• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Sex Therapy FF/FM

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Can't this line move any faster?” Jenni stamped her left foot, then her right, like a Kindergartener being told that recess is over. She and Lily were standing in line at the theater late Saturday night. They were both dressed informally. Lily wore black jeans and a black halter top to go with her goth make-up. Jenni wore blue jeans and a grey sleeveless shirt with a hot pink jester emblem across the front. Both girls wore their hair down.

“Settle down, Jen.” Lily shrugged.

“But I've been waiting months to see The Transylvania Haunting.” Jenni exclaimed. “How can someone who is an actual witch not be into horror movies?”

“How is somebody who works as a clown a big fan of horror films?” Lily answered the question with a question. Jenni looked a little surprised.

“Cause I love being scared! I just don't like movies that try to make clowns scary. But seriously, what do you have against horror movies?”

Lily thought for a moment.

“I guess I just don't like how inaccurate they are.” Lily smiled at Jenni. Then returned her glance to the back of the person in front of her. “They are all the same, too. Lot's of loud music and slamming doors. No imagination.”

“Well, this one will be fun. If we can ever get through this line! Ugh!” Jenni was pretty visibly impatient by now. But after a few moments, the line started to move.

The duo moved past a few people to get to the seats they wanted in the back row of the auditorium. Lily sat and placed her soda in the cup holder while Jenni plopped down rather unceremoniously next to her with her gigantic tub of popcorn.

“Don't lose too much of that in your boobs.” Lily joked.

“I promise nothing.” Jenni smirked. “They have a mind of their own.”

“How are your psychology classes going?” Lily asked.

“Oh my God! Don't ask.” Jenni shook her head. “Finals are next month and then I am done. So ready to be done with school.”

“Hey, keep it down back there.” A balding middle-aged man 2 rows in front of the girls turned around. “I didn't pay to listen to your yapping.”

Lily glared at the man for a moment. Then she returned to her calm expression.

“Don't wanna listen to us yapping? You're the one pissing your pants!” She exclaimed. Both the man and Jenni looked confused.

“What did you say?” The man asked.

“You are pissing your pants. Right now.” Lily informed him. The man looked down at his front and sure enough, started peeing down his leg.

“What the fuck?!” The man jumped up and ran awkwardly out of the room. Jenni laughed hard and turned to her friend.

“How did you do that?” She asked as she munched down a handful of popcorn.

“Power of suggestion.” Lily answered. “New spell I have been meaning to try. Looks to me like it works wonders.”

“Damn. I wish I could do that. You need to teach me some of this stuff.” Jenni asserted.

“Sorry, babe. It's in the blood.” Lily apologized.

The movie had been going for about 40 minutes. While Jenni seemed entertained by the bloodletting and CGI madness on the screen, Lily was more than a little bored. She was looking around the room, scanning for something of interest. She soon saw something that caught her eye. It looked like a young couple, sitting in the middle of the room. They were exchanging odd looks towards each other, almost as if they were bickering about something. Lily was far too nosy to not notice. And when the girl got up to go to the bathroom, Lily couldn't resist herself.

“Hey, Jen. I'm gonna hit the bathroom. Tell me what I missed when I get back.”

Jenni nodded. Lily got up and started to walk out. The crowd gasped at something on the screen and Lily heard Jenni holler “Yeah! Right in the face!” as she walked out of the room.

A few minutes later, Lily came back into the auditorium and sat back down next to Jenni, who had already eaten most of her popcorn. Jenni leaned towards her friend.

“The bimbo and the jock got speared together for the blonde girl to find and, despite my earlier predictions, the black guy is still alive.” Jenni filled Lily in. When Lily didn't respond, Jenni turned to see her and recognized the I-know-something-you-don't-know look on her face.

“What?” Jenni asked inquisitively. Lily leaned over to whisper in Jenni's ear.

“See the couple in row 12? The guy with the short hair and the redhead?”

Jenni looked around.

“Yeah. What about em?”

“I just followed her into the bathroom. She was on her phone with some friend of hers, going on and on about how her boyfriend and her don't fuck anymore.”

“Whaaaat?” Jenni inflected. “That sucks.”

“Well, I was thinking...” Lily looked playful.

“Yeah?”

“We haven't done a couple before.”

“Oooooh...” Jenni's eyes grew as big as a doe's. “And we could help them too... It's a win win!” Jenni was excited now.

“Do you have your costume?” Lily asked.

“Damn straight, Beyotch. All of my stuff is in the trunk of the car.”

The two of them began to make a plan to follow the couple home. Then the fun would begin.

Connor and Caitlyn got home around 11:30, having opted to go straight home from the theater. They both walked in the door and as she started to enter the living room, he grabbed her wrist from behind, firmly but not enough to hurt. She turned and he wrapped his arms around her.

“Think you'll be in the mood tonight?” She asked.

“I'm just so exhausted” He answered as she sighed. “They got me doing double shifts and I am just so fucking tired by the time we get back here.”

“Okay...” She conceded. “Well, I'm gonna take a bath and get some reading in.”

They broke contact and she wandered into the back of their house where the bathroom was. She picked up a book from the shelf in their bedroom and entered the bathroom, setting the book on a small chair next to the tub.. She began to strip as she saw the towels neatly folded. He must have done it earlier, she thought. Once she was fully nude, she ran some hot water into their admittedly massive tub. Once it was full, she got in, resting her head and enjoying the warmth.

She was about to open her book when she felt a light touch on her left sole. She gasped intuitively and pulled her foot out of the water to examine it. Nothing seemed to be wrong. It must have been a random itch or something. She relaxed again, dipping her foot back into the water. She once again reached for her book when she felt the touch again. This time it was just under her toes and she let out a short chuckle. Then she felt the touch on both feet. It tickled like crazy. She thought she might be going crazy.

What Caitlyn didn't know was that right outside her window, Jenni (in full costume and make-up, was crouching down and out of sight with Lily. Lily was casually passing a feather along the feet of a voodoo doll she had made of Caitlyn. Jenni had a gloved hand covering her mouth so that Caitlyn wouldn't hear her snickering. She thought the whole situation was hilarious. Lily then began to dust the stomach area of the doll with the feather.

Inside the bathroom, Caitlyn was giggling up a storm and clutching her belly. Her laughter soon alerted Connor, who soon walked in to investigate.

“What's so funny?” He wore his confusion like a cloak.

“Soohhohohmething's tihiihhihckling mehehehehe!” She crawled out of the tub and he leaned down to help her up. As soon as she was vertical, the sensations stopped.

“I d-don't understand. What just happened?” Caitlyn was shaking. Connor grabbed a towel, threw it over her and walked her to the bedroom.

She calmed down once they got into the bedroom and she sat on the bed.

“Well, that was, uh, interesting.” Connor grinned.

“It's not funny.” Caitlyn snapped.

“It is kinda funny.” Connor disagreed.

“Know what's really funny?” Connor and Caitlyn both jumped in shock at the new voice as they looked towards the doorway and saw Lily and Jenni perched in the doorway. Jenni continued, “That you two have this awesome house and didn't think to lock your front door.”

Connor immediately pulled out his Android.

“Five seconds before I call the police.” He warned.

“You're not gonna call the police. You're about to put the phone down.” Lily stated.

Connor felt the uncontrollable urge to drop his phone, and he did.

“I still love that trick. That's some “trust the force, Luke” shit right there.” Jenni beamed.

Lily turned to Jenni.

“Trust the what?”

“Oh that's it! Next Thursday, you, me, and the holy trilogy! I will school you in Star Wars.” Jenni promised.

“What are you two doing here? What do you want?” Caitlyn asked, bringing the girl's attention back to the situation at hand.

“All of your money.” Jenni said sternly.

“And your TV.” Lily added.

“And your firstborn.”

“And your dog.”

“And a ginger ale.”

“And a geocentric view of world history.” Lily couldn't help but smile as she and Jenni went back and forth.

“Good one.” Jenni praised.

“Thank you.” Lily smiled more.

“We're just messing with you. We want to help.” Jenni said.

“We don't need any help from a clown and an emo.” Connor said with more than a little attitude. He was clearly not having any of this.

“An emo?” Lily repeated, obviously offended. “Just for that, I oughtta make you eat a candle. But my friend is right. We don't mean you any harm. We know that you two have been having... troubles lately...”

“What are you talking about?” Connor asked.

“That it's been a while since you've played peek-a-boo with your vein cane in the flesh pipe.” Jenni answered.

“How the fuck would you know about that? Have you been stalking us?” Caitlyn stood up but kept her towel on.

“Nope. I just overheard you talking on your phone in the theater bathroom.” Lily broke it to them.

“Look, we want to help you two.” Jenni stated. “I'm Jenni, and this is Lily. For the last couple of years, I have made it an extra-curricular activity to help people I see who are in need. And recently Lily here decided to join me on that quest. And you could say that we... specialize... in matters of touch...”

“What if we say no?” Connor asked. Jenni thought about it for a moment, somewhat shocked that any man would turn down anything remotely sexual with not one or two but three women. There really was something wrong here.

“Then we will leave you in peace.” Lily answered for Jenni, “Come on, Jen, let's go.”

The duo turned to leave.

“Wait!” Caitlyn blurted out. Jenni and Lily came back into the doorway.

“Yes?” Lily countered, knowing Caitlyn was intrigued.

“What exactly would you do?” Caitlyn queried.

“Are you actually considering this?!” Connor couldn't believe it. Caitlyn shot him a demanding look.

“Yes. I'm dying here, Connor. It's been almost three months!”

“Holy Hell!” Jenni blurted out. “You haven't released the Kraken in three months?”

“Now, Jenni. We're not here to judge.” Lily reminded her.

“Sorry, it's just remarkable.” Jenni explained herself. “I mean, look at her. She looks like a super model.” Jenni wasn't wrong. Caitlyn sported a D cup rack, a size 12 waist, a full backside, long slender legs, and a captivating come hither face.

“It-it's not her.” Connor admitted.

“Then what is it?” Lily pondered out loud.

Connor suddenly went silent... and red. Whatever it was, he was clearly very shy about it.

“Amazing... simply amazing...” Lily noted, “Just 45 seconds ago he was mouthing off, now the cat's totally got his tongue. Okay, new idea. Connor... those clothes are really warm. It's all gotta come off. Now.”

Connor suddenly felt Lily's power consume him and he began to strip despite himself. Jenni addressed Caitlyn.

“Lose the towel, hon. We gotta try a few things to figure out the problem since he doesn't want to tell us.”

Caitlyn obliged and soon both she and Connor were in their birthday suits. Connor didn't look too bad himself, Jenni thought. He was thin with a little muscle, a defined chest and stomach, a little body hair but not too much, a firm looking backside, and a nice robust looking package.

Jenni walked slowly up to Connor, examining his body. She stopped about a foot from him and leaned in to whisper against his ear and neck letting her warm, humid breath excite the skin. His penis fluttered a little but not much. Jenni turned to Caitlyn.

“Mind if I ask what you guys have done in the past. You can tell me. Don't let the costume fool you, I'm actually a psyche student by day if you can believe it.”

“Almost everything.” Caitlyn informed her. “Missionary, Doggie, oral, just not anal cause I don't think I could take it.”

“Fair enough. I could totally understand that.” Jenni admitted. “What do you normally do to him during foreplay?”

“I've tried everything I can think of. Even toys.”

“Ever tried feathers?” Jenni asked. Caitlyn thought for a moment.

“Feathers? No. I don't think so.”

“I see.” Jenni smiled. “Well I have a couple ideas. Lily, come here for a minute.”

Lily obliged. She walked up behind Connor. Jenni whispered something into Lily's ear. Lily smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Sounds good to me.” Lily sat down on the floor behind Connor and put her hands on his legs, guiding him to sit down in front of her.

“Connor...” Lily whispered. “There are two soft ropes pulling your arms out. Do you feel them?” In response, Connor's arms stretched out, as if they were being pulled to the left and right by an unseen force.

Jenni motioned for Caitlyn to sit on the bed. When she did, Jenni sat behind her.

“Now, Connor, you seemed to think what happened to Caitlyn in the bathroom earlier was pretty funny. But I would wager dollars to donuts that that isn't all you thought of it.”

Jenni lowered her gloved hands to Caitlyn's exposed tummy which had proven to be quite ticklish earlier, and began to softly and playfully draw little spirals and figure eights on the supple flesh. Caitlyn immediately began to giggle sweetly and rock back and forth.

“Hehehehehehehehehe”

Connor watched Jenni's fingers. He watched how they dragged and poked and danced. Something inside of him began to stir and his penis began to rise. Jenni saw his member beginning to swell and smiled knowingly at him.

“Just as I thought.” Jenni continued to tickle as she announced her findings. “Our boy here is a voyeur. He likes to touch but he likes watching others do it as well. Almost more. Lily, why don't you begin? I bet he likes to feel what she is feeling as he watches.”

Lily reached around and let her fingers find Connor's ribs. She began to lightly play them like a piano with delicate taps. Connor felt the urge to bring his arms down but he couldn't. He didn't voice any protest though. Jenni didn't think that he would.

“I think I know the problem.” She kind of sang. “He is a voyeur but he is also a submissive. That's a bit complex. And most likely why normal sexual intercourse doesn't arouse his interests as much.”

Lily noticed that Connor wasn't laughing yet from her touch. She decided to play upon his psyche.

“Connor...” She whispered in his ear with a hint of authority, “Your arms are out. You can't pull them back. Your skin is now stretched thin. So thin... so thin... like when you were a child... there is almost no protection for you...” She began to drag her fingertips between his ribs and up and down his sides. “My fingers are so soft, your skin is so thin... so thin...”

“Hehehehehhehehehhehehhehehe” Connor couldn't fight any longer. Lily and Jenni cackled as they watched him break down under Lily's voice and fingers.

Jenni began to tickle along the tops of Caitlyn's breasts. They jiggled as Caitlyn's giggles now came smoothly. Connor was now at full erection from the tickling and watching Jenni. Jenni saw his pole jutting out towards the ceiling and decided to step it up. She didn't just want him to be aroused. She wanted him begging for it. She began to fondle Caitlyn's breasts with one hand, tweaking the nipples every now and then, and using the other hand to tickle her tummy. Soon, the giggles were interspersed with moan's.

“Mmmmmmhmhhmhhmmhmhmhhmmhmmm”

Lily was now tickling Connor's inner thighs, whispering to him and convincing him that a dozen little insects were scuttling about against the flesh. He was hysterical.

“HeHeHEHHEHHEheHEhEHhhEHHEhHEhEHHEhHeee!”

Jenni caught the scent of Caitlyn's wetness from the breast play and knew that now was the time.

“Okay, you two. Connor, come here.” Jenni commanded. Lily released him of her magical suggestions and he got up off of the floor. He walked over to the bed, his solid manhood bobbing about, which made Jenni giggle and blush under her make-up. Connor sat on the edge of the bed and Jenni let Caitlyn go for it. Caitlyn stood with animal lust in her eyes. She walked over to Connor and sat down on his lap, taking him inside of her. Both of them gasped as if they had never felt such pleasure before. They wrapped their arms around each other and Caitlyn began to sway a bit, slowly bouncing up and down, coating his erection with her smooth, natural juices. They both were beginning to tremble. Jenni was getting mighty aroused watching the two as well. She began to rub herself through her satin costume.

Lily got up off of the floor. She was nowhere near done with the couple. She walked up behind Caitlyn and began to tickle the girl's lower back and buttocks. Caitlyn buried her head in Connor's neck as she giggled helplessly. Jenni, in turn, moved towards them and began to poke and probe at Connor's lower sides and hips. Connor and Caitlyn were both giggling merrily as they continued to make love in front of the witch and the clown.

Jenni wanted more. She maneuvered the beast with two backs that Connor and Caitlyn had formed so that Connor was down on his back and Caitlyn was on top of him.

“That's it. Give him a good view” Jenni muttered as she once again began to tickle Caitlyn's breasts, soon finding a magic spot along the undersides.

“Hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehe” Caitlyn's giggles caused her body to tremble, intensifying Connor's pleasure. He looked up and saw Jenni's sprightly fingers having a ball with Caitlyn's full and quite ticklish chest. Lily, meanwhile, continued the butt tickling so that Caitlyn would ride Connor's cock with more abandon.

“Tickle tickle...” Jenni teased Caitlyn. Caitlyn came. Her orgasm made her back arch beautifully and her cum drenched Connor's mammoth erection.

Soon, Connor's breathing became very heavy, and it was obvious that his orgasm wasn't too far off. Jenni's eyes grew.

“Uh uh. Stop.” She commanded. Lily helped Caitlyn off of Connor, who was visibly frustrated.

“What are you doing? I was so close.”

“Too close.” Jenni remarked. Jenni whispered in Caitlyn's ear. Caitlyn nodded and smiled.”

“What?” Connor asked.

“Tonight is all about trying something new so far.” Caitlyn winked impishly at him. “And I agree with what Jenni just said. I think you are more of a boob man than you let on.”

Connor looked almost nervous as Caitlyn teased him, massaging her breasts in front of him. She turned so that her back was to him, and leaned down, wrapping his quivering member lovingly between her bosom. The penis was so slick from her cum that it glided freely about inside the booby trap.

Connor shuddered as he felt a kind of pleasure that he never had felt before. Caitlyn's chest was like a warm fleshy hug that completely enveloped his penis in such a tender entrapment. For the first time, he felt like he was truly at her mercy. She smiled as she looked down at his cock, pressing, rubbing, and swaying the sensitive organ any way she chose to in her chest.

Jenni and Lily both knew that Connor would cum soon. Lily moved to the end of the bed and began to tickle the bottoms of his feet.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehe”

Jenni decided she wanted a hand in this as well. She went down between his legs and looked up at Caitlyn, as if asking permission for something. Caitlyn winked in response and Jenni smiled hugely. Jenni brought her fingertips to Connor's testicles and began to trace the wrinkles that she found along the scrotum.

“HehEHehEhhEhehHEhEhEhEHHehEhEHHEhehEhe” The groin and foot tickling combined with the breast massage had Connor in a different world. For the first time in his life, he was able to truly embrace his submissive nature. His girlfriend lovingly playing with him with her full chest and the other two women tickling him made him feel incredibly helpless, and he couldn't hold back any more. He shrieked with the intensity of his orgasm as his semen shot out onto Caitlyn's face and Jenni's fingers.

After about 45 seconds, the women all stopped what they are doing. Connor laid in place, completely drained.

“Seems like we were definitely able to help.” Lily pointed out. All three girls laughed at this.

“Well, I have certainly learned some things about this boy.” Caitlyn smiled warmly down at him.

“Oh yeah. We've uncovered a breast fetish, genital ticklishness, and some voyeuristic tendencies. You have a full arsenal at your fingers next time he needs help getting aroused. And you apparently enjoy being tickled as well.” Jenni smirked, making Caitlyn blush.

“I do. And I never knew that about myself.”

“Well, our work here is done, Watson.” Jenni turned to Lily. “I don't think that Connor will have too much trouble parking the beef bus in tuna town any more.”

“Okay, seriously, where are you getting these euphemisms from?” Lily asked.

“I have a book.” Jenni answered matter or factly.

Jenni and Lily went out into the night and Caitlyn laid down with her boyfriend, and they both fell asleep with her in his arms...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back