• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Hell for Reiner M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Reiner wakey wakey!" I said to 6' 2" con 25 yr old Wayne Reiner dressed in his ugly orange jump suit and white socks and bound to the restraint bed in the isolation cell.

"Hear you've been misbehaving and disruptive on the Wing, pissed my colleagues right off so need a lesson in just who controls who and time on my hands I'm going to enjoy educating you to know who is the weak one and that in here you are and been reading your recent medical report and interested seeing Dr. Marcus wrote violent reaction to the 'Babinski Test' so nothing wrong with your nerve endings then Reiner and that's really good news and you got big feet size 15's, real manly size right Reiner!"

"Look what's with my feet, they're feet you got a thing for them or something!" Reiner responded to me and beneath the macho bravado I sensed him nervous as I drew the stool to the end of the bed and sat down

"You know Reiner as it happens that's why I'm here, yeah precisely that I've got a thing for feet, it's kind of odd I guess but only one thing to do and that's act on it so here we are alone just me and you and your feet, secured feet and I can smell them through your socks and intend messing around with your feet and no marks, no tell tale signs for you to report!"

"What the fuck do you uugh fuckin' get off my foot you perverted bastard!"

I loved his reaction as I licked the socked sole of his right then left foot and doing so gripping each foot tightly and sucking his socks savouring their rich aroma and ignoring the con's protests continued licking the socked soles of Reiner's feet and squeezing his socked toes and licked the sides of each socked foot!

Hearing his constant yells and curses I smiled saying the isolation cell soundproof he could shout himself hoarse, nobody would hear him and each foot in turn took his socked toes in my mouth sucking on them through his socks worn all day by him in the prison and was sucking on them over and over again. I told him I could'nt get enough of his footsmell and taste adding that it’s our secret and he best shut up and put up or I'd let his ticklish problem be known and especially to the 'Daddy of the Wing' and suggest with the help of his henchmen that the 'Daddy could organise a private or public show of it as other con's I was sure would only too willingly assist as he'd pissed a lot of people off in his initial 3 months there!

"Hmmm fuck your socked feet taste good Reiner!" I said and then proceeded to kiss his feet all over, running my tongue over his arches, slightly tickling him deliberately and yes his feet squirmed immediately and so very maddeningly I ran my fingers. I ran my hands over both socked feet and tongued his stinky socked feet! Socked feet driving me crazy! He helpless, to stop him swearing and yelling I gagged him with the restraint gag.

I repeated these teasing techniques over and over again driving Reiner to become even more desperate for me to stop each time and watching him squirm I pressed my face harder against his socked soles and rubbed and licked his feet. His socks tasted great and sniffing them up and down, inhaling the smell from his sweaty socked feet told him to try to stop his toes wiggling but stroking his soles his toes wiggled as my nose traced along his socked soles.

“Good boy Reiner just lie there and keep still as you can for me, be glad it's your feet I'm violating not your ass!" I said pressing my face into his socked soles and inhaled their raunchy smell deeply and helped by his big feet being secured together not spreadeagle and smiled telling him that he worked up quite a sweat and his feet really smelly as I like feet.

Reiner was really pissed off and cursing making my using and abusing him even more fun as I took my time sniffing the socked feet of the fairhaired and blue eyed convicted serial rapist all over and not hard to see how his handsome looks had captivated his female victims as I told him adding that I bet he'd never thought he'd be the one satisying the kinky lusts of one of his captors and with of all things his stinky mammoth feet and smiled at him and deeply sniffing the toe part of his socks.

Involuntarily he wiggling his toes in his socks as I took them mouthful by mouthful into my mouth and indulged myself in sucking the sweat out of them and each lick loving their salty taste and saying once barefoot I was going to really enjoy sucking on each of his toes one at a time and turned on by his sweaty, moist feet really indulging myself in licking them, a thorough tongue bath of them intermixed with activating his nerve endings mercilessly so far more than Dr. Marcus's test having doen as the feet having the most nerve endings in the body so he could guess what was going to happen!

Reiner clearly did as his socked feet flinched and seeing this told him that this the kind of reaction from his feet I was anticipating seeing happening as again I sucked on his socked toes again literally drooling over them. Unable to move his feet and secured together I marvelled staring at his large socked soles and dirty socks and winked at him leaning into them and inhaling them and then rubbing my nose into them taunting him that as he'd taken control of his female victims that he'd learn who was in charge here and smiled saying it was just him and me and his feet and stressed the only things between me and his mammoth feet guranteed a thorough tickling were his warm, sweat moistened, smelly socks!

I then massaged his feet through his socks and sensed their sensitivity and advised him to lie still or he'd be inviting me to tickle them and alternated massaging one foot to the other and told him they felt very smooth and I was doing this to get them really hot so they'd smell raunchier still, they'd taste riper adding something I was anticipating was orally enjoying his feet and that warm and even more so hot feet being so fucking sensitive that my working on them was going to drive him berserk but also having his socked and bare feet used and abused by me would be hell for him, embarrassing, humiliating and sickening but that was his problem and to deal with it!

I wanted to increase his sense of complete and desperate helplessness and told him that ungagged he able to protest, swear and laugh, scream and yell but gagged knowing the ticklish torture going to prove lasting and merciless and inable to stop it happening and not interrupting my stride and disturbing me with unnecessary noise as the next area attacked! Saying this I used the role of duct tape to shut him up!

I telling him I was turned on by his smelly socked feet with a look of ecstasy on my face and breathed in their natural smell deeply saying how naturally smelly straight men's feet got my dick hard. As I massaged his feet I spoke about tickling them and how amazing it was a big strong man like him who had maliciously violated all those girls had such a girlish weakness as excruciatingly ticklish feet and what a curse such huge size 15 feet for me to deliver a ticklish workout to and incase people wonder of course he was responding but muffled protests and curses ignored by me!

"Im glad your feet are ticklish and very ticklish, the medical test indicating off the scale ticklish Reiner and we'll soon see just how ticklish they are!" I said and gripped the toes of his right foot and bent them back so his socked sole was taut and stroked along the sole up n' down, up n' down and up n' down as I said verbally until after five or six times he lost his resolve and giggled and smiling told him a sound I wanted to hear and repeated the process with his left foot! Stopping then to have a deep smell of them both as I pressed my face against them saying straight guy's feet always got my dick hardest!

Reiner was seething and trying to get his feet free but no chance of that happening and I told him there were other con's feet I enjoyed but like him they'd never dare say so as if common knowledge used against them either before, after and even during raping them or perhaps encouragment to suck dick and no evidence, no marks something remaining a secret but if Reiner was unco-operative he'd find his ticklish size 15's the talk on the wing and no doubt other wings too! Reiner's face looked a mixture of horrified and terrified!

I then indulged in giving each foot in turn a tongue massage, experienced at this using my mouth to stimulate the nerve endings of his feet through his socks and saying most of them in the soles of the feet so for him a diabolical endurance test lay in store and I was going to exploit his limits of endurance so easily but to recall how he'd shown no mercy to his victims! As I nibbled and sucked his socked toes he squirmed like mad so tortured him nibbling the balls of his feet and grazing my teeth along both arches!

"STOP, not myfeeeeeeeeettttt!HEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEE not my feet, don’t tickle my feet ” he screamed in ticklish agony.

"Yes Reiner your feet, your big, warm, sweaty, smelly, hideously ticklish feet, you are going to suffer the tickling you never imagined happening in your worst nightmare!" I told him as I relentlessly continued to mess with his socked feet! Have your feet smelled as raunchy as this always Reiner especially here by your big toes and such tasty toes even through your socks right by face to suck the sweat out of them!"

I loved Reiner squirming as opening my mouth I winked at Reiner and in slow motion lowered my mouth over his socked toes on his right foot and inches from them stopped and told him he could wiggle them or not and he didn't voluntarily but a stroke of his soles he did as I sucked them deeply in my mouth and enjoyed the toes of his left foot the same way! I told him again since his arrival that I'd been lusting after his feet, dreaming of tickling the fuck out of them, sniffing them, tasting them so all the things I was doing and loved seeing the look of fear in his eyes as it wasn't only what I said but the way I said it that he knew as a straight man who'd abused women, tables had turned and I going to be as menacing as he was!

"Hmmmm it's a great feeling being in complete control Reiner and I can see the attraction, I mean you'd not choose for a cop to be by your socked feet drooling over them as he soon would be over your bare feet with a devilish menu of treats in store to subject you to enduring and all employed with one main objective, to break you and trust me Reiner something I'm going to so enjoy doing as you relished in excitement when carrying out your attacks, look at the size of these feet Mmmmm!" I said deeply inhaling his foot stink and rubbing his feet!

Then very slowly I began peeling his right sock off and faced the bare and vulnerable sole and stared at it, my eyes looking at it from heels to toes and telling him what an appealing foot, nicely shaped with long and suckable toes all perfectly sized and able to smell a foot smelling like a foot! I peeled off the other sock and having eyed it up told him two feet I couldn't wait to tease, torment and tickle adding lickle and stared at both big, bare and vulnerable, helpless feet! The Austrian/American guy was definitely going to be fun to work on!

"Oh fuck yeah nicely shaped feet too Reiner, have to tell you had my eye on them since your arrival here and making sure I was often on duty at shower times so admiring of these long suckable toes so you'll be getting a different kind of blow-job and one that satisfies me more than you but these high arches are perfect for this devastating tickle tool!" (I drew from my jacket pocket the feather and showed it to him) "Equally you are gonna find your feet excruciatingly sensitive having cum and feather stroking of your dick, balls and inner thighs is gonna work you up so you'll be begging me to let you shoot trust me in this Reiner I know it; I told him and not being a complete bastard I'll let you ... but later!" I added smiling!

"No safeword, no begging, no laughter, no control Reiner as I like my victims and blindfold with no idea where or when your feet will be tickled, lickled, toes sucked and licked torturer so powerfully heightening your already stratospheric sensitivity and vulnerability!" I said and removed the eye mask from my pocket and said as beautiful as his blue eyes might be and make no mistake it is easy to see how Reiner easily charmed his female victims with his good looks!

I blindfold him saying that unable to see that every sensation heightened, much more intense and in this instance even more unbearable for him to endure but not my problem his huge size 15 feet were so ticklish and began rubbing his bare feet saying they smelled amazing even better than when socked and my fingers then touched his soles lightly and so sensitive he squirmed and writhed about trying to pull his feet away from my fingers and danced them lighter still as I watched Reiner squirm and heard his muffled laughter exciting me.

"PLEASE STOP, NO MORE AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Stop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feetPle-e-e-ease!"Please please stop tickling me, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" he Pleaded with me as I kept on tickling both feet.

"Reiner you are ticklish, I mean really ticklish, you better be co-operative with me or I wil make damn sure word gets out how ticklish a pussy you are and the nature of your crime there will be plenty of guys who will take advantage of it as fresh meat and good looking meat on the block anyway so to speak guys will be after your ass and yeah tickling you before, after and during you being raped would I am sure happen so you best do exactly what I say understood!" Reiner nodded

I began licking the bare soles of his sweaty feet and sucked on his big toes and then his other toes individually and slid my tongue in between each toe and under his toes and told him his foot flavour was awesome as I licked the sweat from them both adding straight men like him really of greatest appeal to me and especially guys who prided themselves on their masculinity as this emasculated them, so he wasn't the only con's feet I was partial to enjoying but like the others something he'd never admit to or even ask about and no physical signs of the abuse but like for his victims, psychologically damaging as he would never forget during his prison sentence of five years, his feet were the ticklish, licklish toys of a Senior Prison Officer assigned to evaluating him during his incarceration!

I told him my job was to get to know him better than his own mother and joked that I doubt she sniffed and licked his feet and sucked his toes which made him angry but earned his bare feet stroked so he stopped his verbal insults hoping I would stop stroking his arches but I kept stroking up n' down the soles of his feet slowly and loving the salty taste of his feet and the lickling of the soles of his feet having him laughing hysterically. I loving inhaling the strong odour of both feet while I licked them and then gripped a foot individually and relished his feet being so smooth and sensitive telling him that he needed to be taught a lesson for his crimes and a firm grip of his large right foot warm and moist he gritted his teeth as very gently I traced fingers from his heel to under his toes and muffled, uncontrollable laughing from him resulting encouraging me more!

I ran fingers along the tender sole bringing forth screams of ticklish laughter from him as his whole body convulsed as my teasing fingers restlessly scribbled and scratched all over the sole of his foot and saying it really was surprising to finding his feet being so soft, so smooth and so consequently so sensitive and something I was certainly going to take complete advantage of as he'd done to the female victims of his henious crimes! I pulled the toes back on his right foot and stroked the taut sole as he struggled and loved watching his toes wiggle and his feet flex saying imagine how his construction site mates would be so shocked to see him being so tormented or even finding out he being so ticklish on his feet. I imagined his feet in his working boots and socks working up as sweat and his mates overpowering him and subjecting him to tickling torture all over his socked feet and then socks ripped off, his bare feet torture tickled mercilessly but this a moments fantasy as reality being his big bare feet were facing me and I was delivering the merciless tickling torture to Reiner and making a great job of it!

Reiner struggled helplessly; an awesome sight for me as I then began to tease his left foot in similar fashion. Reiner was pleading for me not to tickle his foot so I instead stroked each foot simultaneously saying I was not tickling his foot so to quit complaining and endure me tickling his feet and nicely sweaty my fingers easily glided from his toes to his heels doing ticklish damage enroute and his head twisting side to side as his giggles became frantic pleads for me to stop as his toes wiggled teasingly and he begged me not to tickle his toes and so instead I lickled them all and told him they really tasted so good being warm, sweaty and smelling awesome and they wiggled like crazy in my mouth as I worked his toes expertly as he flet my tongue slide in between them making the tickle more unbearable for him and licked and nibbled all over his feet and slowed my tongue to lick all over each foot individually saying I wanted to see if one foot was more tasty than another. Once lubed with my saliva his feet even more sensitive, something I thrilled taking full advantage of and he shrieked as he desperately wiggled his feet, being so sensitive that it tickled like hell.

I then got the feather and began to drag the quill end the length of his right foot and maintained a steady tortuous pace so horny seeing how incredibly sensitive Reiner was to feather tickling and saying that tickle torture with a feather could easily drive him insane and I preferring the feather to the Wartenburg wheel which at time hurt and didn't tickle but the feather a perfect tickle tool and the feather end sawn in between his toes would dive him crazy but as I said earlier also excruciatingly ticklish on a hardened dick and caressing balls and inner thighs as he would be subjected to proving but for now increased the pace of the tickling torment the feather quill was delivering to the soles of his feet! His reaction was instant, loud giggling, his feet jerking hard and my kneeling down at the foot of the bed and watching his toes curl as the feather quill stroked each sole!

“NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee thaaaaaattttt hahahahahahahaha NOOOO PLEASE!” Reiner screamed in insane laughter HHAHAHAHAHAAPLEEEEAAASEE heeheeheeheeeheeheeeheeeheee st-stop, stop ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho tickling meeeeeee, heeeeheeeeheeeeheeeeheeeeheeee!” Reiner ranted wildly. “I-I can’t take anymore, please stop!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I smelled both feet again and again and told Reiner he better get used to the teasing torment and my tongue slid in between and in and around his toes as a change of sensation from the feather quill. I rubbed his helpless feet saying it was so hot to have his big feet under my complete control and then indulged in lubing his soles with my saliva and told him some ticklers used oil but then feet lost their natural taste but saliva lubed meant my fingers sliding over them so easily once slick and his feet very sweaty being licklish as his laughter told me as he'd long since not been able to keep from laughing his head off. Once slick I increased the intensity of my finger teasing as I stroked them along the soles of his feet and increased the relentless tickles of his feet with a vengeance as I told him this must be so damn humiliating for him and the very last thing he daring to imagine happening to him in his worst nightmare! His pleas for me to stop the inevitability as so too was my determination to ignore them and enjoy every moment tickling his big feet!

"HA HA HA!NOOOOOOOOPLEASE HA HA PLEASE STOP HA HA!HEEEENOOOOOOO!!STOPPPPP!NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEEEEEET!NOOOOOOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!"

I then stopped teasing his feet and unable to stop me got my scissors and cut the material of his orange suit exposing his inner thighs and as he muffled protests cut the material covering his dick and balls and cut his underwear and pulled out his dick and fondled his 7" saying this being his monster that he used to do so much damage was going to be tormented to take him to experiencing a whole new level of tickling as he was going to be edged to be desperate to cum and then having shot his load that his feet would be so hideously ticklish!

"Imagine this a serial rapist of vulnerable women secured to a bed and his dick fondled and his balls caressed and yeah the head of his dick licked and his balls and inner thighs and the shaft of his dick licked and the head of his dick sucked and all this done to him by another guy!"

I told him to imagine it happening to him before it did! I then teased his balls with the father, slowly caressing them and loved seeing him struggling to evade its evil touch, his breathing shallow as he tried in vain to stifle the moans and giggles that threatened to overcome him. As I fondled his dick his protests all the encouragement I needed and taunting him that his dick hardening he seemed to be enjoying this happening! Instead I gave the shaft of his dick a lick and then holding his dick began to slowly jerk him off but very slowly and taunting him verbally that I guessed he really wanted me to bring him to climax and said I would but stopping before he shot his spunk and experienced a sense of relief! As he struggled I altered the location of the feathers caress to being his inner thighs and his breath exhaled loudly as his body tensed up in the effort to keep himself in control but this wasn't happening. I applied the feather to stroking his erect dick and awakening the ultra-sensitive nerve endings and stimulating them and he groaned and moaned as though tickling him this stimulation teased and tormented him!

I slowly glided my fingers pver the saliva lubed head of his dick and this driving him berserk as the nerve endings of his dick fully activated being something I took sadistic advantage of stroking the shaft of his dick with the feather over and over and over again and taunting him to ger harder and harder speaking of his violation of his female victims until he was reacting wildly to the feathe tickling of his dick, switching to his balls and inner thghs at random! As the feather stimulated his dick, balls and inner thighs I was increasing the maddening torment for him by stroking the soles of his feet which drove him into ticklish hell as intermixed with his laughter were pleas for me to stop

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! STOPSTOP IT-HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAWAHAWHAWHAW.... I... CAN'T..... TAKE IIIIITTTTHA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE NOOOOOO, AAAAHHH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA…..NOOOOOO MOOOOORE! ……HAHAHAHAHA!"

Eventually I jerked him off roughly so he shot his load and then got back to what I enjoyed doing the most and began licking the soles of his feet and sucking his desperately wiggling toes and stroking up n' down the soles of his feet but then caressing and teasing his feet in a more sensual manner! I slowly tickled the under his toes and the most deliciously ticklish area at the base of his toes and continued the endless tickling, licking of his soles and licking and sucking his toes and flicking my tongue under his toes, along the arches of his feet and in the centre of the soles of his feet as I told him this was going to be an intense tickle torture session for him and a merciless one as if he had not realised it, that now he did!

I kneeled by his bound feet saying now he'd shot his load that his big feet were going to be so horribly sensitive and began to run my fingers all over them and now the tickling escalated to pure torture. My fingers exploring every ticklish area of both of his feet and told him it seemed the centre of his soles, his arches and toes the most ticklish areas and so knowing this he could expect me to be working on them and taking his left foot I held his toes back and ran my fingers under and in between them and stroked the arch loving seeing how he squirmed and struggled hysterically laughing which turned me on as I then did the same to his right foot but then licked both vulnerable and helpless soles and nibbled and sucked on his toes which tickled like hell as I relished continuing to lick the soles of his feet and licking under and in between all of his toes driving him ballisitc! I grabbed a feather and playfully ran it over his soles and in between his toes and dragged the quill of the feather slowly from his heels to the balls of his feet and he giggled and involuntarily his feet flinched and his toes wiggled!

The sensations made intense as he wiggled his feet, scrunched his toes and then I resumed a slower caressing of each foot and this a maddening sensation on the soles of his feet as my fingers carressing them; one by one or both simultaneously but the sensations intimate as gentle touching as were he my lover I'd be inclined to do but doing so now to humiliate him knowing another man was getting off on his straight feet and doing so my fingers fondling his dick taunting him he was hardening whilst another man was sucking his toes, another man sucking his toes I repeated to add insult to injury of a man convicted of crimes exercising his overt and dominating masculinity! Reiner desperately tried to pull his feet away from the tormenting sensations but he and his feet going nowhere anytime soon I reminded him! I then sucked and licked his toes and sawed the feather in between them all as Reiner doing his best to clench or twist his toes away from my torment which included the quill of the feather dragged along the soles of his feet which got him howling even a muffled howl a delight to hear!

"Awww, you really hate having your feet tickled and lickled don't you Reiner?" I teased.

The feather caressing both macho man's feet so mercilessly ticklish, my deploying a slow drag from the feather quill up the sole of each foot in turn, over his masculine, prominent arches, the feather quill scraping along the sole of Reiner's right foot and drawing closer to his toes and knowing Reiner was trying to fight any signs of weakness but his reaction made it very clear that it tickled. Then I worked over Reiner's left foot. A flood of insane laughter flooded his gag, and there was nothing that could be done. All I could hear was just an onslaught of indiscernible muffled sounds as Reiner's head twisted from left to right in a violent fashion, the laughs exploding out of him as I love hearing!

"Oh Reiner I have to say these I think are the most ticklish feet to date I've tortured and your laugh so contagious!"

Reiner coudn't stop giggling as the feather dragged along his soles and breaking down any chance of resistance by Reiner and then just to be more cruel I dragged the feather in between his toes again but then slid the feather under his balls ans caressed them again and the sensation driving him crazy and taunting him his dick was growing so hard and soon fully erect and my saying that he would be a very popular cellmate for someone! Then I slowly dragged the feather along the shaaft of Reiner's dick and loved him gasping at the overwhelming sensation but then stroked the head of his dick and then when having teased him for a while I jerked him off again and as he moaned at having been able to shhot his juice after being edged to my evil satisfaction there were his big and very, very, very sensitive feet and he shook violently as his bare soles were raked by feather quill but soon used my fingers tickling his feet without any mercy as he yelled in sensitive agony!

"Oh Reiner will I ever get enough of these feet Mmmm fuck they smell good CooooootchieCoooooootchie coooo!” I teased with the feather quill again slowly dragged along each bare size 15 sole as the ticklish sensations proved so effective as the slow feather tickle alternated from foot to foot and told him of a con who had upset me and he spent the last six months of his sentence with another con who gained priviledges from me for putting on a show for me in which he feather tickled the disobediant con's feet and told me he enjoyed tormenting him in the cell using feet tickling to coerce the con to suck his dick!" Reiner's breath deepened hearing this and told him a means of undocumented Interrogation being the victim driven completely mad with hysterics as a feather glides up and down their feet.

I told Reiner to flex his own toes and to hold his feet still and proceeded to slowly tickle under his toes and the base of his toes and if he disobeyed me his ticklishness would be hot gossip on the Wing and then allowed him to relax but got the pinpoint vibrator and activated it and told him that it being a device designed to stimulate skin and Reiner shook violently as his bare soles were raked by it time and time again and Reiner went crazy, he shrieked trying to move his feet away from the and continued to explore his tender feet listening to the delightful shrieks of Reiner's helpless laughter. I then proceeded to sniff, lick and suck on Reiner’s bare soles and each of his squirming toes while alternately using my other hand to tickle them furiously causing Reiner to shriek, howl, squirm and scream. The licking and sucking of his toes and arches, the gentle flicking of my tongue under his toes turned me on! I opened my mouth and hungrily took the toes of Reiner's right foot into my mouth, taking a mouthful of toes and worshipped and sucked and licked each foot in turn and resumed tickling Reiner's bare feet

“Please, no-ho-ho-ho-ho, ha-ha-ha-ha-hano-ho-ho!” he reacted as I then tickled the soles of his feet with the pinpoint vibrator while he laughed and yelled in in ticklish agony and then my tongue resumed licking the soles of his feet, starting at this insteps and along his soles to his toes!

The feather quill again traced the soles of his feet and then my fingers ran under and in between his toes, I ran an index finger from the ball of his right foot down to his soft heel. His foot scrunched and jerked, but was going no where. I ran my fingers lightly over his both of his soles and he wiggled his foot back and forth then erupted into frenzied laughter. I scribbled my fingers all over his exposed soles making sure each light scratch found a new spot. His laughter was a maddening laughter as I licked his toes and worked my tongue over his soles to his toes and he burst out laughing as my tickling fingers moved quicker and covered each foot from heels to toes. All Reiner could do was endure the torment delivered by me unable to break free as he struggled like crazy! My fingers danced from his left to right foot, teasing under all of his toes, then across both soles and back again as his struggling was as desperate as my tickling his feet was intense and when after five hours of torment stopped and the blindfold removed, I saw his eyes read from crying and I knew I'd broken him!

I left the cell and returned with my colleague Martin and a new orange jump suit and we both told him he was going to be released and dressed in a new suit and we had fresh underwear with us and Martin asked me if Reiner had proved satisfactory to me and winking at Martin told him he sure had and how he was threatened with his weakness being one known that he was my latest tickle toy and Martin smiled as I said in another session soon we'd subject the rapist to tickling torture simultaneously and Martin saying this sounded like a plan and we left the cell together laughing!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back