• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventure time GET out of the trap of the Breakfast Kingdom.

iamastupidass

Key to my GET OF THE TRAP OF THE BREAKFAST KINGDOM!!!!!!! By me and MotherfuckingGunterBitch http://motherfucking-gunter-bitch.tumblr.com/

Author Note: This is a fic based on this picture or comic that this tumblr user made last year a non fetish user to. http://motherfucking-gunter-bitch.tumblr.com/post/122093427708/the-horror

What this is based on is a key to my ed to a degree expect with well you know what. Has anyone seen it? Also a bit is based on don Turtelli but all traditional tickling in a chair, it is just based on that. Enjoy everyone. Also to have an idea what is going watch or look Adventure Time's Princess Day.

The start.
Marceline and Princess Bubblegum had been invited to the Breakfast Kingdom for Princess Day, which was taking place there once again. They meet up at the kingdom. PB was wearing a green dress with green boots and Black socks. Marceline was wearing a red dress with red boot and green socks.
PB: Well Marcy it must feel awkward, coming here after what you did to Breakfast Princess.
Marceline: HAHAHHHA Yeah like I care one bit what she thinks.
PB: You know she could still have you arrested.
Marceline: She knows she will not do anything and should would not be able to catch me anyways.
PB: Well just be careful.
Marceline : Oh do not worry about me girlfriend.
PB: HAHAH Okay then, we shall go in then.
Marceline and PB go in. However when they get in they are stunned , no one is there.
Marceline : There is no one here.
PB: Yeah no banners or anything.
Marceline: This is so weird Bonnie.
PB: Yeah very weird. Looks like we got the wrong day.
Then a voice came out.
: Maybe that is what we wanted you to think.
Then came out the syrup guards of BP’s.
SG: You see THIS IS A TRAP.
Marceline: So it all makes sense. Some trap you got, I can just fly away.
SG: Oh yeah.
Then one of the guards shoots Marceline with a dart
Marceline then feel down in a heap.
PB: MARCELINE!!!!!! What did you do?
SG, you see our mission is to capture you and bring you both to breakfast princess.
PB: Why?
SG: What your friend did on Princess day still angers our Princess
PB: Okay I get Marceline, but why me?
SG: It is because you are this deviant BEST friend and we knew LSP was to smart to fall for it. Also you have something LSP does not.
PB: Hey I am very smart.
SG: Then why would you fall for a false flyer?
PB: THOSE things are very deceiving.
SG: No they are not.
PB: Listen I know what Marcy did was wrong, however can’t let it slide.
SG: No she must pay, your tortures will be amusing.
PB: Well you are not getting ahold of us.
Then PB shoots jellybeans, picks up Marceline and runs fast. There is no immediate way out, but she finds a hiding place.
PB: Marcy, MARCY WAKE UP.
Marceline then just wakes up, very groggy.
Marceline: Bonnie, what the glob happened.
Bonnie: Those wack guards drugged you and zapped your powers.
Bonnie pulls out the dart.
Marceline : I do not feel bad or horrible, I just have no powers, I have all feeling.
PB: That is good, then again, they want to torture us.
Marceline: WHY? I am the one who did it.
PB: It is because I am friends with you, but I would be tortured with you than not be your friend.
Marceline: Thanks Bonnie, your my best friend.
PB: I would not have it any other way.
Marceline : I hate to change the subject, but we have to get out of here.
PB: I know but it is VERY guarded in here.
Marceline : I think I know a way out. Remember I messed this kingdom up.
PB: Well what is your plan?
Marceline : Well near this closet is Breakfast Princess’s room, there is a key to a locked exit, we can steal the key and get out of here.
PB: That is a good plan Marcy, let’s do it and get out here.
Marceline: Okay but we need to run FAST, very fast.
PB: Listen we need wait for guards to come by and we make our move.
Marceline: ehhe come.
PB just looks at Marceline.
They wait until they hear BP and the guards come by.
BP: Listen FIND those two, I want to torture and embarrass them. I want this weekend to be one these two never forget.
SG: I cannot wait, after she drained me of my sticky sweetness.
BP: I also cannot wait to torture Bubblegum. To torture the leader of the supposed BEST kingdom, when she is at Mercy, I will prove that Breakfast people are better than candy people.
SG: True that G dog.
BP: HAHAHAHHA Yeah for SUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
They walked by and Marceline and PB ran quietly out.
PB and Marceline then found BP’s room and it was open, which shocked them and they went in.
Marceline: I am stunned she left this open.
PB: Yeah I figured she would have it locked, knowing we are here.
Then they found the key on the table and grabbed it.
PB: Why would she leave her keys on her table?
Marceline: I don’t know, maybe she is a dillweed.
PB: I doubt she is a dillweed Marceline, she has something planned.
Marceline: Well let’s go, and get out of HERE
PB: I agree , let’s go, before she come back.
PB and Marceline then leave and head towards the exit.
They get to the exit and PB unlocks it.
PB and Marceline: FREEDOMMMMM
Then they go outside to find many breakfast people standing there including the syrup guards.
SG: GRAB THEMM!!!!!!!!!!!
Marceline: Oh CRAP, it is a TRAP!!!!!!!
The guards then grab PB and Marceline
PB: Where are you taking us?
SG: You will see soon.
Another SG: WE HAVE big PLANS FOR YOU TWO!!!!!
PB: Wait we are being tortured right now?
SG: WHY YESSSSSS!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
Marceline: GRRRR You won’t get away with this.
The guards then take PB and Marceline into a room and the they tie both of them to chairs and then bring some stools to put in front of them.
SG: Okay the princess has ordered that we take off their shoes and socks off ,make sure they are barefooted.
PB knew this had to do with the torture. The guards move to princess bubblegum and try to take off her boots, but she struggles, but they overcome her and take them off. PB then tried to keep her socks on. She moved her feet, but then the guards smiled and take down her legs. Then one guard then took off Princess Bubblegum’s socks, make Princess Bubblegum barefooted. Then her legs and feet were tied to the chair. Then they moved to Marceline who tried to keep her feet on the ground, but then guards grabbed her legs. They then together grabbed her legs, untied her boots and then undid all the knots and then took them off. Marceline tried to keep her socks on , by moving around her feet. However then the guard tackled her legs and held them down. Marceline tried to scrunch her feet and keep her socks on.
SG: Oh I have a way.
Then the SG stuck her tongue out, making Marceline angry and distracting her. Then two of the guard took off Marceline’s socks, making her barefooted and winning. Marceline hung her head in defeat. They then tied her feet to a stool in front of her. Now PB and Marceline were tied up and their bare feet were propped up.
SG: YOUR SO goofy Marie.
SG: Yeah it worked didn’t it.
Marceline :Why did you make sure we are barefooted?
SG: Oh you will see very shortly.
Then in a room up above with a microphone turned on a light that had Breakfast Princess.
Author’s Note: “This part’s dialogue belongs to MotherFuckingGunterBitch”
BP: Well well well, if it isn’t PB and Marceline.
PB looks at Marceline, while both are tied barefooted.
BP: Now I can finally have my revenge.
Marceline : Hey what did I ever do to you?!
BP: You RAN me over with a car.
Marceline: Um, actually that was my twin siter Shaniqua.
BP: Commence the Torture!!!!!!!
Then two guards who were in front of PB and Marceline got out yellow feathers. They started tickling PB’s and Marceline bare feet with the feathers, one guard on PB’s ,one on Marcelines. They were Guards one and two.
PB and Marceline : NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guard one tickles Princess Bubblegum’s bare feet with the feather, going back and forth between her feet, soon Princess Bubblgum started laughing.
PB: HEEHHEHEHHEHEHOHOHOOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOO OOOO HOEOHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHA
Guard two tickles Marceline’s bare feet with a feather, also going back and forth between each foot, Marceline tried to hold her laughter, but the guard started tickling her bare feet faster, causing her to laugh right away.
Marceline :HEHEHEHEHHOOHOHOHHAHAHAH OOO OOOO HEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAH OOOO !!! OOO !!!! OO!! OO!!! O!!! HAEHHEHHOHOHHAHAH
The guards went back and forth with the feathers tickling Marceline and Princess Bubblegum’s bare feet with the feather.
PB: HOOOOHOHH HEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHHAHA OO!!! HO EHHEHEHEHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Marceline : HEHEHEHHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Breakfast Princess soon came down the room.
BP: We finally got what we wanted.

The guard tickled PB and Marceline’s bare feet with feathers, going back and forth.
SG2: This is what you get for what you did on princess day.
The guard tickles Marceline bare feet going back and forth.
Marceline : HEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHEHEHEHOHOOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! OOO!!! This sounds like a good punishment. AHAHAHHHEHEHHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAH!!! OO OO! HEHEHOHOEOHOHOEO
The guard tickle Marceline’s and Princess Bubblegum’s bare feet with the feathers, going back and forth, while they both laughed.

Author NOTE: Also the way they are laughing in this is this way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdacEhGoPPs I am trying base it off Murials laugh, it sounds sexy as fuck.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back