• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toughest woman I ever knew

johnnybiggs

TMF Novice
Ok…really simple……I hogtied her…..really well…..her ankles were bound with a long length of cotton cord….loose…..so there was about eight inches between her ankles…..then I took more cord and wrapped it around the other cords between her ankles…. so it made that distance real but not anything she could use to escape what she KNEW WAS GOING TO HAPPEN……then I took fine twine and tied her big toes so they were pulled inward toward each other….this kept her feet arching inward and her soles were perpetually wrinkled and held that way…..if I hadn’t said this before I will say it now. These were the most breathtaking feet I had ever seen and my tie was done to accentuate the highlights of her unbelievable arches, soft soles and perfect toes.
Next I tied her wrists with cord wrapped around her waist and then snugged it around her wrists so that they were held down by her sides and they couldn’t reach to defend her feet. Then…..I made loops snug around her arms just above the elbow and that made her virtually unable to move. To cap it I took a final length and brought it from her ankles and tied it between her elbows…..I pulled it tight and she was now trussed with her feet pulled up and totally at my whim. For a second I just stood back and looked at how beautiful her feet were.

Now…I had to concentrate because I had a major distraction…….I was so horny that if I wasn’t a little disciplined I could easily act like a fourteen year old with his first playboy magazine. Time for that later……

I was brought back to the now by her whimpering……geeeezzzzz…..I almost forgot. I slipped the gag into place and then the blindfold……now, everything for her was internal…..she could try to escape into her mind but I really was sure she wasn’t that strong….better to test that……

I pulled her shirt up and exposed her back and ribs and gave them a short but serious tickling…..she rocked violently but her screaming was nicely muted so I knew that we were getting very ready to begin…..

“Shannon, can you hear me?” I knew she could. Nothing….she ignored me…still, she wanted some semblance of control. “Okay, you don’t have to answer. Here’s what is going to happen. I am going to tickle you. You knew that. I’ve tickled you many many times. You’ve laughed and howled and begged. Never like you are going to today today. I am going to break you Shannon. In a short while you are going to beg me to do anything but tickle you more. That isn’t going to work. No matter what else happens, I am not gonna stop. If you cry, beg, squeal, faint, I’m just gonna keep going. Oh, by the way. Thank you for getting a wonderful pedicure a couple days ago. I go crazy with that deep burgundy red on your toes….great…..”

“I’ll start slow but don’t think it’ll last. I intend upon making a whole night out of this. I’m going to be soooo selfish. This is about what I want. Sorry in advance.” I saw her shudder. Only Shannon knew how horribly ticklish she was. I felt jealous that I could only gauge her ticklishness by her reactions. Part of today was her explaining exactly what she felt. It would help me understand a little better.

Okay….her we go. After turning on the camera which was focused on her perfect soles, I sat on the floor and placed my legs around her knees so they were trapped between them. Her wiggling toes were basically at eye level. I couldn’t see her soles this way but the camera was plugged into the tv and just a couple feet away I could see her perfect feet just waiting. My mouth was dry and I was so excited I couldn’t swallow. Last second checklist before I started. I let her remain fully dressed. As much for protection against rug burns as anything else. Only her feet were bare.

“Shannon,….honey…….you better take a deep breath”

My hands were trembling….I had everything I thought I would I would need. Warm water, a wash towel, stiff bristle brushes, cherry flavored orgy butter….various oils….feathers…and small intense vibrators….

I dipped the hand towel in the warm water and began washing her feet. Not because they were dirty but more as a ritual. A sanctification of an almost religious revelry. She flinched as I let the droplets fall on her soles. She didn’t expect this feeling. She was prepared for the tickling. Instead, I rubbed the warm towel over her feet. In the creases of her wrinkles, over the tops, around her heels, between her toes. It must have felt good because she relaxed a little. Maybe she thought I was not serious. Mistake. I took my time and was surprised that ten minutes went by. That finished I put the towel in the bucket and let my hands wander over her feet. I marveled at the fluid feel of her skin and I watched breathlessly as the skin would whiten and return to that glorious pink when my fingers went past. I like this as much as any dynamic of tickling. That is, how the foot moves and the skins appearance as it is tickled. Anyway, Shannon’s feet were soft and fluid and perfect. There were no callouses or imperfections. No blisters, no bunions, and her toes were straight and flexible. Her foot was curvy and when they were relaxed they felt almost boneless. They were so soft and curvy. Another ten minutes passed as I just rubbed my hands over her feet.

Then…somewhere in the corners of my psyche a dark perverse part of me awakened. I longed to hear her panicked squeals and the begging that was sure to come. I would feed this beast. I started without warning. My index fingers drug through the sole in the middle of her arch. I felt her tense up and she knew we’d arrived at the bad place. Almost imperceptibly, she began to suck in air. I knew this to be her unconscious defense against the coming laughter. My fingers just wandered all over her arches and the balls of her feet. She almost let go when my fingers found her heels. It wouldn’t be long and she would start with a low moaning chuckle that would be the precursor to the snorting guffaws that she just couldn’t stop.

My fingers to this point has just haphazardly wandered where ever they wanted. It was an aimless assault of opportunity. In truth, during this first part I didn’t watch the tv and I just reveled in the interface between my hands and her soles. Actually I closed my eyes for awhile and let my fingertips tell my brain all that was happening. My fingertips were thrilled. Sadly, this time was now over as well. Now, I was going to begin the process of breaking her.

I stop the light tickling and she moaned her thanks. “Shannon, you don’t think we’re done do you? I was surprised and thrilled that she had so under anticipated my intentions. I knew from experience that the area that transitioned from the ball of her foot to the arch contained some awesome soft deep wrinkles that were always good for a squeal. I would start there. I made sure the TV had a good picture. God bless hi-def. I took a rat tail comb in each hand and watched the monitor as the comb tail found the exact spot. I lowered the comb into the creases and began dragging the tail. Shannon went instantly rigid. She was straining against the ropes but she was just wearing herself out. She was sucking in air as fast as she could and she was winding up for a great shrieking squeal as the combs continued back and forth without stopping.

“Plmph, plmph, sop, aiiigghhh. Aaaarrrrgghhghhhgh.” I was so hard it hurt. The combs were so effective I wondered if maybe I started to fast. Still, I listened to her muffled begging and found great glee in her moaning. I kept going until I felt her relax and just give in to the inevitability of the unending sensation. I knew that I had tickled her enough on this spot. She had earned a break. 15 whole seconds. A key element of my plan was to keep her off guard. Be unpredictable. So, she would never have guessed what was coming next. Foot fetishists everywhere wax poetic about the soles and arches and I agree. Still, I think the tops of the feet are sexy as hell and Shannon’s tops were great. Ticklish too. With her toes pulled tight, the top of her feet were rounded through the arch and turned in so sexily. Her toes looked so demure and feminine I paused to appreciate their form and beauty. Then, I found the shaving cream brush and knew why I had brought it. The tops can be very ticklish but I have found a very light touch is best. The shaving brush was perfect. She had scarcely stopped whimpering when I spoke again.
“Shannon, you need not to struggle so much. The last thing you need is to wear yourself out. So, for the next little bit you should just try to endure.” I might as well have talked to our goldfish. The brush found her tops just in front of the ankle and I applied it in the manner it was designed to be used. Back and forth I pretended I was putting on shaving cream. Swirling and stroking, it was obviously effective. She screamed and pulled against the rope and I could see red around her ears from exertion. Her breathing was labored and a little drool escaped the corner of her mouth. I was surprised that she came so close to knocking my leg over and rolling on her side. Not quite. “Wow Shannon that was impressive. You almost moved an inch. If you keep that up I’ll only be able to tickle you for, well, forever.”
“Jhn, pleth, I, du, n e tng.”
“You say that, but, you really don’t mean it……yet.” This was getting fun.
“Bwojb”
“Great offer but I’ve already been there. You gotta do better.”
“PLETH”. She was screaming for mercy. “PLETH.”
“We’re just getting started.” I said this as I put down the shaving brush and gave her another small break.

“How would you feel if I took out the gag.”
“Oh, pleth pleth.”
“ Ok, but I’m not kidding, I’ll put it right back in if you scream or talk too muck. Laughing is fine but no screaming. Plus, I leave the blindfold on. Agreed?”

“”Yeth”

When I took out the gag I was shocked that she had almost bit all the way through the rubber bite guard. Impressive. My tickling must be working.

She worked her jaws and was relieved to have the bit out of her mouth.

“Why……”

I cut her off……”No questions. Just lie there and endure or the bit goes back in. I will not negotiate”

“Well, I won’t let you put it back in.”

“You sure?” I showed her the pipe cleaners.

“No, no no not that, I’ll be good.”
“ I know you will.” I said it with a devious smile. “Now, because I am such a softy I’ll let you ask three questions. “Why” cannot be one of them.” I’ll give you two minutes to think of your questions. Would you like a drink while you are thinking?”

“I’d like to pee.”

“ So go ahead.” I think she understood. For the first time I thought she might cry.

I got her some water and she drank sparingly.

“Ok, ask your questions.”

“Um, what are trying to accomplish tickling me this way?”
“That’s really close to a why question,” I replied, “it’s all part of my greater plan.” I was being purposely opaque.

“How much longer are you going to keep me like this.”

“”Until I’m convinced I have achieved my objective. Don’t get me wrong. I adore tickling you and you have the greatest feet I’ve ever seen, but I’m going to break you down so far that it will seem to you that your whole world is seen from the bottom of the well.”

“”That sounds awful. What have I done to deserve this?”

“Every thing I do, I do out of love for you my sweet! Well, I suppose you have more questions but a deals’ a deal. Now I am going to leave the gag out but you must be retrained. We can always put it back in you know.”

Well, after the fingers and shaving brush and rat tail comb she had to figure I was running out of surprises. She was wrong. The first thing I did in our new session was coat her feet in a delectable edible oil. Her feet were even softer than before if that was possible. So now I showed her the outer space bounds of my creativity. I had found a Wortenberg Wheel in an old box of lab stuff I collected long ago.. The pinwheels left little doubt that they were present on your skin. I positioned myself so I could hold her arch from the instep and leave the outer edge totally exposed. As I placed the wheel on the place where the sole and the top outside met she took a deep breath and I could feel her winding up before the wheel even began to roll.

“Mother of God. Please don’t do this I can’t take it.”

“”You’ll be surprised what you can take.”

The wheel started at the outside edge of her little toe on her right foot and tracked down toward her heel. I went hellishly slow to great effect. Each little arm spun as the wheel progressed and as it made contact she hissed like a tea kettle. “John, stop for mercy’s sake!”

I acted like I didn’t hear. I just kept running the wheel slowly back and forth. I knew that she was weakening when I went two lengths and she didn’t say anything. I looked closely and for the first time I saw wet little dribblers leaking from under her blindfold. My heart was so confused.

I stopped once again and I asked if she would like the blindfold removed. She sure did. If she knew what was coming probably not so much. She squinted in the light of the room. We made small chatter for a few seconds and she was telling me that she was wore out and couldn’t fight anymore. I told her she still had a way to go and the toughest tests were yet to come.

“Ok Shannon, now I want you to turn your head and look at the TV screen. She gasped when she saw her feet.

“Are those my feet?”

“Live for your viewing pleasure. Now I want you to promise that you are going to follow what I tell you. It's easy. All you have to do is not look away for the next fifteen minutes. If you do we can start all over from the beginning. Clear?” With that I slowly took my index finger and it looked like a happy pink snake as it entered the screen.

“Yikes, what is that?”

“Just my finger. Now watch.” I slowly slid my finger down her sole and she shrieked.

“Please don’t make me watch my own torture.”

“Only for a little while. But it won't be as simple as my finger. Don’t look away or there will be consequences.”

“Okay,” she swallowed hard and prepared herself for the worst thing she could imagine.

Everything that is except the pipe cleaners. I danced them happily onto the screen and she moaned and looked away.

“No, no, no….please, not that anything. I’ll blow you right now. I’ll let you cum in my mouth. I’ll have a three way…ANYTHING, JUST PLEASSSEEEEEE NOT THAT.”

“First, look back at the screen. This was your only mulligan if you will. Nice offer on the three way. But, you’ve come this far, NEVER YELL WHOA IN A MUDHOLE.”

“Pleassseeeee…………” I cut her off as she watched me place the first of the pipe cleaners between her toes. I repeated the process between each toe on each foot. Then I began. I made sure she was watching as I pulled the cleaners the whole length between her third and fourth toe on each foot. She was instantly hysterical. “Omigod nooooooooooo…….nooooooo….”,she was snorting and gasping almost instantly.

I repeated the process between all of her toes in random and she watched every second. I pulled the cleaners both ways and in varying speed. I found out she was susceptible to finesse. Just like her love making. For her it seemed endless, for me it was over way to fast. By the end she was nothing more that a quivering, incoherent mess. Just as I’d hoped.

For the final phase I gave her no break and as soon as the pipe cleaners were removed I began.
The cherry flavored oil was still coating her feet and I put it to good use. I ran my tongue over the wrinkly terrain and I enjoyed each little whimper. Admittedly, this last part was not as intense as some of the others but it was far and away my favorite. I lavished kisses and licks everywhere. I did avoid between her toes. It seemed to me that she could do without. I sucked her toes and she moaned her approval. I had achieved my objective. When I was done she looked up at me.

“Thank you my love. I know that must have been hard for you.” She said.

“ No problem, our anniversary only comes once a year. Now since you had your turn and are obviously pretty tuckered I think I’ll wait for my present tomorrow.”

She grinned evilly. “You are taking a real chance giving me a whole day to figure out how to top this.”

“”Challenge accepted.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back