• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nerd VS Cheerleader-Study Help-

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was going to post this last night, but I got to feeling funny, so went to bed early.

P.S. I know it's a little early, I was going to wait till Saturday, till my poll ended, but it looked to be going F/F, so I went ahead and wrote it.
------

Nerd VS Cheerleader
Study Help
[Credit for the base idea goes to StrangeBuddy of LIT. and I would like to thank all the people that voted/commented in my TMF poll]

College, the four years that are meant to act as a set-up for the rest of your life. What kind of person you will become. Will you be the nerd, knowledgeable and smart, the cheerleader, pretty, but self-obsessed or will you be a jock, strong but not that smart.

As for Abigail Marks, she was a nerd and proud of it. Of course, Abigail did have her run-ins with the popular bunch.

This one cheerleader was always making Abigail do her class assignments for her. Abigail didn't mind though, in-fact she had a huge crush on the cheerleader.

Stephanie Olson was gorgeous, she had blonde hair, that looked like a waterfall of gold, cascading down her neck and over her shoulders, her eyes, a deep, sparkly blue and the long legs of a cheerleader, capped off with, in Abigail's opinion, a pair of breath-taking feet.

This is Abigail's tale.

Abigail sighed as she dismounted her bike, she had been asked, more like told. To come to the sorority house on campus, to help Stephanie with her Psych 101 test

It was around 10 PM, so Abigail hoped to see Stephanie in something like lingerie.

Abigail pushed her way through gaggles of other half dressed sorority girls, one or two caught her eye. They were both cute, with red hair, one was a little tanner than the other, but the pale one had the cutest patch of freckles under her right eye.

Abigail made it to Stephanie's door, and knocked. Abigail was surprised to see the captain of the football team standing in the doorway.

“You most be Abigail” He said, in a charming tone. “You make sure my girl passes her test tomorrow” He added as he brushed past her.

Abigail saw Stephanie, she was on her bed, painting her toe nails. Abigail was pleased to see that she wasn't totally off with her thinking. Stephanie wore just a white pantie with a matching slip. The slip was cut short, just coming down to her mid-pantie. Abigail could also see that Stephanie was also not wearing a bra, and her creamy breasts and pink nipples could clearly be seen through the shear top.

Abigail couldn't help but smile inwardly, as she entered the room of her “bully”, a plan forming in her head.

“OK, Stephanie, we are going to try a new approach too studying today” Abigail began, digging in her pack. “but, first, you have to trust me”.

Stephanie agreed, knowing that if she felled her Psych test, she could be dropped as a cheerleader.

“Good” Said Abigail, barely able to maintain her inward smile.

Abigail lay the cheerleader back on the bed, explaining that some peoples brains can store data easier, if the subject is relaxed. Stephanie didn't fight this.

Then, digging in her pack, Abigail pulled out two length of rope. Abigail explained that, when you take away the distraction of movement, the brain had more processing power to commit to the subject at hand.

Finally, seeing Stephanie's sleep mask, and thinking quick, she slid it over Stephanie's eyes. Abigail explained that by taking away the distraction of sight, Stephanie's brain could be more focused.

With Stephanie bound to the bed, helpless. Abigail moved down to set at Stephanie's, now helpless, soles.

“OK, Now, I am going to add a negative component, so you can feel conscious of getting a wrong answer” Before Stephanie could say anything, Abigail zipped her fingernail up Stephanie's foot.

Stephanie squealed and jumped, but the ropes held tight. “No, Please, Not tickling. I've always hated being tickled” Begged Stephanie.

Abigail knew she was lying. Unbeknown to Stephanie, Abigail had saw her being tickled many times around campus.

“Here is how this works” Abigail started, “for every answer you get wrong, you get one of these” Abigail zipped her fingernail up her sole again, much to the same reaction. “After three wrong answers, I tickle you for a full 60 seconds”

“No, Please don't” Stephanie Begged, a ting of playfulness in her voice.

Abigail told her that since this was new to her, that she would start her out with an easy one. “What is Psychology?”

“A study of the brain?” Stephanie more asked, than said.

Abigail made a buzzing sound. “It's a study of why people think the way they do”. Abigail said, zipping her nail up the cheerleader's poor sole.

“That's what I meant” Stephanie said, through her giggles.

“On to question 2” Abigail said in her best teacher-like tone. “If you saw a girl hit another girl, then take her lollipop, using a psychological stand point, what would you say was the cause?”

Stephanie thought for a second, Abigail had her fingernail ready. Finally Stephanie spoke. “I would say that the hitter has learned that if she hits she gets rewarded” Stephanie said, in a flat tone. “usually learned by watching a family member or a friend”

Abigail made a dinging sound. “That's right” She said, surprised.

Oh, goody” Stephanie said, excitement in her voice. “What's my reward?”

Abigail hadn't thought about rewards. “What did you have in mind?” She asked, trying to play it off.

Stephanie thought for a moment. “Go over to my nightstand, third drawer down. I think you'll know what I mean”

Abigail walked over to the nightstand, and looked thorough the drawer. She paused for a moment, then said “You can't mean”

“Yeah, just put fresh batteries in it this morning, so it should be good to go”

“OK, new rules” said Abigail, walking over, and placing the vibrator between Stephanie's thighs, head resting on her womanhood. “same old rules, but, now every question you get right, you get 30 seconds of vibration, on low. After three right, you get 60 seconds, on high”

“First, this is for the last question” Abigail said, reaching down, and flipping on the vibrator. It hummed to life, and while it wasn't enough to cause much real pleasure, Abigail saw a damp spot form on Stephanie's pantie.

Stephanie got the next three questions right, and was rewarded by an ear busting orgasm.

The next day, after the tests, Abigail was, once again, called over to see Stephanie.

Stephanie told Abigail she passed, and told her it was all thinks to her.

THE END

Love it!!!! You need to do more subjects!! Stephanie has to be taking more than one class

Love it!!!! You need to do more subjects!! Stephanie has to be taking more than one class

That's not a bad idea.

Thing is, I am not very "book smart" myself.

I was thinking [Mainly just throwing it back and forth in my head] about doing a NVC 2. Now that I know someone likes to read them, I will try my best to make it happen.

P.S. Maybe NVC: Spring Break

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back