• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victor's ticklish job M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Hello Victor isn't it?"

"Si, er I mean yes I now learning English Sir!"

"Yes and you're interested in the 'Valet - Chauffeur' position living in with expenses paid and a wage of £500 each month cash in hand with increases in salary earned pleasing me!"

South American I knew he would not resist and I passed him the joint which hestitatingly he took and I told him it was fine, our secret and he smiled and smoked. I don't know how many of you are aware of this but pot is probably one of the best tickling enhancements you will find. A person that is high becomes nervous and paranoid, thus intensifying his senses which is what I wanted! He accepting a drink wanting a cuba libre - rum and cola and I having 100% proof rum from Barbados he drank it and ingested the tasteless tab which from Indonesia highly sensitises nerve endings and in addition the tab of amobarbitol makes people highly suggestive and puts them in a state of relaxed agreement. To put it bluntly, people will be very ticklish and tell anything!

"Yes I Sir so much yes!"

"You have a girlfriend Victor?"

"I do yes Sir in Maracaibo in Venezuela"

"Right and 23 yrs old 6'1' you said attractive about yourself, slim, fit and willing! Working in the supermarket boring right but day off tomorrow, so I need to see more of you so strip to your underwear and socks!"

Victor Rivas ticked all my boxes and was going to be thrilling checking out his credentials. Stripped he looked embarrassed standing in front of me and I took a long look at him and then referred to his telling me on the call he worried his visa was soon expiring and my saying I was in a position to pull strings for him and he nodded remembering this and I approached him and said "Arms Up" and he exposed his armpits which I then sniffed as he stood still.

"Mmmm masculine smelling, sweaty armpits Victor that's in your favour and you really want this job don't you and soon will be illegal here and deported and no need for this if you're here with me right?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Yes Sir and I am sure you will be as you don't want deportation and passport stamped you being banned from further entry into the UK as you no doubt intend your girlfriend joining you here, perhaps starting a family in the West yes!"

"First Maria coming, the rest later but yes the idea Sir yes"

"So need to see if you are suitable for my needs and like getting your papers in order, our secret just between us but you can see a lovely house here in Kensington Gardens, a large garden and you will see your own room with a bathroom en suite and there's a cinema for your usage, a sauna and jacuzzi in the basement and there's the country house in Amersham, Buckinghamshire for weekends!"

I smiled seeing Victor impressed by this and knowing something he could be enjoying but he'd need to compromise himself to do so but sensed he would. I took him into his room and he saw the customised bed with attachments wrists and ankles but said nothing as he wondered at the room but told to lie on the bed, he did saying it was comfortable and I told him that he more or less had the position but it depended on a final test and secured his wrists and ankles quickly at the press of a button on the remote controller I held and another press his legs spreadeagle stopped 2" apart. Then using scissors and he unable to stop me cut off his underwear and remarked he seemed to have a big dick even flacid!

"Sir I am like a slave"

"Victor you're right my pleasure slave, this is the test, I will not hurt you and your papers will be made ready but you must agree to my terms" I breathed in his ear

"Sí, Señor, I mean yes Sir I will agree to your terms, you do not have to tie me to say Yes Sir!"

I kneeled by his black socked feet saying to him that he'd told me he had big size 12 feet and here they were and like his armpits sweaty and smelly in black nylon socks worn all day in the supermarket and the smell of them pleased me. Victor looked surprised hearing me saying this and I saw that. I told him socked and bare feet needed to smell like feet sensing his nervousness as I moved my face closer to his socked soles and he flinched as my nose connected with them and alternating from foot to foot taking deep whiffs of the raunchy smell of them seeing Victor's look of shock.

"Does Maria not like your sweaty, stinky feet Victor, your raunchy manly foot n' sock smell!" I said

"Um .. Sir she never smells my feet like this but I shower before meeting her!"

"Right well Victor in the house you will wear black socks and worn for two consecutive days then changed and shower every other day not every day understood!" I said with both socked soles in my face, both saturated in his footsweat but soon would be damper still but made Victor wait for this taking more deep whiffs of both socked feet!

"You mean you give me the job Sir!" Victor said

"I would almost gurantee it yes Victor but there's the test to complete"

"Yes Sir anything Sir, anything!"

"Hmmm glad to hear you say this Victor, really glad and you're going to tell me anything right!"

"Yes Sir anything Sir"

I whispered in his right ear "Where are you ticklish Victor?" There was no menacing tone in my voice, just the opposite a whipered intimate question asked in a hushed tone to the high straight lad who stared at me with his dark brown sultry eyes and said "Um er everywhere Sir!"

I returned upstairs and got his shoes and replaced them on his socked feet saying his feet needed to stay hot n' sweaty and his toes wiggling in his socks would guarantee this as I finished lacing them saying his shoes keeping his feet smelly and smiling at him seeing him feeling unsure of what to expect. His armpits exposed with wrists secured to the headboard above his head I gave them another sniff and told him and then slid my fingers in his moist pits and saw he wanting to bring his arms down and smiling.

"No sense in trying to do that Victor as lightly I stroked each armpit

"Please, no- oh, no-hohohohoho-hahaha!" Victor's armpits were very warm and wet and the blend of his manscent with the lightly fragranced deodorant he wore was an incredible turn on for me. The handsome lad bit on his lips as my fingers lightly stroked each armpit saying he was going to need to pass this test and then he'd have the job but he was going to be subjected to a thorough and severe tickle torturing from me and guaranteed to drive him wild. I started firm, featherweight finger-strokes, slowly back and forth across Victor's moderately hairy and helplessly exposed armpits and slowly his defenses worn down, no lip biting but the giggles becoming laughter as each pit stroked methodically!

I smiling seeing his feet flexing as his legs shook saying his socked big feet all cramped up in his shoes that he'd worked in all day, both shoes warm inside and saturated with his sweat and seeing the look of nervousness in his face as I said that I was sure they'd welcome release from their prison of his shoes and released were in need of a relaxing massage and socked feet exposed and vulnerable to being touched, teased and yes Victor tickled and then socks peeled slowly off perfect to be tortured with tickles! I moved to the end of the bed and unlaced both of his shoes slowly and stroked the insteps of his socked feet knowing the moment shoes are removed this area and around the toes being extremely sensitive and with Victor certainly so as I stroked under his socked toes.

Victor pleaded, "No-ho, Señorplease,no more I can't stand it!"

"Victor you said anything and you need your papers in order, Mmmm what sweaty warm, sensitive feet you have, does this tickle if I trace my finger slowly along these soles and stimulate all the nerve endings in your feet, good keep wiggling your toes like that, the drug enhances your ticklish reactions and long lasting and the more tickled, the more ticklish you become Victor, your body will explode with ticklishness and later after you have cum for me you will be even more sensitive!" I said as I slowly and teasingly stroked the length of his socked feet and even the tops of his feet.

Victor pulling at the restraints and gave him time to catch his breath enjoying a good sniff of his socked feet saying he really needed his legal papers to secure his future and he nodded adding something now in his hands and then smiled saying actually in his feet and winked saying did he understand and he nodded and clenched eyes shut as I gripped both socked ankles and pressed my face into his socked soles saying I was glad while sniffing his feet and saying he seemed nervous with me at his feet and told him to wiggle his socked toes and watched his socked toes wiggle. I told Victor that he getting the job depended on him doing as told and toes still wiggling he nodded so told him to stop wiggling his toes but rub his feet together and slowly he did but told him do it faster and still eyes closed he did and then told to do so; stopped.

"Good lad Victor so tell me do you seriously want the positon, this room and the life-style change and driving lessons arranged as I want to be driven and being my chauffeur you will earn more, does this sound appealing Victor, you have no need to reply as of course it does right!" Victor nodded and I smiled and worth keeping secrets for too I told him looking at him then his socked feet then him and then his socked feet and a third time told him I was waiting

He then whispered "Si, Yes Sir"

I smiled looking at both socked feet in front of me and the outline of his feet clearly defined, noting longish toes and moved the palm of my right hand over the left foot and down to his socked toes and felt them move beneath my hand so then holding the foot, the fingers of my left hand slid very gently along his socked sole to his toes! Victor's response istant, trying to pull his foot away but restrained and held by me his foot going nowhere! I told him to lie still for me as this examination necessary to determine if he was suitable for the position.

"Yes Sir but it tickles me Sir, too ticklish!"

"So Victor you mean your feet are the most ticklish part of you as you said everywhere but even in socks your feet ticklish?"

"Yes Sir, please Sir noot my feet it's tooo much Sir!"

"Let's see Victor if your right foot is as ticklish as your left one!" I said and my left palm brushed over his right socked sole and held the fingers of my right hand slid down the sole to his socked toes and the same reaction I told him to chew his lips and ran my fingers up and down his socked soles repeatedly and enjoyed seeing him squirming and unable to escape from my fiendish fingers and the delicious agony they were creating for him. My fingers scraped both high'ish insteps of his feet and I stayed focused on his tender arches.

"Hmm very sensitive feet Victor and warm and sweaty as I like feet to be in socks and barefooted and very smooth soles, try to hold still, it's only a tickle, be a man, be brave and take it like a man, yes both soles smooth in these socks anyway and sure smell like feet Victor so you are gaining my approval but time to see these feet Victor and as your socks come off I want to see your toes wiggle and hear a sigh from you understood as I am allowing your barefeet freedom from the prison of socks and shoes but soon not yet as your feet need to be very hot n' sweaty!

I told him that his black socks were so thin amost see through and gripping his left foot as well as it being secured proceeded to slowly tickle the sole and underneath his socked toes and all Victor could do was take it and flex his foot, wiggle his toes and I indulged in exploring his toes and stroked across them and up n' down them and even rubbed between them through his socks and he giggled then stopped wanting to be macho and masculine! I told him I liked a challenge and repeated the same actions with his right socked foot and then began stroking both feet simultaneously and Victor laughed and yelled for me to stop!

"NooHHAHAA TOOMUCH TICKLES Sir STAAPAPAPIT AHAHAHA pLEEEZE AHHAHAHA!"

"Victor, Victor hold your feet still sigh and wiggle your bare toes as I take your socks off or I'll make it worse!" I told him menacing as I then slowly peeled off Victor's right sock and he wiggled his toes and sighed as he did when the left sock came off his large feet and then looked I studied at feet telling him to wiggle all his toes. Now he has some feet, size 12's and long straight toes and feet with no calluses, bunions or corns, perfect feet now as they were six months ago!

"You like my feet Sir!" suddenly Victor asked seeing me staring at them and I smiled and lightly brushed them up his insteps and to his toes with my palms whispering "Sssh and bite your lips!" as I resumed a gentle touch of both feet over his soles to his bare toes knowing every night these feet were going to be massaged, fondled, caressed, stroked, teased, tickled, licked and sucked as they have been and continue to be as Victor knows a lucrative business arrangement as he is straight but this adds to his appeal to me!"

I lightly touched the sole of Victor's right foot and sensed him fighting a giggle seeing his foot flinch and toes wiggle even though I saw him keeping his eyes closed so I stroked along the newly bare sole saying it was so warm and moist that it must be sensitive, ticklish and he flinched his foot and his toes wiggled and I switched to his left foot and the light tickling and then from a tickling touch to caressing both feet and having a feel of them saying it must feel odd having another man by his feet, secured big bare feet and very nice looking feet and so sensitive, I suppose you can't stand the fact I'm so close to your feet that I can really smell them, you knowing another man is going to be tickling all over your feet and you can't stop him, a man who likes male feet in a way you being straight would think a man shouldn't and especially his liking your feet this way but nobody will know especially Maria and a comfortable life and money and papers stamped and in order so yes it's embarrassing, humiliating but it's secret!

My words were working on him as I told him having been in shoes and socks for hours that his bare feet were so smooth and sweaty, so warm and smelly and my fingers easily sliding along each sole and when my fingers slid under his toes this making Victor laugh hysterically and told him this room, his being soundproof and entertained stroking both bare feet harder!

"Ooh Nooo Sir hahahahahhehehe! S-s-s-toop! HAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!HEHEHEHEHHHHHEEEEEEEE!NoOO!! I-I-I C-c-an't OOHHHH-HEHEHEHE No! Please! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

It tickled badly and I was just plain merciless but Victor was undergoing an examination as I reminded him and began stroking both feet at once and sliding my fingers in between his toes starting an expert and professional tickling. Victor tried to flex his toes to stop my fingers getting under them but I simply bent his toes back and tickled that sensitive area of them anyway and then stooped the tickling and massaged each of his toes slowly telling him that it was important his feet were very warm and sweaty! I then held his right foot and licked the sole making him squirm and continued licking up n' down the length of his right foot and then licked his toes and one after the other which soon had Victor laughing like a loon, convulsing from my well practiced and exquisite tongue work. His right foot wet with saliva, I moved to his left foot ignoring his pleadings for me to stop and instead indulging in orally licking his soles and licking and sucking his toes saying to him that he needed to know what would happen to him if he misbehaved, was insubordinate or disobeyed me. I then faced him with the eye mask!

I then hynotised him and a having a certificate having passed the advanced training of hypnotism, it was something I had total confidence in doing and soothing toned told him he blindfold would experience every sensation magnified in intensity and being powerless to move and silenced, struck dumb but so super-sensitive to touch sensing hot n' cold, dry and wet, hard n' soft and the more touched his body was the much more sensitive it would become and counting from 3 -0 he ready!

"3,2,1,0!"

"Oh Victor what great big and shapely feet these are and feet very sensitive and if only you could move them, my fingers stroking this right sole, yes from this heel all the way to your rigid toes and now the left sole, oh it's maddening the constant light stroking, slowly up n' down your soles and tracing circles in the very sensitive centre of them. I know you can't move and can't giggle and how desperately you want and need to, feeling my fingers sliding in between your toes, it's fucking unbearable isn't it Victor!"

"Both of your feet are being tickled all over by my ten fingers, getting more and more ticklish every second. You never knew you could be this ticklish did you Victor, you'd be shaking with laughter and your feet really getting sweaty now and every second your feet getting more and more and more sensitive, so horribly ticklish! Guess what though your dick is getting hard and when your feet are tickled it gets an erection and tickling your ticklish feet lightly and slowly, so tortuously gives you a stiff dick which my friends will want to play with and to get your dick stiff and balls sensitive so easy, just tickle your socked or bare feet but tickled hard on your feet and your erection lost and I will be so amused and excited seeing this happening to you Victor but our secret!"

At the press of a button on the remote controller the customised bed moved so Victor's legs spread and it moved forwards closer to me sat at the end of it and blindfold he not seeing the feather and told him he really didn't want to experience being punished too often as it meant his endring being subjected to 'Tickle Hell' and with the feather stroked and tease tickled his balls and stroked the hardened shaft of his dick saying I could only imagine how as a straight man this indignity must feel, his balls and dick being feather tickled by another man, humiliating enough by a woman except Maria but another man but then ran the feather over the puckered rim of his asshole and saying if it was real punishment then oiled up, the feather would be tickling his prostrate inside him but instead the feather then stroked his nipples and then stroked up n' down his hard dick and over the head of his dick and I kept this going a short while, stroking all the way up and then down his dick, up n' down!

"You want to cum so badly Victor it's natural being so aroused with these balls feather stroked and this big dick throbbing in anticipation if it could and you could move but the sensations very real without the noticed physical reactions but you feeling hornier than you've ever been so needing to cum, to cum, to cum but feeling your dick ready to explode but no, oh no the feather is now by your feet and your toes and the quill end is drawing along one sole then the other and under your toes, it's horrendous and oh no now the feather ends being sawn in between your toes one after the other again and again until laughing so hysterically, manically; oh Victor the moment has gone, edged like that your dick has gone flacid again but when I count from 0 -3 then you will be able to move and able to speak, to express yourself verbally 0, 1, 2, 3!" I pressed the remote controller and the bed moved so Victor's feet were facing me and 2" apart so easier to work over them simultaneously!

"Please Sir pleeeze too much for me it is torture Sir too ticklish, I hate being tickled Sir, it does things to me Sir STOOP!"

"I can see what it does Victor, how amazing stroking your feet very lightly and gently excites you and makes your dick hard but you need refreshment so let me get some drinks for us and yes put your socks on and place them here and now your feet will heat up in your socks as hot feet the most sensitive!" I switched on the heat lamp and saw a few minutes tormenting heat had him rubbing his socked soles together and left the room smiling and returned after five minutes to see him doing the same thing and sat by his socked feet quietly so unaware I was there watched him rub his socked soles together in front of me.

I let him do this a few more times and then shocked him, made him jump holding his ankles. I switched off the heat lamp and just fondled his socked feet and sniffed the now nely heated euphoric smell of his feet through his socks and then he sucked the rum and cola through a straw, I having added a viagra tablet to the drink. Then I shared a smoke with him saying it would relax him but knowing it would do the opposite and decided to verbally taunt him.

"So Victor have you always been ticklish on your feet, does Maria know, does anyone and don't lie to me or I will tickle the truth from you but big, sensitive feet like yours will have gained someone else's attention right!" and he nodded and now I was intrigued. Victor said his elder step brother had used his weakness against him once to admit he was ticklish but only once as a week later he died in a road accident, they never close had been sharing a room and this one night both alone in the house and the elder step brother in charge must have invited a friend over, they'd waited until Victor was asleep and he woke to a ticklish sensation on his feet, tormenting him and he had tried to kick his feet but they were secured to the end of his bed.

Victor told me that he was aged sixteen when it happened, that his elder step brother held back the toes of his feet, so his step brother's friend could tickle under Victor's toes and his step brother hadn't put the light on so in darkness his feet were stroked and Victor said he laughed immediately as fingers traced up and down the length of his soles so he was giggling hysterically but then tickled his toes again so he had an uncontrollable laughing fit and this made the friend finally stop and was told by his step brother to admit he was ticklish and he did and his step brother saying this was good to know and then his feet released, his step brother showed his friend out and once they were alone, his step brother said sharing a room that he would bide his time but he was going to tickle torture Victor's feet himself but the event happening stopped this but telling me that Maria didn't show interest in his feet!

Dragging a finger up his right socked sole just once “You gonna admit to me your feet are ticklish?”

“Hehehehe I’m ticklish! S-stop hahahaha” Victor laughed as I told him I loved ticklish feet and big ticklish feet best so now he needed to lie still and quiet, it was a test of his ticklishness but could expect no mercy from me but the more he laughed, the more I'd tickle his feet and had a long sniff of both warm n' sweaty socked feet saying now heated they'd be very, very sensitive so his job to show me how brave, how macho he was!"

I looked at both incredible socked feet that got me hard with their masculine aroma and I held his right foot with my left hand
as I moved my right hand along the top of his foot. In the sock, the outline of his foot was clearly defined and as I moved my palm along the top of his foot and then onto the toes, I could feel them move beneath my hand. I cupped my hand and let my fingertips move slowly down the sole of his foot. Victor's response was immediate and violent trying to pull his foot away but managing to stifle laughter but it tickled as his foot flexed and his toes twitched!

"It's ticklish Victor, it's ticklish as hell!" I taunted delivering the same treatment to his left socked foot held by my right hand this time but a similar reaction as my fingers slid lightly along the socked sole and then ran my fingers up and down each sole alternately and repeatedly and Victor unable to escape my fiendish fingers and the ticklish agony they were creating for him! I stroked the middle of each socked sole and gently scraped my fingers across both insteps.

Victor tried to not laugh but failed "Ha nah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" and I kept my fingers focused on his tender arches as the more stroking there, the more ticklish he became and the harder he laughed and his struggles gradually lessened and I then gently rubbed my fingers up along the tops of his feet and then stroked along the smooth, sweaty socked soles. Victor again continually trying to escape the ticklish agony and ignoring his protests of it being too ticklish having heard this all before as I told him, I bared both feet! I focused attention on his toes for a while, running my fingers above and beneath each one, gently tickling and probing, and then occasionally running my fingertips down the entire length of his soles and Victor was soon hysterical with laughter.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! No-no-ha-ha-ha" I saw how his head was shaking from side to side on the pillows as he desperately tried to pull his bare feet away from me but told him no chance of this happening as he laughed hysterically "Ha ha oh sssstop! Heeee haaeee"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEE..NODON'THAHAHAHAAA! HEE HEEHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MAN HAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

The more he howled, the hotter I got and lightly stroked his balls with my fingers and the feather, excruciatingly ticklish on his balls and along his inner thighs

"HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and then stroking the crack of his straight ass as he yelled "NO NOT THERE...HAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAA HAAA HAAA HAHA!" so seeing his stiff dick continued stroking his hardened shaft and teasing his balls and then stopped and took his dick in my mouth. As I slid my lips up and down his shaft, I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick. While my hot mouth caressed Victor's dick, my hands caressed and tickled his balls and as it would his whole body jerked back and forth as he thrust forward forcing his dick further into my wet mouth. His reactions were awesome as I also stroked the soles of his feet.

"HAHAHAHA AHHHH OH SI Mmmmmmmm SI HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SI, SI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I felt his body tense and I knew he was coming and stopped my oral action and concentrated on tickling his feet saying it must be hell that another guy like his elder stepbrother and his friend has easy access to his two horribly ticklish feet and he so close to shooting his load but denied and instead his feet being tickled and especialy under his toes and he laughing so hard that his dick losing it's erection, yeah keep laughing Victor, love hearing you laugh I teased him!

Then told him I was really going to mess with him and bet he'd never had his dick sucked and licked by another guy and fondled and stroked and caressed but I knowing he feeling so horny and desperate to cum was going to relish in teasing the fuck out of him and lightly stroked his balls making him gasp, shudder and moan. I told him my techniques were going to get him hornier and hornier, he'd be begging me another man to let him cum, a straight man liking pussy desperate for another man to get him off, to make him shoot his load and our secret I told him as I blew warm breath on his dick saying I loved edging, teasing straight guys the most and stimulating them, awakening the nerve endings all over their bodies and began stroking his inner thighs not to tickle but to get his dick nice n' hard and rubbed his chest and licked his nipples and told him what I was going to do to him as he was my toy and licked his nipples and licked his sweaty armpits and licked the head of his dick.

I then stroked his dick sensually as I told him that as my chauffeur he would always drive without his shoes on, his socked feet on display for me to see and the car would not be automatic as he feet worked the foot pedals, stroking Victor's dick he consistently moaning as I said he would have a good life with me but knew the conditions attached as I brought him closer and closer without letting him cum teasing his dick slowly and then slipping on the silk glove which really teased him, gasps and moans and the magic wand one of my favorite toys when I want to see a guy struggle, I put the device right on the head of Victor's dick and it vibated and stimulated his dick so effectively! Eventually I stroked Victor's dick firmly until he exploded and did stop stroking when he started cumming, I worked his dick as so sensitive he really struggled but I tolfd him I was going to milk his balls dry and I did!

Then back to his feet and light strokes alternating between the balls, arches and toes stroking almost constantly. The sides of his feet got no mercy and neither did both insteps as I told him having cum that his feet would be hideously ticklish

“HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHAAASE!NOT THEHEHEHERE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Victor cried, shaking his head helplessly.

“Stop what?” I teased sawing the feather in between his toes one foot after the other

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHEHESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” he yelled as I ran my fingers along his arches and saying I hope it did tickle or I wasn't doing something right and alternated between stroking boh soles of his bare feet and sawing the feather in between his toes. Denied the ability to speak again as he was giggling too much and his feet flexing constantly and helplessly.

I then slid my fingers in between his toes and then each foot in turn, one hand held his toes back and the fingers of the other hand stroked under his toes and saying to him that he had the position so his papers would be in order but he still had a choice to make and stroked both sweaty soles of Victor's feet and he lost ti again delighting me as now the drugs had kicked in and his feet were more sensitive than he would ever have dared imagine.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I then slowed my fingers on the soles of his feet to a teasing tracing along Victor's insteps and stroking his soles slowly and then teasing his toes which are so sensitive. Verbally teasing him saying ticklish toes need tickles Victor tickle, tickle, tickle!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOEHEHEHEHEHES!” Victor yelled and I ran my fingers up n' down the soles of his size 12 sweaty n' moist feet

"HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO NOT MY FEETHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Secured his bare soles and toes so vulnerable to me and gave his arches a nibble which always tickles him, Victor now with me three months and his feet in socks and espcially sockless are so licklish and he knows if Leonard a friend of mine comes over that he will be secured to his bed and lickled all over his body as this friend loves using his tongue and I watch Victor's body lapped at until joining Leonard when we take a foot each and challenge each other as to who can get the greatest licklish reaction from Victor, that's fun as Victor's so lickilish all over his feet there's usually no winner but it doesn't keep us from trying!

Having nibbled his arches and savouring Victor's foot taste I ran my fingers up n' down his arches and saliva lubed my fingers sliding along them easily. I then walked my fingers up and down his soles playing with his feet and fingers dancing all over his bare sensitive soles.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” “P-please! PleEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAHA!”

'Bzzzzzzz' I activated the sonicare and up and down his bare soles the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush proved devastating all over his nerve endings so much so I did not let him endure this tickle torture too long as when I de-activated it he was gasping and panting breathlessly and proceeded to massage his feet but so sensitive from the drugs he reacted

"HEHEHEHEHEHEITTICKLESITTICKLESITTICKLESITTICKLESHEHEHEHE!!!”

I then licked, nibbled and sucked upon every inch of the sole of his right foot while he shrieked and then switched to orally enjoying his left foot and seeing him trying to clench his toes exciting me as his feet so unbearably licklish and trying to cope with the maddening and teasing sensations they were subjected to by me. Mentally I taunted him saying I had found his weakness, his big size 12 excruciatingly ticklish feet that smelled so raunchy and tasted so ripe but his decision and asked him if he wanted the position in my house he'd applied for and not totally surprised as he needed his legal papers to avoid deportation but realising that saying to me "Si Yes Sir I learn to be not ticklish I try!" I was very happy for his decision as I have grown addicted to Victor's feet but hearing his decision I licked in between all of his toes and licked along both of his soles and saw the feather in between his toes and tickle tormented the soles of his feet with my fingers making his toes wiggle and then indulged in orally savouring his feet so by the time I finshed he was a tickled out mess but had gained new employment and a change of life-style and he more ticklish-licklish than ever!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back