• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for an Idea for a short story

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi all! I have started writing again, and looking for ideas for a short story.

I have found that I'm sort of a good at CYOA [choose your own adventure] stories, so it would be great if the idea fit that format.

Everyone I've talked to about it, says they liked/loved the CYOA book as a kid, so I got the idea to make them more adult friendly.

In my few test stories I wrote [I was writing one major story [with the help of DEV], until I got lost] I was fooling around with thing like tickling, erotic and medieval fantasy and alike.

The reason I got lost, was I was trying to write it with no dead-ends, a good idea, but it takes a lot of layout work first.

Well I say for a idea do a futuristic format with a holodeck or cyberspace. That way it allows you to write any type of story you like ^-^

i still love the idea of a voodoo doll that can be used n anyone, or someone with the power to "connect" n object to a persons body for purposes of transferring sensations... nice very public tickling without the stigma of being the tickler. And just think... any body part coould be touched, seen or unseen...

A mother who lives next to a sorority is pinned down and tickled by the sorority girls for trying to break up a party :)

A mother who lives next to a sorority is pinned down and tickled by the sorority girls for trying to break up a party :)

I really like the idea [be honest, did you think of it because of the movie "Neighbors 2"], but it sounds more like a normal tickle story than a CYOA.

Hi all! I have started writing again, and looking for ideas for a short story.

I have found that I'm sort of a good at CYOA [choose your own adventure] stories, so it would be great if the idea fit that format.

Everyone I've talked to about it, says they liked/loved the CYOA book as a kid, so I got the idea to make them more adult friendly.

In my few test stories I wrote [I was writing one major story [with the help of DEV], until I got lost] I was fooling around with thing like tickling, erotic and medieval fantasy and alike.

The reason I got lost, was I was trying to write it with no dead-ends, a good idea, but it takes a lot of layout work first.

How about a story where the reader is captured as prey for a hunt. Set out on a private reserved and you have to make it to a certain area to escape. Hunters catch and tickle the reader, but you can escape based on cirtain choices. It would be a big undertaking, but I think allot of people would like it.

Multiple lers are a must for me, mixed with very intense sex, preferably oral or anything involving direct contact with between the bodies of the lee and ler.

Punishment is a great theme, a criminal being tortured to death for her crimes or a coalition of jilted wives torturing the prostitute who seduced their husbands.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back