• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple's Tickle Mansion pt6 (redo)

What should the next chapter be?

• Don't bother, no one cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TickleerOwl

TMF Novice
(very very very late. sorry for anyone who actually reads my stories but I have been super busy I haven't had the time plus no real inspiration , you know how it goes, also had to repost this cause I clicked the wrong button ... very embarrassing... anywho I figured I might as well ask for your opinion on this so I'm going to let you guys got on the next chapter in the Couple's series

Btw the first option was supposed to say 'About Terry and Karyn's wedding' ... so sorry about the messy post :( )

Effects of the Night Before

I was laying still on the tile floor of the shower room with Karyn next to me, both of us soaking wet and giggling even though our two hour long tickle shower was over. I could still feel the scrubbers and buffers all over me and I believe my fiancée did too, but we were squeeky clean, some places more so than others. I wasnt sure if my member and balls would even be able to feel normal for a week, even the steam from the water was making my penis tingle.

"You ... are so dead" Karyn said, her voice sounded like it was barely a whisper,looking over at her I couldn't tell if she was angry due to her huge grin and obvious lustful eyes. Even when she slightly moved the giggled then went back to where she was before, though I was the same, even breathing seemed to slightly tickle.

"Yeah ... But it was wor-worth it" I said as I laughed at just the thought of it. Yeah worth seeing my fiancée tickled clean while I end up in the same way after enjoying myself too much watching. Karyn must have thought something similar because she started laughing too. After a few minutes of laughing at our own silly thoughts, we finally calmed down and managed to look over at each other "well ... This is pretty much what we signed up for when we got the place, right?" I asked as the only thing i saw from Karyn was her grin and her chest moving up and down from breathing, but eventually she nodded. "Still, your gonna pay tonight" she said as I chuckled at the thought "fine then I guess I better give you an enjoyable time during the day if my nights are to be under your nails" I said making Karyn laugh and moved over to lay on me which caused both of us to laugh. It seemed that our bodies were so sensitive that basic skin contact tickled us both. And being that laughter is like an aphrodisiac to me, my member was stiff in no time and Karyn felt it "hehehehe- easy there cowboy" she said trying to calm down "we don't wanna end up back in the wash, do we?" Couldn't argue with her there, one tickle torture shower is all I could take for one day.

With a lot of struggling and pauses to try to fight off the 'after-tickles', we finally managed to get up and briskly left the shower room. Toweling off was a nightmare because we both kept being overcome with tickles that we had tears running down our cheeks so we just gave up and walked down to the kitchen slightly damp. When we got down there, three things were catching our attention: the TV on the wall was showing a live streaming of the shower room, the kitchen was a mess, and both Atti and Arnie were making a lot of noise from behind the counter. Glancing at my fiancée, who made a low whistle, we walked over to the counter and lightly knocked on it. The noises stopped and our holos popped up from the shoulders up looking after us, Arnie had some lipstick stains on the side of his mouth and his hair was messy, though not as messy as Atti who looked more like she got electrocuted. In fact both of them looked seriously dazed "ah ... yeah right what you said on the .... plane" Karyn said awkwardly as the two holos looked at each other and quickly ducked down, when they came back up they had their hair only halfway fixed and Atti forgot her underbust corset, Arnie still had some lipstick left on him "well ... you two had fun looks like" I said just as Atti blushed slightly

"we ... um ... we must have lost track of time" Arnie said trying to compose himself but Karyn and I just giggled slightly, but Atti nearly screamed her head off. Slightly taken aback I looked at Karyn and realized she was covering her mouth with her engagement ring on. "oh Maker, i don't believe it! Oh I'm so happy for you!" she said then ran and hugged her while Arie shook my hand in congratulations, even though he was the holographic version of me, I was not going to go for a nude hug. "when is it?" Arnie asked leaving me flabbergasted. Karyn and I were so excited last night, among other things, we never really decided on a date for it "we, um ... we'll decide later ... we kinda got sidetracked as I'm sure you both ... noticed" I said not very subtlety "were not even sure where to have it, who to invite ... oh God we need to get clothes so I can get a dress" Karyn said as I tried to calm her down then looked at Atti and Arnie for help.

"well ... you could have it here, save for a dress" Atti said as I gave her a sarcastic chuckle "unless your suggesting we have a nude wedding I doubt our friends will go for that" he said as Arnie cleared his throat "well you could allow the colonization program to happen" he said as Karyn seemed self console and covered her breasts "you mean like that the lady who gave us this place said ... have other people live here?" She said as Atti spoke up "I know, but they'd be people like you ... I mean now that the company is starting to get popular, people want to live in a place like this" she said as I rubbed my eyes "what about laws, hospitals, places like that I mean this island really has no room plus making a house will take ages-" I said but Arnie cut me off "the entire island is automated, like half robotics and half real island ... we can easily expand it and the company will be able to make replicas of this house all over plus basic transport system and emergency units ... the only thing they need is-" "our approval... yeah" I said remembering that bit of info as I looked at Karyn who looked like she was about ready to turn pink then looked at me shyly "I don't know ... I mean ... I don't think I could be naked in front of other people" she said slightly shaking then I reached over and held her close

She was still shaking but I think I managed to calm her, either way still held her "we'll talk with Mrs. Hiscock later ... see what our options are for this, but trust me when I say you'll be ok with other people" I said feeling Karyn nod a bit against my chest "ok ... but If we do have the wedding here then we better get someone with body paint skills or something" she said making us both laugh at that "deal" I said before I kissed Karyn on the top of her head and looked at the two holos "ok you two ... make the call"

To be continued......

Last edited:
Great addition to the story. I'm very interested on seeing it progress. Big fan of the series, as you well know ;) As for my thoughts, with the poll and all, I have two thoughts.

1. You move to the wedding (or maybe have one or two parts leading up to the wedding) making things tamer, if you will, for the friends and family that arrive, though it still would be fun to see how more vanilla people react to such a ticklish island. That could definitely be fun.

2. The second idea, and this is just an idea and would definitely take more work, is that you hold off on the wedding Idea, and work on colonizing the island. Perhaps Karyn and Terry go back home and have a traditional wedding, (for obvious reasons) and focus on building up the island. It would give you a chance to do some world building, possibly increasing your roster of characters as you go (new people brought to the island, infrastructure, the town sherrif, doctor, etc) and eventually work everything together. Eventually you have a massive wedding where all the new characters are invited (which ends in a big ol tickle orgy, possibly by a million mechanical tickling hands and tentacles coming out of the ground and stripping and torturing the guests while the husband and bride share a wedding kiss, and then get dragged into the fun, but I digress).

I love the idea of the tour, but I would save that as the potential end of the series, like an epilogue, where a new couple arrives at the island, a little nervous, a little wary, much like Terry and Karyn are at first, and given a royal tour of the place, allowing the reader to see how things have changed, how the people who make up the island have changed, and all that other stuff.

But, that's just my two cents, for all that's worth.

Great addition to the story. I'm very interested on seeing it progress. Big fan of the series, as you well know ;) As for my thoughts, with the poll and all, I have two thoughts.

1. You move to the wedding (or maybe have one or two parts leading up to the wedding) making things tamer, if you will, for the friends and family that arrive, though it still would be fun to see how more vanilla people react to such a ticklish island. That could definitely be fun.

2. The second idea, and this is just an idea and would definitely take more work, is that you hold off on the wedding Idea, and work on colonizing the island. Perhaps Karyn and Terry go back home and have a traditional wedding, (for obvious reasons) and focus on building up the island. It would give you a chance to do some world building, possibly increasing your roster of characters as you go (new people brought to the island, infrastructure, the town sherrif, doctor, etc) and eventually work everything together. Eventually you have a massive wedding where all the new characters are invited (which ends in a big ol tickle orgy, possibly by a million mechanical tickling hands and tentacles coming out of the ground and stripping and torturing the guests while the husband and bride share a wedding kiss, and then get dragged into the fun, but I digress).

I love the idea of the tour, but I would save that as the potential end of the series, like an epilogue, where a new couple arrives at the island, a little nervous, a little wary, much like Terry and Karyn are at first, and given a royal tour of the place, allowing the reader to see how things have changed, how the people who make up the island have changed, and all that other stuff.

But, that's just my two cents, for all that's worth.

Hmm ... I kinda like both those ideas, and it does help ... I don't know I might blend them all in cause running out of ideas for the 'Couple's' series

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back