• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Eric's Secret F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
She wondered if he knew that she was watching him.

Jenni was hungrily wolfing down a burger as she sat across from Lily. The two friends were meeting for lunch and a bar and grill on campus. Though she was finished with her schooling, Jenni still liked to hang around the college. She had friends who were still enrolled, and of course, there was no shortage of potential victims. Lily was currently interrogating her about what had happened between Jenni and Andrew once they left the Peekaboo Club a couple nights before.

“How far did you let him go?” Lily munched on some fries.

“Far enough. Don't worry about it, Hon.” Jenni insisted.

They sat on a patio so that they could enjoy the lovely weather. What Lily didn't know was that Jenni was on the prowl. She had selected this place for lunch for a reason. And that reason was walking down the sidewalk at that very moment. Jenni didn't know his name. But she knew a person suffering from shyness a mile away. This guy reeked of it. He walked by in jean shorts and a blue tee shirt. He was a little pudgy but not too bad. What had caught Jenni's eye the first time she saw him a couple days back was that he was constantly looking over his shoulder. It was almost as if he didn't want anybody looking at him too long. Like in his head, he thought people were staring. Jenni was staring in fact. And ironically enough, he didn't seem to notice her at all.

“Baby, what's up with this guy? Can you, like, read his mind or something?” Jenni pointed to the young man and Lily stared intently at him for a few seconds until he was out of sight.

“I didn't get much.” Lily admitted, “What do you want to know?”

“Whatever you can tell me.”

“His name's Eric.” Lily began, “He's a student. Lives alone. Very self-conscious.”

“About what?” Jenni asked, greedy for intel.

“No idea. That's where it broke off.” Lily admitted regretfully. “I did get where he lives though. You thinking about paying him a visit?”

“The thought had crossed my mind.” Jenni answered as she finished her burger. “You want in?”

“Can't, Jen. I gotta work tonight. Want a shot?” Lily started to get up so she could head to the bar.

“Why not?” Jenni was deep in thought. She wondered what Eric might be self-conscious about. He was a bit heavy but not nearly enough to be unattractive. There had to be something that he was hiding. Something that was causing him some kind of pain. She hated that.

Lily came back to the table with two shots of Vanilla vodka.

“Ooo” Jenni exclaimed as she grabbed one of the glasses. Lily took the other.

“To laughter.” Jenni toasted. The two clinked their glasses and drank their shots.

“Well, I gotta run. I'll see you tomorrow, Jen.”

“For sure. Text me that address in a couple hours?”

“Of course.” Jenni watched her friend walk away. She looked over to one of the pool tables near where she was seated. Two fraternity jocks were playing a game. One of them kept looking at her and snickering.

“What's up?” She asked. The snickerer looked up at her.

“You wanna play a game?” Jenni almost visibly shuddered at the jock's question. Everything about him reeked of douchebag.

“No thanks.” She answered simply.

“What's wrong? You no good with a stick?” The implication isn't what pissed Jenni off. It was the lack of originality. Jenni wondered how often in a week that same asshole made the same comment to some other girl. Jenni smiled, got up, and walked up to the jock.

“I was just joking ya know. You do have a great rack though.” He laughed obnoxiously.

“No. It's okay.” Jenni answered sweetly. “I don't mind... and to answer your question... I am very good... with a stick.”

The jock had a genuine look of surprise as Jenni purred at him and unzipped his pants right there by the pool table. She slinked her hand into his pants and put her hand around his cock. She then squeezed it hard and yanked it, causing the jock to run right into the corner of the pool table, smashing his crotch. He fell to the floor groaning in pain.

“Impressed?” She laughed. “A word to the not-so-wise: Your body doesn't make you a man. Your behavior does. You can look like Ryan Gosling and still be seen as an asshole by any woman with a brain.” A couple of women at the bar whooped and applauded. Jenni took a theatrical bow before exiting the bar.

Jenni wanted to remain inconspicuous. She drove by the house and parked a couple of blocks away. There was no need to announce her presence too quickly, she thought. Lily had texted her Eric's address like she promised. Jenni grabbed her duffel bag and started her walk over to the house.

She reached the house and saw that only one light was on. Common sense dictated that she would find Eric in there. She decided to enter from the opposite end of the house. She snuck around the bushes until she found an unlocked window. With a little effort, she was able to slide the window open and slide inside.

Once inside, she waited for about a minute and a half, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. Once she could see a little better, she began to make her way out of the room and into the hallway. Some minor turns through the hall brought her to the room where Eric was located. The door was slightly ajar. She peeked in. She saw Eric facing a TV screen. He had headphones in as he was playing a video game. He was totally oblivious to her presence. It must have been his bedroom since there was a bed in the far corner of the room a few feet from where he was sat. She got a bit of a thrill from his lack of awareness. She felt daring. She started to strip behind him. Her short shorts and halter top were off in a jiffy. Then her bra and her bright blue panties. She opened her duffel bag and pulled out her blue satin jumpsuit that she used in her act. She slid into the costume. He still had no idea that she was there. He would grunt or curse under his breath here and there when the game wasn't going his way. Jenni covered her mouth a couple of times to avoid laughing too loud.

Once the costume was on, she started on her face. There was a mirror in the corner of the room near where she had entered. It was a little dark in the room but she could apply clown make-up in her sleep at this point. The white greasepaint came first, followed by some bright shades of blue, purple, and pink on her eyebrows to make her eyes pop. Finally, she applied a ruby red lipstick to her lips and towards her cheeks a little to exaggerate her smile. The last thing was her hair. She used a hair tie to put her hair in a ponytail. Now she was all ready. She stood behind her unknowing target and waited patiently for him to finish his game.

She only had to wait about Eight minutes. He ripped the headphones from his ears and got up out of the chair. Jenni reached out towards the lightswitch next to the door and flicked the lights on. Eric turned to face her in surprise.

“Now, it's my turn to play.” She told him.

“Who are you?” Eric could barely speak through the shock of the situation. Not too many people expect to see a curvacious clown in their room late at night.

“Me? I'm Jenni. And you're Eric.” She leaned against the door, as if to politely point out that he was stuck in there with her.

“I know my own name. You better get out of here now before we both soon find out the name of the arresting officer.” Eric grabbed his cell phone from the bed.

“You're not gonna call the police.” Jenni stated.

“Oh really? And why is that?” Eric challenged her.

“Because you are curious. I'm not here to rob you. I only have one bag and it's full. I have no weapons so I am clearly not here to hurt you. So you want to know why I am here.”

It was awfully hard for Eric to argue with her logic.

“What do you want from me?” He asked.

Jenni saw that he was wearing a pair of button pajamas. Good, Jenni thought. Easy access.

“I want to be your friend.” She replied.

“I have friends.” Eric said.

“Gaming buddies don't count. Those are just voices on a speaker. I'm right here in front of you. Subtle difference, don't ya think?” Jenni put her hands on her hips.

“What do you know?” Eric started to turn away from her.

“I know you are incredibly shy. What I don't know is why.” Jenni moved away from the door and sat on Eric's bed. “So why don't you tell me?”

“My life is none of your business.” Eric stared at her.

“That doesn't matter.” Jenni said, “What matters is that you want to tell somebody. You want a sympathetic ear. I promise you that if you can't open up to a stranger, you will never be able to open up to anybody that you know and care about. So, if you really don't want to talk to me, that's fine. I will leave you in peace and never bother you again. But I don't think that is what you want. I don't think that you have had a woman in this room in a long time, let alone one that you have no personal ties with. I will not hurt you. I will not judge you. I will only listen, and help in any way I can.”

Eric gave her a look that let her know he was thinking about it.

“It's all up to you, Eric. Talk to me.”

“What's in the bag?” He asked.

“My clothes. And some... clown toys...”

“Why are you dressed like a clown?”

“Would you rather bare your soul to somebody you know, or somebody that you will never recognize after the fact?” She countered. Eric stood silent for a moment, and then sat back in his gaming chair.

“What do you wanna talk about?” Eric asked.

“First, I want you to come over here and sit with me.” She patted the mattress.

“Why?”

“Are you nervous, Eric?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. “I want you to feel close to me. The first step is for you to be... close to me.” The look in the boy's eyes intrigued Jenni. While she totally understood how some people would be put off by a stranger in clown makeup, it really seemed to her that he was put off by a female being so forward to him. He did get up though. He walked over to her, his gaze never leaving hers, and sat beside her.

“See, that wasn't so bad, was it?” Jenni smiled warmly. Then, in an instant, she pounced. She tackled him down onto the bed and straddled him. She moved so quickly that he couldn't easily fight back. She pulled a pair of fuzzy handcuffs from a pocket on her suit and started to secure his wrists together. At one point, he tried to block her, but she snuck a wiggling finger under his arm causing a surprised giggle. She then quickly finished cuffing his wrists up over his head to the headboard.

“Untie me! Let me g-ahaahahhahahah!” She interrupted him by tickling his underarm again for a couple seconds.

“There we go. I bet you feel pretty close to me now.” Jenni laughed deviously as she straddled him, sitting on his thighs. “So, what's your story, buddy?”

Eric wasn't talking.

“Are you really that embarrassed by whatever it is?” Jenni couldn't believe how stubborn he was being. She looked down at his soft and hefty belly. “Ya know, I can only go by what I know about a person and all I know about you is your name and that you're ticklish.” A wicked smile formed on her face just as a worried frown formed on his.

“I-I'm not really. You just surprised me is all.” He wasn't a very good liar.

“Yeah, well, most little boys are ticklish on their tummies. And you've got quite a bit of one. So I guess we'll see.” Eric was about to tell her that he wasn't a little boy but became uneasy as she undid the first couple of buttons on his pajama shirt, revealing his belly.

“Let's take it for a test drive.” She pulled her gloves on and snapped them like a doctor might even though they were velvet, and started to lazily draw her index finger around the belly. The goal wasn't so much to start a direct attack as it was to uncover ticklish points. He fearfully watched the finger as it patiently traveled, glancing up at Jenni once or twice to see the almost maternal smile on her face. Around his bellybutton made his lips curl a bit. Along his pantline caused a giggle to catch in his throat. But when she got to the spots near his sides, the skin twitched noticeably and he started squirming. “There's the spot!” She sang as she drew her index fingers up and down the sides of his tummy.

“Heheheheheehhehehehehehheheheheheh okahahhahahahhahay.”

“Okay, what?” She asked cheerfully.

“Iihihihihiihhihiiht's tiiihhihiihcklish.”

“Well of course it is, Sweetie.” She tilted her head to the side and hummed pleasantly to herself as she teased the quivering skin. His belly jiggled and she laughed.

“Bouncy bouncy bouncy... tickle tickle tickle.” She giggled along with him as he blushed, clearly embarrassed.

“Ready for the blaster?” Jenni asked him. She lowered her head, bringing her soft full lips to his bellybutton, and blew a loud raspberry.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAH Stohhohohop thahahat!

“Here it comes again!” She teased as she blew another one. She then brought her head up and pressed into his sides, wiggling her fingers. He started to buck.

“Wow! I got me a live one here. Hehehehe!” She laughed as she tickled his sides and tummy. But she stopped after a couple of minutes.

“Eric, there is nothing wrong with your size. You are not nearly as fat as you think. It's just a little more of you to love, or tickle, in my case.

“Are you done? Can I get up?” He asked.

“No. Not yet. I'm playing.” She stated. “Where else are you ticklish?”

He went silent.

“C'mon. If you don't tell me, I'll just have to tickle you everywhere.” She undid the next couple of buttons. Just enough to expose his lower ribs. “Oh. I have the perfect thing for those. One sec.” She climbed off of him and walked over to the other end of the room to grab her bag. She then brought the bag over and sat back on top of his thighs.

“I thought you said those were clown toys.” Eric accused.

“I didn't lie. I'm a clown and these are my toys so...” Jenni pulled out an electric toothbrush and flipped it on, causing it to hum. She then brought the bristles to the soft spot between the bones on his bottom rib and traced the line.

“Hehehehehehehehehehhehehehhe” He immediately started giggling again as she tickled the rib.

“Coochie coochie coo.” She traced the rib a couple of times, and then moved up to the next one. She used her other hand to spider tickle the ribs on his other side, bringing him to hysterics.

“HeHEhHEHEhEHhEhEHhEhHEhEH!”

She turned off the toothbrush and looked frustrated.

“Sorry, but this shirt is in the way and it's gotta go.”

“No! Wai-”

But it was too late. Jenni opened the shirt completely and there they were. Eric's nipples. They were rather large for a man and were a bit on the puffy side. Jenni noticed them immediately.

“Wow.” She said simply.

“I know. They're weird, aren't they?” He asked and Jenni realized that he was ashamed of them. This might have been what his whole problem was. He was insecure about his body.

“They're not weird.” She said. “They are just big. Is that what you are so embarrassed about?”

He nodded yes slowly. Jenni laughed.

“Oh my God! Here I thought you were hiding some devastating secret like you started the great Chicago fire or some shit, and all the while it's just been that you are worried I would make fun of your body?”

Eric was genuinely baffled.

“You're not going to?”

“Of course not! Have you seen my tits? I've got no place to talk.” She slid the top of her costume down till it was wrapped around her hips, freeing her triple Ds from their confinement. She felt Eric's penis start to stiffen under her as he gazed at her chest.

“See, I have some pretty big ones myself and it's never been any kind of a problem. The only thing is that they are incredibly ti...” She stopped herself and an evil grin appeared on her face.

“What? What is it?”

“Hey, buddy.” She looked him dead in the eyes. “Are your nipples ticklish?”

“NO!” He practically shouted. She just laughed.

“Uh oh... do you have something you want to tell me?”

He blushed an incredible shade of red.

“Eric?”

He only shook his head in defiance.

“Eeeeeric?” she sang.

“No! Let me up right now!”

“Or what?” She raised her index fingers in the air and wiggled them slowly in front of him.

“Please d-don't.”

“There's no reasoning with the tickle monster, Eric. She's coming to get you.” Jenni informed him as she very slowly started to lower her fingers towards their targets. “She knows a secret about you... She's gonna make ya laauugh...”

“Hehehhehehe...” He started giggling already out of sheer nervousness.

“Here she comes, little boy...” The fingers touched down and brushed the nipples softly.

“HehEHHEhEhEHhEhHeHEhEhHEhEhEHEHEhEhE! NoohHOhoHoOHOHOHohoo!”

“Atta boy! Tickle tickle tickle!” She had him and she knew it. His penis was rock hard in his pajama bottoms and his giggles harkened his complete helplessness. She brushed the nipples with her fingertips over and over again. “Tickle tickle tickle... Eric's getting a tickle...” She sang softly as he went insane with laughter.

Jenni got a cruel idea. She stopped tickling him so that she could pull off her gloves. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. She dabbed some on her fingertips and glided them around his nipples in circles, occassionally brushing the centers. Eric lost it.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Who's a ticklish little boy? Who???” She teased as she started to realize that the nipple tickling was also arousing him. His cock was still like concrete. She knew the correlation made perfect sense. She got aroused from having her nipples tickled but this was different. A part of him was really getting off right now. She began to move her hips about a little bit. The button on his pajama bottoms popped open and the erection sprang right out. “You like this, don't you?” She asked like a parent would the first time they give their kid ice cream. He could only nod yes and laugh heartily as she covered his chest with oily, tickly touches. Once she had rubbed all of the oil in, she stopped and reached into her bag again.

“What are you doing now? Oh no.” His eyes went wide as she pulled out two small makeup brushes.

“We're gonna play a game.” She announced. “It's called Make The Boy Burst!”

“Wha...?” He looked confused and worried.

“I'm gonna tickle you.” She whispered quietly with a sexy tone. “I'm gonna tickle and tickle and tickle...” She scooted up a little so that the underside of his penis was right up against her. “And eventually, you won't be able to take it anymore. You're gonna explode... and then... I win the game. Are you ready?”

She didn't give him time do answer. The brushes swept back and forth against the ticklish spots as she dusted like a maid would.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

It tickled so bad but it was undeniably pleasurable. Eric's eyes became watery and his cock throbbed. Jenni just smiled and teased him with tickle talk.

“A-gitchy gitchy goo! Tickle tickle tickle... Jenni's got you and you can't get away!”

Eric's arousal was almost at it's peak.

“I'm gonna make you burst all over your ticklish tummy!” She taunted him mercilessly as his body shook with laughter. She abandoned the brushes and went in for the kill, tickling the nipples directly with the pads of her fingertips, using the most gentle touch she could. “You can't get away! You're gonna blow! A-gitchy gitchy goo!”

“HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHHEHAEHAHEAHEHAEHAEHHEAHE AEHAHEHAEHAEHAHEAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAE!”

It finally happened. The white fluid shot out onto his belly just as Jenni said it would. The orgasm wracked his body, causing it to tense up for several seconds as Jenni lovingly tickled and tickled. Once she was satisfied that she had properly milked him, she stopped and climbed off of the bed.

“Well, my work here is done.” She proclaimed as she pulled her costume back up. “How do you feel?” She reached over and uncuffed him. He was panting heavily and looked as though he couldn't move.

“I feel... drained.” He responded. She leaned down to put her face close to his.

“There is nothing wrong with your body, Eric. Trust me when I say that no girl who judges you on that is worth your time. And you shouldn't be so shy. I like playing with you. And I don't know many girls who would find out your little secret and not think that it was absolutely adorable.” She tussled his hair and grabbed her bag.

As Jenni left, she couldn't help but think that if Lily had been there as well, he might not have survived it. She chuckled to herself and left him to recover.

The Jenni stories are simply amazing!!! I can't wait for the next one. Great work!

Loved it! The only thing I wish "Jenni" did, was to tickle the guys after they came.

Another Jenni story I enjoyed, thank you.

"There had to be something that he was hiding. Something that was causing him some kind of pain. She hated that."

I loved that line, since it clarifies Jenni's actual motivation is more empathetic than selfish. That's something I think is even more fundamental to me about sexuality than the sexual parts – it might even be the main general difference between sexual art I enjoy and don't.

Last edited:
From the first story, Jenni's motives were meant to be empathetic. I think that's why she's so popular. This is the fifth commission story I have written in the last month and all 5 have been Jenni stories. I am proud to have created a character that is loved by so many. Thank you.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back