• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge on a Master M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I looked at the 31 yr old 6'3" fair haired German man who had controlled me for two years and after tonights session told me he had tired of me and no longer required my services. Making him his rum and cola had been my last duty for him and to add two Rohypnol tabs to his drink from the capsule he kept in the kitchen for his use on unsuspecting victims, it was my pleasure to do and soon rendered Master Schnitz feeling dizzy, light -headed and confused so needing to lie down and he did now with the feeling of not being in charge of his own actions and for one reason; he wasn't but I was! Working quickly though there was no need as he was easily controlled, I secured him to the custom bondage bed with the leather straps I having earlier been secured by as he had played with me.

Still in his leathers including boots these I immediately unlaced as he aware something was happening not aware enough yet to know what and I kept unlacing the size 14 DM's and said to him one word "Revenge!" He slurred what I meant trying to move his booted feet as both unlaced I told him that I had served him obediantly and with devotion for a long time and he rewarding me with dismissal showing no thought and no consideration, I would be going but after having broken his 'Golden Rule'. Like most Masters, Master Schnitz has his boots worshipped, licked the tops and soles, he uses slaves as a foot-stool, he forces his socked feet in black nylon socks to be smelled and kissed the tops only but never to be touched and rarely removes his boots in a session.

I looked at him helpless telling him a foolish thing to have me fix his drink as he was drugged but not to the excess of sleeplessness, this being the last thing I wanted, I needed him very much awake. I told him both boots unlaced I could smell he'd worn them all day and now it mattered not he had denied me kissing his socked feet one last time in the session but delighted telling me his feet very warm and moist with his sweat so smelling like feet to verbally tease and torment me.

"Okay kiss them now, kiss them and then you have done so!" he said

I told him I was going to kiss his socked feet with or without his permission and going to do other things too!"

"What other things do you mean, why have you secured me down?"

"Oh lots of things but you need to be secured to endure them as I am going to break all your rules and enjoy every moment doing so and will be slow and take my time having my pleasure with you which will include you experiencing orgasm denial, you have been a good teacher and you will find out how good; you enjoy edging me and others but will you enjoy being edged is the question but I will also be driving you berserk toying with your size 14 feet as you have never said so but I imagine very, very sensitive so you do not allow them to be touched and you better get ready as your feet are now mine!"

Saying this I pulled each boot off and despite his struggles both boots newly off, two large black socked size 14 feet faced me and not the tops of them but the soles as I kneeled at the end of the bed not to be submissive as I told him but to be on line and close to them both as possible as each of them secured together. The heat of the day making them both sweat moistened and hot, their warmth sensed by me being close to them, accustomed to their powerful smell now though smelling stronger as his soles so close to my nose as well as his socked toes.

Master Schnitz flinched as he felt my nose warm rub against his soles and I pressed my nose to his socked soles inhaling their awesome smell saying now at last I was smelling his feet as I wanted to and not only as much as he instructed and inhaled their rich and musky smell as he tried to move them away.

"Listen Master Schnitz tables have turned, you can kick out all you want but you and specifically your feet are going nowhere, their strong, masculine odour guarantees it, maybe you should have let me smell them earlier but then my nose would not be roaming all over them like this and yes you're right very sweaty and hot, wet feet tonight and to think you were going to deny me the pleasure of them, so a pleasure I am taking by force!"

I leaned closer and rubbed my face against both socked soles and really sniffed his damp and sweaty socked toes loving the ripe smell of his sweat and then licked each socked sole which made him gasp and try to pull his feet back and so licked his soles again and slowly licked the length of each socked foot tasting their rich salty taste.

"Please not this I don't like this please noo stoop licking the socks!" he said

It wasn't tickling him but he clearly not liking it and I guessed perhaps his feet had been molested or something and asked him why a wet tongue sliding up n' down the soles of his socked feet was a sensation uncomfortable for him but he refused to answer but I told him that I having nothing to lose was going to get every truth, every confession out of him and exclusively through tormenting, teasing and torturing his feet and immediately sucked on all the toes of his right foot and then left and kept feeding the toes of each foot alternately into my mouth and sucking the sweat out of his socks as he pleaded with me to stop, please he saying as he couldn't stand it!

I told him if he told me why he hated it that I might consider stopping though he as a Master didn't respect the limits of his slaves so making no promises to him loving the fwwling of both of his warm soles and toes agaisnt my face as their natual heat and perspiration rare treats, in fact as I have said Master Schnitz never allowing his slaves close to his feet as this! I took long and deep sniffs of his socked feet as I buried my nose into his sweaty socks and inhaled them. I then indulged in licking his socked soles again and sucking on his socked toes and nibbling them as he gasped louder at this assault from me!

Master Schnitz was determined and stubborn so what next I stopped and thought looking at both socked feet and so many options presenting themselves but one predominated and I first decided as he often did to his slaves to maximise suffering and heighten sensations; blindfolding us and secured the leather eye mask he used on us over his eyes. Then went back to his feet!

"You know Master Schnitz for some people something relaxing but for someone like you hating your feet touched I think a foot massage in order and a socked one first as it appeals to me to have a serious feel up of feet I've longed to enjoy and been denied doing but you knowing my fetish have taunted me with, speaking about your feet, their smell, their sweatiness asking me to imagine their taste and wonder at their sensitivity but denying me access to them except to kiss the tops of them in homage to you at the end of some sessions, as well as this a socked massage will get your feet even hotter than they are and heated feet the most sensitive of all and so too it will elicit from them more of the foot smell I find so addictive!"

I loved the fact the black nylon socks stuck to both feet so I was able to see their outline and study it as I placed both hands on Master Schnitz's right foot and my fingers squeezed his sweat damp socked toes and then I began slowly massaging the sole and insteps and high arches feeling his tension and then fondled his left socked foot and the same reaction. I knew he was hiding the fact something happened to his feet and told him as long as it took I would get the secret from him and told him he always wearing nice socks, thin black nylon which stuck to his feet and having never seen the socked soles of his feet before, how appealing they both were and size 14's plenty of feet to enjoy.

“Glad you approve you bastard!” Master Schnitz in anger responded, I shocked it having taken him this long to do so but I guessed because he knew there was no way out for him"

"Master Schnitz calm down I am just massaging your feet, pressing my nose to your masculine smelly soles and deeply inhaling your foot smell, rubbing my face against your feet and lickig your socked soles and sucking your socked toes, it could be worse and my tickle torturing your socked and then bare feet but you're going to have to wait for that but don't worry it's coming and won't disappoint you, I guarantee you'll laugh like a hyena!"

I gave each of Master Schnitz's feet a lick as I told him his socked feet tasting so tangy in socks worn all day in his thick black DM boots and then sucked his socked toes again foot by foot, I really indulged in licking his socked soles even bending his socked toes back to make each sole taut and saying as I was inhaling his feet, what an awesome masculine scent his feet had and how horny his feet got me! I was loving tasting the forbidden fruit, biting on the apple I had been denied tasting and I was sucking and nibbling his socked toes! I licked his feet all over, starting at his toes, moving to the fronts of his feet and then down along the soles. I licked and sucked the soles of his feet with relish, loving the hot scent from them both!

I decided to see just how ticklish his feet were, so I chose his left foot and dragged one finger from his big toe, all the way down his arch and stopping at his heel. As I did this motion Master Schnitz bit on his lips as his foot shook rather violently. I repeated my same single finger tickle on his right foot this time and received a similar reaction.

"Oh good you are ticklish Master Schnitz just checking for later!" I taunted him as he knew I was not joking!

I then resumed the massage of his right sole first and pressed my fingers firmly on his instep and gave it a strong rubbing and then same with his left foot and remarking on his socked feet being damp and much warmer and told him his feet were ready for intense torture. I started to tickle his right socked foot and grabbed his toes and pulled them back with one hand and tickled the taut nylon socked sole with the fingers on my other hand. Master Schnitz immediately laughed as he clearly hating being tickled on his feet so moved on to his left socked foot and then took time with both feet taunting him it must be hell having his feet tickled and pleas for it to stop being ignored but did he stop tormenting his slaves until he was good and ready and satisfied enough to do so, no he didn't ever! His socked feet sweaty, they stunk of his feet but a smell I was addicted to and he knew it and taunted me with this knowledge and kept them from me but now I was in charge! I sniffed and licked both socked feet my feet and nibbled at his socked toes and soles as he fought not to laugh!

I gently began to remove the sock from his right foot as he tried moving his feet to stop me so stopped and stroked his socked sole saying he better let me get his sock off or be tickled until he did and beaten he stopped struggling as the sock off, there facing me an exposed and sensitive, smooth sole of his right foot and easy to see moist and sweaty so smelling awesome for me and told him I was so glad he'd worn his boots all day!

I then rubbed the sole of his foot with the palm of my hands and told him to splay his toes or be tickled and reluctantly and cursing me again he having no choice splayed his toes and I slid my fingers in between each toe which sweaty made them slide and he bite on his lips. I then peeled off his left sock and gave it the same treatment! I then stared at both huge feet and saw how uneasy Master Schnitz felt, clearly helpless and defenseless and I told him that he best talk or he would be interrogated by me until he did and I sensed his nervousness and taunted him having taken a good sniff of both bare feet!

"Oh yes look at this Master's boots off but Master's socks off!" I said as I approached him with the duct tape and sealed his mouth saying I'd hear him but muffled and when he decided to tell me what experience gave him the aversion to having his feet touched then the torment would stop adding perhaps and saying I was going to enjoy kissing, licking and fondling his bare feet, sucking on his toes individually and mouthful by mouthful, licking in between and under his toes and enjoying their smell as I was now in control and as he'd used me, he could expect the same from me. I though not inclined to nipple clamping him, finger fucking him, forcing dildos up his ass and indulging in extensive orgasm denial, for me it would be exploiting the limits of his endurance teasing and tormenting his feet!"

I heard his immediate muffled protests as I ran my hands up n' down his large soles and rubbing each toe individually and rubbing my face against both sweaty, stinky soles I had always dreamed of servicing but never dared to imagine tormenting but here he was at my disposal and I intent on revenge! I told him I loved the rich smell of his feet and placed my nose right under his toes and did a slow inhale allowing the extremely arousing odour of his moist, sweaty, smelly manly feet to invade my nostrils.

I continued inhaling the delicious scent saying I never imagined I would ever be playing with his big, stinky, sweaty, manly feet and told him to rub his feet together and wiggle his toes which he didn't until I stroked along both soles and told him to do as I say and squirming from the tickle he did so the tickling stopped and I pressed my face to his feet and inhaled them both! I told him unless he told me the truth I would break him adding he knew how his overpowering foot smell appealed to me that I would be making the most of every moment with his feet and proceeded to lick his soles up and down!

"Your feet will soon be ready Master Schnitz, ready to be tickled bringing back the memory, perhaps father, brother,uncle, cousin, nephew, best friend, worst enemy, teacher found you greatest weakness 'Unbearably ticklish feet' and a discovery used to their adavantage, who says history doesn't repeat itself so you better get remembering! First though such big, dirty, sweaty feet need a lickle-bath and lickling licklish feet I can't resist!"

I then licked up the sole of Master Schnitz's right foot but so it lickled, it dependent on licking technique and observing where the feet are most sensitive which the previous massage determines, the Master sensitive all over his feet but centre of his soles and toes very, very ticklish! I lapped at both soles and held his toes back to lick both taut soles and every lick making his feet all the more sensitive deliberately and I lickled all over first his right foot then his left foot, both soles and the balls of his feet but under and in between his toes as soon his show of brave resolve dissolved into helpess and constant laughter which given time would become hysterical!

I told him a real bonus that his feet tasted so good as making me want to enjoy them orally even more and hearing him giggle encouraged me and licked both soft soles, amazed being so smooth and told tasting so salty adding nowhere either foot a safe zone and saying I bet he wished he'd not teased me verbally about his feet having teased my dick to telling him my fetish for feet and using it against me and pressing his soles to my face saying his feet worth the wait and licked the outside edges of them but soon was licking up n' down both soles as his laughs became shrieks!

I sucked on the balls of his feet and then to his toes and licked along them all and used y tonue under them and again told him to splay his toes and now he did not hestistate as horrendous a sensation it was for him to sense my tongue sliding in between his toes to inflict licklish damage there and keeping him in licklish agony alternating from foot to foot lickling on and on and on saliva lubing his feet all over as Master Schnitz struggled for breath so I stopped!

"Mmmmmmmmm such warm n' sweaty feet, your feet both smell so good, seems you've been running around lots getting feet so sweaty, all nice n' sweaty for me to enjoy and that's right Master Schnitz unconsensually enjoying them is what I fully intend doing so by the time I'm finished you'll only feel comfortable letting slaves service your boots, yes not even your socked feet, you wouldn't dare and I remember you telling me now I reminding you of yourself under control of your Sgt or Unteroffizier during your military service and telling me this when I was drooling over your feet so think I know who tormented you and was able to do so without risking being reported as tickle torture leaving no physical marks and knew why for most Masters having their feet worshipped they welcomed but not him!"

I indulged in licking the soles of his bare feet and licked in between his toes lapping at their rich and salty taste and told him to wiggle his toes or have his feet tickled and toes wiggled, one foot then the other and told him keep wiggling left foot then right foot, left foot then right foot and now both feet and wiggle toes until I say stop I told him or else you know what happens, these big feet get tickled, you know that don't you Schnitz and he nodded so told him I was right his Unteroffizier had been his Master and found his socked and bare feet ticklish after ordering him to remove his military boots so like now his feet sweaty and smelly and the Unteroffizier had Schnitz under his power completely and Master Schnitz nodded so told him to stop his feet being touched he would tell me everything and he nodded so I ungagged him!

I learned his Superior Officer caught him with weed and confiscated it from the then 18 year old and ordered him around as his slave and one night in jest having reported to him in his fatigues that he was told that night he would work in his underwear and socks and had stripped and the Unteroffizier noticed both the size and smell of the soldier's feet and ordered him to place himself on the bed which he had done and the Unteroffizier threatened him about the weed as he touched the large socked feet and got a reaction.

From that discovery the soldier Schnitz was gagged and his socked and bare feet tickled for the Unteroffizier's amusement but other times he would invite friends over and Schnitz used by them sexually but his feet tickled in socks and bare before, during and after the abuse being told his feet being attractive and big as they were tickled, fondled, licked and his toes sucked so now I understood he not liking his feet touched!

I told him that I did and his honesty appreciated by me as then new duct tape across his mouth saying how helpful he'd been but he needed to remember he used me and abused me earlier for his pleasure and was then going to get rid of me and resumed massaging his right then left foot saying his bare feet I agreed being great looking, high arches, long suckable toes, all in size order and soles very smooth, feet smelling and tasting like feet; I understood why his feet had been popular and being so sensitive, being fun to tickle!

I sniffed the odour from his feet and kissed his soles but not as a slave but because his feet were mine to do with as I wanted! I sniffed both feet deeply and licked in between and under his toes and then ran a solitary finger from his right heel to the top of his big toe making him squirm as the sensation shocked him and then from his toes back to heel and another shock as I told him I wasn't touching his feet, I was tickling his feet! Again Master Schnitz bit his lip to stop him laughing but I drew circles in the very centre of the soles of his feet so a very sensitive area for him and once or twice done to each foot and finally both soles simultaneously the reaction wanted even muffled from him!

“Nohoho! Not my feet pleheheasehahahahahhahahaha!'' he giggled shaking on the bed

I watched him trying to keep in control but my fingers on the bare soles of his feet just lightly stroking them enough to see his face contorting as the tickling, teasing sensations got to him and he flinched his feet to be free of further torment! I loved seeing his toes dance in front of my face and continued stimulating his soles telling him the most nerve endings being in the soles of the feet and such fun activating his, lying dormant since he was 18 years old.

My rhythm never changed, no increase in speed so fast enough to tease but not horrendously tickle yet, I enjoyed tormenting him with the maddening sensation! He tried to master the sensations but the more stroked, the more sensitive his feet becoming and so too more sweaty n' smelly and lickable. I told him how he enjoyed bobbing his head up and down on my dick teasing me but not sucking me and then did the same to him with his big toes, giving them both a blow-job!

“PLeassseee….hhahhaaa…..stoppphahha….please ahahhaha!” he yelled willing to do anything to make me stop!"

"Where's macho Master Schnitz now? Getting his macho image destroyed by what; his feet tickled?" I mocked him and finger stroking stopped took both his big toes in my mouth again but sucked them as he gasped and loved the taste of his big succulent toes and his whole body tensed and his foot became obedient to my wet mouth controlling it and releasing his big toes I licked under all of his toes again!

I loved having him stimulated with such ridiculously ticklish feet I told him and was going to have hours of fun with his feet and lavish my attention on them not for his sake but for mine. I'd fantasized about his feet without his socks on for years and licking them all over and sucking them, massaging them but never dared imagine tickling them and torturing them with tickles but as he had spanked me, many the time having wanted to and now having the opportunity would make sure he suffered for my pleasure as much as he'd made me suffer for his! I then licked around his toes and slid my tongue in between them and he clenched his toes!

I then gripping them and pulling his sole taut and tickling it telling him to behave himself and then back to some more tongue work and continued to lick his toes for a while and softly nibbled them increasing his moans! His feet so deliciously sweaty loving the natural heat of his feet against my face sucking his toes and watching him writhe on the bed as I imagined the naive 18 year old soldier doing as he was toyed with by some military officers! I grazed his high arches with my teeth lightly but effectively as he proved to me by his reaction to my teeth

"AHAHA!NOOOO!NONAHAHAHAHA!H HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA”!'' he yelped as my teeth nibbled as he battled to keep his feet still but feet slicked with saliva he was laughing loudly as I indulged in sucking and nibbling his toes and then engaged in light stroking of his soles to maintain his laughter, stopping to allow him to catch his breath as so ticklish his body wracked with exhaustion from struggling trying to cope with the insidious tickles every inch of his feet intermixed with oral lickling!

I then unzipped Master Schnitz's black leather chaps ignoring his protests and drawing out his dick which with stimulation being handled was soon hard and pulled the zips open under his balls which flopped out and though his 7" dick and balls seen by me before usually when he decided, this was different as I was in control of exposing him and told him he needed a taste of his own medicine and held the base of his dick and took his hardened dick in my mouth and felt the head pulsate and throb in my mouth as he gasped getting hard and firm liking this attention but teased him with light n' gentle sucks but then pulling my mouth off his dick and licking just his piss slit until seeing his pre-cum and licking it away. Cody used his tongue again to lick around his nipples and watched as the small tits began to grow and swell.

I fully engaged in continual stimulation of his dick getting him harder and then after slow and subtle stimulation stopping and slipping on the cock-ring, the rubber around his balls causing the skin to become stretched against them, rounding them off against his dick above his zipper. Master Schnitz chaps restrainiing his dick and balls so his dick remained erect and then remined him of his evil game he loved indulging in saying to him with feet as ticklish as his that I was certain he would have ticklish balls and ripped open his shirt and drew the feather across his nipples as he cursed me and saying he would soon be cursing much more as he could guess where the feather was going!

“OHHHHH!STOP? OH DON' T STOPFUCKKKK AAAAAAR AAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA! SHIT PLEEEESEHAHHAHA!" he yelled as I slid the tip of the feather into one armpit and then the other and asked him if his balls were feather sensitive now as when I was sure they were when he was 18 years old and kept stroking on armpit then the other until he nodded! I then licked and nibbled his nipples before stroking the head of his dick with the feather!

He squirmed as he made me do when he'd done this to me, the sensation driving him crazy making his dick jump and told him to suffer and saying this slid the feather up and down the length of his rigid dick inflicting the insanely irritating sensation he had often subjected me to suffering and then feather stroking his balls and seeing pre-cum I lapped it from the head of his stiffened dick! I kept stroking the feather along his dick teasing him he'd soon need to shoot his load but orgasm denial so cruel but eventually I'd coax him to spunking off as then his feet being ultra-ticklish that's when and where I was going to most enjoy feather teasing him, every inch of his big ticklish feet and kept stroking the head of his dick as his protests got louder

"F-fucker, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hayou bastard!!HAHHAHHA, anything you want I swear, just let me cum….OHH GOD!Ohhh Please! Ohhhh!"

I slid the feather along the shaft of his dick again and rubbed his nipples with the tip of my fingers and then feather teased his balls and again sucked his dick but lightly so oral action would not make him cum but he was really sweating as his dick was slipping in and out of my mouth until eventually I decided to let him shoot his spunk! Waves of orgasmic sensation overwhelmed him as his dick vibrated as I no longer sucked him but roughtly with no finesse jerked him off as he so often did me and he writhed and shot his load and then couldn't resist stroking his balls with the feather making him moan as he was too sensitive!

"Hell isn't it Master Schnitz!" I said stroking the feather over his balls and then across his dick driving him wild as he got more and more sensitive and then sucked and nibbled his nipples and again began jerking his dick and more spunk eventually flew and then feather down back to licking but a lickle attack rolling and tasting every inch of each size 14 foot in turn sliding my lips all over both stinky, sweaty soles and then telling him to keep his feet still unless he wants more tickles, sucking all five toes of his right foot in my mouth ignoring protests except to tell him to "Shut the fuck up!" and swapping feet swallowing the five toes of his left foot and indulging in lapping both soles of his feet!

I licked the balls of his feet and sucked all ten toes one by one and orally made out with his feet as he moaned and told him that he best do as I say knowing who was in charge as I inhaled his manly foot scent and kissed his feet all over saying both feet mine to enjoy right and needing persuasion to agree and the feather quill drawn slowly along the length of each sole a very useful weapon to convince him that it's being in his best interest to agree with me and more sensual kisses along his soles as he nods his head and then another sucking of his toes!

I once again sniffed his feet, up and down and then finding his foot smell so intoxicating indulged in sniffing and licking every inch of both feet, sucking each and every toe and devouring them hungrily and inhaling in between all of his toes and rubbing my face over his feet, with my tongue taking long and slow strokes up n' down both smooth and sweaty soles giving each foot a thorough tongue bath and suckling on his toes as oral attention to his toes tickled him and I told him I liked hearing him laugh and making him happy and stroked his arches to prove my point making his feet flinch!

Both big feet warm and sweaty I sniffed them deeply breathing in their raunchy, musky aroma and held the toes back of his right foot and licked along the sensitive sole loving the salty taste and then the left sole and lapped repeatedly at them both as he fought to supress his ticklish agony with feet so damn licklish I spent time licking his soles and then sucking on his toes and licking in between them but nibbling on his toes got to him so indulged in nibbles saying his feet tasting so appetising and my having an insatiable appetite! I rubbed each foot not to tickle but to keep warm and sweaty whilst engrossed in licking them both all over! I sniffed each foot running my nose along the length of them both and then dragged my tongue along the arch of each foot and nibbled them and then drew the quill of the feather lightly at both arches in turn and this tickled so much he gasped for air! As he took in air no feather but licking of his arches as I told him again this was revenge!

I licked between each of his toes which I strongly advised him to splay for me and wisely he did so I tasted his foot flavour where it was strongest and told him to feed me his toes of each foot in turn. I wanted to humiliate him having him invite me to torture him and in hysterics having needed to have the quill of the feather drawn the length of each sole three or four times he did and I sucked all ten toes mouthful by mouthful making him squirm again! The warm musky smell of his feet was so intoxicating to me that I told him to press both feet into my face, smother me with them and he obeyed me and then I licked both soles simultaneously and could tell he hated it, wanting to pull his feet off my face but warned to keep them there or I'd tickle the fuck out of his feet and he kept both feet on my face until I removed them! I told him I wanted to hear of how he had been treated by his Unteroffizier and would ungag him and he nodded.

Being in his military boots all day and especially after marching practice the Unteroffizier who was married and in his 40's would have him reports to his quarters in the barracks away from other rooms clearly and remove his boots as he knowing both feet warm and sensitive he would order the 18 year old soldier on to the bed often on his stomach and secure him and then torment both socked feet stroking them, pinching each toe and calling him his 'Piggy-Boy' with such dirty, stinky, big feet and then usually tease him there would soon be company as dicks needed sucking and ass's licking and anything else, armpits and they all loving his horribly ticklish feet and then he would gag the 18 year old Schnitz and tickle his socked and bare feet whilst waiting for this three usually but sometimes four friends to join in the fun. I made him detail everything done to him by Heinze who he said was the most evil tormentor and Master Schnitz did as intructed but thinking he might be frred instead gagged I told him he'd now endure everything Heinze did but magnified by me as when revenge was complete that he would never ever forget it happening but live with two reminders of it, his size 14 feet!

I then indulged in enforced licking of his feet loving their raunchy smell and taste and after spending at least 40 minutes lubing his feet with my saliva I lightly stroked them and like Heinze before me found the slicked soles meant my fingers sliding slong both soles so easily and the slow stroking so incredibly effective, I only wished Heinze was doing one foot and I the other but indulged in having long sniffs of both feet whilst licking them and using my tongue licking, not lickling so a different technique but Master Schnitz shuddered having the soles stroked so gently and using my fingers spaced each toe and licked adding to his humiliation imagining the 18 year old having each toe parted to be licked in between, to be so dominated! Having licked all over both feet and licked and sucked every toe they were saliva lubed and mega-sensitive! Like Heinze verbally tormenting him

"You know Schnitz it's not fair is it having such big feet and they being so sensitive and me so excited making you suffer seeing you laughing like a girl as I tease and tickle them and so big so much to tickle but please you must promise me you will laugh as I need to hear this and will keep stroking all over both of your feet until you do. Mmmm the smell of your feet is also so appealing to me and my tongue!"

I then lightly stroked his right sole and immediately Master Scnitz giggled and wiggled his bare toes and I loving the sound of his laughter and seeing his wiggling toes stroked his soles again and again and individually as well as simultaneously ignoring desperate pleas for me to stop as his toes wiggled, clenched and splayed involuntarily in reaction to whatever sensation he was experiencing but loved running fingers the length of his soles. I was Heinze and Schnitz 18 years old!

Whilst tickling the sole of one foot, tickling the toes of the other so sensation overload! I tickled each toe individually and then in between them as he writhed about out of control and then began sucking and nibbling his toes and imagining a young solder's toes as I did so and me taking advantage of virgin toes and virginal feet as Heinze had done more than anyone else, they more interested in other parts of Schnitz's physique! I continued a viscious cycle keeping my victim on edge!

"Mmmmmmm such smelly feet, moist and warm ready for my nose to enjoy sniffing as same time my tongue enjoys licking from your arches to your toes but I think not licking now but lickling as I love to hear you laugh even when you don't want to and at something happening to you that for you isn't funny, it is maddening and cruel but something that you react to laughing and I like making you happy!"

Running my nose along his feet I sniffed them both and lickled his soles and he burst into laughter as tasting his feet the sweaty taste of them made certain the licking of both soles continuing and so it did from heels to his toes and from his reaction it tickled like hell which was perfect! Soon in agonizing laughter his toes clenched as he shook so spaced them and licked in between them showing him who controlled who and then licked his toes and nibbled under them telling him he had such a great laugh and glad he was enjoying himself as I was!

"Oh noooo staaapapahahahahaha staaaap... I can't hahaha ... stand it ahahahahahahaa ..."

I indulged in running my tongue faster the length of the soles of his feet and then he thrashed about a a lot more violently as the quill of the feather stroked his arches and then I saw the feather end in between his toes and continued to stroke the soles of his feet with the quill end of the feather and alternating from foot to foot but telling him I was really going to see his feet enduring the most intense ticklish ordeal imaginablr to him, in fact that he'd not dare imagine happening! I tickled the arches of both feet stroking the feather quill up and down the length of his feet hearing his helpless laughter grow more intense and stroked both soles more vigorously, loving being in control of his defenseless feet!

"Hahaha please stop. Not my feet! Please no mooore ahahahahaha!"

I tickled the balls of his feet with the feather and tickled his arches, followed by his toes and alternated feet causing him to wonder where next and what next as he suffered for my pleasure as I told him, he had it coming a long, long time!"

"Hahahaha please staaaaahhhhp. I hahhahaha can't haha take this hahaha any more hahahhaaha!!!"

I ignored his protests and insults sawing the feather between his toes

I activated the sonicare so he heard it and the electric toothbrush's bristles revolved and placed it against his toes on his right foot and began running it along the ole of his foot and what a response, music to my ears!

"Hahahhahahahaha .... I can't take thishahaahaha make it stop hahahhaaha make it sta hahaha"

With the sonicare I deliberately brushed the balls of each foot in a circular motion and skilfully manoeuvred the brush, ever so lightly when I tickled each foot. Once done brushing the balls of his feet, brushing the arches and insteps of his feet. The tickling so effective within seconds he was laughing so hard, he was gasping for air which was allowed! I emplyed the sonicare on both feet, all over both feet and then ran my fingers up and down the soles of his feet and in between and under all of his toes and tickling both feet simultaneously drove him to endure pure ticklish agony trapped in intense and uncontrollable laughter!

I held his toes back and slid my fingers in between each sweaty toe and again saw betweeen them all with the feather as noe though gagged Master Schnitz was screaming with laughter but I was merciless and felt nothing for him as he was about to dispense with me as I reminded him! Master Schnitz writhed on the bed as I set the sonicare bristles dancing across both bare sweaty and stinky soles and Master Schnitz head twisted from side to side as he desperately tried to free himself but I told him I had bare toes and soles to take care of and so he was going nowhere until I said so!

I then began licking Master Schnitz's soles and to the tips of the toes as their smell and taste so appealing to me I needed more and continuously continuously dragged my tongue across his soles. Master Schnitz'z soles creased as his feet wiggled around and he curled his toes in ticklish agony but my tongue splayed them and I nibbled on his toes and licked between them to get the rich taste of his feet. My tongue left no place untouched and saliva made his feet much more sensitive so both feet licked and licked, all of his toes sucked over and over again and then decided that the revenge almost done but took the quill of the feather and brushed it up and down the soles of my ex Master's feet as he yelled with each stroke as making every one long and slow.

I let him clench and splay his toes enduring pure tickle torture and then concentrated on his right foot saying glad to see it devoid of sock and to have smelled, tasted, fondled, caressed and tickled it as the quill kept my ex Master laughing and the left foot then given the same treatment! I then continued to stroke the feather across his soles, alternating between the right and the left every few seconds and from his arches to the balls of his feet especially as I enjoyed seeing ex Master Schnitz in ticklish agony and stopping with the feather under threat of more feather tickling told him to wiggle his toes in my face, press his feet to my face, feed me his toes, splay his toes, clench his toes and rub his feet over my face but as he did this gripped both feet saying

"No way I rub my face on your feet that's the difference now press your toes to my nose inviting me to sniff them!" I told him and he did

I then tickled his feet vigorously with my fingers, tickling under and in between his toes, the balls of his feet, his arches and held his toes back and then tickled the taut sole of each foot and spent the final hour alternating using my fingers and my mouth all over both of my ex Master's feet making sure he suffered every second of the perfect revenge on a Master!

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back