• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

John's Wild Tickle Sessions M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 6'2" skinhead lad enjoyed being off his face but everything costs and his method of payment one I indulge in every session and with assistance from Mark, he as evil as I am and with a passion but how did this come about and like this three months ago John contacted me and came over and told me he had left Manchester the year before and arrived in London homeless and then 20yrs old was on the streets and soon though straight found a way of making a living working the streets, his skinhead look appealing to perves he told me. John relaxed as we talked and he had a rufie on the house as I told him that the stuff I had was potent and not cheap!

Easy to see how his dark hair and dark brown eyes appealed, slightly olive coloured skin he says from his mother's side of the family so taking the rufie John more relaxed spoke of having guys suck his dick and first couple of times having to get his head around it happening but third time he thought of the money and let it happen and I asked him what else he'd done and he said one elder guy had paid to massage him and first relaxing that it became awkward as his body got more sensitive and he actually having to stop the guy so lost out on full payment.

"Right so the tabs will help you relax, they'll numb the ticklishness, can see you're somewhere else now so, so relaxed and let's get these DM boots undone and off, oh big feet John size 14's and warm n' moist as this perve likes 'em and by the end of tonight you'll crave the highs and to gain them submit to another form of payment!"

John under the influence of the tabs unaware of his boots off and socked feet secured to the end of the bed and had a look at the large socked soles and feet with a rich feet smell and his eyes closed John looking so chilled I soon secured his arms and there he lay on his back and I at his feet and asked him to tell me his weakness, his secret and he smiling saying if he did that it wouldn't be his secret anymore and I told him I guessed it was his ticklishness and saw his socked toes clench and unclench as I told him

“You have two choices. You can tell me of your own volition and get tickled or you can get tickled and tell me from the ticklish desperation!"

”Hmmm what kind of choice is that? In either situation I get tickled.” John reacted and I told him exactly right but the tabs were amazingly effective and he whispered "Mmm fuck yeah!" So first socked and then bare he settled the debt to my satisfaction.

Now secured to the bed John as ready as he ever can be for payment but last night I showed him who controls who as in his work he is dominant and tells me how he has men lick his boots when he's in them but I'm the only guy who gets his boots off him, his feet a no go zone, I taunted him I had his tabs waiting for him but to get them needing to earn them and he needing his weekly fix having to tell me humiliatingly of his feet being off the charts ticklish, his big feet being so defenseless and soft and being warm and sweat moist so most ticklish and with a strong foot smell he knew appealed to me.

John so desperate for his hit he clenched and splayed his socked toes, wiggled his toes, rubbed his socked feet together and flexed them with me facing them both, the guy who enjoys tormenting and teasing him tickling his feet, imagine how hard it is for him to say these things and his facial expressions as he does as he knows what's going to happen but as I tell him it's his choice to indulge in his habit and he knows this the reality, he has no argument! I making him say "Please massage and tickle my feet"

I smiling looked at him and his vulnerable secured socked feet saying "I'd love to but socks on or off?”

“On first, my bare feet are too ticklish!” and he taking his first tab from me as both large socked feet feel my hands on them and lying facing them he sees me smelling them and closes his eyes knowing he allowing himself to be played, with and molested and eventually tortured for his own addiction and his feet he knows have a smell appealing to me and barefoot what he'll endure from me as he tries to obliterate the senses of torment from the senses of pleasure he is high on but in this state his body so feet even more sensitive. He knows his high arches so licklish my face will be against each arch in turn and then licked and nibbled and his toes and all sucked as he giggles and moans!

He'll say things like "You’re not gonna tickle my feet are you?" "Shit you know that’s gonna kill me.”

I responding “ It won’t kill you, just tickle like hell.”

Initially fondling both socked feet and then massaging them saying they'll be getting hotter and hotter, sweatier and sweatier so gaining sensitivity as his original client had discovered but having barely touched John's right foot when he had to stop the massage but stopping me toying with his feet being detrimental to him as he needed the tabs to function but his choice to get hooked but adding my addiction being his feet, his ticklish feet and tickling, moving my fingers up near the base of his toes and then back down to the heel and back up to the toes again and his foot flexing and socked toes wiggling, the other foot dealt the same treatment!

I happy to spend time with each socked foot touching, stroking, sniffing as this being a guy who has feet so sensitive any touch is unbearable and talking about his feet something unnerving for him and say it's amazing to me that a tough looking skinhead which he is with LOVE & HATE tatoos on his knuckles and seriously into women, messing with men as business not pleasure has such a weakness as tickle, tickle ticklish feet, he hates this as said by me in a low, hushed voice that I am glad to have found the one thing he can't handle and saying this peeling off both socks and remarking on my being so close to his helpless and vulnerable bare feet and I then started to rapidly spider his fingers along the length of the wiggling left sole.

“Hehe fuck this tickles!” he'll say giggling like a little boy with me telling him and how ironic it is that his stinky, sweaty, smelly, totally awesome bare straight feet are so enticing to guy who likes guy's feet, in fact loves men's feet and tickling, all aspects of tickling!"and hearing him moan encouraging me to lick them but long and slow licks up n' down both soles! In control then gripping each foot and influencing his trip to Nirvana drawing circles in the centres of his so sensitive arches and nibbling them, my teeth grazing sensed by him but dependent on where his state of mind is what the reaction is but will keep torments up until he laughs so stroking slowly along both soles to his toes and my fingers wiggling under and in between his toes. Then both feet massaged to sweat them up and rubbing my nose along the length of them taking in their rich and masculine scent before nibbling them and licking and sucking his toes and licking in between them all and licking the soles of his feet savouring their taste seeing his face contort and eyes clench as he knows what's going on but too gone to stop it!

Verbal taunts from me like "Feel the tickles John!" whilst lightly stroking one sole then the other or "Hmmmmm such tasty feet John so addictive!" and licking his feet all over and sucking on each toe and reminding him of my going where he did not allow his client to and enjoying this saying glad his feet being ticklish as hell and if he's very aware of what's going on how I'm going to break him subjecting him to ticklish agony on his feet and smiling as he might say

"Oh please hell no not my feet, they're too fuckin' ticklish, I can't take it!"

My answering "Sure John I have figured that out but thank you for confirming it!" and then indulging in massaging them with a colourless and totally tasteless oil massaged every inch of his feet under and in between his toes as an oil that makes his feet even more sensitive, he giggles as my fingers apply and spread the villiainous oil over his already super-sensitive feet but then slowly rake my fingers up n' down his vulnerable and helpless soles! His head shaking from side to side as my menacing and tortuous fingers work over his feet saying he withstands pain then another tab of pleasure soon his and play on this other weakness and stroke under his toes he must not clench as his chest heaves and he takes deep gulps of air and squirms vigorously as he begs no more intermixed with giggles of ticklish torment and then a drink and the relief of another tab. I let the increased dosage be ingested by him and then tell him he's a tough skinhead lad who has been captured by a rival gang and he being interrogated but has to be so brave as his gang counting on him and in his confused state of mind John buys it and even challenges his interrogator

"Yeah reckon you'll crack me, no chance mate do your worst I can take it so bring it on, do your worst!"

"Gonna take my time and you'll be spilling everything I want to know knowing these size 13 feet are so damn ticklish and then activating the electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzzzzzz'

An instant eruption of laughter as he yells “Shit that fuckin’ tickles” and his feet flex and toes wiggle as each foot is slowly devastated by the revolving bristles being drawn the length of his feet slowly and then swapped for a feather and taunting him with the verbal humiliation that the big tough skinhead being such a pussy having such a weakness as ticklish feet and he immediately strengthening his resolve to not crack under tickling pressure and then attack his soles alternating fast and slow strokes with the quill end of the feather delivering unbearable sensations tormenting his feet

"Ahahahah HAHAHAHA, no sthahahahahahahahahahap Hahahahahaha, I'm too hahahahahahaha ticklish! HAHAHAHA!"

"So you going to tell me the information I want to know then!" I might say and double my tickling efforts and John laughing harder than ever, his laugh so loud and soon running out of breath

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA PleaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, No AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAHAahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

I know he can't last much longer and suddenly the ticklish sensations stop and relief comes and he told he's going to be tormented by me until he tells me everything I need to know and then feels the feather again and pleads

"Please, no anything but the damn feather!" and it strokes in between his toes one after the other gaining from him the perfect reaction

"Hahahahahahhahahahahaha!" John's renewed laughter was stronger than before. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA StahahahahahaahahahahahphahhahaHAHAHHAHAHA!"

The ticklish sensations of the feather so soft really get to him and then the feather stops and his laughs become less intense as I start rubbing his feet tonight and he still won't tell me what I want know, he confused by this time, drugged mind jumbled what information I want and I teasingly tell him I will have fun taunting him to remember and focus the feather quill on the arch of his large right foot and light strokes awakening nerve endings saying his feet so sensitive to a feathers touch hearing him giggle as the feather touches his toes and smile as he tries to kick his foot away reminding him I know how devastatingly ticklish the balls of his feet are and under his toes but asking me to lick his feet would stop this but his choice and stroke the balls of his feet while he decides what's preferable for him and devilishly drag the feather lightly under his toes

"Noooooohahaokay lick my soles, suck my toes but hahahastaaphahahatickling there hahaha!"

I had a suck of the toes of each foot and wanting them wiggling in my mouth flicked the feather along each arch in turn really tickling him and then telling him to spread his toes and keep them spread and dragged the feather along the centre of both soles and again across his arches but then under and in between his toes!

“HAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

John's head shakes violently as my fingers slowly stroke the soles of his feet and then along his arches and under his toes as he tries desperately to break free of the torment delivered by me, simultaneously stroking the soles of both feet driving John hysterical “NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAMMMMPMPHUH UH AHAHAHAAAAAAHA!" sadistically tickling his feet everywhere with wild abandon and alternating tickling patterns so stroking under his toes and sliding along the sides of his feet and across his arches and then along the balls of his feet and under his toes and back to his arches where he's most ticklish and then stop and disorientate him and add to his mental confusion replacing his socks on his feet and sensing relief from him and feed him another tab.

"You know John you dirty fucker, these socks really stink and that makes me so fuckin' horny Mmmm fuck yeah you know how to earn your tabs!"

I then look at both socked feet and press my face into both socked feet sniffing and snorting, inhaling as much of his foot stink as I can and then peeling off both socks and inhaling his sweaty bare feet smell, my face pressed to his big feet inhaling and he not knowing exactly what's happening say his feet smell good and he's been getting his big, sexy feet nice n' sweaty and stinky for another guy to enjoy and begin licking his feet, taking long tongue strokes up n' down both sweaty n' smooth soles and across and between his toes on both feet, a good tongue bathing, sucking his toes one by one and text Mark who has been waiting for me to come and join in the fun. Soon blindfold and high we're at John who is writhing in ticklish agony as Mark will be teasing John's balls and dick with a feather as I play with his feet stroking both soles. I enjoy running fingers in between his toes, we loving his uncontrollable squirming as Mark will be tickling John's asshole with the feather tip as my fingers stroke up n' down both soles of his feet and between his toes, then maybe sucking on the toes on John's right foot and still tickling the toes on his left foot as Mark strokes and fondles his dick.

Done in silence confused John not knowing how to react to all the stimuli as he alternates between moaning and giggling as I press my face to both large, sweaty, stinky and now saliva lubed feet inhaling the odour of his feet. Mark still working on John's dick but he blindfold it could be a woman and his feet by me secured and my nose by the toes of his left foot and slowly and deeply inhaling his raunchy scent and then his right foot making him whimper as Mark running the feather over the head of John's dick and whispers someone is going to be playing with John's big, stinky, sweaty man feet and hearing a new voice and a man's and sensing a man teasing his dick, John shakes wondering what has happened even where he is?

I then began massaging John's feet alternating between them and running my hands up and down his soles and stroking each toe individually then kissing, licking and massaging them again. My face pressed to each foot in turn and licking up n' down the soles of his feet and each lick making his hardened dick pulsate and throb and then Mark whispering in John's ear 'Ticklish?'

I then gently dragged my feather up n' down the sole of John's right foot and then the left as his toes splayed and ran it in between the toes of his left foot and then his right foot and then along the sole of his left foot as Mark drew a feather into each exposed armpit in turn and John unable to not giggled soon laughing more as Mark trailed the feather to caress John's balls and the hard stem of his dick as I was sucking on his toes and stroking the soles of his feet and using fingers, tongue and feather in between his toes and already moistened with his foot sweat, with saliva added both feet more sensitive and Mark activating the electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' and placing it at the base of the head of John's dick so he started moaning from the unbearable teasing vibrations there and soon shooting his spunk!

We then each take a position by John's feet and inform him he shot his load without permission so will be punished and that he needed to suffer for our pleasure and his warm n' sweaty amazingly soft, smooth soled and awesome smelling and tasting size 13 feet would be unbearably tortured by us both. The tab wearing off he becoming much more aware of sensations and began lightly stroking a bare sole each. I with John's right foot usually and both merciless ticklers we ignoring John's pleas saying his fault for having such big, attractive and ticklish feet, extremely ticklish feet and we paid attention to John's toes and they wiggled playfully at initially light tickles but escalating and stroking much, much faster and John laughing loudly.

We then drew feather quills up and down John's exquisitely soft feet as laughing out loud, we have him squirmong and our feathers, feather ends between his toes, louder laughter from the skinhead lad and then tickles stopped and each foot massaged as we remind him how he stopped a guy client doing this and seeing his toes wiggling as massaging become light and ticklish caressing and a reaction from him

“Oh fuckthat tickles.hahahahaha ahhahahaha NO not my toes! Hahahahah!”

We indulge in licking and kissing and sucking his toes while caressing his feet so his toes wiggle and say we understand why he doesn't let clients touch his feet, his extremely ticklish feet as we saw our feathers in between his toes and he erupts with laughter

“Aaaaaaaaaaaahh ahahahahhaha I’m hahahaha gonna lose it hahahahahaahah!” John always ultimately screams as the soft, gentle feathers torment his vulnerable soles and toes

“Hahahhahahhahahahahahaha please don’t stop ahhahahahaha!"

Our fingers moving faster and faster we tell him he is being punished as we tickled his feet with great skill and speed, then stop tickling and massage his feet saying he needs to experience what he forbids clients to do saying his feet so warm n' sweaty and Mmmm smelly but so sensitive and every so often incorporated in the humiliating massage a finger dragged up n' down his soles to make him gasp and jump! The massage made sensuous as he is straight and the effect of the tabs worn off, he aware that it's me and another man, he blindfold having no idea who, enjoying his feet! We then use both our hands on his feet and indulge in licking his soles and then gliding our fingers the length of his soles and increasing his level of ticklishness, testing his limits of endurance, stroking under his toes and when he clenches them pulling them back and more intense tickling endured with the electric toothbrush buzzing beneath his toes as we tell him his feet are going to be tickle tortured but he deciding how intensely and for how long determined by how compliant he deciding to be?

Then feather quills drawn up n' down his soles and feather ends sawn in between his toes and contiuned until he's breathless "Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha!”. Mark leaves and and this meeting with John and his unbearably ticklish feet is over and he vowing never to be back as he can't take it and a lot of the sessions frazzled memories even perhaps in his wildest and most bizarre imagination but we both know he's addicted so has no choice but to make a return visit!

Last edited:
Glad anonymously guys are enjoying the stories - cheers!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back