• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Mage [Preview]

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Here is the first couple of branches in my new Tickle Mage CYOA.

Hope everyone will like it.

P.S. You may notice, I've got a lot of [name here] blanks, that is because I stink at coming up with names on the spot. they will be filled in later.
------

Tickle Mage

The room is empty, save for you and your friend, [female full name here]. You have been told to practice your tickle magic.

You make a motion with your hand, and rope appears around [friends first name], and binds her arms to her side, with her tummy exposed.

What do you do?

Path A.1: Rush her, and tickle her on the tummy with your hands.

Path B.1: Use other spell.
-----
From Path A.1: [Friends first name] squeals as you dash toward her.

Your fingers are a blur on her tummy and around her belly button, as she shrieks with laughter.

A voice fills the room. “I told you to practice your magic” Says the female voice.

It is your mistress, [name here]. She is the one that took you under her wing when you were younger and taught you the ways of tickle magic.

Dead-end
-----
From Path B.1: You make a motion with your hands to summon your next spell.

[friends first name] has seen you use it many times in the past.

“Please, not that” She pleads, eyes wide with a mix of fear and shock.

Your mistress was nice enough to teach you one of the advanced tickle arts.

You raise your hands, palms toward you, and two dirt arms shoot from the ground around your friend's feet, she lets out a shriek.

The end of the arms form into hands and fingers that mimic your own movements.

The Elemental Hands instantly shoot toward [Friends 1st name] tummy.

[friends 1st name] dissolves into a fit of laughter, as you snake the hands across her tummy, even sliding into her belly button.

After a minute of torturing your friend, the door to the room slides open.

In steps a woman dressed completely in tight black clothes, she is clapping approvingly.

“Very nice, young one” she says, with a big smile, “You have learned excellent control over Elemental Hands in such a short time”.

You look over at [friends 1st name], she gives you a mock mad face.

What do you do?

Path A.2: Go back to your room

Path B.2: Try to make it up to [Friends name]
-----

Shouldn't there be a path C.2, keep tickling your friend, and D.2, see if your teacher is distracted enough that you can get a pair of elemental hands on her? (Extra Credit!)

Shouldn't there be a path C.2, keep tickling your friend, and D.2, see if your teacher is distracted enough that you can get a pair of elemental hands on her? (Extra Credit!)

I did think about that, but by her being the teacher, I thought it would only logically lead to a dead-end, and I am trying to use the dead-ends to put in a little history.

Like, I just finished with the A.2 and B.2 Branches, and
A.2 is a dead-end, but I did go into a little history of how the hero and friend [I really need to get her a name] met.

But, don't worry, I have plans for the teacher. :mwahaha:

Just because an idea doesn't work and has consequences doesn't mean it has to be an outright dead end. Sure she could be tickled senseless for having the gall to attack her teacher, but the discipline could be used as a lesson.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back