• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Photographer M/F

mister_aimless

TMF Poster
Ladies and gentlemen, this is my first tickling story! It is a bit long but well worth it...

The Photographer

"Are you available for a photoshoot? You look like you fit some projects I am shooting soon..."

This was the message Sanders Photography sent Mindy on her MyLife social media page. It was out of the blue and she almost missed it. Mindy clicked name as she sat on her couch in her empty living room. Her fingers glided over her smartphone screen. The link on the bottom of the page took her to a professional looking webpage. Mindy smiled as samples of the studio's work scrolled across her screen.

Sanders seemed to capture do much life in his pictures. A little girl blew out the candles on a cake surrounded by family and friends. A bride and groom locked lips at the start if their new life on the steps of the courthouse. A mother and father held their infant in front of lovely sky blue banner. Tom Sanders, the photographer himself has on his contact page a picture if him, with his tall, lean figure and dark hair jumping off the screen as he leaned against a tree. At the bottom was a phone number. It was a local number.

Mindy sighed. She stretched out on the couch in the dim living room of their house. The house seemed so empty and quiet. A week ago John left. He would be back in a few weeks. They had done this before for longer periods but saying good bye was never easy. She took stock of the quiet, empty house and the fact it was lunchtime and she still wore her sweats. She yawned as she ran her fingers through her shoulder length blonde hair. She read some more from Sanders Photography.

There was a contact number and an email address. Mindy could do a special photoshoot for her husband, she thought. Thirty-something, curvy and with deep blue eyes, she still got looks jogging around the park or at the grocery store. Mindy began tapping at the keyboard of her phone as excitement welled up within her. She had never done anything like this before! She smiled as her fingers danced across the glass.

"I am available. What did you have in mind? Please contact with more info..."

Mindy smiled in anticipation when she checked her phone a little while later. There was a message titled "Re: Contact Us". It read:

"Thank you for taking in interest in Sanders Photography. I am interested in a photoshoot with you for advertising purposes. I look forward to hearing from you. If you are interested, please call 674-335-0099.

Mindy took a deep breath and dialed the number. The voice on the other end was deep and commanding, yet soothing. It was Tom Sanders, the photographer. He apologized for being presumptuous but he was looking for someone like her for a promotional shoot. He wanted to use her pictures for advertising but would be happy to give her some discount prints. He and Mindy discussed sizes and pricing and he even offered a military discount seeing Mindy let it slip her husband was in the service.

He sounded young and enthusiastic and Mindy felt at ease talking with him. She asked what she should wear and he suggested she bring a few different outfits. She was to show up tomorrow at ten in the morning. Mindy said she was looking forward to seeing him and with that they hung up.

Mindy wanted to be classy so she packed some capris and sandals and a dress. and a few tops. Hoping to take some special pictures for her husband, she brought her red satin nighty and some gray pantyhose. As she packed the suitcase she smiled as her husband messaged her to say hello, that he loved her, and he was proud of her. Mindy typed back sighing with longing as she held her phone that she missed him and she was proud of him too. She laid in bed, with the cat purring beside her in the empty house. She drifted off to sleep hoping Sanders would bring out the best in her.

The next morning after a simple breakfast, Mindy dressed in jeans and boots and a nice pink top. She put some simple eye shadow and let her blonde hair down. After a last minute check in the mirror she messaged her girlfriend Tara she'd be getting pictures taken and she would call her later. Tara wished her the best.

Mindy found the drive to Sanders scenic. Mindy and John had this white sedan since they got married and she took the hills and curves easily. The sun was shining and the sky was deep blue across the horizon. The trees and flowers were in full bloom and the creeks and streams flowed easily after the rains. Mindy felt anticipation and excitement welling up in her as she turned into the driveway of Sanders Photography.

Mindy parked in the gravel and grabbed her bag. As she took in the gorgeous surroundings of this film studio with deep green tall trees and thick grass and a stream near a wooden fence. It was the perfect place to take pictures and she recognized some of the surroundings from Sanders website. The house next to the parking lot was of brown brick common to the area, small but quaint.

As Mindy made her way up the stone pathway flanked by well kept bushes to the door of the house, Tom, the photographer, stepped out of the front door. Tall, tan, and with a big smile he extended a hand to Mindy.

"Hello! you must be Mindy. Tom, nice to meet you thank you for coming out here!"

"Hi Tom nice to meet you too! Lovely place you have here."

Tom was in jeans and shiny black boots. His handshake was firm but gentle. His polo shirt fit nicely over his muscular chest and arms. He was taller than Mindy by a few inches. His smile and eyes were hard to look away from.

"I see you have your bag. Would you like some coffee or tea while we discuss my project?" he asked as he lead her inside.

"Oh yes tea please" said Mindy as she put her bag down by the front door of the foyer.

They sat in the living room on soft cushioned leather sofas under a fan. Mindy sipped her tea as he explained his project. He wanted to take some pictures here at the studio as part if a new advertising campaign. As he browsed local potential models on MyLife he found Mindy. Her profile picture of her was of a few weeks ago when her husband snapped a picture of her walking along the beach. Mindy was flattered by this attention. John was so consumed sometimes by work that the little things often fell by the wayside. Tom explained his business was doing well but he wanted a fresh look and new advertising prints could be a boost for his business. In his mid twenties, he was still trying to work this kinks out if running his own business.

Mindy was captivated by his demeanor and energy. Tom talked about his ideas for his advertisement photos as Mindy found herself unable to look away. She had not been out of the house socially for a few days and she also noticed his eyes glancing at her top and her legs hugged by her jeans. She smiled as he described where he would like to take pictures and what outfits he would like to see. She sipped her tea she looked over the forms he had slid across the table. They covered permissions to share pictures publicly and such. She signed them and put it in the folder he had handed her. She opted to get a few small prints for herself at a discount.

"I said I would give you a discount on photos you wanted taken. What did you have in mind?" Tom asked as he put down his tea cup on the wooden table between them.

"Well I brought an outfit I know John likes and wanted to have some pictures for when he came home from the desert," Mindy said sheepishly. She could not believe she was sharing this with a stranger. John loved it when she wore pantyhose.

"Oh I have an indoor studio in the basement if you like," said Tom, "I have done similar shoots and have some props you may find useful as well."

"We will cross that bridge when the time comes," Mindy said. She noticed a glow in his eyes when this subject came up. This made her feel flattered. She finished her tea and asked if they shall get started. Tom took the teacups to the kitchen and said yes let us begin.

Mindy and Tom spent the next few hours taking pictures. Tom had her stand against a tree by the stream. He said her smile was was art was made of which gave Mindy butterflies inside. Tom had her sit on the fence. Mindy sat in the grass near some flowers. She Sat on a tree stump in a clearing next to the house. Tom led her into his basement studio and snapped a few pictures of her with different backgrounds. She changed outfits very little. Jeans and sandals stayed the same; she changed tops a few times. Tom was courteous and encouraging and each time his fingers clicked the camera and he said things like perfect! or excellent! Mindy smiled more on the inside. John meant well but his career took him away a lot and this was the first time in months she felt the center of attention. Tom would occasionally gently reposition her slightly. His touch sent shivers down Mindy's spine. After one more picture against under a pergola, Tom said that was enough. They sat in his office as he tweaked the photos on his computer. He pointed out how beautiful her smile was and quickly created a sample ad with Mindy. She looked radiant and the backdrop of the lake was breathtaking. Tom smiled as he added some effects to his project.

"Perfect Mindy! These came out great!" Tom said, "Your husband is s lucky man!"

"Thank you," said Mindy blushing. As she watched herself on screen she felt more beautiful and special than she had in months. John did not complement her as much anymore and hearing it from Tom made her bubble inside.

"What special photos did you have in mind?" asked Tom.

"I brought my red satin nighty and hose," said Mindy, "I wanted to take some special pictures for John."

Tom's eyes lit up at the suggestion. She watched him enjoy looking at her through the camera during the shoot. While he was very professional, she knew that look from the park and the grocery store. She felt a bit guilty enjoying the attention from Tom. John was a good man; he just let his career get in the way sometimes.

"Why don't you get changed and we can go to the basement studio?" asked Tom as he pushed away from his desk.

"I will be right back," said Mindy.

Mindy changed in the changing room n the house. It had a sink and a mirror. She pulled on her gray pantyhose, carefully ensuring they had no runs. Over her luscious, curvy form she slipped on a short red satin nighty that barely covered her tushy. She touched up her make up and hair and sighed. No one but John had ever seen her like this before.

"Oh look at you!" Tom said grinning as the heels Mindy wore announced her entry to the studio. Tom could not hide his look as Mindy walked in. She looked ravishing in her shiny sheer hose and red satin gown. Mindy smiled and blushed a little aware he was looking her up and down.

Mindy asked, "shall we begin?"

"Oh yes." said Tom as he stepped behind the camera sporting his infectious smile. Mindy felt so odd dressing like this for another man to photograph but Tom's attention made her feel special. Mindy laid on a couch in the studio Tom placed in front of the backdrop. She rolled on her tummy, crossing her ankles and smiling seductively.

"Oh yes well done," said Tom, "let's make a slight adjustment."

"Okay," said Mindy.

Tom placed his hands on her waist and said, "Let's twist a bit this way". As he did you he gently wiggled his fingers against Mindy's sides. Mindy smiled and giggled softly.

"Hey now!" she protested.

"Ticklish are we?" asked Tom.

"Yes," she giggled. His hands were firm and their light tickles sent chills throughout her body.

Tom took another picture of Mindy. She turned to her side for another photo. After he gave a thumbs up she got on her knees and arched her back while intermingling her fingers behind her head.

"Hold on let me real quick..." said Tom as he knelt behind and to her right adjusting her posture. His hands slid down her sides, causing Mindy to gasp and giggle.

"Hey!" she said,"you're tickling me! Stop that!" She was feeling a little awkward being tickled by Tom and posing for him while he photographed her but she felt desired and secretly hoped for more.

"Sorry!" said Tom. She could tell he wasn't.

Mindy posed s few more times. She say on a bench. She stood in a doorway. She smiled as she lay on her side. Each time the camera clicked she could see this young man's excitement. She caught him a few times eyeing her before he took the picture. She loved knowing Tom was enjoying the view. He was easy on the eyes too.

When they were finished Mindy sat next to Tom in the studio as he went her photos. He was so flattering in his comments to her.

"Oh look at those eyes!"

"Wow look at those legs!"

"So gorgeous!"

Mindy sat on the couch as he finished with her prints. She slid off her size seven heels and propped her feet on the couch as she browsed MyLife. Her new shoes looked awesome but were still stiff. Tom worked at his computer typing and clicking to perfect his photos of Mindy. When he was done he turned his chair around and Mindy noticed him eyeing her again. She drew her legs back as he got up and sat next to her. She put her phone down.

"Photos are printing upstairs. You had some good ones", Tom said.

"Thanks..." Mindy blushed as she curled her toes.

Tom saw her heels were on the floor. "New shoes?" He asked.

"Yes, this was my first time wearing them" said Mindy.

"May I?" asked Tom.

Before Mindy could answer, he propped her stocking foot on his lap and began massaging with his firm hands. She gasped and closed her eyes. John had not done this in so long and his hands were so deft and skilled. She felt all tension leaving her body as she rested her other foot on his lap.

"You okay?" asked Tom.

"Mmmhmmm oh yes..." Mindy's voice trailed off as he switched feet.

"Your husband will like these pictures."

"Yes he will," said Mindy as she relaxed under his touch. Tom's look was mesmerizing. She gasped softly as he continued to show her stocking feet much needed attention.

"Sorry if I tickled you earlier," said Tom.

"Its okay. I'm just really ticklish" she said as she bit her lip. Tom gently ran his knuckles down her soles. She fought against the laughter.

"Does your husband tickle you a lot?"

Mindy thought this was an odd conversation but she found it fascinating at the same time. "Oh yes he loves doing that to me."

"But you do not enjoy it?"

"Well..." Mindy smiled trying to hold in her laughter as he was in complete control of her soles, "yes I do."

"Would you like to do a tickling session for your husband?" Tom asked slyly.

"Oh," said Mindy, "I never thought of that before" She was in unchartered territory here. John loved tying and tickling her but had not done so for some time. She loved being at his mercy. Being at Tom's mercy would be a guilty pleasure.

"We can do it right here. Film making is something I am interested in doing on the side."

Mindy considered. "Yes but when I say enough is enough".

"Of course" said Tom, his eyes glowing as he played with her stocking feet. She could see the excitement in his face. "May I use rope?"

Mindy got butterflies again thinking of being at this tall handsome young man's mercy. Tom's eyes were full of want and desire. His kneading of her soft stocking clad feet was making her into jello. "Yes," she said softly.

"I will give you the video if you like,"said Tom, placing her feet down, "free of charge."

"Oh that is very generous of you,"said Mindy, "I hope it is s good one.". She pointed and flexed her feet.

Tom gently stood up and retrieved some lengths of white rope. Mindy smiled as he held his hand out for her to join him. She took his hand and lead her to another part of the studio basement which had a table and stool.
Mindy sat on the padded table as he tied gently but firmly her stocking feet together at the ankles. She saw the excitement in his eyes and heard his breathing accelerate slightly. Then he tied her wrists together and gently laid her on her back. He looped the ropes around her ankles and feet to metal rings at the ends of the table. Tom had obviously done this before. Tom positioned two expensive looking cameras around them on a rail the wall.

Excitement raced through Mindy's mind as she tugged at her bonds but to no avail. Tom gently tugged at her nighty as it was riding up, revealing her red thong under her hose. He stood over her, not menacingly but defintely gave off the vibe of I-am-in-control. Mindy sighed deeply preparing for what was to come.

"Are you worried?" asked Tom.

"No," said Mindy, lying to herself.

Tom rested his hand on her tummy. She tensed at his touch. Tom gently wiggled his fingers in lazy circles on her tummy, easily sliding over the slippery fabric. Mindy smiled, trying to hold in her laughter as she twisted as best she could in the table. Tom grinned at her attempt to escape. He shook his head as he started tickling faster with both hands wiggling up and down her sides. Mindy could not hold in her laughter anymore; she tossed her head back as sweat beaded on her forehead. Tom just smiled as he worked over her sides and ribs as her nighty ride up her waist.

Her laughter and spasms wracked Mindy as she begged through tears for Tom to stop. Tom just continued tickling her sides and as his fingers danced across her tummy. As her night rode up, Tom tickled just underneath with his hand against her tummy. Mindy tucked her chin to her chest in horror as Tom tickled her soft firm tummy. Mindy begged for him to stop as tears welled up in her eyes. Shivers ran through her body as Tom's fingertips and nails glided over her pantyhose covered tummy.

Tom slowed his tickling down gradually and slowly pulled her nighty back down. Mindy coughed and looked down her bound body limply. "You okay?" asked Tom, resting his hand on her tummy.

"Oh my god you are an evil tickler!"

"Evil?" said Tom, pretending to be shocked. With that he tickled gently up her ribs. Each rib got a tickle as he leaned closer to Mindy. He gently ran a finger around her left breast, which caused Mindy to bite her lip and gasp as she tensed and went limp. The sensations were overwhelming as she had not felt for a long time with John. A moan escaped her as she giggled as his touch. He tickled each breast with a single finger, drawing more moans and giggles from Mindy. At that moment she began to give in to the desire overwhelming her. Her nipples perked up, visible through her nighty. As Tom tickled her ribs she arched her back sighing as he tickled around her breasts.

Mindy gasped in between unstoppable laughter as Tom's fingertips teased and poked at the hollows of her underarms. He slid his nails back and forth under her arms to her elbow as Mindy tugged and pulled at her bonds. Her mind could not focus on her guilt because Tom was pushing all the right buttons. Tom went back to her underarms, causing Mindy to cackle with laughter. Beads of sweat dripped down her forehead.

Tom leaned in closer, his eyes locked on Mindy's pleading blues. He was inches from her face as one of his hand lightly grazed the top if her nighty. Mindy moaned as his fingers spidered their way down from her neck to her cleavage. Mindy closed her eyes and moaned again before giggling at his touch. His deft fingers were driving her crazy. Tom smiled at Mindy who looked deep into his eyes straining her neck to kiss him, but he was just too far away. Shivers racked her body as desire filled her spirit. This young man had her at his mercy and at that moment her loneliness faded from memory as he tickled down her tummy again, inciting more helpless laughter.

Mindy rocked her head side to side as Tom wriggled his fingers along her waist. She arched her back giggling as his hands scratched and prodded at her hips. Mindy moaned, drawing a smile from Tom. He pulled down her nighty as Mindy gasped as his touch. Mindy begged for him to stop but Tom only ran his fingers up and down her stocking clad thighs, his fingers gliding effortlessly over the sheer fabric. Mindy felt herself getting more wet with desire, gasping as Tom tickled her wiggling thighs. She squealed as his fingers scratched gently inside her knees and thighs. Tom made her yelp as he prodding his fingers under her knees.

Mindy sighed between giggles as Tom tickled her legs. She was overcome with lust as Tom kept tickling and teasing her helpless body. John used to make her feel this way but her guilt was washed out in her giggles and moans at Tom's hands. After he tickled his way down her shins, Mindy realized he stopped. She looked down but she could barely see Tom staring at her flexing feet and toes. She tried to catch her breath.

Mindy moaned and gasped as Tom nibbled on the toes of her left foot. The sensations pulsed through her body, mixing laughter and desire. He continued to nibble at her toes and soles, using his strong hands to hold her feet back. Mindy giggled but when he playfully nibbled on the balls of her feet she moaned. Her body was one hot wire and Tom was pushing all the right buttons. Mindy let out a weak yelp when he nibbled on her toes while playfully tickled the tops of her knees. Mindy moaned again, drowning out her laughter.

Then Tom traced small circles on the balls of her feet with his deft fingertips. Mindy tossed her head back and descended into ticklish laughter. He then tickled his way up and down her captive soles. The nylons made his fingers glide effortlessly. Tears welled up in Mindy's eyes as she tried pulling her legs away. Tom ignored her pleas.

Mindy realized now he was tickling her with one hand. She looked down and realized that he was untying her binds from the rings. Tom held the rope in one hand and stood next to her, no longer tickling. Mindy was on fire inside and forgot how dreary her empty house was. Tom placed his hand on her waist, eliciting gasps from Mindy, gently rolling her on her tummy. Mindy shuddered at her new plight as Tom retightened her bonds. He pulled down her nighty which barely covered her stocking clad butt.

"Ahhh!" Mindy collapsed into laughter as Tom wiggled his nails against her soles. Her feet laid pointed against the table so should not move her feet at all. Her hips rocked side to side as she spasmed at his touch. Tom tickled her toes then down her arches and scratched at her heels. Mindy howled in laughter, shaking her head from side to side trying to keep her hair from sticking to her moist face.

Mindy shivered as Tom began raking the banks of her calves with his nails. She moaned when Tom playfully nibbled her heels as his hands tickled up and down her shapely legs. She pulled in vain at the ropes but she was too secure and no movement however small could give her respite. Tom pinched and scratched the bends of her knees as Mindy pleaded through laughter for him to stop.

Tom stood beside the table and Mindy felt him move her hair out of the way before he scratched her neck ever so gently. Mindy got the chills and gasped before giggling softly. He scratched gently down her back as Mindy moaned in contentment. She relaxed momentarily before Tom began tickling the backs of her thighs. Mindy arched her back and collapsed on the table as she tried in vain to hold back her laughter. His nails went back and forth and moans punctuated her laughter when he squeezed his fingers between her thighs. The helplessness, the tickling, and Tom's teasing her ass was overwhelming and she was on fire inside while she overcome with desire.

Then Tom began tickling her stockinged butt. Mindy let out a gasp as the tickling drove her crazy. The proximity to her womanhood made it impossible to hide her pleasure. He tickled her cheeks and down her thong. His fingers briefly pushed between her cheeks and Mindy responded with a howl. Tom tickled some more before moving to her sides tickling gently.

"Oh Tom please please!" Mindy's mind and body were on fire with lust from Tom's tickling. He kept gently tickling as Mindy laughed helplessly. Tom abruptly stopped and Mindy went limp.

As she laid there gasping Tom undid her bonds. She was too exhausted to move. He gently rolled her over and scooped her up. Mindy wrapped her arms around him limply. He sat on the couch still holding her. Mindy stared into his dreamy eyes.

"You okay?" asked Tom softly.

Mindy nodded meekly, bewitched at his eyes and strength as he held her.
She was still shaking.

"Shhhhh you're safe," said Tom in a whisper.

Mindy laid in his arms as Tom stroked her hair. They laid in silence as Mindy slowed her breathing. She was transfixed with Tom. She could not look away from his eyes.

Tom gently set Mindy down next him and propped her feet on his knee. Mindy tensed momentarily before sighing as he kneaded her feet in a massage.

"I did not want to spoil the moment but I forgot to hit record on the camera." said Tom sighing.

"Oh that is okay Tom," said Mindy, still in disbelief she allowed a stranger to tickle her.

"I have an opening on Tuesday if you want to take more photos," offered Tom, his face aglow.

"I will be here," said Mindy, resting her head on the cushions as he worked over her feet. She sighed as she fell into relaxation.

A little while later, Mindy was back in her jeans and top. She was standing in the entryway to Tom's business. He stood with his back to the door. He had given Mindy a few extra prints.

"Tuesday?" asked Tom, "1000 sound okay?" He smiled looking into Mindy's deep blue eyes.

"Yes 1000 Tuesday," said Mindy. Before she turned to go, she gently pulled Tom closer and kissed him full on the mouth, closing her eyes. Tom's eyes widened and he held her close.

Mindy slowly, regretfully, pulled away. She picked up her bag and walked to her car. Tom waved her good bye as she drove away.

Tuesday, on a sunny morning, Tom opened the door to a knock just before the clock dinged 1000. He opened the door to see Mindy, her hair shining in the sun. She was in capri leggings and a flower print top. Next to her was a small suitcase.

"Shall we?" she asked Tom.

Tom took her hand, leading her inside."Yes"he said, we shall. He closed the door behind them.

THE END

:) I enjoyed the interplay between the Mindy and Tom. Sounds like you have the makings of a sequel... don't leave us in suspense :)

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I really wrestled with how it ended and when it was done, I surprised myself!

If there was a sequel...what would ya'll like to see?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back