerking me off slowly and with so much tease.
" OOHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" I screamed, with unwanted pleasure.
Bob stroked slower and slower until it was almost to a stop.
"You want to cum, don' you?" whispered Bob
" Oh make no mistake, you WILL cum for me, but you will have to first beg me to suck your cock!" he said.
"Go ahead, BEG me!" said Bob with a stern voice.
" BEG ME TO SUCK YOUR COCK AND MAKE YOU CUM, AND I WILL STOP TEASING YOU." he said.
"With tears on my face, I first nodded yes, but then I said it, very reluctantly at first, but then with enthusiasm and want.
"Please OH please do it. I said.
" Do what?" Said Bob, knowing full well what.
"PLEASE SUCK IT. PLEASE SUCK MY COCK. I BEG YOU!!! PLEASE STOP TEASING ME AND DO IT!!!! SUCK MY COCK AND MAKE ME CUM!!!!! I screamed.
" I closed my eyes and felt the warm sensation of lips around the tip of my cock. It felt so good and my anticipation grew as my hard dick slowly went deeper into another mans mouth. It felt so good. Oh how humiliatingly good it felt. My cock was lovingly being sucked off by another man. I now moved with him and not against him.
Two men sucking my toes and one man sucking my cock as I lay bound and helpless taking every bit of pleasure that was being forced on me. But I liked it. No, I LOVED IT.
After enduring what seemed like hours of tickling and forced pleasure at the hands of 3 men , finally I exploded with the strongest orgasm that I ever had.

Wow! A hot story and love to have been there and worked over your feet with tickles and lickles as the other guys played with you!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back