• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIVE RP STORY: The Red Flag Emails M/f

CapturedDoll

Verified
EDIT: Unfinished RP beyond my control. Do not bother reading.

Currently: CLOSED (The part has been filled): looking for a Ler Male to play the part of an online tickling stalker... who sends me emails (here in this thread) and I respond with emails as if I am really getting them...and ultimately end up getting captured by you. (hopefully a nice build up to that.) When I am captured you force me to post what I am going through and you add your own thoughts and what you are doing to the board (in this thread)as to what we are experiencing. How you build your crazy character is up to you.

No sex- but genital tickling/forced to cum is appreciated. All over tickling would also be appreciated too so everyone can enjoy it.

**Please do not take part if you cannot come back to this thread regularly***

Last edited:
I just joined the TMF. After making my profile, and a had whole night of uploading lots of pictures, and cruising threads... I see a message waiting for me the next morning. I am super excited as it is my first message waiting for me. :)

So far, I like what I see and have agreed with most everything you have posted so far in your profile. I just wanted to drop you a line basically and say hello. Maybe we can get together sometime...
I am a male switch, with a feather/foot fetish. What size are your feet? (shoe size) I bet I can guess... how tall are you?

Thank you! Nice to meet you Volsung. =)

I'm a switch also. My feet are size 8 1/2. And I'm 5' 8 1/2. I'm not quite ready to meet people just yet... maybe in a year or so... who knows? As much as I've been posting tonight you would think I would be. Which do you like more Lering or leeing?

~Doll

HAHA!!!
Ok... I really didn't need to guess... I'm sure you were just putting your 'best foot forward' after all... haha... Now on to your question... hmmm.... I would have to say that my tickle affiliation is pretty even, but I only chat with women... and I must say, that your pictures in your profile have left me quite hmmm... intrigued... er, elated? I would just love to tickle you sometime! I have a nice little feather collection, that I would like to share with you at some point. Well, hope you are doing well and am enjoying the forum.

~Mark

*giggles* Feather collection huh...? I have my own too. ;) Course I look forward to serious collecting in the future. I wonder if other people collect feathers too? I mean... kinda ups the sadism imo. I want people to know how serious I am... and what better way to show it... A different feather for the many different positions hehe. And for pics of course. ;) Also- feathers are just beautiful... and I'm sure they all have different feels to them.... ticklish feels. ;)

I have a boyfriend though. so in the future my only contact with Men would probably be at gatherings. which will be just as fun. But my boyfriend I are only looking to meet up with women. Though we are considering couples. (Around our age- we're 37/38) But we're still discussing that. All I know is the future is bright with tickles!! hehe

I am enjoying the forum. But you are the first person to write me so thank you for that. :)

~Doll

My pleasure... er, OUR pleasure for sure!! I must confess to you now that I have been using my feathers... er, for good... (my good, mostly) Sometimes I just can't help myself... reading all this tickle material, looking at the tickling videos. In fact, it's my preferred way for having an orgasm. :blush: I like the way that it prolongs the experience... quite exquisite. Have you ever used a feather on your privates? How about Scotch tapping a feather to a Sonicare? Do you think the experience would be much different if it were somebody else doing the tickling instead of yourself? Time would just melt away wouldn't it? Fun to think about certainly... to be pushed beyond your self limits...

~Mark

Thats fine, you know I need to be disciplined once in a while anyway. I was just seeing where the line was for you. I hope you didn't think I was being too pushy... Maybe this will help... *I take out a bright bauble on a piece of string and slowly wave it in front of your face...*

"You are going to forgive me..."

:idunno:

LOL!!!!! Ok ok.. you're forgiven. :eek: I'm not used to being on a sex fetish site so...

Just... respect my comfort zone and I'll respect yours. =)

~Doll

*I do a body check by moving my hands over my torso...*

"Check..."

You know that what happens with me is that my natural inclination is to push, and by this I mean boundaries. Yes, I forgot that you are new. Thanks for reminding me of that...

"Well, I think that I've put my foot in my mouth enough for today... makes a better switch of me, don't you think? Talk to you again tomorrow..."

~Mark

haha maybe. That was some very Fred Flintstone imagery there LOL! (foot in mouth )

Ok well... thank you for understanding. I AM nervous being new so... especially with a whole board of ticklers... hehe *shivers*

later!

~Doll

Well, if there is anything I can do to put you at ease, please let me know. Over time, we'll get to know each other better. So um... along those lines. What are you looking for? You haven't posted enough on here for me to recognize a pattern. How about looking at some of my posts? If you see some similarities, that would be a good place to start. You have already seen what happens if I'm given too much 'rope'... :D I just want you to treat this like a free word (thought) association exercise basically.
I think that would help me.

Since we seem to have a similar thing for feathers, let me tell you about my collection.

I have several... they all have their purpose according to need. I usually start a tickle session with an ostrich or peacock feather... it provides a nice large surface area to tickle with. Can't you just feel that light ostrich feather, skittering across your taught stomach? Then I have a few turkey feathers... these make good foot ticklers, because their width is about the same as your sole would be... Mmmm, can you feel it slowly moving up and down the bottoms of your wriggling feet? The feathers get smaller and more detailed from here. I have several 'generic' feathers... these are good for getting in between the toes... like a little soft saw, moving back and forth, cutting into those ticklish crevasses. Mmmm... doesn't that sound nice? Finally, I have very fine and pointed feathers... these I have to replace quite often (for some reason). They are for those tight, small, places that I'll leave up to you to ponder and think about. Mmmm...

Well, that's about all I have for now... looking forward (as always) to hearing back from you.

~ Mark

Morning! :)

Well... I want to attend gatherings in the future. They REALLY look like fun. Personnel meet ups will have to wait. But... I'm not quite sure I guess what I'm looking for. I'm sure we'll get to know each other as I continue posting. I want to make friends here! Are you a Therapist? Your free word association comment makes me think that you are. That's really cool if so. I'm a House Wifey. (We're not married yet so we like to say Wifey hehe)

Wow you have a NICE collection!!! I only have cheap little feathers from a Crafts store. And some from an old evil Angel Wings costume. I went to a higher end crafts store and they had all sorts of real and fake feathers- but... I can't afford any right now. Boy...feathers can get EXPENSIVE!!!! The way you are writing it sounds like you're imagining tickling me... are you imagining that? I saw you wrote a story in the Post Stories section. That's awesome! Your imagination must be potent all the time. I might try writing at some point.

~Doll

Thanks for getting back with me so soon...

HAHA... yes, I certainly feel like a therapist sometimes... though officially, no... I just enjoy the psychological implications brought on by tickling. It does make for some nice writing, for sure. I'm actually a professional trombone player, if you can believe that. Classical music mostly with some jazz thrown in. Jazz is fun to play, but most of my income is from classical playing.

Tickling you? Well, that's an old Jedi mind trick, isn't it....

*waves a pair of feathers under your feet...*

"These are not the feathers you're looking for..."

As for my mind running all the time, yes. I think that sometimes it runs too fast as a matter of fact. I guess it's just my curse. So you do anything special to make your feet more ticklish? I put lotion on mine every night.
I must tell you now that I'm somewhat shorter than you... I'm actually 5'7" (cough) Little fingers to tickle you with, and small feet to be tickled by, right?

I would LOVE to go to a tickle conference sometime... to go to a place with like minded people. Cut to the chase... Avoid the lengthy explanations about tickle fetish... Well, one day...

Thanks for getting back with me so quickly...

~Mark

Ah trombone that's nice! I use to take guitar lessons. But.. I had to quit. My teacher became a little too obsessed with me lol

Yes, meeting like minded people sounds so awesome! Can't wait for that someday! :)

~Doll

Morning... ready for a little repartee? So do you think I should keep on my meds, or not... haha. I told you that my mind goes too fast sometimes. So, are you having fun on the forum? Have I captivated you yet? Hehe... I feel like a little free thought association... it might come off in this conversation as me just rambling... you needn't be alarmed. Or should you... hehe...

I was reading some of our older posts... um... I direct your attention to post number 14. "Personal meet ups will have to wait" Why? I say this because I know about where you are, and there is a convention that I would like to attend down in your neck of the woods ... Just a thought for now...

I have to tell you that talking to you about tickling is getting me a little excited. I hope that you feel the same way. I would love to bring our feather collections together sometime...

So, you going to walk around the house bare-foot for me today?

~Mark

haha Mark... well... we'll be moving soon so don't waste your money! ;)

And uh...no I won't be walking barefoot for you lol... I have a lot to do today. My boyfriend might enjoy that though later tonight...thanks for the idea! When I buy a new feather I'll post a picture for sure! :)

~Doll

Well, I think you've deflected my requests just about long enough now. Thanks... Since you won't RP with me here, I guess I'll just have to come down there and do it in person. Don't worry about the money hon. That's the sweet thing about all of this... it's all on the company's tab. Besides, you know I'm all about taking 'one for the company' and all, don't you... And who is the company? Well, the great irony is that Tickle Media Forum is the company and they are actually paying me to tickle you! Expect to see me Monday, in the morning. There are enough clues from the forum, believe it or not for me to find you... and I've talked to several people from here besides. So my dear sweet bimbo, you really have no choice in the matter at all. I'm sure your BF won't mind... hehe... I know that he's off on a trip himself. Ah poor Doll, all alone with nobody to tickle play with. Rest assured, I will take GOOD care of you while your "husband" -pfft. is gone.

I've also promised everybody here that we were going to continue our little conversation throughout our 'meeting.' So you will have to be on your best behavior you know... Everybody wants a clear, and ACCURATE story.
Well, I think that's about all... seems like everything is in order... See ya Monday Doll face...

~ Mark

WHAT??? Mark... you had better not show up here or anywhere else I go. I don't know if you didn't take your medication or what but... I'm going to write the Moderators about this. RIGHT NOW.

And furthermore... I don't BELIEVE YOU about the TMF "paying you" to come and tickle torture me. That's absolutely RIDICULOUS. I think you're full of it and just trying to scare me. WELL IT'S NOT WORKING.

Ok...look...I'm sorry I got upset... I didn't mean anything by it... look if you wanna rp I'm cool with that! I'm new ya know? So... don't come over here... I won't write the moderators... I KNOW you're just kidding. I'll just.. um... what time do you want to meet up online? We can meet up in the chat room later tonight if you want? In fact this sounds like a REALLY good idea!!!

~Doll

Hey!!! Haven't heard from you... but in case you didn't get my mail I just wanted to let you know I'm here if you wanna chat hehe. I bet you didn't get my mail. Or probably so busy... I hear that!!! hehe

~Doll

Last edited:
You're so nice. We really need to rp... is that what they call it? We should so do that!! :D

BTW did I tell you how FUNNY you are. Omg... what a GREAT sense of humor. Anyway, I hope the start to your weekend is going great. Probably off somewhere enjoying a nice vacation or something...right? Talk to you soon I hope. I'll be waiting. Probably in the chat. I'll be checking my mail often too. :)

Sincerely,
Doll

That's it... if I don't hear from you at some point today or in the morning I'm going to the Moderators.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back