• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quiet Neighbor guy dominates a ticklish couple (M-MF)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
I always found our next door neighbor to be kind of a passive simple dork to be honest. He was my height but with a little more weight and big arms and legs but not from working out - just kind of a big guy. In his 20s he was an Army cook that I liked to tease him about from time to time. He also drove a truck and currently works as a mechanic at a local body shop. Even though we have been neighbors who spoke often but only hung out a few times at barbeques or community picnics, he always seemed timid when talking with him. Rich is late 40s, 6'1, probably 240 or so - divorced and lives alone. I have seen some girlfriends over once in a while but never a steady one. He recently took up courses at the local community college for massage therapy and one night talking with the wife and I, he offered free massages so he could get better. We told him we would consider it but in our minds we thought - no way, but neighbors are always nice to each other. I'm in my early 40s - 6'1, 205, athletic build and very masculine sports guy. My wife, a former volleyball standout at Purdue is 5'11, 140 who still works out weekly. At 43 she still gets the looks from guys that can't believe the blonde hair, green eyed beauty is 43. We are both very competitive and enjoy competing against each other in all sports.
Well last Saturday I came home from my golf outing with buddies to find my wife's car in the driveway but she wasn't around. I figured she went to a friend’s house and went upstairs to take a shower. A few minutes later I heard her come in and when she came upstairs, she seemed a little off. She explained that we left the dog out in the backyard and one of the neighbors told her the dog barked for an hour. Cari had gone to Rich's to apologize. I thought she looked a bit disheveled, even sweating a bit as I asked her if she had come back from a work out. She assured me she was fine, but had a gleam in her eye, and next thing I knew, we were screwing on the bed. It's not uncommon for us to get it on at a moment’s notice but rare for Cari to initiate the fun. She was really into it and we exploded into a hot session. I asked her what got into her but she declined to give any real cause, just wanted to have fun she said with a smile. To my amazement, the next few weeks seem to get even more intense, to include after work, before work and even random Sunday during football times. One thing that was uncommon was Cari spending more time at night on her laptop and often taking long walks in the early evening. Most times coming home looking like she had a good workout - then jumping on me for a romp in the bedroom. One afternoon I decided to come home early to surprise her and since we live on a long street, as I made the turn to our house, I could see Cari crossing our yard over to our neighbor Rich's house. I pulled over as she knocked once then opened the door and went in. I was confused and a bit shocked. Was she having an affair with the simpleton I thought, what the hell as bad thoughts raced through my head? I decided to just confront them as I pulled into my garage. I steadied myself then as I approached his door, I heard my wife's squealing laughter coming from the house. It wasn't a laugh at a joke squeal, it was a full on forced laughter. I stood there a good minute listening to her laugh, with short breaks of muffled talk, then burst of laughter again. I was intrigued and mystified a bit, what the hell was going on. I got the nerve up and turned the door handle which was not locked, then crept inside standing by the front door. I was careful not to make a sound, but Cari's laughter echoed off the walls as I knew she was being tickled. Rich spoke up as he teased her, "You've been a bad girl, sneaking over here to steal some sugar." My wife pleaded innocently, "No Rich, I was going to pay you back." Then Rich says sternly, "This is the payback my big footed neighbor." Cari burst out laughing again as she begs between fits of laughter not to tickle her feet. I was absolutely turned on as I listed to the banter between the tickler and his captive. A part of me wanted to storm in and stop the attack, but another side found it arousing to know my Cari came over here willing to get tickled. I thought about the time she has been spending on her laptop at night and decided to go home and look at what she has been up to. As an IT security expert I knew I could quickly figure out what she has been up to.
I crept out of the house making sure not to make any noise as I heard Cari say to Rich, "Please no, not the toothbrush!" As the electric toothbrush buzzed Cari howling was the last thing I heard as I quietly closed the door. My wife is a very smart woman who made a lot of money in advertising, but her computer security skills were terrible. As I logged into her password-less laptop, Yahoo messenger popped up and logged in automatically. There it was, with other user names present, but clearly one stood out - MasterRich was indeed a friend who for several weeks has been chatting with my beautiful wife. I was outraged at first thinking of him controlling Cari but at the same time, I was strangely turned on. Once again, Cari never turned off chat history so I went back to the first chat session and started to read. I couldn't believe what I had just read. It seems the day that Cari went to Rich's to apologize for the dog barking is when this all started. When Cari was there, Rich told her he had a client stop by for reflexology and decided the dog barking was too much and had to leave. Cari said she was sorry and after talking a bit, he asked her if she would be willing to receive a reflexology treatment. Feeling bad, Cari accepted, but soon into the session, her ticklish feet couldn't take the touching, and Rich turned it into a full tickle session. In the chat sessions she explained to him how turned on it got her to have him tickle her against her will. At some point in the tickling, Cari had to agree to add Rich as a yahoo friend on messenger, keeping it a secret from her husband - which she obviously did. I was obviously feeling betrayed and figured they were doing more than tickling, but as I read on, he was only interested in the dominant tickling side - but also Cari had to provide details to Rich about our love making after each session.
As I read on, Rich and Cari planned out fantasy role play scenes where each acted a part. Many nights they would talk out fantasies that even included me. In one such scene, I barge in on them and while trying to free my wife, I end up tied next to her where I too am tickled by Master Rich. I couldn't believe it, as they went into detail about how ticklish I was everywhere. Cari provided Rich details about my feet, knees and even my ears that in the hands of a skilled tickler would make me putty in their hands. Again, I found myself so turned on that I saved the chat history and emailed it to my private account. I knew Cari would be expecting me, so I went upstairs and texted her that I was home a bit early saying, "You must be out for a walk." I got into bed and tried not to jack myself. After 10 minutes I heard the garage door open and soon Cari was by my side. She lay on the bed next to me and I could see in the mirror from the dresser that her soles were a bright pink - and what looked like some ink marks. My mind raced as I picture Rich tormenting her soles with a ball point pen as my cock raged my wife climbed on top of me. Can we Fuck as I slid easily inside her. We were both like wild animals grunting and rolling around we climaxed like teenagers. Cari must have really got a workout at Rich’s because she snoozed and snored like an exhausted prize fighter. I took the moment to examine her size 10 foot – amused to see faded words and smiley faces that once covered portions of her feet. They would be hard to see unless you were actually up close. Tickle-bitch, my-sub and brat were some words I could make out along with a couple of drawn on smiley faces on the big toe. I knew Cari was ticklish; we horsed around before as we both took turns tickling each other over the years. I was always so much more ticklish so I can’t even imagine going through the torment Cari has been through. But obviously she likes it I thought to myself as she has gone back for more. And the online chats, so intense, deep dialogue with Cari as submissive as a kitten. In real life she is a take charge woman – always a leader, just like me. I decided to go back down stairs and read some more of the chats.
I turned on the laptop and of course Yahoo came right up. I went to the history and spent several minutes reading their conversations. This Rich was something, the quiet guy next door is a damn dominant dude which reading their conversations actually had me cowering to his words. He had sent her a couple of links to videos which I quickly found out it was Cari tied in different positions getting tickled. Hog-tied on his couch, face down on a bed and even bound in old style stocks with her bare feet sticking out and her hands also in the stocks next to her feet. I am hard again, watching him torment her feet, knees, tight tummy and here super sensitive arm pits. They are short clips but he tells her how he is going to tickle her – what he will use in great detail with Cari pleading in response. My cock rages again, then all the sudden the chat window opens up from MasterRich. How is my little tickle bitch doing? Tell me about your sex with your punk hubby. I almost didn’t respond but thought if I didn’t he would suspect – so I typed. It was awesome.  You forgot to say Sir. I didn’t realize that in most chats Cari had used Sir at the end of most sentences. Sorry Sir. My cock stirred. Details please were his response. I did well to explain how Cari climbed on top as we wrestle fucked as I explained. We chatted for several minutes as I did my best to imitate Cari. Rich must have sensed something, because he started to describe how he wanted to tickle your husband. I want those manly feet tied in my stocks so I can turn him into my tickle bitch – if he is as ticklish as you tell me. Thanks again for the foot pics of him…..I can tell those feet have never been punished he stated. I was dry mouthed but still hard – Cari sent pictures of my feet – I searched her computer and easily found pics taken innocently around the house and bedroom. Shit, I was sleeping on couch and Cari took several foot pics of me. I was getting pissed but played along. Actually told Rich, I don’t think I can convince him…I made another excuse – then Rich surprised me. This isn’t Cari is it? I was caught, I tried to play it off, and then he said, what’s our secret word?
I was caught and I knew it. But instead of taking the aggressive man approach, I felt I was already cowering to Rich. I know this is Paul. The words stared at me and I froze. I bet you have been enjoying your sex life lately haven’t you? Still I didn’t respond – almost ready to close the lid when Rich said, “Tell me Paul.” I broke – yes it has been great. Good boy was his response and I shuttered a bit feeling incredibly nervous almost shaking. It can be a lot better for you too, but you are going to have to play along. How so, I responded. How so Sir from now on Paul. I couldn’t believe it but I typed, “Sorry Sir”. Yes, you will be. Where is my Cari? She is sleeping – seems exhausted Sir. Here is what you are going to do. Write a note to Cari, tell her you are going to get a beer at Rich’s house and you’ll be back later. Got it Paul? My heart was pounding – my cock raging – would I really do this? Yes sir, on my way. I wrote a note for Cari as my whole body shook with nervous excitement. I put on my flip flops and wearing shorts and a muscle shirt I walked to Rich’s front door. Like Cari, I knocked and heard Rich say enter. I walked in and Rich was standing there in his blue jeans, work boots and t-shirt with his big arms folded across his chest. I felt myself cower in his presence and even put my hands over the bulge in my shorts. He smiled with a menace. Follow me Paul as he led me to a back bedroom. I wanted to run but couldn’t think straight as I walked into his playroom. A queen size bed with leather straps attached to the four corners and head board, a large exercise mat next to the bed and the old fashion stocks with soft padding in the corner. Strip out of your shorts and sit here as he pointed to the stocks. I didn’t move and mumbled some words but one stern look from Rich got me going. My feet were quickly locked in place, then my shirt was pulled off and my hands were strapped into an overhead chain system that hung from the ceiling. My knees were then strapped together with a leather strap that made me pretty secure in my seat. Then with a couple of cranks from the chain system, my arms were stretched up so I was fully exposed. The area was big enough to allow Rich to walk all around the stocks. My feet wiggled in the stocks, which were well padded so no way to leave any marks. My cock raged as Rich stood over me, he fully dressed for work and me naked in his stocks. Why did you come here asked Rich? I don’t know is all I could say. You never gave me the time of day ever, now you are tied up in my house. He sat down at my feet and studied them up close. High arch, long meaty toes and fucking soft looking Paul. Cari says you are a ticklish girl is that true. I barely said yes. Rich got up, grab a strap and without another word slapped my bare feet with the strap. The sting shot up my legs as I yelped. Then another, and another, 8 slaps later I was yelping as tears welled up in my eyes. STOP STOP please I begged. Oh I will, as long as you call me Sir for now on. I quickly said, yes sir as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Good boy, Rich smiled as I could tell he was hard and huge in those jeans. He sat back down smiled at me then lightly tickled the tops of my feet with a small stiff feather – watching my reaction. I wiggled my feet a bit but twisted in the restraints as the sensations grew on my aching feet. I giggled, stop , heee hehehe stop please. Rich stopped, grabbed some baby oil and applied it all over my feet as his touch comforted the sting out of my soles. Ticklish? As the hair brush he used scrubbed up and down my soles – first the left, then the right. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA – crazy laughter spilled out of mouth as the brush tickled like hell. I never felt that before and Rich was tearing at my feet. I was screaming with laughter – louder than Cari and Rich kept at it.
He worked my exposed soles and toes like an artist working on a Mona Lisa painting. He used warm baby oil that he applied all over my soles and even between my toes. He used some string to floss my toes driving me insane as I never felt this kind of punishment. I knew I was ticklish but never pictured getting bound so helpless that I could not resist. As he took an electric toothbrush to the outsides of my soles – I thought I would die of laughter. Sweating and exhausted – he finally let me rest – telling me to climb on the bed as he released me from the stocks. I tried to resist but his posture had me in a trance as I crawled butt naked onto the bed. He told me to lay face down and strapped me in spread eagle. Relax as I felt a feather slide slowly down my spine, towards my helpless ass. I shivered as the feather lightly stroked my ass making me wiggle and giggle at the touch. My cock was raging again as my position and tickling made me feel so vulnerable. Rich pulled up a chair at my left foot. He applied more baby oil he asked me what it was like to know his wife was being dominated by the wimpy neighbor? I babbled some nonsense, then heard Rich say, time to heat up your soles tough guy. I heard the hair dryer turn on but was not ready for what was to come. The heat on my soles was just enough to make it uncomfortable but not so bad that it hurt. After a good 5 minutes I felt a pointy object slide down my sole making me scrunch my toes shut. Then another and then more strokes that tickled like hell. I burst out laughing and struggled like a mad man and Rich picked up the pace. Full tickling by his fingers and the hair dryer blasting away made me insane with laughter. I am not sure how long it lasted but when Rich finally released me I was spent and sweaty. He told me to take a shower and come into the living room when I was done. When I came out of the shower – my clothes weren’t there – forcing me to walk into living room only wearing my towel. Rich is sitting there in his jeans and tight t-shirt with his booted feet propped up on the recliner. Take off my boots and socks and massage my aching feet tickle bitch. I was dry mouthed but my cock stiffened as I dropped to my knees and began to work off his size 12 boots. The aroma from his boots along with his warm wool stocks was an erotic turn on. I peeled off his socks exposing big wide feet, that were flawless with no calluses or dry skin. I think my stare made Rich smile. Cari told me you are into feet my tickle bitch. Now kiss each toe slowly starting with my little toe and work your way around. As I slobbery kissed each toe my cock raged. I tried to reach down for some pleasure but a stiff warning from Rich to put my hands back to his feet. For the next 30 minutes I massaged, kissed and licked every inch of his feet. Once I was done, Rich told me to get dressed, go home and add me to my Yahoo Messenger friends list. Things are going to change my friend and you will be tied and tickled next to the wife tomorrow night. I simply said, Yes Sir – got dressed and headed home.

If you like what you have read – let me know [email protected]

WOW! Your stories always deliver the goods, and this one is no exception. I especially like the humiliation of the husband and the forced foot worship. You have a way of really getting at the root of your characters. Great teasing and tickling. Great story.

Great story! I hope there is a part 2! More couple tickling and more forced foot worship in the story section is always appreciated

Yes moreeee!!! When the wife is also tied maybe make the husband tell him where to tickle her, that would be perfect omg thank u for a good first part :)

Would it be wrong to state how huge my boner is now from reading this? wow !!!! good job. especially like the parts where the wife keeps going over for more & more foot tickling. And little hints about their odd proclivities keep filtering in .... thanks....

Great story! One of my new favorites! I love the stories of couples being tickled separately where one discovers the other has already been captured/mid-torture.

Loved the first part of this story with Cari being tickled by Rich! Wow! Super hot! Thanks for sharing. Just not that into the M/M stuff but can appreciate that others find that hot. My preference would be toward Paul having to listen to and watch Cari get tickled more by Rich over and over again as a cuckold experience. Again, loved the premise and the writing. Great stuff! Thanks again for sharing! The Laughter Mechanic https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back