PDA

View Full Version : The 2 things that would make this site perfect...

clm13
06-06-2016, 07:55 AM
A way to search posts by f/f, f/m etc. Lots of posts have this in the title yet the search function wont pick it up

A notification of a reply on the message boards, instead of having to go back and check or just forgetting about the thread and not seeing a reply until a year later when you remember, there is a notification tab, but when someone replies to me it doesnt seem to pick it up, maybe it works for other people though? Its only lit up when I have a friend request, never on replies to messages

If either of these are already in effect let me know! Although I might not see it right away since there are no notifications :P

The Internet
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Go into Settings

Go into General Settings

Scroll down to Messaging & Notifications

Click the drop down menu for "Default Thread Suscription Mode" and choose accordingly.

Regarding searching F/M and M/F, etc......the Forum is too old to go back and apply tags to every post. I don't even know if tags can be applied going forward and besides....that would mean that every person who makes a thread has to remember to "tag" it properly.....good luck with that!

Sometimes you just have to do things the old fashioned way: manually!