• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neighborly (mf/mf) (intense, sexual)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
John and Amy Wong are a cute newly married Chinese couple in their late twenties. He's 5'10 and thin weighing about 160 pounds if that and 5 of those pounds might be from his messy wild hair that he just let's do what it wants. Clean shaven as usual with thin prescription glasses he could probably pass as an 18 years old.

Amy's even smaller. She's 5'2, around 90 pounds, long silky black hair that goes down half way her back, perky petite breasts that match her petite body. Small but beautiful size five feet that she takes very good care of and an absolutely gorgeous face.

Both of them are first generation Americans. They met 6 years ago at Cal State Fullerton and were together for 2 years before getting married a couple months ago. They just moved in to some luxury condos in Newport Beach, California. And not only are they settling into their new place but also settling into their new lives as husband and wife.

They're both very reserved, calm, and quiet. They're almost too perfect for each other. Their relationship is uneventful. Neither of them like to argue they discuss things. It's productive but boring as hell. Sex is frequent but tame. Sweet. Loving. Conventional.

It's Friday night and they're cuddling on the living room couch watching some rom-com on Netflix with their bare feet up on the coffee table. His small for a man size 8's look huge compared to her women's size 5's. They're both already in their satin pajamas. His blue her's are red and it looks like they're about ready to call it a night when a woman's loud scream pierces over the sound of the stupid movie they're watching.

"What was that?" Amy asks concerned. "Sounds like it came from next door." John guesses as he mutes the television. They listen in silence and in the distance they hear hysterical laughing followed by another scream.

John and Amy stare at each other in confusion. "Are they laughing or are they in trouble?" Amy wonders. "I don't know." John answers unsure as they hear the mystery woman plead, "please! Please! Stop! Stop!"

Amy immediately reaches for her phone on the coffee table. "What are you doing?" John asks. "Calling the cops! That woman might be in trouble." Amy already has 9-11 dialed when John stops her from hitting call. "Hold on. Maybe we should just mind our business?" Amy doesn't like that for a second. "No way. She could be in danger."

They hear more uproarious laughter.

"That doesn't sound like she's in danger." John tells her. "We shouldn't take any chances. The police will figure it out." John thinks about it. "We're new here. We don't want to be the neighbors that call the cops. Who knows what's going on over there." John tells Amy who doesn't seem convinced, "then go over there and find out." She suggests.

"Me? Why me?" John asks incredulously. "Because something could be happening and I'll never forgive myself if I didn't call the cops." She implores. "Maybe you should go then!" John retorts. "Real brave of you, John." She snaps back.

More screaming from the woman followed by laughing and "HELP ME! HELP ME!" then more laughing further confusing the young couple. "Let's go over there together." Amy proposes. John thinks for a moment before agreeing, "okay." Amy can't hide her disappointment in his lack of chivalry as the both of them get up and step into their slippers by the front door and head outside.

It's a chilly night in Orange County and the couple feel it wearing only their thin pajamas as they head to the condominium next door which is attached to theirs and then there's a significant gap between the next neighboring buildings.

Amy and John shuffle to the front door of the neighbors. The laughter and screaming can now be heard loudly as they stand on the porch. Amy has her huge iPhone in her small hand ready to dial the police as John hesitantly knocks. "You have to knock louder than that!" Amy tells him as she reaches around him and bangs on the front door with all her might before hiding back behind John.

The laughing and screaming stop and the two of them brace themselves as they hear footsteps approaching and the front door swings open to reveal a tall white young looking man in his mid 30's with a newly started beard and messy brown hair. He looks like a surfer as he stands there shirtless with chiseled abs wearing a pair of swim trunks. He towers over John and Amy and he's very confused seeing them standing there. "Can I help you?" He asks.

John isn't sure what to say. "Hi. We're your new neighbors... I'm John. This is my wife Amy. And--" John stutters his way through until Amy jumps in, "what's going on in there? Is somebody in trouble?!" she asks bluntly. "No not at all. I'm Ray and that's just my wife Debbie. We're just messing around." He explains. "Oh well we're sorry--" John is already apologizing before Amy jumps in again "why is she screaming for help?"

Ray smiles as he tries to think of an answer........ "we were just playing." He says. "Where is she?" Amy asks sternly. "Upstairs in the bedroom." Ray responds with a grin on his face and Amy isn't satisfied for a second. "Can we see her and make sure she's okay?" Amy enquires. "Amy let's not--" John starts. "I just want to make sure she's okay" Amy replies determined. "She's a little busy." Ray responds. "I'll call the police right now if I don't see she's okay."
Amy threatens Ray holding up her phone showing him 9-11 is already dialed.

That seems to scare Ray. "No, no that isn't necessary. She's in our room and she can't come downstairs right now." Amy isn't buying it. "Then we'll go upstairs." She offers. Ray looks at John who can only shrug his shoulders, she's clearly the boss here. Ray sees Amy isn't taking no for answer so he relents, "Fine. Follow me."

Ray leads the way with John and Amy cautiously following behind him as he leads them up the stairs and down the short hallway to the bedroom. "What's going on Ray?" Debbie asks from inside the bedroom as the three of them enter and John and Amy are horrified to see that the beautiful tall big breasted blonde is tied up completely naked spread eagle on the bed and she's just as horrified to see the strange Asian couple in her bedroom.

"What the fuck, Ray?!" Debbie screams as she pulls against the ropes holding her uselessly trying to cover up with out any success. "Who the hell are they?!" She screams. Ray has a smirk on his face as he explains "I'm sorry, honey. These are our neighbors and it seems we scared them. They thought you were in trouble and were ready to call 9-11 if I didn't show them you were okay. I told you I should've gagged you."

John and Amy can't look away. John's especially fixated on her shaved vagina fully exposed for them to see. Amy sees the ropes binding each one of her individual limbs to the four posts on the bed. "Are you okay?" She asks the bound blonde.

"Yes I'm fine! Can you please get outta here!" Debbie yells. Amy's still in disbelief, "are you sure?!" She questions her again given the situation she sees her in. Ray is just there laughing about the whole thing. Debbie isn't amused in the slightest, "Ray can you please but a blanket over me?!" Ray quickly goes to the closet and grabs a sheet "Sorry, honey." He puts it over Debbie covering her from the chest down but not before John grabs one last mental image of those voluptuous Double D's.

"What's going on here?" Amy asks trying to wrap her head around what she's seeing. "What are you guys like teenagers? What does it look like?" Debbie responds angrily. "Ray can you untie me now!" she orders. "But we were just getting started." Ray whines. "Well now we're finished. I know you did this on purpose you're always suggesting we invite people into our tickle sessions." Debbie accuses him as Ray begrudgingly begins untying her right wrist from the bed post.

"Tickle session?" John asks. "Yes. We're into tickling. What are you two into?" Debbie questions them as Ray loosens the rope holding her other wrist. John and Amy just look at one another unsure of how to answer. "We're just you know... Normal." Amy finally answers causing Debbie and Ray to laugh, "and I guess we're not?" Debbie asks with a grin. "No I didn't mean anything by it. We're really sorry we didn't mean to intrude." Amy stammers out.

John and Amy start to back out. "Hold on there don't just leave like this. We're going to live next to each other for who knows how long. Let's not leave it so awkward." Debbie pleads as Ray finishes untying her ankles and she gets out bed keeping the sheet wrapped around her like a toga. "You two have already seen me as exposed as only few people have let me learn a little bit about you. Please have a seat."

Amy looks like she doesn't want to but as the tall beautiful blonde approaches them she stands about an inch taller than John and he's face to face with her cleavage and that seems to influence him. "Maybe we can stick around for a bit?" John suggests timidly to Amy and by her expression you can tell she doesn't like the idea but her fear of sounding rude makes her say, "sure. Maybe for a little bit, it's getting pretty late."

Debbie smiles. "Great. Have a seat."

She directs them to a love seat. Amy and John nervously sit while Debbie and Ray sit across from them on the foot of the bed and the two couples start talking awkwardly at first about the mundane things you talk about when you first meet someone. What they do? Where they from? After a few minutes Amy and John ease up and the conversation picks up and before long they're laughing at some of the things Ray and Debbie are saying. They're smart and charming. They offer some wine and the Wong's accept. Almost an hour and a few glasses of wine later and the four of them talk like they've known each other for years.

Feeling much more comfortable now and as they hit a lull in the conversation Amy has to ask, "so that thing... When we walked in--" Amy's so nervous Debbie and Ray can't help but laugh. "Don't make it seem so sinister. It's just fun." Debbie puts it. "Getting tickled?" John asks. "Yeah. It's one of the things that drew us closer together when we first met." Ray explains. "Tickling?" Amy asks again still tripping over the concept making Debbie and Ray LOL again.

"Yes. It's incredibly sexy surrendering control and somebody forcing you to laugh against your will. It's great foreplay." Debbie assures them. "Tickling?" John still can't believe it. "I hate getting tickled so I don't know about that." John tells them. "There's definitely a hate love thing to it." Debbie explains. "I'm not even ticklish." Amy says out of no where as she takes another drink of wine.

"Yes you are!" John accuses her. "No I'm not. Never have been." Amy denies it. "What about that time we went and did that fish pedicure thing? You couldn't stand it." John reminds her. "That was different! That was little fish nibbling on our feet." Amy explains. "Yes, that's tickling. I'm ticklish and I lasted longer than you so that makes you more ticklish." John points out. "Whatever. I can't even touch you with out you starting to giggle like a girl." Amy fires back.

Ray and Debbie look at one another appearing to get the same idea at the same time. "We can help you settle this." Debbie offers wickedly. Amy scoffs, "No thank you! There's no way we're letting you two tie us up naked and tickle us." John doesn't seem as opposed to the idea. "You don't have to be naked and you don't have to be tied up either but it certainly helps make it more fun." Ray says slyly but Amy isn't biting.

"No thank you." Amy says firmly finishing her glass of wine.

"So as long as we're asking these kind of questions what do you two do as foreplay?" Debbie asks the young couple straight out. Amy and John look at one another unsure of how to answer. Finally Amy offers a response, "we go down on each other." Debbie and Ray don't seem impressed. "Well that's nice" Debbie starts before adding, "but oral sex is kind of like powered windows in a car. You use to have to pay extra for them in the 80's but now they just come standard. You two don't do anything else?"

Amy and John simultaneously shake their heads, "I guess we just haven't felt the need." Amy adds. "Well nobody needs to do anything but it's fun." Debbie replies. "With tickling?" Amy asks. "With whatever. You try different things and if you don't like it you just don't do it again. If you do like it you keep doing it as long as you want." Ray explains. "So let us help you cross something to try off both your lists." Debbie offers seductively leaning forward showing off more of that cleavage into John's eye line.

Before Amy can say no again John jumps in, "I wouldn't mind trying it." Amy's stunned to say the least. "Are you for real?" Amy questions him. "Yeah. Why not? It could be fun." John tells her. Debbie and Ray smile ear to ear laying their sights on the clearly hesitant Amy. "We would've guessed you'd be the braver one." Debbie comments reeling Amy in.

"Oh I am. This guy can't even ride a roller coaster." Amy defends herself. "So would you be willing to try this?" Ray asks her again. Amy looks at John, Ray, and Debbie who eye her like she was a tasty pastry. Maybe it's the wine or maybe she just feels comfortable around Ray and Debbie but either way she concedes "Sure. If he's willing to try it so am I but I'm telling you you'll just be wasting your time because I'm not ticklish." Amy proclaims defiantly. "You let us worry about that." Debbie assures her.

Debbie and Ray waste no time leading John and Amy to lie down on their bed side by side and Ray ties Amy's hands together while Debbie ties John's and then they secure the ropes over their heads to the headboard. Then Debbie ties John's left ankle to the bottom bed post and Ray ties Amy's right leg to the other best post and then they tie John's right ankle to Amy's left ankle and then anchor it to the footboard effectively securing them from being able to move much at all as they both test out their bondage while Debbie and Ray stand over them admiring their handy work.

"You both look so defenseless and cute." Debbie mocks them cheerfully.

"How did I let you talk me into this?" Amy wonders out loud. "You're not going to regret it." Ray says trying to put her at ease. Debbie goes over to her nightstand and pulls the entire top drawer out and sets it on the floor. Amy looks over and sneaks a peek at the contents. Brushes, oils, more rope, feathers, etc.

"Is all that going to be necessary?" Amy asks. "Yes and what are you worried about? You're not even ticklish remember?" Debbie teases. "I'm not so isn't this going to be pointless?" Amy enquires as she still pulls at the ropes binding her hands not getting anywhere. "Well a couple of pros like us no there's a few ways to try and make you a little more ticklish and first way to do that is to remove some of your senses." Debbie informs her as she pulls out a blindfold from the drawer and puts it over Amy's eyes. "Awe this sucks." Amy barks as she can no longer see.

Debbie grabs a small bottle of baby oil and the two of them move toward the foot of the bed. Amy doesn't know what's going on but John can see where they're headed and he's already bracing himself. The Wong's still have their slippers on but a few flicks from Ray and Debbie's fingers and they go flying off to the floor exposing their perfect pedicured bare feet.

John starts to giggle nervously as Debbie pours some baby oil over his bound left foot and warm liquid trickles through his toes and then she does the same over Amy's right foot and then over both they're feet they have tied together at the center of the bed. Debbie rubs the oil over John's left foot while Ray spreads it over Amy's right foot already initiating some chuckles from her.

"You're not ticklish remember." Ray teases her. "That feels funny." Amy replies as she tries wiggling her foot away from Ray's touch without any luck. "You mean it tickles?" Ray says as he runs his fingers over her glistening foot immediately causing her to simultaneously buck and laugh. "Oh god!" She yells as Ray dances his fingers over her tiny right foot causing her to shake her head wildly from side to side "oh no oh no oh no" Amy repeats before Ray really lets her have it and she breaks out into full out laughter completely caught off guard by the tickling sensation "hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Debbie and John watch as Amy completely loses it right beside him. "Time to join your wife." Debbie mocks John as she runs her fingers over his tightly bound left foot and he reacts even worse than Amy "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"Debbie goes from wiggling her fingernails up by his toes, down his smooth sole, to his heel and back up and no amount of shaking his foot frantically slows Debbie's expert fingers from doing exactly what she wants "NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!" He screams as the top of his lungs unable to buy himself any breaks.

Amy's having a tough a time enduring Ray's teasing fingers on her small foot as he attacks the sides before moving to her sole and then attacking the tops of her toes which she didn't realize would tickle as much as it did, "please please hahahahahahaha I can't hahahahahahaha breathe! Hahahahahahaha" Amy screams. After a few more seconds Ray gives her a break and Debbie does the same to John and the both of them lay side by side panting like dogs on a hot day.

Debbie and Ray huddle together smiling admiring the adorable Asian couple bound to their bed struggling to catch their breath. "This is too easy." Debbie teases. "I thought the two of you would be a little tougher to break than this."

Debbie moves her fingers over both of their feet tied together at the center and they both react like they're branded with a hot iron as they try to buck away but the rope binding their ankles to one another and attached to the footboard keep them in place as Debbie uses both hands to attack them simultaneously just as they were catching their breath the Wong's are sent back into hysterical laughter in unison and squirming in place.

The normally quiet and composed couple are now unrecognizable roaring with laughter and thrashing as much as they possibly can being dominated by this strange couple and their expert wiggling fingers like they've never experienced before.

While Debbie works over their feet Ray takes it upon himself to circle around over to Amy's side and with the blindfold on and getting worked over by Debbie she never sees or senses Ray as he moves his hands over her sides until he starts tickling them and she reacts accordingly frantically lifting her butt off the mattress trying to evade his fingers while still trying to kick her left foot away from Debbie but she's unable to do neither.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! STOP!" Amy begs in her tiny voice now amplified ironically sounding a lot like the way Debbie did which drew them over there in the first place.

John whips his head from one side to the other and bounces it off the mattress repeatedly as Debbie doesn't ignore his foot as she tickles Amy's. Both their feet there at her disposal bound to each other side by side unable to move fully one way or the other as much as they each try to pull their leg in the other direction the rope binding them to the footboard holds taut.

Amy's pajama top hikes up exposing her flat bare midriff and Ray is quick to gently kneed his fingers over her flat stomach and focusing on her belly button which takes her hysterical laughter up another notch. "Hahahahahaha please hahahahahaha please!!!" She begs as he gently prods the sensitive region of her small torso.

Unable to see Amy is in the dark about who's doing what but the sensory overload she's being put through could have her care less as her mind races with a hundred things with out unable to process a single one of them intelligently at the moment but the thought of how could this be happening bounces around prominently.

How did she never know she was this ticklish? Had the people who had tried tickling her before not been very good at it? Were they not hitting the right spots? Was it the bondage keeping her from being able to avoid it? The warm oil drenched on her feet? The wine? The questions continue but with out being able to come up with a coherent answer as her own laughter echoes loudly in her head and her husband's laughter echoing behind that.

"Please! Please!" Amy is able to scream in the middle of her laugh and then finally the tickling stops. Unable to see anything but the pitch black in front of her she embraces the relief of that torturous touch stopping for the time being and she absorbs gulps of air like water in the desert. Her arms and legs feel as tired as any amount of long distance swimming she's ever done. And the surprising element is the euphoria she feels building in between her legs. She's embarrassed about it as she is curious to explore it further.

Amy doesn't hear John laughing anymore but can hear his heavy breathing next to her getting a much needed break. She can hear Debbie and Ray whispering to one another and giggling amongst themselves.

Finally getting the energy to speak, "Is it over now?" Amy asks with a trembling voice.

Debbie and Ray just laugh. "It's barely been 5 minutes. We're just getting started."

Amy let's out an exasperated sigh.

John watches as Ray and Debbie huddle together a few feet away talking amongst themselves occasionally stopping to look at him and Amy and their bound bodies.

John turns his head to look at Amy and sees her shining with perspiration still taking in deep breaths. She looks absolutely gorgeous laying bound there with her hands above her head and her legs spread apart. Her left ankle tied to his right. He looks down and sees her foot glistening from the baby oil.

"I love you." John tells her, she smiles unable to see him but turning her head in his direction anyway. "I love you too."

Their moment is interrupted by Debbie's nails gently gliding down their soles again and both of them erupt into a sudden chuckle.

John looks down to see that Debbie's shed the sheet off her body and the blonde beauty is standing naked at the foot of the bed tickling their feet with her tits out and nipples hard and John's embarrassed to see that in the midst of laughing next to his wife his dick has become hard and poking up under his pajama pants.

Ray moves back over by Amy and once again starts running his fingers over sides up to her underarms once again driving her crazy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she screams at the top of her lungs unable to get a hold of herself.

Debbie stops tickling their feet and she casually goes over near her dresser, opens a drawer, and pulls out a pair of her lacy panties and walks back toward John's side of the bed. She sticks her finger underneath his defenseless armpit and he yelps with laughter and Debbie stuffs her panties into his mouth and then she holds a finger to her lips leaning close to John signaling for him to be quiet, her big tits right there in front of his eyes.

Debbie proceeds to pulls down John's pajama pants and he naturally struggles harder but there's nothing he can do as Debbie then pulls down his boxer briefs exposing his impressive erection.

John looks to Ray but he's not paying any mind as he's busy having fun still tickling Amy into hysterics and she's laughing so hard and with the blindfold on she has no idea Debbie has taken his dick into her left hand and gently starts tickling underneath his balls with her other hand as she puts his dick in her mouth and starts sucking him off and he's laughing and moaning into her panties simultaneously.

John whips his head around trying to deal with the light tickling while enjoying the sensuous blowjob Debbie's delivering. Ray keeps Amy busy dominating her with both hands full on tickling and the tough little beautiful Chinese woman that had greeted him at the door was no more now a puddle of laughter and pleading underneath his fingers.

"Please! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahaahhh! Please" Amy begs.

"You're not ticklish remember?" Ray reminds her.

All this is too much for John as he sees his tough wife being man handled with tickles while this gorgeous blonde sucks his dick while tickling him and big breasts press against his legs and he feels like he's about to cum his brains out and that's when she pulls herself away leaving John on the verge of exploding. Debbie signals to Ray for him to stop tickling Amy and he does leaving her exhausted and unbeknownst to them very wet in between her legs.

"Okay you two that was fun but that enough for your first time. Maybe we can do it again some time?" Debbie tells them as she pulls her panties out of John's mouth. "We're going to go downstairs and fix up a snack. You two gather yourselves here. Take as long as you need." Debbie says as she flashes John a smile and unties his hands. "John you can untie Amy. We'll see you downstairs when you're ready." Debbie and Ray exit the room making sure to close the door behind them.

"Are they gone?" Amy asks still blindfolded and bound and catching her breath. John unties his ankles and pulls his pajama pants completely off and then takes off Amy's blindfold. "Yeah they're gone." Amy sees John's rock hard dick out and ready. "You want me to untie you now?" Amy smiles. "Maybe afterwards." John wastes no time pulling her pajama pants down and her pajama shirt open exposing her perky breasts as he thrusts himself inside her and they make love with a passion they've never worked up before. The both of them were already on the edge of climax from the tickling and it doesn't take them long to both finish as satisfyingly as they ever have.

Downstairs Debbie and Ray are fucking on the sofa and they hear Amy's climactic moan and the both of them smile proudly as they pause in their own love making. "I think they liked it." Ray tells her before continuing toward their own orgasmic finish.

Thirty minutes later Ray and Debbie now both wearing robes walk Amy and John to the door both of them glowing with satisfaction. "I'm glad you both decided to stick around." Debbie tells them. "We are too." Amy admits. "We'll have to do it again." Ray adds. "Maybe next time we can trade places." John offers. "We'd like that." Debbie says smiling as she opens the door to let them out but they're all surprised to see a young tall African-American couple standing on their porch in their pajamas. They're caught off guard seeing Debbie, Ray, Amy, and John there.

"Hey I'm sorry we're here. I'm Jerry and this is my wife Aisha. We live in the next building over and we thought we heard screaming so we came over." Jerry explains. "Is everyone okay here?" the tall beautiful Aisha asks.

Debbie, Ray, John, and Amy smile at one another before Debbie responds, "everything is fine. You want to come in have some wine?"

The End

Very nice, would like to see it fleshed out a bit with more sex and sadism.

Still a very solid story, please do some more stuff like it

Thank you all for the compliments and constructive criticism. This was actually longer but I felt compelled to make it shorter but I'm glad to hear more of you would've liked for it to be longer. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you for reading again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back