• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in London

First dates are always nerve racking but recently Jackie had discovered Fet Life. She had an insane tickle fetish it drove her wild and via the internet she talked to fellow tickle lovers. Finally the time had come she was going to meet John, a tickler who she had met online. The date and time was set they were going to meet at the French House in Soho a legendary pub with black and white photos decorating the walls. Jackie and John met at midday on a boiling hot June Saturday as Soho was crowded with tourists and hipsters. A scotching hot day when London shines with beautiful women in short skirts and sandals.
As Jackie entered the pub she saw herself in the window reflection, she wore blue denim jeans, a tight tank top which showed her defined physique and slip on shoes showing her tanned soles. She was beautiful and playful and loved teasing men. As John walked in he saw Jackie and felt butterflies in his stomach seeing how beautiful she was.
'Hi I'm John'
'Hello John. I'm Jackie.'
As he joined Jackie on her table he noticed her slip on shoes revealing part of her soles. This made John tingle all over imagining messaging and tickling her soft feet.
'It's so great to finally meet you John' Jackie said with a shy smile.
'I know. Talking online it's hard to imagine the person behind the screen' said John.
As Jackie leaned in to her drink he saw her toned and defined sides and underarms. She had told him how ticklish she was. He was rushing thinking about tickling her it was hard to contain his excitement.
'If you don't mind me asking. How did you first get into tickling' asked John
'It always turned me on when I heard people say the word tickling and I felt embarrassed but also excited' said Jackie
John felt this as well with the knowledge that your fetish is different and stays with you all the time like an addiction.
'Then finally I asked my boyfriend to tie my up and tickle me into hysteria' Jackie continued.
'So what do you want to get out of Fet Life? ' John asked
'That's a big question' Jackie teased
'I want to know' John replied
'I like the thought of being tickled an teased in public place like this one. Trying to hold in my laughter as you tickle my sensitive flesh. The excitement of knowing that we both share our tickle fetish and no one else knows' said Jackie
As Jackie finished John leaned in and tickled her ribs and she shrieked with laughter.
'I want to tell you more about my fantasy. I like the thought of being taken to different locations in London and tickled but I have to hold in the laughter. You could take me to Hyde Park and slowly tease my toes with your tickler hands and I have to hold in the laughter. Would you do that? Jackie asked
'Only if you take your tickle punishment' said John.
'I promise I will be a good tickle slave' she said.
As they got up to leave the bar John came up close behind her and tickled under her arms. Jackie laughed and squeezed his hands with the inside of her arms. They continued down the Soho side streets onto Shaftesbury Avenue
'Where to next tickle master? Jackie asked
'I would like to take you on the tube and tickle you mercilessly. Then take you to Hyde Park and give you a long foot message and see if your sexy toes are ticklish' he said.
Jackie let out a gasp and slowly their lips met. As they kissed John tickled her sides again but held her close as the teased each other tongues. Jackie was laughing but she didn't want to break the sensual kiss. It was a sweet torture as he pressed his body against hers.
They walked up to Piccadilly Circus through the crowded streets. As they held hands they kissed and John sneaked in a couple of cheeky tickles.
On the tube they were both standing and they kissed as there bodies were pressed up against each other. John slowly worked his hands up her tank top and squeezed her bare ribs. Jackie moved away but he had her held close. Both their minds raced as they felt the looks from the other passengers as there kisses were combined with shrieks of laughter. Jackie could feel his hard cock through his trousers as they kissed and he continued to tickle her toned body.

When they finally reached Hyde Park the sun was beating down on the streets and they were both trembling with excitement. John had noticed her sexy toes when he first met her and the thought of massaging them was too much to take. Jackie loved having her feet rubbed although she was super ticklish and whenever she had a pedicure she would let out howls of laughter. But having her feet tickled turned her on it was the combination of fear and pleasure. They found a quite place under a tree in the park and sat down. They continued slow and sensual kisses enjoying a gentle warm feeling. John slowly rubbed her thighs as he kissed her then he tickled her knees and Jackie pulled away. She lay back into a submissive position and John held her hands down and lay on top of her. He kissed her neck and she could feel the weight of him on top of her. Suddenly he pulled her hands above her head and tickled under her arms.
'No stop. he he heeeeeeeeeeee' Jackie screamed with laughter.
John quickly stopped as they were in a crowded park. They both laughed and continued kissing and fondling. Jackie placed her hand on his lap and felt his hardness throbbing through his pants.
'I want you inside me later' she whispered as she kissed his ear
'Only if you take your tickle punishment young lady. Now let me get my hands on those sexy little soles' he said.
Jackie placed her legs on his lap and he looked down at her tiny size five soles. They both trembled with excitement as he took off her slip on shoes to reveal her soft and tender feet. John gently rubbed her soles with her warm hands and massaged her feet. She had beautiful soft feet and John loved massaging them. He slowly worked his hands around her toes and slowly tickled her soles. Jackie pulled away and let out a laugh.
'My feet are so ticklish' Jackie said.
John continued to massage and tickle as he worked his way up her beautiful legs. She was so sexy and beautiful as the sun poured down like honey he devoured her tender flesh. John tickled rubbing her soles using his right hand to massage while gently easing her left hand up her skirt. He could feel her wet knickers and tickled her pussy. Jackie breathed heavily and let out the occasional gasp as she pulled herself closer to him and bit his shoulder. They kissed as they pulled in tight and held each other.
' I want you right now' John said.
'Take me home' she said.
They got out on to the street and flagged a cab down. Inside the cab they kissed each other and held each other close in their arms. When they got back to John's place they ripped each others clothes off. John kissed Jackie's stomach and held her breasts in his hands teasing her nipples with his fingers. She kissed and bit his neck and they lay down on the bed John held her arms down over her head and tickled under her arms.
'No stop. That tickles' she laughed.
As he slipped inside her their bodies joined as one rocking backwards and forwards. They let out gasps and groans. As John lay on top of her he tickled her raised foot as they made love. She laughed and moaned at the same time.
As they both climaxed they lay on top of each other and their breathing eased. The day had been a good one.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back