• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forgotten treasure Part 2 f/f, ff/f ff/ff (sexual content)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
For the past week, Emira and Carlita spent their days lounging around the busty Hispanic women's apartment.

Carlita got all the bagels and frappuchinno's she could ever want and they just relaxed, something the centuries old Djinn Emira hadn't done in milennia.

The only problem was the genie was getting bored, there were only so many board games they could play.

“Why don't we head to the mall,” Emira asked Carlita, who was wearing a baggy shirt and sweatpants while the genie remained in her bright pink outfit from their first encounter.

“I guess that could be fun,” Carlita replied. “I just need to find some clothes so I feel human again.”

Not wanting to waste time, Emira snapped her fingers and the gorgeous Latina was decked out in flip flops, a tight black miniskirt and a turquoise zippered top with a plunging neckline.

“Oooo this will work,” Carlita smiled back at Emira who simply grinned.

There was just something about seeing Carlita's DD breasts on display which made Emira feel better already.

The duo headed to the mall only to find parking was a real bitch. A fat redneck swiped the last available space but with a bit of magic, soon found his Ford F-350 being towed.

The asshole was left running to his truck as Carlita calmly pulled in. Serves him right she thought.

“Where too,” the inquisitive Carlita asked.

“Oh there's this new clothing store I wanted you to see that caters to women with a little extra,” Emira replied with a grin.

“You calling me fat,” the Latina asked in fake outrage.

“Of course not dear,” the genie replied as she slapped Carlita's full ass.

Emira wasn't going to say, but she had an anterior motive to bringing Carlita to Sordid Clothing, she figured she could pick up on some hidden desires to spice up their afternoon.

It wasn't long before Carlita caught the attention of a rather athletic black employee. The woman, wearing tan slacks and a white blouse, watched as the Hispanic bent over to look at some jeans.

Emira, who remained invisible to all but Carlita, could feel lust radiating off the employee.

“You're far too beautiful to waste your time on jeans,” the woman said to break the ice as Carlita saw her name tag read Keri. “Why don't you try on something a little more....fun.”

Keri picked out a leopard print bra and pantie combo and handed it to a now blushing Carlita.

“Try this on for size,” the eager employee urged. “I promise you you'll love it.”

Carlita nervously took the lingerie and went into a changing room as Keri stood by the door.

Emira, meanwhile, sensed how intriguing this situation was becoming so she decided to speed it along. She made sure the zipper in the back of Carlita's top got stuck so she had to ask for assistance.

“Umm,” Carlita said. “This is embarrassing but I can't get my zipper undone. Could you see if you have better luck?”

Keri, thrilled at her chance to help strip such a ravishing customer, quickly sneaked into the dressing room. As she walked in, Carlita was struggling with the zipper and as she did so her breasts heaved up and down almost distracting Keri from her task at hand.

With some nimble fingers, Carlita's top was unzipped and pulled off effortlessly as Keri turned to walk out. Before she could, Emira tripped her so as the employee fell she reached and grab hold of Carlita's massive breasts.

“Omg I'm so sorry,” Keri stammered knowing she could lose her job over such an incident. “I don't know what happened.”

“Oh, these things happen it's quite alright,” Carlita said looking directly at a grinning Emira and adjusting her bra which was half undone as a result of the grope. “Tell you what, tell me what you'd like to do to make it up to me and we'll call it even.”

It didn't take much prompting but Emira tricked Keri into admitting her darkest desire.

“I'd love to tie you up and have my way with you,” Keri said, shocked and appalled she said such a thing. She was surely to be fired now.

Taken aback a little bit by the brunt reply, Carlita responded.

“That could be arranged,” she cooed. “Just promise not to tickle me.”

Emira, not about to let this chance go by, used her magic to lift Carlita's arms high in the air. The Latina's ticklish underarms were now dangerously vulnerable and she knew it.

Keri, never thought tickling turned her on but now all she could think about was tickling Carlita's smooth hollows.

“Why don't you want to be tickled, huh,” Keri smiled mischievously. “You aren't ticklish...are you?”

“As a matter of fact I am, very actually,” Carlita replied nervously, knowing there was no point in lying.

“Then why are your arms raised hmm,” Keri retorted which was a very good question just not one Carlita could answer honestly. The athletic black saleswoman took that moment to goose Carlita's sides ever so gently.

Carlita danced in place trying to dodge Keri's fingers but couldn't help but giggle.

“They're stuck,” she replied in between laughter.

Sensing a weakness, Keri continued to goose her sides.

“They don't look stuck to me,” Keri said watching Carlita's breasts shake in her bra. “I think you secretly love being tickled.”

That may have been true, but Carlita was beginning to feel like she was destined for some serious torture at the hands of this woman, with a little help from Emira.

The goosing continued as Keri's fingers kept moving further north.

“Heheheheheh,” Carlita giggled when her ribs were being poked and prodded. “Why are you doing this?”

“Because I can,” was Keri's simple reply.

“And because I'm sick of losing to you in Scrabble,” Emira whispered in Carlita's ear. “You can call this my triple word score.”

Carlita didn't think it could get much worse. Then it did.

Whether intentionally or not, Carlita's bra was snagged by Keri's nails as they lifted it up exposing even more sensitive flesh to Keri's whim. The Hispanic's nipples were still covered, but her tantalizing tits looked like prime rib to Keri who wasted little time exploiting the weakness.

“Cootchie coo,” Keri whispered, her nails scrapping the undersides of the DD breasts.

Each time Keri's nails dug into Carlita's breasts, it sent her into convulsions which caused her bra to ride up more and more.

“Pleheheheheehheheehehehheehase have mercy” Carlita pleaded as her breasts were now completely exposed.

Keri did reply using her mouth, but nothing audible came out, more like something went in. She began to suck on Carlita's nipples, tongue circling the aereola.

Carlita was at a loss, the sensation of her breasts being tickled mixed with the pleasure of her nipples and aereola's being teased.

She tried to buck the tickling but where ever she moved Keri's nails were close behind.

“I wonder how ticklish your pits are,” Keri mused before digging in with her fingers while continuing to tease Carlita's breasts.

All this ruckus would have definitely drew a crowd had Emira not placed a protective barrier on the dressing room. The three women were occupying a different space than the rest of the department store, something that was driven home soon.

Both Keri and Carlita were shocked to see another woman, a redhead, walk into the room and close the door. Instead of being appalled at the sight of a half-naked woman being tickled and pleasured, she simply began to strip naked herself.

The redhead slipped off her bra and panties to try on a lacy black lingerie set which could only be for a lover. Emira, Carlita and Keri marveled at how full and perky the woman's supple D cups were as they were pushed into the bra.

It added a whole new erotic thrill for Carlita to be pleasured while watching this private strip tease. The woman put on the panties as half of her milky-white bare ass was showing.

Something was beginning to happen as the woman who for the three other women seemed out of phase with reality suddenly became in much better focus. Emira got a glimpse of her deepest desire and it matched closely with Keri's own, explaining why she was joining their little party.

Instead of being shocked by her inclusion, the redhead spoke up.

“Looks like you're having some fun, mind if I join,” she said with an evil smile. “I'm Stephanie by the way.”

“Grab a tit Stephanie,” Keri said eyeing up the sensual redhead.

So the two new friends were sharing making a meal out of Carlita's hefty DDs whose own panties were beginning to become soaked. Carlita desperately wanted to be free, yet longed to remain captive.

Keri and Stephanie tag teamed the poor Latina, sucking her breasts while tickling her upperbody at random. One second it was her pits and ribs the next her tits and stomach.

“OMG please you don't have to do this hahahahahahahah,” Carlita begged.

“You're right,” Keri said. “We don't have to. We WANT to.”

Carlita was being reduced to tears from the laughter when Emira could stay invisible no longer.

“Have room for another to join in,” she smiled.

“No,” Keri said, “but you can join her if you like.”

The desire to tickle was so strong in Keri and Stephanie, Emira was powerless to stop their advances. She too was soon against the wall, arms raised to the ceiling.

At first Carlita was frightened to see her friend about to share her fate, but quickly warmed up to the thought of Emira being caught in her own web finally. The two ticklers quickly descended upon the magical Emira, ripping off her top and bottoms to leave her completely nude.

It was now Carlita's turn to watch Emira being tickled, with Stephanie tickling her pits and ribs while Keri grabbed hold of her feet.

“N-n-no you can't be doing this,” Emira yelled, taken aback by how deathly ticklish she was.

The only reply given was an increased intensity in the tickling. Neither tickler knew for sure who or what Emira was, but they wanted to teach her a thing or two about being mischievous without paying the consequences.

The genie's olive skin began to glisten with sweat as the tickling was taking its toll.

“Let's make her beg,” Stephanie said proudly, to which Keri merely smiled.

Stephanie's nails were making swirling rings in the djinn's underarms while Keri's tongue was lavishly coating her feet in saliva.

Carlita was being turned on even more by this wanton display of desire, knowing her turn would come again soon.

“Carlita isn't even fully naked yet girls,” Emira pleaded, hoping to divert attention from herself.

“She is right Stephanie,” Keri grinned before walking over to Carlita and sticking her fingers down her panties which were by now soaked. “Let's even things up.”

Carlita's miniskirt and panties were removed quickly by Keri while magically two vibrators appeared.

“Let's see who will cum first for us,” Stephanie cooed while strapping the vibrators in place so their hands could be used for better things. “On the count of 3. 1....2...3!”

With that Stephanie dug her nails into the tender flesh of Carlita's bare breasts while Keri did the same to the smaller but equally as ticklish tits of Emira. Both women bounced around but it only rubbed the vibrators even more sending mixed signals to their brains.

“Tickle tickle tickle,” Keri whispered in Emira's ear. “You're mine genie.”

Emira was on the verge of cumming when Stephanie discovered a secret about Carlita. The Latina was very sensitive on her neck, which she found out when he was groping her breasts and kissing her neck.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” screamed Carlita as a powerful orgasm coursed though her body.

Keri abandoned Emira who was suddenly freed from her imaginary bonds to kiss the other side of Carlita's neck, resulting in wave after wave of pleasureful sensations.

The two ticklers looked like starving vampires, sucking their victim's neck while continuing to grope and fondle her tender breasts.

Not to be left out, Emira grabbed hold of Carlita's feet and began to race her nails across her soles. Carlita quickly burst into laughter with her post-orgasmic senses heightened.

“HAHHAHAAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE,” cried Carlita.

Seeing the increased reaction, both Keri and Stephanie used their nails to stroke Carlita's underarms while still kissing her neck all over. One final orgasm hit Carlita and she was released from her bonds, slumped in a ball of sweat.

“Stay in touch,” Stephanie said slipping her number into Carlita's pants pocket before Keri did the same.

Emira once again returned to her invisible state as Carlita was the last to leave the dressing room several minutes later. As she left the store, there was a package waiting for her with a note.

The note read “Wear this Saturday” and was attached to a skimpy green bikini with an address and a smiley face.

Carlita suddenly couldn't wait for the weekend.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back