• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ticklish Tom M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Tom and I had spoken and knew we wanted the same thing so more or less what to expect so no confusions, disappointments and he arranging to pick me up from his local station after his work as I'd told him if he wanted me tickling his feet that they needed to be warm, smelling like feet, if he washed them they'd do nothing for me and he said his size 11's got sweaty and he'd wear thin black nylon socks.

We arrived at his house and had a drink but both were eager to begin and in his bedroom he stripped to briefs and socks and lay on the bed on his stomach and I secured his feet together, not worried about his arms as told him my interest being feet and if he'd had any thoughts I might want to have fun other places that he'd be disappointed. He told me he being ticklish everywhere including his tummy but had interested me saying his feet.

As he lay there I suggested a blindfold so every sensation magnified and he soon had his scarf over his eyes and I was kneeling facing both socked soles and leaned closer to them and sniffed them both and sensed his unease at this because working in them all day they smelled but I like to humiliate and embarrass guys I meet with for foot-fun as nervousness makes them more sensitive.

"So Tom these feet are ticklish and being tickled on your feet drives you crazy, my kind of feet then and they smell good, like feet so let's see just how menacing I can be with these feet as I told you I love to take my time so rarely do meet ups but yo saying you want lots of foot play, there's no rush!"

I decided that I would be really cruel and to take time testing each part of each of his feet very slowly so I could figure out the best way to tickle him and first in socks so I stroked Tom's right heel with one finger and stroked along his socked sole to his arch and balls of his feet to his toes which made him flinch and then dished out the same tease to his left foot. Doing this getting to know where his feet being the most reactive but then each foot in turn still socked massaged and my face in his soles enjoying Tom's personal foot smell! Verbally teasing him saying his feet were going to be so tickled and teased just lightly stroking each socked sole saying this seeing his toes wiggling in his socks.

His feet flinching and toes wiggling as not the same on paper but I massage and fondle and show the guy so Tom in this instance he knows his feet are going to be my sole interest and feeling up each socked foot told him they looked great and then to rub them together which he did and to wiggle his socked toes and clench them. Then I ran my nose along the base of his toes to stumulate and activate all the nerve endings in his feet and then massaged both socked soles but licked the length of each foot to taste Tom and licked his socked toes!

Then slid fingers inside his socks and lightly stroked the bare flesh of his feet inside them and loved his reaction

“Oh fuck, no. Not my feet. Please Don’t go for my feet!”

Tom having told me he loves being dominated by a guy tickling his feet but being ticklish dreads the actual tickling!"

I loving this fact telling him that he was going to be tickled and teased on his feet in ways he never imagined and firmly but gently caressed his bare feet and then shocked him taking his five socked toes of his left foot in my mouth and then releasing them ran my tongue along the socked sole of his left foot and then similarly enjoyed Tom's right foot and toes! Then slowly I took hold of the edge of his right sock and began to pull it slowly off his foot. The certainty of what was about to happen to him hit suddenly home. He started to laugh again, unable to stop himself, and begged me

"Not that! Don't Please stop! Shit don't do it! No seriously, I really can't stand that."

I laughed again myself and slowly began removing the other sock.peeled of the socks moistened with his sweat and my saliva and both socks came off and Tom's feet, a sight for sore eyes! I had a long sniff of each foot and let him sense my nose on his warm feet and then licked both newly bared soles before slipping my tongue between and under his toes and this tickled him and his toes splayed and flinched as he giggled a little!

“That tickles.” Tom’s toes were splaying and curling as the giggles rolled out.

"Yeah seems to Tom but you said you wanted a tickle to remember and love responsive feet like yours and the fact you feel uneasy having a guy with your feet even though it excites you too, your guilty pleasure happening!"

I lightly ran my finger up each sole side to side and stopped telling Tom to rub his feet together and then stop and I slid my fingers along each foot telling him to giggle loudest when I tickled the most ticklish foot and loved seeing his toes wiggle and it seemed both feet equally sensitive, both feet flinching wildly as light strokes along the sides of his feet proved effective as true ticklers are not rough, tickles to be best are a mix of techniques and guy's feet all respond differently.

I pulled Tom’s toes back, and slowly began stroking under his wiggling toes and along both taut soles of his helpless and vulnerable feet Tom was now screaming with laughter as this gets to him as did telling him that his ticklish feet were going to be so tickled and he'd tell me his tickle experiences and fastasies of being gang tickled, an idea which gets him very excited and he knows in that situation helpless he would be tickled literally everywhere but be helpless to stop it happening! I nibbled his toes on the same foot, his right foot that I was stroking the sole of and then took his toes in my mouth still stroking the sole so his toes wiggled in my mouth, love that mix of sensations! Left foot given the same treatment and stroked his inner thighs as a real tease while sucking his toes, so merciless!

Tickles harden guys and lying on his stomach the tickles really teasing him and exciting him and the more excited the more ticklish and toes sucked he imagining being given a blow job and he was but his toes one after the other orally taunted as he breathed heavily and then stroked his feet from heels to toes and feet saliva lubed my fingers sliding the length of his feet as taking deep sniffs of his amazing foot smell and then tickling his feet with no reservations, teasing like no tomorrow, tickling him hard as fingers, experienced fingers enjoyed feet appreciative of their teasing, tormenting touch!

I then substituted fingers for the feather quill and love using this drawing designs on his soles or just slowly dragging it up n' down his soles, Tom's laughter and flinching feet, wiggling toes all encouragement necessary he supplying, such a great laugh, Tom's so ticklish making my tickles effective and he loving to hate being tickled a bonus, guys telling me "Tickle More, Tickle Harder!" a major turn-off! Tim giving me the perfect reactions as he is so ticklish but actually part of him can't stand being tickled as it leaves him feeling so helpless! I played with him teasingly slowly running the tip of my index finger down his sole from toes to heels and telling him what a sexy laugh I thought he had and I wanted to hear more of it.

"I wonder what would happen if I just started to tickle your feet and decided not to stop?" I mused, stroking his soles continuously now as Tom was laughing constantly as I abandoned my calm stroking and began to really tickle his feet. I tickling both feet all over saying tickle torturing a ticklish ticklee like him really exciting me and his feet having just the right smell and taste adding to my enjoying his feet as soon Tom nicely sweaty was given a break but with socks back on as wanting to keep his feet hot n' sweaty but drinking coffee his socked feet in my lap they were as I massaged his socked feet saying it was going to be even more intense the next tickling and Tom nodded, he knew it!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back