• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Will Be His

Catwoman

1st Level Red Feather
So....this is my very FIRST hopefully of many stories.....enjoy! P.S. Comments are truly welcomed...

He had been watching her for almost a month now. Paul sat cramped inside his van, glued to the screens adorning the walls. He was displaying the view of the pin-head cameras that were scattered around the girl's apartment, watching her every move. And although she hadn't moved in over an hour, he knew that she would get up to leave the apartment soon. She was due for class in half an hour, and had to walk. Everything was ready. It was only a matter of time.
Tiffany was staring her nose into a book. Many strangers who saw her thought her as a bookworm. But that was far from the case. Tiffany, having skipped multiple years whilst at school, was very bright. Now at Columbia Tech, she was soaring to new heights in her third semester of Nursing, and loving every minute of it. She spent a lot of time just thinking, staring at nothing but the inside of her mind and contemplating things that even she didn't understand, once she had snapped out of it. But, as always, her blessing came with a curse. Most human contact she tried to avoid, and she was often quite shy when she was around others.

Grabbing her bag and lecture notes, Tiffany opened the door to her 8th story apartment. As she started down the long flight of stairs, she was struck by a strange feeling of unease. It was a feeling that she had thought that she had rid herself of long ago, and shook herself off. She was being silly. Shaking her head once more, she again started down the stairs, oblivious to the minuscule cameras, following her every step of the way.

Reaching the front of her block, slightly out of breath, she started down the street towards the bus stop at the other end. As she passed the van parked slightly down the road, however, she was yanked inside. Before she even had a chance to scream, a needle had been pushed into her arm and she slipped into a drug-induced sleep. She wasn't missed at her lecture and, as she had no close friends, was no reported missing until five days had passed. And by that time, it was far too late... And he wanted her now.

Eyes opened and then shut as if the effort of lifting the lids was too great, Tiffany struggled to awaken. The light streamed into her squinting eyes and her heavy tongue fought the words, "Whe...Where am I?" "You are in my care," the voice intoned seemingly near her ear although the stranger was standing in the shadowy corner of the room. His face covered in a mask; he stood at least 6'2" and while he was dressed in slacks, dress shirt and cape she could still see that his physique was impressive. Her eyes adjusted to the light of the room and she could see that it was not the brightness of the light that hurt her eyes, in fact it was quite dim, but rather the length of time she had been unconscious. The dingy gray concrete walls had no windows. She saw a camera mounted in each corner of the room and television monitors on the walls. As she tried to move she realized that her hands were cuffed to the side railings of the bed she lied on. Tiffany rattled the cuffs ever more frantically as she tried to escape.
"Relax," said the man in the mask. "You won't escape here. Even if you got out of the cuffs, the door is 9 inches of black steel. After that, you'd need a map to leave the building, trust me," he laughed. The wicked laugh reverberated along the walls of the small concrete room. There was no place to hide. She screamed anyway. Long and loud, her screams went unanswered. "Silence!!" he thundered. Tiffany begins to look up at him. "It’s very impolite to stare," Paul said with raised eyebrows. She looked away quickly. Although very shy, he knew that Tiffany wasn’t going to be his willingly so he had to think of something. Suddenly it dawned on him. Tickling. As he looked at her he was reminded of her ticklishness. Tiffany is extremely ticklish and Paul knew that. It wasn’t just something that he found out. It took years of observation and many Saturday mornings just to sit in awe as Tiffany was teased harmlessly by a fellow co-worker wo was very curious of Tiffany’s teasing method of being barefooted at work. Tiffany felt a fear she had never known before. Goose bumps arose along the back of her neck.
Suddenly he got closer and pulled her towards him, tugging her forward by her shirt, and wriggled his fingers against her side. "Are you ticklish Tiffany?" He asked teasingly as she squirmed beneath his touch. Then he grabbed her wrist and crossed them, raising them above her head with one hand and put his other hand on the side of her ribcage, right over the band of her bra. His thumb was rocking back and forth on her skin above it, threatening to move into her armpit. "What the HELL are you doing," Tiffany asked. "Just preparing you for your punishment her dear," the man replied. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?" Tiffany asked. Paul noticed the nervous expression on her face for he then said, "Tiffany, I think you are ticklish, and just for the heck of it, I think I want to take a moment to play with that." Her eyes widened at this point for she wasn't even sure what was happening. He was going to tickle her? Why? What for? That wasn't fair! She didn't do anything to get into this kind of situation! Paul pushed her firmly to the bed then; Tiffany was too weakened from laughing uncontrollably to fight back. He pulled her to the bed, sat on her legs, and dragged his nails across her sensitive ankles, "let me see how you handle it .... If I just... TICKLE and TICKLE and TICKLE right here!" He teased her. "Hahahaha, no, no," Her arms flailed about and she felt embarrassed to be so helplessly out of control while being held underneath this man; " OH YES.... ticklish music to my ears...What about if I try.... RIGHT HERE!" He began quickly wriggling his fingers up and down her sides, so quickly that Tiffany could barely catch his hands to stop him. He was facing her now, looking right at her reddening face, watching how the giggling fell uncontrollably from her lips... "I always thought you had a very cute smile." He stopped tickling and looked down at her, holding himself up on his hands and knees, with her sheltered beneath him. All Tiffany could hear was her own heavy breathing now. Feeling shy in reaction to his compliment, she covered her face with her hands, but then he grabbed her wrists and pinned her down. "Nowhere to hide Tiffany," he raised both his eyebrows. "Not when I'm in charge." He grinned at her and started wriggling his fingers in front of her face, slowly closing in on her neck... slowly moving in for the kill... slowly-

TICKLING!

Tiffany tried to escape, tried to wriggle free, but could not move an inch! His fingernails scurried over her neck- behind the ears- under her arms- up and then down her ribs and then his fingertips dug into her belly. He moved so quickly that Tiffany could barely process it, she could only make this strange muffled sound of laughter. She shrieked out in laughter. "Hahahahahahaha.... please don't...I'm sooooooo ticklish!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha! "She could only lay there and endure the frantic tingling sensations he left over her skin. He whispered into her ear, "You know better. You cannot wall yourself against her seductive ways. I can manage to slip past your defenses and climb into that susceptible mind of your and push all the right buttons. Soon, your will weakens and I slip in like water through your fingers.” Suddenly his fingers were wriggling around her neck, and behind her ears, making her shrug up her shoulders and giggle uncontrollably. She tried pushing him away then too, but he was persistent in staying where he was. "Oh no," He mocked as she tried to get away, but he held her still with one hand gripping her left arm, "Oh no you're really very ticklish aren't you Tiffany? This is going to be very, very difficult for you." As he spoke, he could have sworn that the she had stirred, reinforcing the idea in his head that she was meant for him, and him alone. She would be his.

Very nice! :) I really like how he speaks to her. With absolute CONTROL...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back